Which bible?

Well Jow Forums, I've finally decided to let Christ into my heart and save my filthy degenerate soul.
I was baptized and confirmed as a Roman Catholic but never read the bible since I was too busy being an edgy atheist.
If western civilization is going to survive, or at the very least, leave a couple of white wholesome communities in this world for our children, then Christianity is the only path I can see.
Which version of the bible is Jow Forums approved so I can do my part for the white race?

Attached: sexxy nun.jpg (476x750, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/Siege_836/siege_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=hysf446ysJc&list=PL1W0oCPjgdDSxW029hjFBASgfMEtmmycq
amazon.com/Siege-Collected-Writings-James-Mason/dp/0972440801
vatican.va/archive/bible/nova_vulgata/documents/nova-vulgata_index_lt.html
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
preservedword.com/content/nasb-committe-member-turns-kjv-denounces-nasb/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=MVkUrVNM4cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

read the original Sumer texts, bible scriptures come from there anyway, so you might as well start with the original.

the holy bible

Talmudic Old Testament.

This.

douay rheims Bible is by far the best I've found, unless you're fluent in hebrew, latin, aramaic, and greek
If so, go for copies of the original texts

Just don't try to read the Bible from front to back like it's a book. It's a collection of books, you'll discover it talks to you if you let it, by strobing around in the books of the Bible to find inspiration.
Also that's one of the few white grill images/looks that I could never run hot for.

Attached: IMG_4329.jpg (633x950, 95K)

King James version

Attached: READ SIEGE BY JAMES NOLAN MASON.jpg (1200x800, 189K)

KJV

>Which version of the bible is Jow Forums approved so I can do my part for the white race?
what an insane level of faggotry

Oi m8, you got a loicense for that book??

Attached: UK.jpg (636x364, 58K)

The King James Version.

Attached: jewy doggo.jpg (480x640, 85K)

checked, this is the right answer OP

Nice. I'll pick up this version tomorrow

reading the bible is a pretty shitty thing to do if you want to develop a belief set, you can find a verse to support anything you want, which is why fundamentalism has 59 billion fucking divisions

Is Siege legit or is it just a meme? I've heard people say both things

KJV

Only jew shills want you to think it's a meme. They ban anything legit Siege related faster than you can say JIDF, the System is far more afraid of this than the "alt-right".

Fuck off. You jew worshipping scum don't belong here.

Good advice user.
Yeah I don't find her that hot either, I just wanted an image that would get people to pay attention.
The femme fash look on the other hand... wew lad. Do you have sauce? She looks like a real life Mchan

>western civilization is going to survive, or at the very least, leave a couple of white wholesome communities in this world for our children, then Christianity is the only path I can see
You absolute fucking retard. Christians are the ones ruining the West. Who do you think is importing and supporting the immigrants and "refugees"?

Alright user, I'll give it a look

There are PDFs and audiobooks online, and you can order a hardcopy on Amazon.

Attached: Read Siege by James Mason.jpg (1280x1656, 413K)

No no no, that's protestant toilet paper. Douay rheims is the one you want

Let me guess, you believe in drinking semen from dead men to honor the Gods. If we don't have objective truth, morality and a hierarchy we have nothing faggot. Neck yourself

Attached: shit up pagan.jpg-large.jpg (900x711, 142K)

Authorized King James only.

This is a serious matter.

The New American Standard Bible (NASB) is the closest literal translation that we have in english.

Where can I learn more about this? Google wants to hide it too apparently, since nothing turns up besides passages of the bible with "siege" in it.

I'll probably get the hardcover off amazon. I don't know why but I never end up reading digital books. Out of curiosity, how much did it blackpill you user?

The KJV isn't bad, but it was translated several times without going back to the original three languages it was written in. There were a few things lost, but again, it's not a bad version. It's just not as accurate as the NASB.

What's the difference?

SIEGE by James Mason:

PDF: archive.org/stream/Siege_836/siege_djvu.txt

Audiobook: youtube.com/watch?v=hysf446ysJc&list=PL1W0oCPjgdDSxW029hjFBASgfMEtmmycq

Hardcover: amazon.com/Siege-Collected-Writings-James-Mason/dp/0972440801

Fuck the System!

I have never been blackpilled. If anything, being SIEGEpilled has given my life a more true meaning.

Nova Vulgata from the Vatican website (learn Latin, the language of your ancestors - literally).

vatican.va/archive/bible/nova_vulgata/documents/nova-vulgata_index_lt.html

Start.

Fair enough. I think I'm going to end up picking up the KJV desu, it seems like the generally approved version.

Now that's fucking based

Attached: 50da48d8e5343e2d7147df51781fb37b[1].jpg (1700x2200, 648K)

Sorry, you're not ready to be saved if you think "saving the white race" is more important than "saving my own soul".

>King James version
>has everything king james wanted in there
>totally accurate

Do you have any other must reads like Siege? (Not culture of critique or Evola, already have those)

Not what I expected, but looks like a good read anyway, so thanks.

I don't know user, that sounds pretty jewy to me

Attached: jewed alaska.jpg-large.jpg (1242x1654, 68K)

What an absolutely fantastic summation.

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!!

NaSB bible but any is.good

Attached: 1526482887442.jpg (576x1024, 109K)

Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard.
The Turner Diaries by William Pierce.
Nature Reborn by Jonas Nilsson.
Man's Fight For Existence by Corey Savage.
A Squire's Trial by Alexander Slavros.

>kJV
mah ye oldie translation
its actully objectively gets some translations wrong. There are better translations.
Start with the Gospels, anything that counteracts the Gospels is suspect. They are also the most uplifting and give the best connection to the son. and are the easiest to understand without context. A lot of the bible can be misunderstood without context, which brings me to: after you read check out biblehub or any website that gives inline commentary. It helps a lot.

You're doing God's work, user.

Good advice, senpai. What goes after the gospels?

See

You have to stop thinking like an animal, and desire to become a living being.

King James paid for it. That was his contribution.

You reject it baselessly.

>its actully objectively gets some translations wrong. There are better translations.

Nobody with your position ever puts forth any examples.

Makes one wonder.

What do you think about the NASB?

I like the KJV, the New KJV, and the ESV.

I don't have an opinion on the NASB, other than I have never heard a legit complaint about it.

I'm thinking about my children user. I don't know... this shit keeps me up at night. What would be your solution, fuck it and let the white race die as long as I'm at peace with my soul?

And Douay rheims

I would like to add that Psalms 12:6 reads:
>The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
The KJV was the seventh major English translation, worked on from 1604 to 1611, seven years. Is this just coincidence? Or is it something to consider?

Ok, now I have. From one of the compilers.

NASB Committe Member turns KJV, denounces NASB
Frank Logsdon: I’m afraid I’m in trouble with the Lord
Luke Mounsey November 1, 2001 New American Standard Bible Print Bookmark and Share
“I must under God denounce every attachment to the New American Standard Version. I’m afraid I’m in trouble with the Lord…We laid the groundwork; I wrote the format; I helped interview some of the translators; I sat with the translator; I wrote the preface. When you see the preface to the New American Standard, those are my words…it’s wrong, it’s terribly wrong; it’s frightfully wrong…I’m in trouble;…I can no longer ignore these criticisms I am hearing and I can’t refute them. The deletions are absolutely frightening…there are so many. The finest leaders that we have today haven’t gone into it [new versions of Wescott and Hort’s corrupted Greek text] just as I hadn’t gone into it…that’s how easily one can be deceived…Are we so naive that we do not suspect Satanic deception in all of this?”
– Frank Logsdon
Frank Logsdon was a major player in the development of the New American Standard Bible (NASB). He was a friend of Dewey Lockman, and was involved in a feasibility study involving purchasing the copyright of the American Standard Version (ASV) with Lockman that lead to the eventual production of the NASB. He interviewed some of the translators for the job, and even wrote the preface to the translation.
Slowly, he became aware that there was something wrong with the NASB. He eventually rejected it, and promoted the KJV. This was a major defection for the modern version crowd
Below is his speech, in it’s entirety, rejecting the NASB, and endorsing the Textus Receptus and the KJV.

preservedword.com/content/nasb-committe-member-turns-kjv-denounces-nasb/

Your children will either be in heaven or hell for eternity,. assuming they live long enough to reach their own age of accountability.

Maybe focus on that.

Pure satanic heresy.

Explain

Lad, if you have money to spend get a study bible online rather than a regular one; it'll help. And since your Spanish I would suggest getting a Catholic study Bible (Biblo de estúdio) as the it would suit your background. If you're uncertain on the denomination you can look into Ecumenical study bible such as HarperCollins to get a wide view on it.

The DHH (Dios Habla Hoy) is a Catholic Spanish translation of the Bible I would suggest to you, hopefully they do a Biblio de estúdio version too.

If anyone else is interested here are some more translation (English).

ESV Study Bible; Evangelical translation
KJB Study Bible: Anglican
NJV Study Bible: Anglo-Catholic
Orthodox Study Bible: Orthodox
MacArthur Studio Bible: Calvinist

Sorry there is also the RVR Bible (Reina-Valera) that while used by some Catholics it is also used by Spanish speaking Protestants, particularly Evangelicals.
So rather than ESV Study Bible, get the RVR Study Bible unless you are fine with English use then look to the list above.

I'll probably pick one up after reading through the actual bible by myself, I feel like I should experience it unfiltered at first and see how I react to it

Orthodox Study Bible. Has all the commentary from the Church Fathers and isnt KEKED by modernism. Also has the whole Deutero-Canon (The books of Esther, Maccabees, among others that Luther removed). Plus it has a great study guide within it to help you understand.

Christ is a blue pill....turn the other cheek..be a good goy and you will be rewarded when u die...what is more likely a jewish girl cheated and lied to avoid getting stoned to death or she had an emaculate conception....fucking think! ..kek

I have nothing to prove to atheists.

Attached: warmthbro.png (649x690, 411K)

English Standard Version
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.”

Young's Literal Translation
and enmity I put between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; he doth bruise thee -- the head, and thou dost bruise him -- the heel.'

King James Bible
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I will put hostility between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel.

King James 2000 Bible
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.

American King James Version
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.

AS OPPOSED TO

Douay-Rheims Bible
I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

It’s racist scum like you that make the rest of us Catholics look bad.

Try actually achieveing something in your life and maybe you will have something to be proud of other than your skin color

Also you le still an edgey asshole of you Tate trying to come up with a solution to getting rid of minoroties. Grow up

Attached: 8E9DDF5C-84B8-459A-8A16-71F120039E9C.png (291x378, 86K)

There's really no such thing as a "Catholic study bible". Only a "Catholic Dust Collecting Bible".

No fear, friend. Catholics are the most evil people on the planet, and need no help from mere racists to prove it.

Christianity is a blue pill while the teachings of Christ itself is totally fine. Study the Torah, the teachings of Christ, and then go on to study Greek/Roman mythology and work your way backwards to the source.

In case it is not obvious, in this passage, part of what is called the proto-evangelion, God is telling Adam and Eve that a messiah will come forth who will crush the serpent's head, while suffering only a bruised heel.

That messiah is Jesus. A man.

Note the D-R makes the hero a woman.

Is Jesus a woman?

What horrid advice. Jesus taught the torah; the NT didn't come into effect until his resurrection.

If you want to go to hell, follow your own advice. Because no one has ever been found righteous under the Law.

That's not the purpose of the Law. The purpose of the Law is to convict lawbreakers.

that is because they all deal with complex doctrine issues that suggest issues are not understood by normies.
holy ghost should be holy breath or spirt. end of the world should be end of the age.
The Virgin of the World.
new testament instead of the New Covenant. Covenat is a contract between god and us
"the word was god" instead of "the logos was god" logs can mean both word or reason(ing) but in this context it means reasoning. (see st aquina to understand)
the falling away vs a falling away
A great tribulatrion vs the great tribulation
a great tribulation is any terrible time for Christians, The great tribulation is made for the false doctrine of the antichrist
"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."
see THE antichrist vs a antichrist (literary just anti jesus)
false doctrine of the antichrist
giants instead of nephilem. nephilem are "fallen ones"
etc etc, I have to go back to work.
It is well know the KJV didnt have translators that know Greek very well, and we now have access to older Greek copies than they did.

Attached: kjb-god-repents-of-evil.jpg (380x546, 45K)

Ask your authority figure: your priest. Read what he tells you to read. Come to services when the Church says you should. Follow the instructions. That's how the Roman Catholic Church works.

Don't ask a bunch of Jow Forumsacks, dumbass.

There are none denominational Study Bibles that only help rather than preach to you on your experience such as the Ecumenical ones, but that's your choice but once you found your path pick up a study Bible to bring you proper and whole into the faith rather than being in limbo. Good luck.

Mormonism, it comes with the most solid social system.
Autistic virgins (Christians) ITT will want to sell you some theological quibble, 'my chuwch is da twoo wun, mummy sed so!', and worse still they will want you to believe their pap in good faith, rather than exploiting it to our collective advantage.
Just remember, Christianity can be pro-European so long as you don't actually believe it.

Nothing holy is coincidence.

Catholics ARE bad. You make a mockery of the teachings of Christ, engage in rampant idolatry, and engage in pagan Moon/Venus worship and call her Mary.

Attached: 118b4ac63d290a018430b2f8ae34a486.jpg (397x500, 40K)

>Which bible?
I'm thinking the one were the nuns are dressed like pic related.

www.blessyahowah.com
www.anintroductiontogod.com

all you need OP

>and call her Mary.
Call her Bitch, then? Asking for a friend.

The Ruach Elohim, the Breath of Life, the Holy Spirit, is a person.
The end of the world is at the end of this age.
No clue who the Virgin of the World is.
The new testament contains the new covenant; it is not synonymous.
The Word is the Logos; the Logos is the Word. Greel to English, English to Greek.
The Word was God means that Jesus is God.
The Logos was God means that Jesus is God.
There is both a falling away, and the falling away.
There is both a great tribulation, and great tribulation.
There are many antichrists, but only one Antichrist.
There is no "false doctrine" on the Antichrist.
The nephilim were giants.

no etc. etc.

No problems. You didn't even name the one known problem of the KJV, and I consider it significant.

It retained Jerome's "Lucifer" for Helel ben Shachar, Shining One, Son of the Dawn. i.e., satan was an angel.

Not a "light bearer".

And go to hell with him.

The Vatican is the most evil institution on earth, bar none.

>purchasing the copyright
bunch of BS, first off you cant copyright bible translations. that should be your first clue.
> can no longer ignore these criticisms I am hearing and I can’t refute them. The deletions are absolutely frightening
this is a false idea that the KJV is a standard any any divination is a problem, but modern translators have better sources then KJV. There are "deletions" because KJV is wordy to sound epic and Shakespearean, as was the style he favored, the sources mostly are not wordy and any lines they delete are not in the oj

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=MVkUrVNM4cE
la liberter d'informere an france

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

I hate faggots like you who always use the le "its just skin colour, we're all pink inside" meme. Name one majority black country or city where whites aren't treated like shit for being white, and if they ever have the gall to embrace their identity they're branded as racists. I don't want my kids to be individualist minorities in a world of a legally retarded majority. It may be too late for you, burger, but the rest of us can still hope

Attached: 56.jpg (750x1000, 50K)

The papists should call the one they worship by her true name.

Semiramis, Queen of Babylon, called the Queen of heaven, and the Mother of god.

good christian picture

Of course you can. It's a book. They have copyrights.

Are you a protestant?

Name one reason why God would care what color a person's skin is.

KJV and stay the fuck away from the Catholics and their Satanic Church.

I am a born again Christian.

The "protestants" were Catholics, and they have all been dead for over 400 years, including the Catholic friar Martin Luther.

Phillipians 4:12

Buddhism fits categorically under the premise expounded by that verse, and is far more efficacious in saving the soul. I would link the tripitaka, which is the Buddhist bible, though there're rule against teaching the Dhamma to certain people and I think the posting of the tripitakan on the internet blatantly undermines that rule. However, if you can find a monk and fit the criteria in which they may teach you, inquiring about the Noble Eightfold path would lead you to righteousness.

fit the criteria of which a monk should deem necessary as to teach you*