Is there enough genetic variance between Slavs and Germanics to warrant a racial categorization?

Or should white European be the only racial classification that matters (includes Germanic, Celtic, Anglo, Scandinavian, Finnic, Hungarian, Slavic, Romanian, Alpinid, Northern French, Northern Spanish). And these white Europeans would be distinguished from the Southern Romanic/Mediterranean Europeans (Italians, Southern French, Southern Spanish, Greek, Albanians, Bulgarians, Turks).

Attached: A6EFFE83-C91D-4C29-ABBA-3934E926E4AF.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8zyT7zF5t4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

europeans should be considered one race. once we exterminate all g•rmanics

Attached: germansareniggers.png (1300x1650, 712K)

Attached: 1525718180780.png (1024x623, 814K)

the lombards

Attached: Lombard_Migration.jpg (341x557, 34K)

It depends on how detailed you want to get, I would classify like so.

A. European/White

I. Northern Europeans

1. Northwestern European: German, British, Irish, Dutch, Austrian, French, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian.

2. Northeastern European: Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Belarusian.

3.Finnish

II. Southern Europeans

1. Alpine: Spanish, Northern Italian, Romanians and South Slavs.

2. Northern Mediterranean: Central&South Italians, Sicilians, Greeks, Albanians, Maltese, Ashkenazi, Sephardi.

3. Sardinian/Basque

>First germans destroyed the cultural identities of western europe
>Now they come for the east
All germans should be gassed

>T*rk
>*lbanian
>Southern """European"""
Nice try Mahmoud. Are you sure you're allowed to use the internet during ramadan?

nordics and slavs only differentiated recently, and balts even sooner

Attached: IE-migrations.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

the goths

Attached: Gothic_Kingdoms.png (608x342, 78K)

Attached: Europe-40000-Years-Ago-Migration-Routes.jpg (680x756, 138K)

Slavs and Celts should be wiped off. Nords and Meds are fine.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Attached: pole1.jpg (399x500, 22K)

you forgot the Baltic bros

Attached: pole2.jpg (1280x1341, 238K)

A. Europid

I. Northern

1. Northwestern European: German, British, Irish, Dutch, Austrian, French, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic.

2. Northeastern European: Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Belarusian.

3.Finnish

II. Southern

1. Alpine: Spanish, Portuguese, Northern Italian, Romanians and Southern Slavs.

2. Northern Mediterranean: Central&South Italians, Sicilians, Greeks, Albanians, Maltese.

3. Sardinian/Basque

4. European Jewry: Ashkenazim, Sephardic.

fixed*

Maybe, who knows

Attached: 23andme.png (403x339, 8K)

note that the baltic sea was a freshwater lake at the differentiation of the balts and the nordics. humans settling here would've thrived on endless fish and fruitful banks/channels

Attached: anteluvian-europe.jpg (550x396, 35K)

What about Caucasians? If you included even Greeks, Albanians and fucking Ashkenazi/Sephardi they should be considered European too.

>slavs are ethnicity like germanics
sonderschüler detected

Baltics are retarded Slavs (implying Slavs aren't already retarded).

Germany got slaved during WWII.

>implying that anglos ate human

considering your education I see why you would think so, but Balts are very distinct and not at all related to Slavs.

Me as a kid, can you tell i'm Slavic?

Attached: image1.jpg (2448x3264, 1.57M)

Many German women had abortions so they wouldn't create Mongrel bastards.

"White" is an American mutt term. Europeans are several European ethnicities, all of which are descended from Indo-Europeans, hunter gatherers, and European farmer tribes.

I forgot about them as well.

I think Caucasians should be classified as a sub-group of West Asians, along with Iranians, Turks, Kurds, Levantines, Iraqis, Egyptians, Mizrahi and Arabs.

largely because they lack European hunter-gatherer admixture, which distinguishes Europeans from West Asians.

Are* but anglos were cannibals

Too bad they don't do the same with the refugees.

Attached: neo_germans.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

How about Assyrians

yes, you have ukrainian flag

>Germany got slaved during WWII.

Not really, it was mostly East Germany, and almost all of the girls sought abortions afterwards.

see this video
youtube.com/watch?v=j8zyT7zF5t4

Essentially it's somewhat arbitrary, because racial boundaries are not discontinuous. The Slavs are quite distinct from Wester Euros but the two are still grouped together with respect to Arabs or something

Yes

Not joking, you do look Slavic. Sucks to be a Slav.

SLAVA UKRAINA!

Yea, Assyrians are West Asians too.

You're a Ukrop and you don't look like a Tartar

>t. mutt

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

Also, do you consider gypsys west asians

>white European
>Finnic, Hungarian, Slavic, Romanian, Alpinid, Northern French, Northern Spanish

Are you stupid?

Stop talking about us and we are not "bros" to any of them.

That's because i'm from Galicia and have mainly Polish/Galician roots

The theory that there is a “Caucasian race” is a pre-DNA thing that has long been debunked.

Attached: 45121B92-CC62-4E31-87E4-11664DCFE648.png (500x509, 65K)

This is a bit like asking if orange is yellow or red.

I may be a mutt but at least I'm not a Slav and a Gook.

Finns, Spanish, and French are White, the others are not.

It's the haircut and the shitty standard photo background set that gives it away.

Reinforced actually. In part from the graph you've just displayed very clearly showing the genetic climes that exist from one end of the Eurasian landmass to the other with Africa as an outlier. Amazingly it very much replicates the initial theories by scholars 500 years ago about the inter relatedness of various groups. Always worth emphasizing to people who like to affect an attitude of sophisticated certitude about these things is just how small the population of the world was as little as two hundred years ago. Most humans lived and died within approximately 40 miles of their birth at 30-40 years old commonly

I'd say gypsies would probably fit best with Pakistanis or Indians, so no.

Spanish and French are definitely not white

Absurd to be splitting hairs about this given the mass immivasion under way. Poles and French among others united at the gates of Vienna, Tours, Granda and many other battles.

Technically Russia is not Europe but north Asia. And calling them, ukrs and belaks "northern" is also a misnomer.

Don't forget how Poles and Germans united in the colonization of Prussians too.

>Literal Meme Fag

I think the czechs are true mix between slavs and germans.

kek
goths after they got huned

>be conquered by Moor for 800 years
>be white

forgot pic

Attached: ostrogoth women.jpg (357x530, 40K)

why are the spanish considered alpine?

No gook DNA You on the other probably do have gook DNA

Czechs are more Slav than Germanic. You're falling for the carrot on the stick again Pepik.

I find this one always depressing.

We still have villages/small towns in center Italy called "Gualdo", from Wald.

Moors didn't rape and bred with the Spanish. Show flag, fag.

Such was life in the early 2000s/late 1990s

t. Jose' Albeto Picasso

>Moors didn't rape and bred with the Spanish
Muslim not raping the shit out of the population they have just conquered? Sound realistic

They want to be categorized separately.

What's the matter, kids can have six genders but slavs can't call themselves slavs?

Luckily I don't. No Slav and Gook in my blood. Unless you consider the

No point in continuing anything with a literal nigger fag when they won't show their flag.

Here's my flag sweetie. What's your argument now?

I grouped Iberians (except for Basques) as Alpine because of their relative lack of recent West Asian admixture and proportion of Neolithic farmer ancestry to Indo-European ancestry, which would distinguish them from Northern Mediterraneans and make them oddly comparable to Northern Italians and Southern Slavs in terms of their position on a north-south axis.

Under the Caucasian theory, Indians, Iranians, Northern Africans and even some black Africans are “Caucasian”. Nothing could be further from the truth. European and certain Middle Eastern folk like Ashkenazi, Iranians and Yazidis and Armenian are closely genetically aligned. But Indians, North Africans and Somalians (all “Caucasian”) are far away genetically.

This ... simply the result of different waves of Indoeuropean migration (which were mostly quite complicated clusterfucks) into Europe.

Attached: genetiker.png (721x930, 329K)

Depends.
Between eastern russians? Yes.
Between czech or western poland? Depends on your point of view, as they are pretty much mixed race.

Serious question, are you retarded?

I'm speaking about Caucasians as in Georgians, Chechen and Armenians in this context, I agree that there are several peoples with a Caucasoid phenotype who genetically cluster far from Europeans, North Africans or West Asians and have an intermediate position between Europe/West Asia and Blacks or Asians, namely Indians and East Africans, and some Central Asian groups.

Dunno if this helps but is rather recent and good overview.

Attached: tree.png (577x751, 173K)

Attached: Slavic_tribes_in_the_7th_to_9th_century.jpg (1520x1442, 566K)

Lmao at you calling the Spanish non-Whites because they were "raped and bred" by the Moors. If that was the case, you wouldn't be White either because the Spanish conquered part of Italy a few centuries ago. Since they conquered it, they most definitely would've "raped and bred" with the locals there. See where the strawman comes into play?

Also, have you heard of Marocchinate?

How am I?

>once we exterminate all g•rmanics

JIDF jew alert

>Luckily I don't. No Slav and Gook in my blood. Unless you consider the

This is really simple. For some reason most anons are afraid of the A word.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

"The Aryan race was a racial grouping used in the period of the late 19th century and mid-20th century to describe people of European and Western Asian heritage."

There is no need to neo or nu or new ways of saying it. Use the terms that have been used throughout history. Not "Whites," not "Europeans," we are ARYANS. I seriously don't know why it's such a hard concept for anons to grasp.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race

"The Nazis claimed that the Nordic race was the most superior of the "Aryan race" and constituted a master race (Herrenvolk)."

in fact neither italians are white

We are not germanic you stupid dog fucker

You look whiter than majority of Anglo, French, Meds in general, and 99% of Americans.

It's a great overview.

NOT "WHITE" Stop saying "white." We (if you are "white") are Aryans.

Attached: great-aryan-pyramids-of-egypt.jpg (1013x313, 131K)

only your greatest people are

Attached: 922136edb375b886d2edd52db1089a43.jpg (2057x1531, 542K)