Islamic logic

>hurrdurr you don't fast during Ramadan you are bad person
Even eating and drinking water isn't acceptable in Islam. What a stupid religion.

Attached: 1LuuIAc.jpg (960x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_sun
islamqa.info/en/145160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont wonder why monkeys stick fingers in their ass all the time, they just do.

said no muslim ever. it's a private thing and anyone who goes around talking about his/her fast might as well give it up because they're missing the whole point of the tradition/ritual/custom

mad leafcuck is mad
Takbir.

Attached: khatab.gif (301x450, 110K)

What happens if a Muslim refuses to fast?

Nothing happens

sounds like bs

then he doesn't fast... also if you were to prepare a meal to anyone fasting it's as if you yourself fasted that day.

True, i'd agree with food fasting, as it can be healthy from time to time, but, not drinking water is just retarded.

Although it is done so muslims get devoted to that shit religion and are put in line through peer/social pressure, it's literal indoctrination into murderous cult in which everyone is eyeing everyone else who might not be following the rules to the letter, so that mind set spreads, cause people will do to others what has been done to them, ie. policing each other out of hatred and jealousy.

Fasting is not a bad thing their prophet took this concept from other religion just like 95% of islam

I already fast. I don't eat for 6 hours after I eat a meal. Being forced to fast is retarded though.

they get shamed / abused by their family and wider community

>fasting
>not drinking water
>pigging out every night
muslims are truly retarded

I'm sorry your parents didn't love you as a child, but that is no excuse to start projecting on others.

drinking water is acceptable tho

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1512x2016, 212K)

Many of them cheat and follow times of Turkey or Mcca here in their fasting, because sun really goes down only for few hours.

read seneca you dog fucker

He loses his British citizenship.

they eat when the sun goes down and before it comes back up
if no one is looking they will eat and drink during the day
a couple of years in afghanistan and i can say that i saw less than 10 people doing the daily prayers
and those were trying to get out of doing work

Islam is degenerate. It's self evident. Either by reading koran or observing their followers culture and way of life.

Attached: 1470668577458.gif (1280x720, 2.57M)

no

Underrated

not from sunup to sundown dumdum

I only fast on water.
You should try it, you actually feel stronger afterwards.

kek

Attached: 1525913810023.jpg (603x603, 85K)

>What a stupid religion.
stupid monkey people, stupid religion, not surprising. i hope many mudslime animals are killed during ramadan.

Muslim here

I fast because diet + wife forces me to

Attached: Ramadan-Bombathon-2018.jpg (395x309, 49K)

We'd go to heaven and Jow Forums is a little bit happier, win2 imho

>suppressing your biological needs for an ancient book written by ancient charlatans

This goes for you too, christcucks.

Attached: stupidest.jpg (320x320, 31K)

>What a stupid religion.
It has upsides, if you're Muslim and bored of your wife you can just get another, you dont have to divorce and divide the money, pay alimony, say goodbye to your children or move out of your house.
We should implement this.

You read the Quran, eh? Which parts exactly?
>inb4 copypasta of arguments and excerpts of the Quran out of context
Can't say I expected better user, but I'll take what I can get.

It's a good way to keep a person under control. Many cults do this. Starve you. Make you have messed up sleeping schedules. I was told Muslims have to wake up at some crazy hour to pray. Not sure, but if they do, then this would contribute to the cult mentality.

t. ahmed

>you dont have to divorce and divide the money, pay alimony, say goodbye to your children or move out of your house.
good luck trying this in the eu, if she sues you are going to pay for everything

KEK'D

underrated af

Attached: 1497069485630.jpg (611x689, 128K)

Ive read the quran and its the most degenerate shit ive ever read, there is literally shit about not only getting 70+ virgins , but also Gilman aka young boys, you mudshits have the most parasitic and cancerous religion in the world

how is it a diet if you pig out every night?

last year in Germany muslims stabbed another fellow muslim to death in broad daylight because he ate a icecream during Ramadan last year

The mudslime can just behead her, claim it was a marital emergency, and get off scot-free.

>context taken out of context

Dumb fuck. So devoted into book filled with contradictions and degeneracy.

kek

At least they don't nibble on baby boy dick.

Attached: Mohell.jpg (1926x2288, 965K)

You marry the women in the Muslim court, not the official one of your country. She wouldn't want to divorce you, its very rare with those people.
I was reading this book of Michel Houellebecq and I came to think it has some advantages for men not really for women, other than that they can basically remain a child the rest of their lives, like they are maybe already naturally inclined to.

hell the Saudis dont even observe it. They carry on like there is no problem. And do whatever the fuck they please, they know being le devout muslim is just a meme for the non oil kingdoms to seem relevant and gets gbbs from them and Israel

Allahu Ekber

No good Mu'min will say that since pride is one of the biggest sins and trying to act good in front of others instead of trying to please Allah is haram. (iirc there is a Hadith on this)

Fasting is fard(obligatory) if you have good health and are not pregnant or menstruating. However refusing to fast does not invalidate your Islam so you won't become an apostate so nothing should happen. Allahu A'lam

The Giilman are servants that deliver you your drinks and food. I guess with heroes like yours (pic related), we should add a sidenote explaining that you do not have sex with them.

You did read what I wrote, right? I said "E-X-C-E-R-P-T-S taken out of context" not "C-O-N-T-E-X-T taken out of context".

Attached: kevin spacey.jpg (1080x1440, 207K)

You haven't read a book in your life m8

Attached: Lex Lauthor Smiling.png (640x464, 273K)

he becomes slow
get it
ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_sun
sandniggers get fucked.

Attached: 1451769083585.png (544x409, 243K)

>atheist doesn't understand fasting for your Lord.

kek

Attached: 1451775753604.jpg (600x589, 81K)

Attached: 1452151729171.jpg (496x296, 45K)

>missing the whole point of the tradition/ritual

This is pretty much the whole Islam

Attached: Download (12).jpg (275x183, 8K)

>doesn't know that fasting cleans the body (proved by science) and the soul
fucking degenerate leaf, take a example of your president

Attached: 1524860828485.gif (245x230, 871K)

>doesn't know that fasting cleans the body (proved by science) and the soul
not your retarded no-water-gorge-yourself-every-night islamic "fasting"

Literally no Muslim cares about what non-Muslims do during Ramadan except for maybe some of the whiny SJW leftist snowflake types that unfortunately exist among us.

And you are not forced to fast even if you are a Muslim, but you are committing a sin if you are healthy and capable of fasting and choose not to.

>no water
>brainlet is still denying it
the body is prepared to stay alive without drinking like a faggot the whole day

>ooga booga muham-mad

I'm not denying anything. Pigging out when the sun goes down nullifies any good your "fast" does.

Good post, just wanted to remind you just how gross your country is.

>you're not forced
>but you're committing a sin
fucking sandmonkey logic. don't you have a 9yo to rape, achm-mad?

You're dumb, I basically summed up your logic with that reply, you're not even able to comprehend it, probably a reason why you're a muslim in first place, it's only meant for stupid sheep who will follow the teachings of degenerate pedophile warlord, fact that you need quotes and proof for it is proving my point exactly. So you're probably an illiterate as well. Typical of muslims who are larping about Islam but know nothing about it, and are in need of Imam to decipher koran who as well twist the meaning of it for indoctrinating servitude and submission into it's followers.

>drinking water is a sin
that's the dumbest shit I've heard

No Camel-Cola for you!

Attached: muslimien kola-automaatti.jpg (469x314, 27K)

This thread was proudly sponsored by the JIDF

SAGE.

fuck off shill

>Even eating and drinking water isn't acceptable in Islam. What a stupid religion.
lol that pic is perfect, these things are cavepeople.

It could be worse, we could have niggers.

A Serb calling anyone out on anything. lol.
That white skin cant hide the deranged nigger in your soul.

Wasnt ''blaxicans'' a thing user?

What's this guy thinking

Attached: 20180517_164758.jpg (205x230, 35K)

pigging out isnt encouraged
islamqa.info/en/145160
not gonna stop people from being people

>I'm stupid so i can't form an argument.

No problem, btw, Abdulah called, it's your turn to fuck a goat, don't make her wait.

"It is not what goes into your mouth which makes you unclean but what comes out"

Muslims do it for attention. They will fast to show how virtuous they are and gorge themselves after sundown. Just like they love to pray in public and pretend to be peaceful while they preach hate behind closed doors. Just like they literally play victims for the cameras in Palestine and go back to being rats when no one is looking.

Fasting is supposed to be the last recourse if you can't give to the poor.
It's not fasting it's a sunnah approved food orgy.
You're all going to hell for real.

curse ye pablo

For fuck sake brother, are you literally stooping so low to give a shitskin the benifit of a doubt and expect valid arguments ?

Oh and you Abdul, Im pretty sure that I can randomly flip through a law book blindfolded and point to something which you cucks are guilty of when it comes to civilized countries. And hell, even if someone excuses the goat fucking and general degeneracy you acid loving childfuckers.

bigoted sun

top fucking kek

Attached: 1478909161525.jpg (413x395, 67K)