Someone Photoshop his face justed

Someone Photoshop his face justed

Attached: DdVDDw8V4AE9pwb.png (702x584, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to see those videos. This jew is fucked hahahahahaha

Attached: 1526582312479_fixed.png (278x387, 208K)

Lmao why do liberals so adamantly think that they’re the “good guys” for witch hunting someone and trying to ruin their life over free speech and upholding the law?

virtue signaling on social media is a hell of a drug

Attached: not a sensible chuckle at all.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

They are using their free speech too. Quit crying bitch.

"ruin their life" !== share video of them berating spanish speakers in public

"upholding the law" != threatening to call ICE on people you don't even know are illegal

This is your brain on Jow Forums. You are massive faggot.

>spanish speakers
>rightfully belonging in the United States of America

elegir uno, por favor

>you
>having any power to decide such things
>will forever impotently rage on a message board as your country becomes browner

LMAO

>he has to change the subject and attempt a personal attack because he knows I'm right

worthless spic detected.

>Schlossberg

Why are white men so racist?

get a load of this faggot

What's the personal attack? It's simply a fact amigo. Your kind has no power and never will You lost in 1945 and you're still crying,crying,crying over it. All the weak ass worthless whites who cling to their race because their fucking losers have nothing going for them and will continue to become ever more worthless in the future. That's just a fact.

Typical guinea response

>"What's the personal attack?"
>starts off response with "you"
lol, fucking stupid ass spics, I swear. Imagine being so incompetent that ally you can brag about is how you degrade competent people's nations by simply being there.

Whites vs jews vs niggers vs muslims vs le 56% vs spics vs faggots vs feminists

Multiracial open society is working so well!!!

Attached: 1512913422255.jpg (1400x930, 192K)

>You lost in 1945
lol, fucking spics cant even recognize the flag of the nations they leech off of.

who gives a shit what Talcum-X says

Again, you're not as clever as you think you are. Also seem a bit on the sensitive side, so take care. Where is the insult specifically amigo? I just stated, as a fact, that you lack the power to decide such things and forever will.

Are you just pretending to be retarded here? You have terrible reading comprehension and contextualization.

oh no no no no no no no no

Firojles Barrio burrito why don't you go back to your Indian rape baby home nigger?

you seem lost

Attached: 1510162397184.jpg (396x382, 80K)

>It's a kike pretends to be white when it's convinient episode

Oh but he would not have a problem if they were speaking hebrew

Attached: descarga (15).jpg (299x168, 11K)

Nah

Nah

>Getting triggered over different opinions

Not your safespace snowflake

This is not Rthedonald or gab

What is his name?

Never mind, it's right there.

The alt right is so fucked. They've gotten in bed with their enemies.

I'm sure ICE will help you find your way

Attached: 1526569660711m.jpg (576x1024, 85K)

Nah

This jew hates mexicans. He's one of the good jews. Leave him alone.

We need more jews like him. I'd rather have an entire block of jews living next to me than a single mexican. The jews aren't going to shave their heads and cop the "macho man spic tough guy" attitude. The jews aren't going to rape my wife. The jews aren't going to blast mariachi music all night long.

If anything, the jews will call the HOA on me for forgetting to mow my lawn one Saturday - a transgression I can forgive.

The infestation is very real:

>

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California
t. white nationalist.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

was the link I meant to post

This! Based Jews, Israel forever!!!!

Someones getting upset

Attached: 1504243440283.jpg (669x696, 78K)

fuck israel. And fuck r/theDonald for sucking israeli balls the past few days.

I'm just saying, all jews aren't bad.

There are a few halfway decent ones out there.

I know one in real life - he made me a fuckton of money and he hates mexicans more than I do. He's alright in my book.

So you're fine with extrajudicial sentencing via mob? Can I call up your workplace and accuse you of bestiality in hopes of getting you fired?

Can I have a few thousand or tens of thousands of people do the same thing and you would be fine with it because it's just "Free Speech" for use to do so?

Throws a perfect bird. Look at his form. He'll be fine.

Attached: 1526531027003.jpg (750x767, 96K)

No such thing as a "good jew", you redditspacing kike.

Try stepping outside your mothers basement you white trash sub human untermensche faggot.

Hitler warned me about sub human untermensch such as yourself.

Attached: 1524702835885.jpg (444x500, 211K)

Cmon user, shawn king is obviously black

>White nigger biting the nose that feeds him
I'm sure this will end well

>So you're fine with extrajudicial sentencing via mob?

Where did i say that? Also, nobodies getting sentenced. People are practicing their right of free speech and free expression. Is he going to be thrown in jail?

>Can I call up your workplace and accuse you of bestiality in hopes of getting you fired?

Yeah, but it probably wouldn't work. At least if i didn't do it in public and have it caught on video like this moron.

Oops, sorry

here:

I could say the same thing about literally any ethnicity. This faggot it a pro netanyahu retard, he sucks and you suck if your only reason for defending him is that he hates Mexicans. How mono faceted can you be? People like him won't punch you in the face or play loud music, no. They're worse. They're sneaky, they'll cause trillion dollar wars, siphon hundreds of billions in welfare, pay off politicians and play puppetmaster in the background. The only good Jew is a Jew who renounces his goofy religion and denounces Israel.

>(((Schlossberg)))
>yes it's the evil white men!

For the record, I grew up smack dab in the middle of the white genocide/spic infesetation:

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

IF the jew hate the spics, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Get these 3rd world fucking shitskins the fuck outta my homeland and send them and their degenerate spic offspring the fuck back to their spic shithole country of origin.

That's all I care about.

Attached: 1517184886199.png (499x409, 122K)

i did that last week
i saw like 10 spics and 600 gooks
california is changing and i can't decide if this is better
they're buying all my friends houses and taking over suburbs
at least spics stayed in their ghettos
the fucking gooks taking over are kicking me out of the place and changing every store to moonrunes
i just gotta get out of california but i love the coast
is there a state in america that has a coast and isn't filled with gooks nigs or spics?

I just want to live in a nice, safe, white area.

Is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1521505802301.jpg (540x540, 56K)

Then your stupid as fuck. Someone j could rape your mother's ass and you'd be fine with it if they hate mexicans?

Newport Beach, Orange County.

Nice, safe and white.

Just hope you make at least $100k/yr to afford the privilege of not having to live in a brown skinned 3rd world infested shit hole city such as Santa Ana.

is he /ourjew/?
that's unprecedented

>He's one of the good jews.

Ah, the mythical "good jew". No such thing.

You know it could result in him being fired. Don'y deny it. He wasn't even being racist, you liberals are literally pissing yourselves over someone being against illegal immigrants.

All taco niggers need to get out.

The difference is theirs is likely not free speech, since most is baseless defamation.

He has his own firm, he's not getting fired. That said, if he loses business, so what? People have the freedom to do business with who they want just as much as people have the freedom to say what they want. Not only that, there's other videos of him going off on random people. He literally went up to some random person and told them they were an ugly ass foreigner, despite the fact that they were actually whiter than this shlomo. Stop defending bad actors, it weakens you cause.

Your improper use of comparison operators upsets me, pay more attention in class pajeet

What a disgusting faggot mexican piece of shit. Kill yourself you sick disgusting subhuman.

>REEEEEE
lol

Nah. LMAO. More impotent rage please!

He owns his own firm. How can he be fired?

>eyyy amigo esse homes we're takeen over arriba arriba!

how asspained do you have to be to LARP as a stereotype in the vague hope of annoying some people on the internet?
degrading. why don't you wear a sombrero and dance la cucaracha for them as well, that'll really piss them off.

It's interesting how social media + smartphones are turning into the surveillance state to monitor wrong think. Right now it's largely manned by volunteers but it is already hard to tell who is 'real' and who isnt.

Twitter et al have already rolled out the algorithms from stopping conservatives from doing the same as effectively.
Welcome to a preview of hell.

>Vague hope
It looks like it worked though.