Dear Justin Trudeau: Millennials Want Jobs!

My Generation is over-educated and under-employed.
I will be homeless in a couple weeks with 2 Degrees, and others with PhD's are already sleeping on the streets!

youtube.com/watch?v=RnOaNibgbSs

Attached: dear-trudeau.png (645x504, 194K)

Guess what? It’s on purpose, now put that in your pipe and wipe down.

Its by design its called 'white genocide'. The lack of millinial Jobs is but one facet.

When Columbus came to America he worked the indiginous population to death. The women stopped having children.

So he imported african slaves which is why the carribean is black now.

To corporations a brown person and white person are interchangeable. It is more profitable to genocide whites with onerous work conditions and import replacement workers via 'immigration' rather than establish sane workers rights.

Just need more free edu then you can all be unemployed PhD's together.

Ask yourself,

How is it possible that since 1970:
>worker productivity is way way up
>GDP per Capita is way way up
>real wages are way way down
>standard of living is way way down

You see the Production isnt being used to sustain the population it is being funneled to other things because they can import replacement workers.

It doesnt matter if you cant find a job, or find a decent domicile, or afford kids. Corporatism has no interests in producing those things.

It produces profits for shareholders, so you get higher hours, lower wages, replacement populations, and because of regulatory capture the government supports it.

No more 9-5 workdays, no more vacation time or holidays. All the excess productive capacity is being channeled away from the worker.

I'd argue that if you want there to be "more jobs", then you have to be okay with fucking up the environment a little bit more. Factory work, Mine Work, things of that nature. Do people think that when you create more jobs they're all going to be high prestige, high earning positions in major city centers?

Then go get a fucking job you lazy faggot

This ultimately is the product of 'liberal tolerance' and 'multi culturalism'

With these in place the corporations and government dont have to worry about their native populations, just as columbus didnt,

Poor populations can be imported as replacement workers and breeding can be outsourced to the poor immigrants via welfare programs.

It is by far the cheapest way, profit wise, to raise a population, and it allows full time work from the educated white females who are being priced out of reproduction.

White females are now educated and can work, bearing beggeting and raising children takes away from their profitability as workers.

The solution has been to make white women unable to have children as corporations strive for ever increasing profitability,

And the government allows it because the associated problems can be solved by importing a captured demographic of new slaves for the corporate work farms.

The government no longer works for the people. It serves corporate interests not human ones.

this
you don't see non-whites desperate for jobs. the government subsidizes part of the salary for many non-white workers. ever wonder why every bank you go to here has an entirely minority staff? it's not because everyone here is a minority (though we're getting close), it's because then the government picks up part of the tab so the bank doesn't have to

everything is going according to plan

you're lazy and won't accept jobs that you can work your way up in. you wont get that 6 figure job out of college. man what a joke you guys are.
t. 33 and rich

How retarded do you have to be to get a second degree?

>that you can work your way up in.

LOL

Attached: 1467926623358.jpg (1659x1000, 190K)

dude, im the one laughing all the way to the bank. im on lunch and have to go back to WORK. there are a ton of young people here, we all say the same things about people like you...LAZY!

>over-educated

When it's a degree in feminism yoga history, it's normal to be under employed

votes literally do not matter

>My Generation is over-educated
Hasn't been my experience

Attached: jesus_and_bono.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

fuck millenials

Attached: snake-plissken1.gif (360x155, 1008K)

Spotted the boomer fuck.

Hope you'll enjoy being left sitting in your own shit by your future mutt nurses.

>there are a ton of young people here, we all say the same things about people like you...LAZY!

Yeah, I spotted the boomer. Where exactly do you work?

its a bait, look his other videos. its probably op himself doing some shitty selfpromotion. you are not interesing faggot, KYS.

Oh fuck off. I'm a Millennial and I never have trouble finding work. Just get out there and do it. You're almost surely very well equipped to at least get in the front door. [Got a phone,internet access and a resume]
Just don't act like a Collage faggot and you'll do fine.

Attached: 1493636376233.jpg (1273x951, 124K)

Trudeau's focus is on bringing in ISIS fighters and increasing the pet population for sexual purposes.

Attached: trumpvstrudeau.jpg (1200x2100, 443K)

>Donald the Strong
meme magik has gone too far

Attached: dbz-goku.gif (500x300, 464K)

It's hilarious that idiot Millennials think they're "over-educated."

They're the most culturally illiterate retards since the Middle Ages.

Collage faggot?
What about decoupage? Pointillism?

>Spoiled boomer spawn with useless degree wants the state to give him a job tailored to his needs
I cant wait till Canada falls apart for good. Nobody here is worth saving.

>I have sent hundreds of applications and I can't find a job!
I would love to see what's wrong with this guy's resume. It's not just about the number of applications you send out when your resume looks like shit.

Attached: 1491488329673.jpg (478x463, 158K)

>thinks government can make jobs
>nasal voice
>Fell for uni scam
>Mentally ill

Probably drinks onions too

I feel the exact same way maple nigger user.

t. Skipped out on 100k+ of OSAP and living the dream abroad

>Vote for parties that support mass immigration & fight strongly against limiting said immigration
>"Why can't us Millennials get jobs? it can't possibly be all of the millions of highly educated Asians pouring in are taking them?"

Fuck Millennials

OP dude like *cough*cough* like... rip the kettle and chill yo... fuken nine to five all you need is the dope *lighter flashes* *buble noises* *dies of overdose*

Attached: pothead.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

>Using "millennials" unironically

Attached: 1521611919082.png (644x500, 66K)

Spotted the lazy entitled millennial

>Underemployed
You don't get a job by crying to the government, you go to a company and show your CV, but since you're worthless you'll just end up at star bucks like all the other experts of feminist dance theory.

Your college education is worthless, you're indoctrinated, you have zero skills and you're in debt.

Good job millennials.

>degrees
>PhD's
>couldn't be bothered to check if his field of study was in demand
what an idiot
he would've done better with an art degree
starbucks is hiring

forgot my pic

Attached: d.png (643x907, 500K)

It's your fault for pursuing something useless like academia.

Bullshit.
I know exactly who you are via your writing style.
Your at minimum 35.

If you're not getting hired is because you're not presenting yourself
>Probably fat
>Probably long greasy hair
>Stammers and stutters in interview
>Showing no confidence at all

Based

You mean that degree in Gender Studies won't get you a job?

A lot of master's and PhD grads are failed medical school entrants. Someone needs to tell kids in highschool that only like 5% of them are getting in and the rest are playing musical chairs for the limited sests, more so if you aren't a woman or black/Hispanic/Aboriginal

>imitates Trump's speech patterns
>but unironically
nice fucking try you goddam boomer

that's great if there's something to work up in to, however, most jobs available to these people are menial labor and most employers see them as disposable minimum wage earners

Having a PhD makes you qualified to wrk in academia. Different skills are required in industry. Why should anyone hand you a job just because you stayed in your comfort zone for a little bit longer?

Generation "Boomer", and "Gen X", are both intrinsically connected. Disgusting!

Attached: 1510394205848.jpg (1044x770, 239K)