EU Army thread

Tell me again why there shouldn’t be an EU army led by France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Italy. Together these countries could form a 750,000 active soldiers strong military with a budget at 2 percent GDP of 200 billion dollar. This would include nukes from France, aircraft carriers from France and Italy, a sizeable airforce and tank battaligions and logistics. The command could be rotated among these states every 6 months. Other EU states may provide auxillary units in times of war.

Attached: E7BBC0FA-4048-4B82-AEDF-FF916CE6CB6E.jpg (640x480, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eeas.europa.eu/topics/common-security-and-defence-policy-csdp/5392/csdp-structure-instruments-and-agencies_en
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coopération_structurée_permanente
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>led by France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Italy

YOu have your answer.

Because any resistance will be futile to the anglo alliance

Attached: flanders.jpg (600x628, 85K)

it would be under the command of the EU business agreement.

not the people.

Germany should not be allowed to lead an army, never again.

We already rule Europe and nobody's gonna attack us. We don't need no army, Bernd. We have already won.

because they already have it and it will be used against us

>to protect isreal

zurück nach anatolien du stinkendes türkenschwein

Because Israel already has two armies and doesn't need three.

I'd be REALLY enthusiastic about serving in that army

because its over hans

Because they'll end up fighting Iran for Israel

Deine ausgeleierte Aidsfotze riecht nach Negerwixe.

>nobody's gonna attack us
>turkroaches, niggers and other subhumans invade you by the millions
>all these subhumans slowly but surely taking over
>hurr nobody attacks us
>hurr we rule
>except in our own country
du dummes stück scheisse

Not quite the Celtic Tiger we once knew

But Hans-Juergen, I want to relive the stories of my grandpa. He always talked fondly about his trips in the Kübelwagen in the summer of 1943 in Ukraine.

"command could be rotated among these states every 6 months"
>Actually thinking you can establish any kind of effective military when your leadership is being bounced between multiple nations with differing aims and fears
M Y
F U C K I N G
S I D E S

>projecting this hard
>still sucking nigger/EU cock
untermensch

Does that mean the USA can stop spending a large portion of their military budget on the EU?

>still sucking nigger/EU cock

Indeed you do. Thanks for the money, sunshine!

Attached: swiss eu budget 2.png (726x324, 53K)

You're putting the cart before the horse, Hans. The EU should federalize to become the United States of Europe first. Once you are a bigger, more unstable version of Yugoslavia, you can make an army.

He's a T*rk

>Actually thinking you can establish any kind of effective military when your leadership is being bounced between multiple nations

But UK consists of different nations. Is that why you had to beg Daddy America to save your ass in WW2?

lmao

I don’t think you quite understand. The position of chief of staff would rotate, but thr command structure would remain the same.

I could get behind this without Germany being aloud to participate they are not trust worthy enough. Plus we already have a stryker BDE there to protect the pathetic kraut.

>lead by countries famous for losing wars/being invaded

Attached: 2aa6e20a939862b5daf941c7c81c1778cc0f18f85fbbe23f72e9c7536ea9a20a.gif (844x589, 990K)

>aloud

Shartmerican cuckducation, everyone!

>Does that mean the USA can stop spending a large portion of their military budget on the EU?

You don’t spend any money to protect Europe. Any basis in Europe are forward stations, logistics depots and hospitals for your wars in Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.

>Thanks for the money
it's not for you, it's for the hoards of niggers you invite everyday to our continent. deutschland verrecke.

>replaced

LÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-15 um 09.51.37.png (690x513, 72K)

>The EU should federalize to become the United States of Europe first.

Yes, but only France, Belgium, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands. Luxembourg can be incorporated into Germany.

Attached: B4836682-487F-48B0-A962-773DF4555146.jpg (500x500, 203K)

my bad (((allowed))) im trying to be as American as possible.

Attached: ice trays.png (1179x777, 256K)

Because the European Union is largely Jews...
Give them an army and all they will do is bully Poland into accepting refugees, push the UK to cancel it's exit and fight proxy wars for Israel.
You don't need to think too hard about how bad it would get. New EU laws allowing military to function as police throughout Europe above local law enforcement etc etc
One hell of a nail in the coffin

Attached: 1514061252492.jpg (1180x842, 525K)

This army of shitskins will be the ones kicking in doors house to house while our local LEA blocks off intersections after govt passes gun ban

>EU army
what could go wrong! What an absolute brilliant idea
kys you central euronigger

Attached: 1508241218800.png (1520x1126, 1.59M)

swiss ppl are subhumans

Also compulsory for EU states to join EU military
Not allowed military of your own anymore
Must pay money to EU army
No country can ever consider leaving EU again no matter what happens

>swiss pp

They aren't people.

Never refer to them as people, and NEVER let a swissfag sit on the couch.

1.) Worked so well every other time didn't it...
2.) EU and therefore your hegemony will be no more in 10 years or so.
3.) On present demographics your country is over...

:')

it doesnt get you any closer to a super state AND ruins your budgets since none of you can afford it. macron admitted it would ruin frances economic future

your people want government pensions in tact and the welfare state. these are not a standard in the EU .they vote for the bail out party when the time comes. as a result if you ever want a super state you need to address these things before you do a EU military

Unelected bureaucrats in charge of an army, I cant see any problem with this.

This refugee issue is interesting, I wonder what historians will tell about it in a few decades. Sometimes I wish I was born as a mountain jew like you, would make my life easier.

>>So because Germany can't have any real weapons because of the past your trying to get round it using other countries?
,000 men? Numbers dont mean shit anymore we have weapons that can wipe that out in one shot for the last 60 years.

>mountain jew
I kek'ed a bit.

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (640x633, 41K)

are these 750,000 active soldiers the sand niggers you accepted and are now trying to thin the heard.

>and it will be used against us
That's the only reason they are calling for one. Britain leaves, fine...France leaves, fine... They are both nuclear powers and you can't stop them leaving. But the second a non-nuclear EU state decides they want to leave, or wins an exit vote ... They will be immediately occupied.

Why do Armies exist at all? To defend again existential threats of the state of course.

Is a mass exodus of member states an existential threat? Absolutely.

Get out of EU while you still have a chance to reclaim your sovereignty!

>swiss is that one country entirely owned by the ((((((banks))))))
>somehow you still manage to call that guy an untermensch

OKAY :^)

when you have more that 4 erofighter combat capable, more that 20 tanks operational, or even a single in-op sub, than maybe you can include yourself in your little euro toy solider army, kraut. Pay your 2%

Attached: pathetic.jpg (960x960, 118K)

>what is the European Union: The Post

How much are you paid for this?

Italy just pays it's enemies not to attack them they are so shitty. German has two working tanks lol, still would be a laughing stock of an army.
I think ISIS is better trained and equipped in Europe right now.

We already have that though

eeas.europa.eu/topics/common-security-and-defence-policy-csdp/5392/csdp-structure-instruments-and-agencies_en

>The command could be rotated among these states every 6 months.
Sounds like a retarded idea, the same level of idiocy that led to the romans getting their shit pushed in at Cannae.

Do I really have to tell you?

Because you could cut yourself.

Also this

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coopération_structurée_permanente

sounds like france should just take over.

European armies are incredibly inefficient, would even be more bureaucratic and inefficient if they were unified.

You should know Germany, you have a budget in excess of $40 billion and only have 4 combat ready typhoons. A little more than a hundred combat ready tanks. But yeah at least we have female ministers of defense running our things military!

Without US support we'd be annexed by Russia within a week.

>About four-fifths of PESCO members are also member states of NATO, and two EU states (Denmark and the UK) that are members of NATO are not members of PESCO.[23] While PESCO was formed in part due to doubts over US commitment to NATO,[3] officials stress that PESCO will be complementary to NATO security rather than in competition with it. NATO is still viewed as the main guarantor of Europe's defence, while PESCO focuses on crisis deployments. NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg also highlighted how Military Mobility is a key example of NATO and EU co-operation.[24][25]

So yeah, again, we already have that.

Not even mentioning the Germano-French brigade

The only way an EU army could possibly happen is if countries volunteer their troops and equipment like the UN. But that isn't perfect because the second you ask a country to do something and they don't like it the country can just retract its troops and equipment making it as useless as the UN.

Because you're pussies and it would be a waste of perfectly good ordinance.

Also you'd just hand it over to the ragheads the same way you handed over your countries and women.

You aren't to be trusted with guns.

Also you're just a currency regime. Not actual countries anymore. And you love shekels more than anything, even your ancestors' genetics.

>the goal is to end all wars in europe forever
>a supermodern army with almost 1 million soldiers
>values of the eu army are liberal democracy, pluralism and a europe with no borders
>alas, countries to the east of germany are not REAL democracies
>they must be liberated and integrated into the USE, populist dictators must be bringed to justice
if they do this its gonna turn dark pretty fast

Attached: 9e1bbeeed84f58017f3c53316fdbf86.jpg (236x261, 17K)

Even less. 22 leopards are combated ready. The krauts only sent 2 to the war game in Poland, last winter.

you have forgotten poolan horse kavallery with sabel and bayonettes hans.

Attached: tatarzy.jpg (632x356, 49K)

Attached: PESCO.jpg (1600x1082, 892K)

Not native military have a much easier time oppressing the populous of a country they are unfamiliar with. Now when another brexit happens, they will want to send in the slavs to put down the "rebellion"

What would you use that army for? Forcing other states to import human trash from middle east and africa?

>Invaded by sand niggers
>we rule Europe

Attached: migrants-heading-to-germany.jpg (1024x675, 161K)

I really can't imagine where all those billions go, but I guess the obvious answer is bureaucratic money grabbers. Really a sad state of affairs when Balkan countries spending 1/10th of the military budget have a more formidable army than us in reality. We only have armies on paper.

this, you would have german troops cracking italian skulls or whoever

You are aware though that Germany is like the 3rd biggest arms manufacturer on this planet, right? We don't wage war nowadays that much ourselves, but we profit from it. And without getting our own soldiers into trouble like the retarded burgers do all the time.

>biggest arm manufacturer
>doesn't allow citizens to bear arms
>military with barely any combat ready equipment

Let's see how that goes when Russia, Turkey or China get serious and the US backs out.

>((we))

>EU army

EU is over. I can't say to you the precise date...but it's over. Screencap this, I'm unironical.

Attached: Borghi BTFO EU.jpg (435x600, 83K)

"The uk consists of different nations"
Fucks sake Achmed I know you were too busy trying not to get assfucked by your uncles to go to school but you need a minimum level of education to contribute.

Checked

>The losers of the last war get to lead the army
kek

The language barrier is way to big

>EU is over. I can't say to you the precise date...but it's over. Screencap this, I'm unironical.
I almost feel sad for Krauts that are still dreaming of Germanic (EU) grandiose.

To guard against the threat from the East and South.

Attached: 0FF8BF21-A93E-43D0-8DA7-5BC4C1B2BDF1.png (1272x1164, 1.55M)

>3nd
don't make me laugh. Youre being out sold by Chinese state runned arms that been selling the same shit for 50 years. Fuck even Ukraine sell more arms that you. I wish you would wage war like you used too. AfD all the way, but you boys are as about as offensive as a gram cracker. I know we fought the wrong enemy back in the day, but you guys need your fight back.

Attached: 1510281378241.jpg (446x362, 39K)

I might be naive, but the way I see it is.. Our country grew complacent because there is zero risk right now. When push comes to shove we will be ready.

No Hans, you can't play this time. Hans, put that away. Haaaaans, no!

this

It's a tool for repression. It's easier to fire on those who don't look like you.

If the Italians are protesting against the EU tomorrow they would just have to send a bunch of Swedish to repress it, that's much more easy for a soldier to open fire on a bunch of foreign civilians than on their own people.

It is what European monarchs used to do when they repressed an insurection by hiring mercenaries, just look at the history of Netherlands.

The EU Army was formed using weapons and equipment siphoned off from NATO. It will be used to keep countries in line and prevent them from leaving the union.

Everyone was warned about this, but Europeans don't care enough about surviving to do what is necessary.

Attached: Yves.jpg (520x347, 23K)

Attached: infografik_2011_Die_Top_Waffenexporteure_weltweit_n.jpg (960x684, 139K)

Okay, let's explore this then Hans;
Let's say the Russians happen to invade when Belgium has the baton. They surge through Eastern Europe and make straight for Berlin.
Military analysts are split; some want to move the army to Germany and make Russia fight for every inch, whilst some want to fortify Belgium / France and wait for the US's heavy support to arrive before striking back.

Because it's Belgium in command, they prioritise defending themselves and pick the second option.
The German portion of this army now has two options; they can break away and defend their homelands from a horde of rape-happy Russians with only 1/4 of a fighting force, or they can continue being the cucks we know they are and let their homeland be overrun by rape-happy Russians for a second time in 100 years.
Either way the war hasn't even started properly and your autistic split command idea has thoroughly fucked morale and unity among your military.

Fucking phone posting I couldn't see I'd called the bears rape-happy twice

bundeswehr is a paper tiger, they suck at everything, and are testosterone lacking like all of germany. the germs are dead and what the cuck is actually saying is:

We will create a european army where the troops (the ones actually fighting) will be eastern euros, while leadership will be german because we are oh so superior (yeah, like the germanic mercenaries and roman empire. look who remains).

>Because it's Belgium in command, they prioritise defending themselves and pick the second option.

So be it then.

Also, your Russian attack scenario is completely ridiculous. It doesn’t matter who is in charge, we would all be toast within minutes if Russia decides to attack. They have thousands of nukes.

>German's get the Fifth Reich literally handed to them without firing a shot

Not falling for your tricks Hans, the Fifth Reich is what America is destined to become

These ethnic swedes would probably fire on other ethnic swedes to be honest

Attached: images-1.jpg (302x167, 12K)

Double the fun.

Newfag

Because
>nobody will serve in a foreign commanded army
>those countries are cucked to all hell
>it will be used to oppress the member states by the eussr
>it is giving up national sovereignty

Old
>Germansoldiers used broomsticks painted black instead of guns during a joint Nato exercise last year due to severe equipment shortages, it has emerged.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-152159~2.png (1440x1944, 913K)

Attached: okay face.jpg (97x125, 3K)

That's in dollar amount, hans. What matters is rifles buy the ton. Ex: Italy buys your cruise missile for a million euros. Egypt just bought 4 C802s for the same price from the chinks. Who sold more weapons?