What exactly is Satanism?

What exactly is Satanism?

Attached: 1526580108556.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube
youtube.com/watch?v=odw6q4fcORE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The expression of freedom of religion that shit skins and cucks know nothing about in their islamic shit-holes.

/thread

Attached: Bomb Dog.jpg (460x444, 54K)

The jewish misrepresentation of yet another import aspect of the great truths

Something which you definitely aren't going to understand based off a thread on Jow Forums.

The edgiest form of atheism possible. “No God exists, it’s ok to be selfish.”

Of course once you get in their circles you start ending up doing weird shit with no clear answer but deep down behind everyone’s mind there’s always that edgy devil praising that inevitably happens. Unorganized trash

nice digits
belief that you are your own deity and no other is above you.
The Sabbatean-Frankist version believes in causing the most hardship on humanity will balance the universe
You are too stupid to post here

for me, its the first sip

Attached: He That Is Not.gif (465x472, 5K)

Absolute truth. Do what thou wilt. Also hitler would want you to cut your gf.

Attached: SinisterDasheyO9A.png (755x1057, 176K)

The admission that God exists, and yet somehow you could be better than your own creator. In other words the very height of narcissistic delusion.

It’s the religion preached by your mother’s self aware anus.

My apologies. I’m sure your google search is more accurate than my real time spent hunting kikes in satanic circles

A bunch of retards who don't worship Jesus. The elite are different though, they're in real communion with the devil.

That sounds about right.

Attached: 20180102.png (565x508, 124K)

Satanism is the universal evil, with a spanning influence on all forms of consciousness in our universe.

If there are aliens attempting to subjugate us & they are from Alpha Centauri then they are also likely Satanists in their own context as far as their acts & ambitions go.

Story?

Satan = Saturn of the Black Cube.
Take the redpill.
nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube

Attached: ITT Anon - Saturn.png (1508x2176, 547K)

That sounds so unbelievably cringe. Proof?

>deus volt in name
>meme flag
Please go back to the_reddit because you are either 14 or 64.

an aesthetic

'spiritual satanism' - name chosen by a bunch of edgy atheists to piss of xtian idiots and own their criticism (much like Jow Forums has done with nazism)

various genuine (extremely small niche) cults with a variety of different beliefs

luciferianism - one of the many kernels of truth left out that as the mercy of the ascended, to be the 'bootstraps' for any unfortunate enough to be born into the horde to potentially/theoretically pick themselves up by

Please explain luciferianism

Holy fuck, these kikes are subversive on literally every level possible.

The true worshippers of Judaism

Attached: 1526183324850m (1).jpg (1024x576, 57K)

It is many things to many people.

There are visible Satanists who wear robes and go on Maury Povich and hold black masses at somebody's house and drink dog's blood at midnight on Halloween.

Then there are the real Satanists who go to a Christian Church on Sunday with their wife and kids, and nobody knows that they sacrifice children in their basement.

It's when you smoke weed and listen to bob marley.

Best explanation I've seen is from Mark Passio.
youtube.com/watch?v=odw6q4fcORE