Leader drinks pisswasser

>leader drinks pisswasser
>say native germans are the wurst
>import literal shit to terrorize population
>say it's christianity's fault

How much lower can Germany sink?

Attached: image-1147610-860_poster_16x9-uird-1147610.jpg (860x484, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4FtIfxfChE
express.co.uk/news/uk/938824/Germany-news-duisburg-state-of-emergency-fight-riot-machetes
rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duisburg/duisburg-hamborn-hier-bekriegen-sich-tuerkische-und-libanesische-grossfamilien_aid-16762001
bild.de/regional/hannover/messer/messer-attacken-in-ganz-deutschland-55206250.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can get much worse...just wait

>I
What do you mean, mutt?

>How much lower can Germany sink?
well the country can literally collapse. Germans are so industrious that they can continue this state of affairs for a long time.

Once whites are minority though it will go a la South Africa or Lebanon

>How much lower can Germany sink?

Attached: germany.jpg (640x592, 43K)

Wait till they elect a muslim

well it's a contest between them retarded krauts and the other dumb krauts that populate the island of Britanistania.

>>leader drinks pisswasser

german beer is the best in the world, mongol subhuman

>1920
>Germany lost WWI
>commies shooting up the place
>right wing death squads executing commies on the streets
>economic crisis just around the corner
it's always darkest before dawn

>german meme beer
German beer is a shit.

Attached: raswheat.jpg (1536x2048, 487K)

beer in general is a shitty poor person beverage that no one should still be drinking

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They seem ok with it.

country is run by jewish terrorists. expect civil unrest next year.

u mad nobody wants your fruity hipster faggot beer

>I
the ol switcheroo incoming

Good bantz I keked

no one needs you and your fucken fancy fags beer kraut

Attached: Beer-Bottle.jpg (568x432, 41K)

you have seen nothing yet, we are only at the start of the autism spectrum

Attached: dafoe.jpg (622x360, 37K)

men, sooner or later we will have to lynch our kiked gubments and start gassing the plague. we tried alone last time, that didn't really work out. you got to help. only together can we achieve world soap day. it's our duty to clean the planet.

'german' beer in the U.S.A. is produced in the U.S.A. and it just falls short. Even pilseners can make you sit up straight and say 'wow,' they have an elusive delicious quality and you're going to be drinking a second one.

we will know when germany is saved when she swings from the neck or is perforated.

drink red wine and don't grow moobs

Why can't someone be a good martyr and kill her?

Come on, based Germans, take a bullet for the rest of Europe and wack her.

Is Germany beer any good anyway

>Is Germany beer any good anyway

well, the germans have very strict purity laws reguarding their beer....

I guess they don't want any contaminants, or mixing going on in there....

So what kind of germs might get into their pure beers..?

>So what kind of germs might get into their pure beers..?

probably something that steals the flavor, or kills off all of the yeast.

well it sounds like something nasty.. kind of sneaky.. could this be found in other beers around the world

Mutti knows best. Take a lesson german bois

>well it sounds like something nasty.. kind of sneaky.. could this be found in other beers around the world

it's possible, you have to be really careful, using only the highest quality filters and fluid separators, as well as only selecting the highest quality yeasts, and agricultural products like barley or hopps.

even letting a small amount of contaminants into the beer can ruin an entire batch, because the contaminants can spread and multiply until all of the productive yeast is destroyed.

If i recall correctly, it's known as the "One drop rule", or something along those lines.

migrants in germany are little less than 2% of population but commit 15% of all criminality in germany (and not all of those 2% are criminals)

admit it germany, you are fucked, it will never be safe there
youtube.com/watch?v=h4FtIfxfChE

express.co.uk/news/uk/938824/Germany-news-duisburg-state-of-emergency-fight-riot-machetes

good luck with the suicide germany...

rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duisburg/duisburg-hamborn-hier-bekriegen-sich-tuerkische-und-libanesische-grossfamilien_aid-16762001

bild.de/regional/hannover/messer/messer-attacken-in-ganz-deutschland-55206250.bild.html

can i have a source on those 4 things please

I'd like to sink between her sweaty thighs.

Attached: angela-merkel-na-praia-do-guincho.jpg (400x260, 21K)

A Muslim hitler would be some sight to see.