Chinese World Order Rises in Ashes of Iran Deal

China has just opened a new railway link with Iran and CNPC is set to fill the void left by France’s Total if and when they leave the South Pars field. It looks like the US pulling out of the Iran deal is win-win for China and the BRICS world order…and the engineered destruction of the west continues apace.

For people who don't know CNPC is the China National Petroleum Corporation and South Pars is the largest gas field in the world which is still quite undeveloped. If the french quit because of the US sanctions CNPC will happily fill the void left by Total.
>"The possibility of Total's pullout is quite high now, and in that scenario CNPC will be ready to take it over fully," Reuters quoted a senior state oil official with knowledge of the contract as saying.
>CNPC already holds a 30 percent stake in the field, while Iranian national oil company subsidiary Petropars holds the remaining 19.9 percent.
>So far, the Chinese oil giant, which already operates two oil fields in Iran, has spent about $20 million on planning to develop the field, Reuters further quoted the sources as saying.
presstv.com/Detail/2018/05/11/561379/CNPC-set-to-replace-Total-in-Iran-gas-project
>As US President Donald Trump hardens his confrontational attitude to Tehran, tearing up the 2015 nuclear deal and calling for a new sanctions regime, China is more than ready to grab the opportunity for trade by opening a new international railroad connecting Tehran and Bayannur, a city in China’s Inner Mongolia region.
blacklistednews.com/article/65814/chinas-trade-with-iran-to-continue-unhindered-opens-rail.html

The fate of the world lies in the european hands are we going along with American sanctions at the expense of Europe's own business interests, or defy Uncle Sam and begin constructing a Eurasian alternative to the Pax Americana that has dominated the globe since the Second World War.

Attached: Chink Iran NWO .png (650x366, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5M1KD7Dnq4s
reuters.com/article/us-bnp-paribas-settlement-sentencing/bnp-paribas-sentenced-in-8-9-billion-accord-over-sanctions-violations-idUSKBN0NM41K20150501
youtube.com/watch?v=ofy21EkXQQA
rbf.org/resource/rockefeller-family-china-then-and-now-southern-china-slidecast-1-2
youtube.com/watch?v=TOjckJWqb0A
charlierose.com/watch/50120189
politico.eu/article/brussels-to-launch-law-for-blocking-iran-sanctions-on-friday/
youtu.be/XFwAqIqdbaA
youtu.be/JNeISt3H34g
nytimes.com/2018/01/14/opinion/china-environmental-policies-wrong.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here's the bottom line: the "Iran nuclear deal" was not some treaty between the US and Iran. It was a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action signed by China, France, Russia the United Kingdom, the United States, the EU and Iran. In other words, only one player in this seven-member deal is walking away from the table.
This is not a trivial distinction. What it means is that it is still perfectly possible that the other signatories to the agreement could continue on with the agreement or hammer out some replacement for it. At the very least, Europe could stand up to Washington's sanctions regime...if they followed Mish Shedlock's advice and "Grow a Backbone on Something Important," that is. As Mish points out, billions of dollars of European business are on the line. That money will be lost if the Europeans just roll over and accept US demands to wind down all business in Iran in the next three to six months.

Deals that will be scuttled if Europe complies with the US sanctions include:
>A $20 billion order of 100 Airbus jets from Iran Air.
>A $1 billion natural gas extraction deal project led by France's Total SA.
>An $800 million automotive joint venture between Iran and Renault.
>Hundreds of millions of dollars of investments, development projects, licensing agreements and sales by Royal Dutch Shell and BP.
Needless to say, this isn't about doing what is economically rational. It is about the US using its clout as the unquestioned unitary world superpower to force its "allies" to do its bidding. The US is telling Europe to jump and it's daring the Europeans to say anything other than "Sir, yes, sir!" This arrogance is so over the top
And so it boils down to this: The EU and its leading nations have some soul searching to do. Are they going to roll over and do what they're told, like Uncle Sam's dependable lapdog, or are they going to defy their erstwhile master and refuse to comply with a new round of Iranian sanctions?

Attached: EU needs to grow a spine.jpg (500x200, 34K)

IS THIS THREAD TOO BORING FOR YOU BRAINLETS???

Attached: braindead.jpg (645x773, 56K)

always knew that iran is going to find other allies besides ruskies and that it would be chinks
it was clear form the start of the shitfesy

>Mutts actually think they can force Iran to go back to pre-2000 form

People will look back at our foreign policy post Cold War and wonder how the fuck we blew it so hard

Military tensions, cyber espionage accusations, a brewing currency war; with every passing day, the headlines paint a convincing portrait of an emerging cold war between China and the West. But is this surface level reality the whole picture, or is there a deeper level to this conflict? Is China an opponent to the New World Order global governmental system or a witting collaborator with it?
I recommend watching this if you have the time: youtu.be/5M1KD7Dnq4s
�PNG

wut

Attached: ChingChongOrder.png (718x777, 274K)

The problem with post Cold War US foreign policy is that we’re acting like there are no longer negative repercussions for making enemies. Whenever we do something that goes against a foreign state or group, the Chinese or Russians are there right after to make friends and build economic ties with them. We can’t afford to keep making enemies with the world, because that what our competition wants.

>B-but muh 4D pinochle
>Drumpf is 18 steps ahead of the game, anything he does is gud by default
>Iran is making nukes, drumpf is draining da swamp
>Q user predicted dis

Attached: OogaBooga.jpg (249x228, 9K)

bump!

Anyways, why did Trump wanted to get off the Iran Deal if it affects his allies? That's what I don't get. Is Israel leash too tight?

lest there be any confusion on the matter, let's be clear: These are not idle threats. When French banking group BNP Paribas SA dared to circumvent US sanctions on Iran, Cuba and Sudan between 2004 and 2012, a US judge forced them to forfeit
reuters.com/article/us-bnp-paribas-settlement-sentencing/bnp-paribas-sentenced-in-8-9-billion-accord-over-sanctions-violations-idUSKBN0NM41K20150501
a staggering $8.83 billion in profit and fined them a further $140 million to boot. This was a US judge, mind you, in US court upholding US sanctions, and ruling against a French bank. But when you are the self-appointed policeman of the world you get to throw anyone you want in jail. After all, who's going to stop you?

Attached: We Command What You Do.jpg (469x340, 26K)

BRICS world order when?

Attached: BRICS.jpg (600x362, 28K)

>China is the country of the future

Attached: chink1.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

>the chinese dragon is rising!

Attached: china4.jpg (349x225, 106K)

Requesting the video where the chink burns a calf alive with butane gas

Attached: chinese superiority.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

>Meme Union
>Monkeys
>Slavshits
>Poos
>Chinks who eat dogs
>Nigs

China is so wonderful! That's why everyone tries to flee to Australia or North America!

Attached: china coffin homes.jpg (780x520, 102K)

Doesn't matter. They are not forced to live under (((democracy))) or ZOG and are the next in line in regards to intelligence after Western Europeans, thus will be the dominant superpower unless USA frees itself from the (((parasite))).

That's the wet dream of lefty teachers, you have no idea how many times they speak of it during high school here. And the most comical of all is they include questions about it in our SATs portraying it as some world changing alliance. I still wonder what the fuck Russia wants in it, probably only keeping chinks in check.
And show your flag before calling Russians slavshits.

Attached: china polution.jpg (700x8069, 1.74M)

Well, the EU has decided to block sanctions on Iran for European companies (expected), but now is also setting up the EU banking system to directly facilitate investment in Iran (unexpected), so it looks like it's on

It's spectacular how fast Trump is pissing away all US soft power

>but now is also setting up the EU banking system to directly facilitate investment in Iran
wow unexpected indeed, sauce?

Attached: source.jpg (1280x718, 740K)

america is literally stranded on an island with israel and sauds now. fucking gross

I think you miss the point, China is a great social experiment and a blueprint for a new world order.
> “Sir Evelyn de Rothschild joins us now, to talk about investing in China and his latest venture , Weather Central – here as well. Sir Evelyn, thank you very much indeed for joining us; I just want to get your views on how things have evolved. Has it become a more open society – has it become an easier place to do business?
>Oh, I think it is, no doubt. I think it’s a remarkable country. When you think of what has happened in the last 10 years, let alone 20 years, it is an achievement beyond recognition.”
youtube.com/watch?v=ofy21EkXQQA 05:09
>“I’m Richard Rockefeller. I’m chair of the board of the Rockefeller Brothers fund. The sentiments that my grandfather and grandmother and actually other relatives of that generation had for China, very positive feelings for the country, passed through the generations to all of us. So China in a way wasn’t such an unfamiliar place to us as it might have felt for a lot of Americans.”
rbf.org/resource/rockefeller-family-china-then-and-now-southern-china-slidecast-1-2
>“What sort of a financial deal should Obama be seeking to strike when he travels to China next month?
>GEORGE SOROS: I think this would be the time because you really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order, financial world order.”
youtube.com/watch?v=TOjckJWqb0A
>“But they really are issues of the construction of a new world order, that’s what this is about, and that’s the sort of dialogue the Chinese are generally good at and so a partnership between us is central. A conflict between us is going to exhaust us both. In tactical exercises it cannot be conclusive.
>And the New World Order could satisfy both?
> It has to satisfy both because otherwise it will lead to tensions that will exhaust us both.”
charlierose.com/watch/50120189

Attached: In-Mao%u2019s-shadow-Xi-Jinping-rules-absolutely-over-China-Lima-Charlie-News.jpg (600x400, 29K)

>the fate of the world hangs on the EU

Expect something idiotic

I didn't miss your point at all, you're clearly just another le china will rule shill. You can stick your CCP propaganda budget up your cunt faggot

Attached: china the truth.png (800x5132, 757K)

politico.eu/article/brussels-to-launch-law-for-blocking-iran-sanctions-on-friday/

Specifically:

"Juncker also said that leaders had decided “to allow the European Investment Bank to facilitate European companies’ investment in Iran.” This means that the investment bank could potentially issue loans for companies that might no longer be covered by European banks, which are expected to withdraw their operations from Iran out of fear of consequences for their business with the United States."

Bump.

What is this?

interesting
>le china will rule shill
u wot? how am I shill? I'm not saying it's good also not saying it's bad (although I'm not a fan of the chinks)
Just presenting research, China is clearly going to be the next superpower and when you analyse it you might think it's a conflict between west and east, but if you analyse it even further you'll notice that there is a cooperation on the higher level and the same select group that benefits.

Attached: 55d099cb7c22e11a60eb26ead2b8c9a3.jpg (736x552, 54K)

>9 posts by this ID

Attached: 1029912.gif (400x234, 37K)

I had to bump it in order to keep the thread alive, can I help it that pol tards rather discuss the size of black mans penises than actual geopolitics

Woops, 2 death links for the rockefeller one this is the video:
youtu.be/XFwAqIqdbaA
and for the last one I think it's this one:
youtu.be/JNeISt3H34g

>China is clearly going to be the next superpower
And what I am saying is that it won't. They just have a whole government branch dedicated to propaganda, which is also why you never see criticism of them on MSM.

chinks preparing fetuses/dead babies

Attached: chink compassion.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

Why is the Chinese pepe wearing a KMT hat

>China thinks they’ll gain from Iran instead of blowing their load by exposing their true intentions to the west
Literally everyone will hate China’s guts by the time 2020 comes up. Assuming they don’t civil war and break up again they’ll see their production stall once they get the 80s Soviet Union style of recoil from collectivization and Japan and Korea will overtake them economically again.

>the investment bank could potentially issue loans for companies that might no longer be covered by European banks
They're trying to dominate Iran economically, since an invasion isn't viable

Attached: 1526486151259.png (1130x840, 188K)

It's like trump is the one tasked to draw lines in the sand and divide the world slearly as it was pre 89

Is like he wants to rearrange it in a way he can understand it, but he's pissing off basically everyone else in the process, as if burgland is craving for even more hate.

Even UK dropped him off, after all white or not we europeans all belong to the same landmass with Russia the middle East and Iran to say a few, we're here to stay, americans have to pass an ocean to get here.

So, Op, I think is good news and can only hope eastern europe do well and thrive, hopefully they'll get on our same level of cuckserfdom and degenercy, stop making too many children and we can all live in peace

>Assuming they don’t civil war and break up again they’ll see their production stall once they get the 80s Soviet Union style of recoil from collectivization and Japan and Korea will overtake them economically again.
Precisely, they're a ticking time bomb. Hence why the chinese domination thing is a meme. That's also why they're trying to establish colonies in Australia and US/Canada, to buy time. It is the reason why Xi will stay in power for longer as well: he's trying to hold it together. Ultimately it will collapse, as history shows us the many chinese collapses, mass hungers etc are a product of its people.
If not for their investment in propaganda, it would be much more common to hear criticisms coming from dissidents.

Attached: china.jpg (854x944, 165K)

Bolton and company live like it's still the year 2001. America isn't the sole power on the planet anymore, you want to fuck another country over they can go play with someone else.

Take Brazil and southapefrica out and put the stans/Iran in and you got something worthwhile.

>Brazilian education

Maybe next time China needs a monkey to send to mars they’ll ask you.

The Chinese have been allies with Iran the whole time. Whoever Russia sides with, their Chinese pets also side with.

>And what I am saying is that it won't.
How can you say that? Their GDP growth, their Petro Yuan, their One Road One Belt initiative. China already is 'a' superpower the question is whether it will become 'the' superpower
>They just have a whole government branch dedicated to propaganda
Doesn't pretty much every nation have that? Also how relevant is chinese propaganda in the western world? I do see criticisms on mainstream media
because that's the one I found, didn't notice it
lel
Okay, now I better understand where you're coming from. Yeah perhaps you're right and china will collapse before it has the chance to become number 1, time will tell.

You burgers always talk big about da joos but just imagine for a moment persian heritage (architecture, historical sites) going to crumble under the bombings and ensuing civil war for a fuckface like Bolton, we literally may lose millenials of heritage for a mustached retard, I'm sorry to say that but you'll be remembered as worst as Isis just for that aspect

Interestingly they have a lot of young people buying into maoism again, the angry kind.
The government tried to hard to convey the people they are still marxist and now have to pay the price with a generation that not only swallowed the message but asks for more.
There are of course other currents and emergin political factions too.

Well, ultimativly you cant hide behind pretty columns in war even if it sucks. We had to learn that during ww2.
If its worth it to contain the Iranians in that way is another question though as they are demographically flattening out again and its questionable if they dont grow softer on their own if tempted.

Basically Trump is a communist, just like Javanka, and is siding with commie China over Orthodox Christian Russia.

Trump is siding with China by tariffing then to high heaven?

I mean they will peak at 90, million soon and then decline as most people dont have many children there. You cant make much war anymore with such a demography of valuable singlechilds

Well it all depends from Germany. Currently, France is being used as a counter-balance against Germany by the US and their UK puppets. It has nothing to do with Trump, it was discussed three years ago. The US saw Germany as too powerful and needed to be neutralized from within the EU.

That is why you have Trump spoiling Macron. So France, in the end, will be offered some kind of deal to weaken the EU on the Iran deal and to do so you just need to pressure Paris through its big companies. For now Macron is holding but there are ways to undermine his position.

Anyway, the US is playing the unilateral game in an era where its influence and power are nowhere near what it was 20 years ago. So, the more they sanctions and blackmail, the more China is getting trade friends and partners.

The funny part is that the EU will be fucked once again for the glory of the kikes which Trump suck so hard.

Wut da fuk? How did your brain come up with that, lul.

Attached: lemme take a look.png (657x527, 307K)

And unlike USA, China actually needs oil and iron, not just to control resources or control price. USA doesn't needs oil at all, they have it at home and iron too. Americans just want to control the planet, that's all, so their billionaires can destroy this planet with their migration and lies. All those oil was money goes into private pocket anyway, totally pointless if it doesn't even fixes national debt. USA should just stay out of Middle East totally, they fail and pull other countries into this fail.

Time to tell ameri-pigs go home, fuck off mutts we don't need your bullshit any more.

>next time
Yeah, I'm the one lacking an education

They have grown fast because they were a devastated shithole before. When you invest in a huge landmass with a huge population, which has absolutely trash infrastructure and what have you, fast growth is expected. I'm thinking long term here.
Yes, every big nation has a propaganda arm, but the Chinese is particularly effective because most of its population is kept under heavy surveillance in mainland. And the ones who invade western nations like cockroaches are generally sympathetic to the government, curiously after they just fled. The fact papers like the Epoch Times had to be created to give normies a glimpse into China, because the MSM wouldn't do it, is a big sign of that.
Some random article every now and then saying "oh China, no trade war, trade war bad ok?" doesn't in any way equal true criticism, which would start by bringing up their heavy censorship, something that remains ignored just because they're economically useful. If any western nation put a tenth of that effort into censorship they would be demonized worldwide. China isn't because they're the world's factory. But soon that will no longer be possible, and among the many reasons is of course the heavy hit their environment took just so CCP officers and their friends could make some shekels while people on the ground fry dogs.

Attached: chinese kitchen.jpg (768x512, 78K)

I'm confuse. Your article, plus the article on another thread stating Trump is telling Germany to end its pipeline with Russia, makes me conclude Trump is siding with communist China and helping China in the gas wars.

Attached: 1523819036192.png (758x631, 47K)

Good stuff nip
they offer protection for oil fields in exchange that these countries trade their oil exclusively in dollars, that's how they keep the dollar afloat
Oi let me show ur loicence first

And apparently the ones who manage to live abroad are among those who hold these beliefs in the highest regard. A ton of chink immigrants love to parrot about the wonders of China and how Mao was misunderstood. Though they will freeze when you ask them why did they leave mainland then. The truth is a cult of personality seems necessary to keep them in line, it's the only thing that works with an insectoid people. At this point I think Xi also wants to hold onto power not to give his enemies an opportunity to shoot their bullets, but it crosses my mind that he might be using Maoism in an attempt to revive a tradition of cult of personality, perhaps thinking of building said cult around his successor in hopes that he manages to hold things together.

Attached: chinese century.jpg (969x483, 117K)

Would you rather be ruled by soulless chinks? Europe needs to get its shit together first, but obviously the EU is an obstacle for now. I think we will only see major changes in policies once the next financial crisis hits

nytimes.com/2018/01/14/opinion/china-environmental-policies-wrong.html

At least they try though.

Those sites are already crumbling because the theocracy doesn't take care of them.

At least he won't get scurrve

Well he once dressed like Mao at a public parade and "Xi Jinping thought" being enshrined in the partys guidance and celebrities and teachers having to "study" it shows pretty plainly that he is indeed trying to set himself in line with old zedong.
Fashioning himself a new Emperor/nationalist chancellor would have set the ROC and communist struggle in a different light and would have elevated the partys enemies in the past. Maybe he has to go the Mao route as all others are blocked.

I don't think trump is siding with china purposely, every person that enters the whitehouse becomes a puppet of a cabal of different interests. Maybe he is though, also I wouldn't call China Communist because they aren't

>Well, ultimativly you cant hide behind pretty columns in war

Well actually the vatican went great length to convince Kappler not to bomb rome during the retire, I don't recall which cardinal allegedly said the nazi chief "the entire world will never forgive your grandchildrens" or something on that tune.

I made a point on the monuments because heritage is all we got, that's history built in stone for all to acknowledge, destroying it is barbaric.

The current Iran regime is an outdated renmant of the cold war tho, but as we widely know already regime changes are bloody and take at least two generations to rebuild, meaning at the very least 2 decades of chaos, I'm happy if they make a deal with China, I'd be happier if we could deal with them too, as you said they'd get softer anyway

Iranian diaspora by any chance?

Pompeii is crumbling too and we don't have a theocracy in place, I'm talking mortars and all the crap we sought already, I'd avoid that at all cost

True, I see no point in the american imperative to escalate tensions. While they themselves are at fault for trying to make their ambitions real in the middle east as long as they are still able to, there should be a way to settle this game in a better manner and if it means having to displease the sauds.
Israels fear of having to suffer a landwar should there be a nuclear stalemate needs to be circumvented somehow.

*they themselves /Iranians)

I don't want a European Union I want to unite the Germanic peoples under one banner and work with the rest of Europe, I don't want one big pan-European state.

I agree, I want the same

>Paneuropean
Powerful loonies like Junker would love to beyond that and include even georgia. If there is one thing we need its more contested borderland with russia.