Can you get get arrested in the uk for Jow Forums posts?

saying niggers and kill all jews and such? i'm seriously asking, since i'm moving to UK for like a year or two.

Attached: uk.jpg (770x599, 84K)

no, DO IT

Attached: rzvvX_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 138K)

I am also curious.
t. also moving to the UK

Not likely. The thought police catch bigger fish on sites like Facebook.

>moving to UK for like a year or two
rip

No. The process to prove someone did such a thing is far beyond the effort the police are willing to expend.

I'm moving to cambridge for masters,. It would be stupid to pass this opportunity, just because their government is a tyrannical shit hole.

How would you? It's anonymous, and the police have better things to do than to look at Jow Forums and try to figure who some random poster is.

you will require a licence.

Thank God.

Why would you want to limit your freedom?

You can go to the ISP and find out who has that IP registered, and then go to their house and arrest them?

It is possible, but the legal process would be absolutely exhaustive and may be thrown out anyway if they can't prove more than an IP address, which is not considered to necessarily be proof of identity. Some people still rant about pakis and such under their own name on Facebook, having no idea it's illegal, and nothing happens because there's no benefit to having the police expend the resources to arrest them. They like example cases and silencing people with a large audience.

This. The retards that get nailed for it are the ones that do it on twatter on accounts with their real names and photos. No one's going to subpoena 4chins from another country over someone saying nigger, no matter how much they want to.

Attached: 1435759590829.jpg (608x395, 98K)

They'd have to know what IP the poster has first. Also, even if they somehow figure it out, OP can just say his friend borrowed his computer or something and the case would be thrown out due to lack of evidence.

>OP can just say his friend borrowed his computer and the case would be thrown out due to lack of evidence

Ok, but I would not like to be dragged through a criminal court procedure and pay thousands in legal bills,,, I'd like to prevent it before it gets to that point if possible.

But no one on Jow Forums has a friend

Attached: 1526114011921.png (550x566, 417K)

pic related

Attached: RlFEKvm.jpg (2680x1208, 484K)

Yes, you can be arrested and put in jail in most Western European states for Jow Forums posts. However authorities aren’t bothering with getting the ip addresses from Jow Forums (which are stored for each poster).

The suggestion is to post with meme flags or stay away from illegal opinions and illegal sentences.

Attached: 546EABD6-08E6-4EA0-97ED-CC03BA7752A4.jpg (630x370, 61K)

and just to be clear, the memeflag doesn’t hide your ip-address... it just means British authorities have no prima facie evidence of an illegal opinion crime being committed on Crown premises.

As long as you take sensible precautions, like using a VPN or Google incognito with a meme flag they won't even know you're in the UK or be able to find you. I'm not in the UK btw, just giving information.

The police don't know that.

You don't have to pay unless it gets taken to court, which it won't because an IP isn't enough evidence.

I report everyone of you annoying bastards to your authorities because I hate you

>Go to get masters degree
>To qualify for your thesis in a few years, you must behead an infidel
>As you're one of the few people left to pay taxes, you may not leave the island

wait is Ireland part of England?