State Farm Illuminati

State Farm is the most liberal company around in terms of its advertisements. Just check out their twitter... so much SJW virtue signaling. What is going on???

It looks like they are going through massive layoffs. Since they are a non-stock company there is not as much coverage in the media. Check out this site where the boomer employees are wining "muh job". Looks like its anonymous to post there.

thelayoff.com/state-farm

Someone on the site says that they lost over 100k policies in the first 3 months of 2018. Did State Farm do this to themselves with the SJW crap in the age of Trump? Are they Illuminati?

Attached: like-a-good-neighbor-white-genocide-is-here.png (610x578, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Livingston
thelayoff.com/state-farm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that girl look legitimately 14

i have no idea why the media is so adamant to cater niggers. blacks are around 12% of the population but over represented in every single type of media. latinos are about 40% and nowhere to be seen in commercials.

>Marry your 12 year old daughter off to a middle aged nigger, goy
>we got you covered

Maybe this is about normalizing pedo shit too.

they arent even trying to hide it any more. how long until America allows child marriage between white girls and shitskins?

is she proposing to him
because thats the way the case is facing

I like how the scene for the photograph is an unmade bed with a breakfast tray. So just in case anyone viewing this had any doubts, yes, they are already fucking.

I was about to say that. Its clearly fucking fake and staged.

But it's okay because he is a nigger, it's their culture. On the other hand, if a white 18 years old guy ever dares to look at a 17 years old girl, it's straight to jail.

Wow just been digging and it seems that the HQ of State Farm is a place called Bloomington, Illinois...

What else if from Bloomington Il? It was the home of the founder and president of the Anti-Defamation League.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Livingston

Seems the Hebrews run things at State Farm. You thing the boomers will take the redpills if we post it?

thelayoff.com/state-farm

when will america perish in nuclear fire ?

I'm sitting in the capitol building in Illinois right now working for the GOP. Fuck I hate demorats and that faggot rauner

Lol who did it???????

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-17 13-42-21.png (1920x1080, 172K)

who here /goyco/ ?

Attached: Gecko_Staller_Large.png (190x221, 43K)

Thank you I thought I was the only one who noticed.

Because race mixing with niggers ruins bloodline forever while with spics the skin colour doesn't get that brown but IQ takes dive for sure

Attached: 1495063392533.png (939x960, 352K)

It's not Illuminati you fucking retard, it's a Social Media Manager, a.k.a a millennial woman who is immersed in female internet culture.

You're so fucking dumb. This is why people ridicule the alt-right and Republicans in general. You fucking unintelligent morons who cannot even think clearly, but also think you're channelling mysteries from the illuminati warlords. Literally just stop.

Then she says yes and sucks his black cock :)

Kek

That girl looks like she just had her first period. Disgusting pedo company.

Yes goy, there is no secret group of privileged (((people))) who make decisions behind the curtain

Attached: i_wonder.jpg (491x491, 40K)

Attached: 8c4.jpg (640x711, 86K)

>Lizard people

Attached: atlastitrulysee.png (255x216, 33K)

I'm puking.

Attached: 1502373900356.png (492x403, 17K)

>black man marrying white woman
lies, lies, lies
women don't want this
stop trying to make us want this
black cocks are filthy stinking animal poo

Attached: 1525437193594.jpg (1100x1200, 104K)

>Normalizing pedophilia AND racemixing in one fel swoop.
(((Journalists))) are geniuses.

Attached: marxist social engineering2.png (587x568, 314K)

>#ProtectTheBling
Uhhh raycis much?

>not posting the original

Attached: 1465627278.png (563x413, 21K)

Shitskins don't propose or eat breakfast off a breakfast tray.Hell,most niggers don't even wake up till around noon.This ape would just rape this young child and bounce,leaving her to raise a mongrel child on her own.Single moms are so awesome !

When will this stop?