Penis Foreskin Facials

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6308104/sandra-bullock-penis-facials-stays-young/

More circumcisions please!

Attached: ellen1.png (512x310, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atcc.org/products/all/CRL-2429.aspx
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com
youtu.be/EULynGtVskU?t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=yZt2e1SOMzE
pastebin.com/hYsse6iR
emedicinehealth.com/g00/foreskin_problems/article_em.htm?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=14
archive.is/OzEG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The nickname comes from the serum that is placed on the skin because it is made from the foreskin of Korean newborn babies.

>Hysterical wall hitter tells the world she rubs her face with foreskins to stay young.
Nothing makes me more happy than the fact that these over the hill cunts have to go so far in order to keep younger men's attention.

Attached: 1518459027668.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>Homo Sapian foreskin for sale
atcc.org/products/all/CRL-2429.aspx

Attached: foreskin for sale.jpg (1714x1354, 188K)

How the fuck is this allowed? Who the fuck first thought "I know! Let's stick dick skin on our faces!"

how about we just go around and turkey slap them instead? id be for turkey slapping sandra bullock a few times

Reminder jews are literally fucking vampires

scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/

Every day a nation wide purge sounds better and better.

Attached: 1426122718422.gif (800x708, 2.94M)

But why they are using the foreskin of south korean babies, why not using american foreskin?

Could you imagine the backlash if a male celebrity bragged about his latest skin treatment using the clitoral foreskin of foreign babies. This is disgusting.

oy vey

checked
put me in that armor and i'd never get out of it

DISGUSTING JEWISH HYBRID WHORE...

JEWISH PARASITES PROMOTING THEIR ANTHROPOPHAGIC AGENDA.

obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com

no, it's trew

Attached: _banger__.jpg (300x308, 13K)

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1519310977849.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

This really angers me.

I’m cut, however I don’t resent my parents or anyone for it. Selling it after it’s done, is what crosses the line for me. It’s absolutekg disgusting what length Jews will go, in order to make a dollar.

checked
as much as i love ripping on people men don't deserve to receive brain damage and low testosterone throughout life because some cunt needs face cream

youtu.be/EULynGtVskU?t=14s

It's beyond disgusting because of the other effects, i learned that it's called "Trauma based mind control" and it's been going on for a lot longer than recorded history

This is so disgusting! This better not be real.

too real

Attached: Foreskin for beauty.png (780x529, 31K)

Attached: 8fd.jpg (261x195, 9K)

i find it both unsurprising and disgusting that celebrities and elites are not only no longer trying to hide their sick degeneracy but are actually announcing it to millions of people.

Day of the rope cant come quickly enough

Attached: 1523460516348 (1).jpg (600x485, 89K)

>I don’t resent my parents or anyone for [HAVING BEEN PERMANENTLY BODILY MUTILATED].

YOU SHOULD RESENT YOUR PARENTS FOR IT.

obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com

Henceforth all penis treatment people will be referred to as dickfaces

day of the rope aint happening, y'all niggas been saying that shit since the 60's and you didn't do SHIT. if you guys would be intelligent you would just larp as civcucks and make laws that favor whites and voila you got your ethnostate without saying the word "ethnostate" or "white" even once. (only works in europe though)

with that being sad, it truly is disgusting whats happening in this world

>Implying you know where your skin went breh.

I wonder if my foreskin was ever used to improve some cunt's forehead lines

Attached: thinking.jpg (540x357, 36K)

>tfw you thought Jow Forums was wrong just once

Attached: worried-man.jpg (350x210, 12K)

it's basically stem cells therapy

guess why circumcision is still promoted and allowed even though it's barbaric

youtube.com/watch?v=yZt2e1SOMzE

your parents bought into propaganda. You can't blame them for that in pre internet era. But nowadays every parent that allows that is morally responsible imo

Saturn worshipping kikes

Attached: Rubens_saturn.jpg (1418x2952, 400K)

medical research. There are stem cells in that shit. Do you think they would stop themselves if they found this stuff in unborn babies? Well, you're wrong and it was done. But it caused cancer growth, so they had to find other sources than killed zygotes and fetuses. Baby foreskin is one of it.

>You can't blame them for that in pre internet era
it's actually commonsense not to mutilating infants over here, no amount of propaganda justifies doing something that retarded

Attached: the_final_cut.jpg (1048x1570, 1.07M)

it took germans like a 100 years before they chimped out with ww II.
you don't realize how strong the power of propaganda is

Who knows, it probably ended up on Jodie Foster’s face since she was pretty famous when I was born. That’s pretty awesome if you ask me. I was >1 year old and my penis had been on the face of a famous actress.

yeah I do, I've been brainwashed as well but infant mutilation is way beyond anything I would ever fall for

Attached: cut_map.jpg (1404x1784, 574K)

Amerimutts BTFO

Attached: 1510165426874.jpg (250x241, 11K)

The kikes are still at it, no surprise here

Attached: jew_dick_cream.jpg (685x754, 200K)

technically you might be not a virgin then

Wtf there’s no way this is real

Do you know where your foreskin is?

>Trauma based mind control
yeah
pastebin.com/hYsse6iR

How will foreskin cucks answer the ZQ?
Good luck getting everyone to switch to button fly

Attached: 6104718_man-at-show-has-his-foreskin-forcibly-ripped_t667a83be.jpg (445x800, 65K)

>You can't blame them for that in pre internet era.
Are you a parent? If so your children need taken off you if you think any parent can be excused for hacking their children to pieces.

gross

Attached: 46-33-21.jpg (321x480, 135K)

>hacking their children to pieces.
>cutting a bit of a penor
people in UK don't have their children taken away just because they let Pakis groom them. It's almost encouraged by the state, because the sentences are pathetic. I don't think circumcision is worse than being groomed by Pakis
wizard's sleeve has magic propertiese

Attached: us_cutfag3.png (1598x1193, 1.91M)

So your argument against mutilating children for the benefit of jews is to go for my flag?
Back to meme flag for me from now on.
You need to go to reddit where you can get flags AND names to upvote or downvote.

>YOU SHOULD RESENT YOUR PARENTS FOR IT.
I disagree. As strongly against the cutting as I am, I think the way to change hearts and minds is for burgers to say to their parents:
>"you did what you thought was right at the time"
>"I don't resent you for it, but I won't be doing it to my children"

That seems to me to be a quicker way of turning things around. I find it effective to be mindful of people's pride/ego when trying to change their mind about something that is so personal to them.

Zippers have destroyed many a good man's glans. We need to ban Zippers now

Attached: zipper-475x281.jpg (475x281, 43K)

Probably on some hollywood star face, I couldn't care less. My foreskin is of no importance in my life. none.

Turns out the solution to three of thee problems is getting snipped.

Attached: Learn-How-to-Fix-5-Common-Zipper-Problems-Intro-720x720.jpg (720x720, 100K)

males need to give up their foreskin and a lifetime of less pleasure so that roasties can feel better about aging, won't make them look better though.

stop complaining ok, you should be happy that they put your mutilated skin on their faces, what a privilege to serve their vanity.

Attached: Foreskin Danger.jpg (3263x1839, 760K)

Attached: trousersforeskin.jpg (500x700, 115K)

Levi's is jewish, though. so jeans are a foreskin/underwear conspiracy? got it.

Yes, how did you not know about the denim jew?

Attached: PMC2740150_1757-1626-0002-0000006345-001.png (502x461, 475K)

You'd also never raise your arm higher than your shoulder.

I see you're reddit expert. I was just taking piss out of you. I didn't know Brits are so sensitive.

I can’t believe I wrote off the whole celebrities and elites are sick fucks as a crazy conspiracy theory. I won’t doubt Jow Forums again.

those bitches should be round up and have their faces skinned alive

Attached: Untitled.png (574x247, 13K)

>the sun

underrated, thanks for the keks

Attached: C0Z-HzxUUAESzlu.jpg (366x366, 16K)

Well, I don't wear denim because it's trashy. I wear corduroys and chinos and other pants that look good. Never cared to think about it. Also my foreskin is long as shit, but I've never had this problem. Maybe folks shouldn't be so careless.

and then resewn onto american mutilated penors

Faggot, and it's only disgusting to you because it something you don't have yourself. You are the weird one, not the guys who are not Jewish slaves and branded by the Jew. You should kill yourself or use better bait.

women belong in cages

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

looks like jesse james dodged a bullet!

Button flys are the only safe alternative for the distinguished commando gentleman

you shouldn't tell people to kill themselves on the internet, it's rude. I am sorry that you have a skin flap that is going to be ripped off in a terrible zipper accident

my penis is too big to not wear underwear

Anyone complaining about rudeness on Jow Forums, even facetiously, needs to be castrated.

good thing you already were.

I just don't know why you are being so hostile. Manners make the man, not the skin flap used in women's skin cream

Correct, now stop replying to the baiting retard.

I would slaughter all the degenerates and unclean.

well we finally know why the circoncision is mandatory in america

>uncircumcised
>wearing zipper fly trousers right now
>no problemo

What the fuck is wrong with you

emedicinehealth.com/g00/foreskin_problems/article_em.htm?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=14

1 in 10 uncircumcised men will have a notable zipper encounter during their life.

This is actual rape culture

He is American, they tend to be braindead.

Get the fuck off this site you pansy. To be honest if you aren't gonna get behind the movement I really don't care if you kill yourself. You are the problem if you don't fight for freedom of choice to be sexually mutilated. If boys should be cut then girls should be cut equally, and men should wear their vulva's in facial creams.

(((Who))) else?

we should circumcise women as well. I don't know why you are acting like a woman though

I am acting like an informed man, and how about this thought for once. NO ONE SHOULD BE CUT AT BIRTH!
You should suck start a shotgun you jewish fuck!.

Are you just upset that the Rabbi that did your cut & suck maybe left you a little present?

>Giving no factual argument.

Yeah I'm done here, and I obviously won the debate. Keep sucking the rabbi's dick you fucking faggot.

Attached: GayFaggotsPostAgain.jpg (1134x692, 56K)

Attached: Circumcision1.png (3000x5000, 2.94M)

Fixed

Attached: the_great_purge_according_to_history_books_by_sergios117-d9988qe.png (600x535, 510K)

Attached: Circumcision4.jpg (616x624, 420K)

>these over the hill cunts have to go so far in order to keep younger men's attention.

To keep any mans attention

Attached: Circumcision5.jpg (637x423, 35K)

It's time to purge the people who advocate traumatizing our youth.

Attached: Circumcision3.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

>Korean foreskin
Protip Jow Forums this is soft disclosure and this should piss you off. They're literally laughing in your face about it. They're not fucking korean foreskins, not all of them. They're homegrown right here in the good old usa, they're trafficked, they're taken.
Saying "korean babies" is a whistle. Even if Sandra Bullock actually did use Korean baby dicks. It immedeatly makes Anericans say, "oh at least its not happening here" subconsciously. Or at least it begs the question "Why Korean ones?" which is just a long loophole trap that has no answers but leads to a pile of statistics.
They're rubbing your nose in it.

Attached: 1524345572633.jpg (499x668, 70K)

hey man! good to see you, i've been using all your articles flawlessly, thanks again

to be fair we deserve it. We deserve all of it.

whites like to say that they are better than other races, but just look how the jew has us by the balls. its amazing how deep they got their dick in our mouths.

i cant wait for the collapse of society fren. if most of the whites would drop dead it wouldnt be a loss anyway.

let's start with the CDC:

>Circumcision’s Psychological Damage - CDC wants all males to be cut--but it's harmful psychologically
archive.is/OzEG0

Attached: Circumcision-United-States-by-State-Sized.jpg (500x375, 38K)

you don't deserve to live

Attached: Circumcision - global probelm.png (4496x2306, 762K)

>The Cut
goddammit