Is PTSD real?

Is PTSD real?
Should we let these retards bring their stupid dogs everywhere?

Attached: b3384420-7417-4f5f-b07e-b445ccf04471_profile.jpg (560x420, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medlineplus.gov/magazine/issues/winter09/articles/winter09pg10-14.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dogs get ptsd?

That dog looks like a cute lazy boi who dindunuffin wrong. He's fixin to get his training together, he just needs more money for dem obedience programs.

Join the Army, my little prepubescent friend, and find out.

>do not pet
poor doggo

>and find out.
from what?
My dad lost half his platoon in Nam and he doesnt have PTSD

PTSD is very real. They do NOT need dogs for fucks sake.

Can OP stop slobbering on cock?

Attached: 2BB65FBE-9171-4D22-8057-317B618FE22A.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Post your home address.
You’ll find out when my combat boot needs to be surgically removed from your anus.

If someone does have ptsd, what does a dog do for them? Make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside or some shit?

Girls all over campus have these fucking dogs, bringing them into class and shit. Emotional support dogs, they call them. What a load of horseshit, these are truly the end times

In the USA or is this in Chinada?

PTSD is just code for pussy

Emotional support?

How so exactly

I never understood it myself. Brb, getting a service rabbit.

Attached: 10Flemish-Giant-Rabbit-.jpg (750x460, 97K)

Who wouldn't want to see a nice dog like in your pic? Fine animals, utmost loyal and caring if you treat them well.
I don't give a shit about PTSD, people should stop acting like mangled faces aren't part of life. Life is brutal so grow a pair or crawl back into your mothers cunt.

it's all made up. I've never met anyone with PTSD

>how does a dog make someone feel comfort
If you have to ask this question, you might not be white

>PTSD is very real.
citation needed
ok mr internet tough guy

What exactly does that prove? That PTSD isn't a thing? 31 percent of vietnam vets have ptsd which is significantly higher than the rest of the recent wars.

Attached: 1470698752422.png (1280x1381, 831K)

By showing affection.

USA, Texas no less

How the fuck does a dog help someone get over PTSD? Fuck off

That's ficking retarded. Your wife or your family can show affection

Ptsd dogs are for fags

>31 percent of vietnam vets have ptsd
citation needed

C’mon post it. We can meet in reality and have a deep discussion about this during your surgery. I’d be happy to educate you, physically and verbally, about PTSD.
You wanted to know. I’m offering you a real learning experience. Just post your address and I’ll be right over to make a real life example of PTSD.

No I am not in the mood for pizza

Well then, fuck off with your stupid questions if you don’t want the answers.

I think the rise of PTSD in especially American soldiers is due to the nature of recent wars they've fought. No American since WW2 has ever fought to protect their own homes and way of life. Korea was justified and soldiers could most likely feel good about what they did there, but no American life would have been worse if they skipped Vietnam and wars in Middle East are not wars Americans even go to win. They just go in and eventually pull out without making any lasting gains and chance.

It's no wonder honestly that fighting wars like that make so many soldiers frustrated, angry and insane.

crayon eating zogbot scared of fireworks, fuck off

Post your address and ill come over to your house
>WW2
>protect their own homes

>31 percent of vietnam vets have ptsd
medlineplus.gov/magazine/issues/winter09/articles/winter09pg10-14.html

>mr internet tough goi
You can post your home address too. When I’m stuffing your asshole full of goldfish and singing glory glory hallelujah you’re going to change your tune.

>WW2
>protect their own homes

Sure war was fought on foreign soil, but USA got into WW2 because Japan attacked and Germany declared war.

What part? I'm glad I dropped out of college, I don't see that shit but I do occasionally see those "support dogs" when I go to Wal-Mart. Never any other stores though..

I didn't say anything about whether it "helps someone get over PTSD" or not. I said dogs can make someone feel comfortable, that's all. If you can't comprehend that phenomenon, you're not white. It's pretty simple.

You won’t. This will actually happen if you post yours. I promise I’ll show up and show you the depths of depravity that a stress disorder manifests in reality.
You’re likely to come out of it with a little disorder if your own. Unless you know what burning human smells like already. If you’ve ever smelled it, you know it’s something you can’t unlearn.

No you're not

We let niggers everywhere and mop one violations about that so why not dogs

Whiter than you, Mohammad. Anyone who says ptsd dogs are a thing is

1)black
2)full of shit

fuck off to your support subreddit

Attached: vets_with_ptsd_3362769b.jpg (620x387, 300K)

YES! I'd rather have a nice dog breed like that around people than fucking cats, or pitbull nigger dogs. If it inadvertently helps those PTSD weaklings, because real men don't get that shit, then it's a nice bonus.
>t. grunt that has been in three tours in the sandbox, killing sandniggers (and possibly (((ISIS))) operators) like it was nothing

I got PTSD from constant sexual harassment. The sexual harassment came to an end once I received my PTSD Pit Bull now that I bring him along everywhere I go in public.

>DO NOT TOUCH HIM HE IS WORKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PTSD is real, but these new faggots trying to change their environment around them to suit their needs is disgusting. Just like trannies.

No you don't need a dog. You need an understanding wife. You need to come back to Christ

>Is PTSD real?
Get in the face of someone with PTSD and find out. I don't expect you to report back.

I tried to pet a cute service dog once and the owner chimped out at me. Anyone who "needs" a dog for emotional support ought to be gassed.

PTSD is real, PTSD dogs are not. In fact, the VA expressly disapproves of service animals for PTSD patients because it becomes a crutch against engaging with human beings, which is the most important thing for recovery.

it's quite literally all in your head

Attached: shell1[1].jpg (1200x628, 111K)

Your dad lied about being there, faggot

Attached: vxj23b8an2e01.jpg (731x678, 42K)

PTSD? You mean sissy regrets?

Attached: crisis actors.jpg (512x304, 56K)

How did he see you?

wat

hes being edgy. moms not home from work yet

>The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs estimates that PTSD afflicts:

Ptsd is where you have fucked up thoughts over something that happened. You'll spend pretty much all day thinking about it and will fantasize exploration of all the possible timelines that could stem from the initial event, most are really fucked up.
This happens all day everyday and keeping a straight face is a major effort.

spotted the arab
[leg shooting intensifies]

PTSD is real, but most people saying they have it are full of shit.
Shellshocked soldier or an abused child? Probably legit, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Some pink haired bitch saying that she is highly triggered and likely has PTSD because someone called her fat? Nah m8.

>knew a guy who was having a conversation with a guy with PTSD
>turns out this guy was never in combat, nor even claimed to be, but was in some logistics unit or whatever

Attached: 1509575134247.jpg (414x279, 68K)

in USA and they have them at my uni too its really fucking stupid, they’ll bring them into class with them

Lol

it's very real and yes.

The more doggos I see the better!

great pasta material

Attached: 1523585715268.jpg (750x709, 37K)

grow up in a bad neighborhood and you have it forever encoded in your brain. everything is fight or flight.

We have Trauma Dogs here in the courthouses so victims of sexual assault can hold a doggo while testifying. Seems to help/

>can seeing fucked up shit fuck you up mentally?
Think about that question.

does holding a doggos dong really help that much?
or are they for demonstrative purposes?

They help a lot.

Some of these people are survivors of extreme violence and are genuinely afraid to be alone.

PTSD is real as fuck hit by a 70mph car on my motorcycle. My brain thinks every small thing is fight or flight injecting chemicals in body

it fucking sucks nothing I can do with brain chemistry after it healed.

Criminally underrated.

>Is PTSD real?
For war vets: yes
For moldy haired abominations that get cyber bullied: no

Whats wrong with their qt doggos?

Yaay!

riminally cunderrated

every chad i know had, has or at least liked dogs

Attached: the-virgin-meme-maker-the-chad-meme-architect-coujure-up-26547163.png (500x300, 45K)

my gf trained PTSD dogs in the army, only they're more about giving PTSD then treating it .great role and certainly better then what i did (f16 technician)

as for PTSD of course its real ,its everyday use is kinda misleading however its an umbrella term for a gorillion symptoms . there's a fuckton of kinds of you you can get as a soldier in combat . the most common one i know is people getting all dizzy and unable to sleep and their memory getz all fucked up if they've been around many powerful explosions .

Attached: 51275485d6aba32305157312f8d6aa0f.jpg (1233x1858, 360K)

Psyanon here.

>Is PTSD real?
Yes, but so is being a gigantic sopping vagina or a lying bitch.

>Should we let these retards bring their stupid dogs everywhere?
No. Especially not the fake ones.

Most of them are bullshit therapy dogs or emotional support animals. ZERO training. PTSD people feel better with a sense of security. The real PTSD service animals can actually detect PTSD attacks and get the owners attention, but those are fucking rare, as in 1/10th the population of seeing eye guide dogs.

PTSD is a meme.
Like, literally.

It's entirely cultural, and easy to overcome if you have even a small shred of willpower and adaptability.

It's only as bad as it seems in the west because there are benefits to being a victim, and it gives you an excuse to break the rules.

Attached: was dat.jpg (490x310, 25K)

Is your dad a sociopath or was his squad just unlikeable in general?

Doggos are fine. Just no nigger dogs

Attached: 1526477068075.jpg (720x534, 50K)

They should get a dog... like everyone else, but the PTSD dog jacket needs to go.

That's taking it too far. It's embarrassing for the dog

>best friend is a chad
>has a mini dachshund
>has a high body count

makes sense

Attached: 1511117170330.gif (350x293, 915K)

At my wage slave job I told this fat armernian faggot he can't have his dog inside(those white over glorified rats). And he said it's an emotional support dog and I told him he still needed to present identification for it if it truly is. Low and behold he got angry and went outside anyways like if it was nothing. Emotional support dogs are a meme for retards who NEED to have their pets go with them everywhere.

Some people have been calling their pitbulls emotional support dogs. I've actually had some put down.

VA also doesn't want to pay for that shit.

>Show on the dog where the man touched you.

>Is PTSD real?
Yes, but many people who claim to have it are full of shit.

>Should we let these retards bring their stupid dogs everywhere
Yeah, I like dogs.

Attached: fkCyy88.jpg (1536x2048, 247K)

Most PTSD claims are fake and gay. Most of these vets are in it for the VA gibs, the ability to act like a victim because muh disability, and so they can walk around with the only friend that will actually put up with their insufferable whining. 20+ year Army vet (1 Iraq, 3 Afghanistan deployments). AMA.

Attached: army combatives tourney.jpg (480x360, 18K)

The problem with PTSD is its relative. It's probably more common than in the past because of conscription and more normies going to war for stuff like free school and career. As well as war being more 99% boredom and 1% extreme excitement from ambushes and whatnot.

Combat related PTSD is one thing, but it's starting to happen a lot more in non combat situations.

It's literally a matter of toughening up. It's possible to get PTSD from fairly banal situations but that represents a dangerous trend.

It's very real in veterans, but only those who have seen combat. It doesn't exist for anyone else.

I knew an MP who talked about killing civies in afghanistan, ever see shit like that happen?

i work at target and i think its cute whenever people bring their dogs in, sometimes they let me pet them even though i heard you're not supposed to pet service dogs

Did any arab/afghan bitties eyefuck you wanting the BAC (Big American Cock)? Hit any of that poon?

I never got this meme of not letting dogs into places. For fuck sakes a dog should be allowed to enter anywhere kids and white people are allowed to

Yeah, but unless it's like a full on seeing eye dog, odds are it's a fake, or it's the kind that it's ok to pet.

As long as we keep the niggers jews and spics out. We all know doggos are more human then what I listed.

PTSD and TBI are real. Soldiers are taken care of when they are valuable and then cast away like an old juice box once they are used up.

How could a POG fake PTSD, I always figured the VA has records of your deployments and would give you a big fuck you if you were in the rear/non-combat MOS. Also, how much is da gibs for a soldier who claims PTSD?

how the fuck do you diagnose a dog with ptsd? ol' scratch hasnt been eating much and freaks out when i blow an airhorn in his face PTSD!

Attached: what.jpg (320x240, 13K)