Marrying a "virgin"

>be 23-year-old guy
>meet le 19-year-old qt
>we both want 6 aryan children

So we plan our wedding after a year and a half of knowing each other.

We discussed a lot of important information during our time together about ourselves and the expectations we have for the other.

So here I am wedding day. She tells me during our first months together she slept with a old boyfriend.. she told me she was a virgin.

I'm a virgin and expect the same from my wife, I don't have a hypocritical double standard. But I'm getting older and ignoring the fact shes not a virgin she's perfect..

Am I a cuck? Should I find another real virgin qt? What if the next girl who says shes a "virgin" really isn't.

Am I being stupid for worrying about my future lifetime waifu being a virgin before we have sex?

Attached: 20180517_224539.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

You're valid and so are your expectations. Just don't be surprised when you die alone.

it's rare to find a woman that is a virgin and it's probably okay to go with a girl that has had sex but the fact she lied about it is what is fucked up.

You don't want to resent your wife. If you cannot get over it, you shouldn't bother in the first place.
At the same time, only the Heavenly Father is perfect. Perhaps this is a test of your capacity for forgiveness.

In your place, I would have a long talk about honesty. Start and end with forgiveness for betraying your expectations. In the long run this will be more a lesson on trust than purity.

>Someone else fucks your GF
>Am I a cuck
No totally not. Now marry that girl and let her sleep with Chad and don't you dare ask questions

Liars deserve no trust

Finding a virgin woman older than 14 years old is going to be pretty much impossible.

I was a virgin myself when I met my current and only gf, she wasn't. I still went along with it because otherwise I would still be alone up to this day.
The difference is that she told me right away on our very first date that she had a boyfriend and had sex with him before. I've never told her I was a virgin, I just cooked up some story about having two girlfriends before to not freak her out. She never found out. The first time we had sex she told me how much better I was than her ex. Kek.

Virgins are a myth. If they really existed they would have thrown one in Kilauea already to stop the eruption.

She admitted to cheating with you. Think of what she hasn't admitted. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Sorry user, can't let her get away with that.

>The first time we had sex she told me how much better I was than her ex.

That's what all girls say

First time I ever went down on my ex-girlfriend she said "You fucking lied when you said you've never done this before." Kek.
>inb4 someone calls me a degenerate for eating puss

Yes yes, listen to some autists on the internet and break up with her and stay a virgin forever like us.

Attached: 1405450317886.png (951x720, 66K)

She lied to you and presumably cheated on you if she slept with him while you were beginning your relationship, abandon ship now. Anyone who marries a non-virgin is a cuck.

Also women trickle-truth, if she says one guy it's probably closer to 3-4 guys in reality. Always triple any partner number a woman gives you, as they always understate.

Attached: Telegony.png (2278x968, 391K)

>Marry a cheating liar, it will totally not blow up in your face in 10 years tops

>be dating qt girl for almost 3 years
>secretly hate her because im her 3rd

I'm just using her for sex at this point. I simply can't marry a girl whose been pump and dumped by some random guy? The only situation I would accept is if she let me have a mistress. If she couldnt be save herself for me why should I be exclusive to her?

Ok, so you were unclear. The correct course of action will depend on what you actually meant.
>She had slept with her ex-boyfriend before the two of you started dating
She's a liar, but most women lie about this sort of thing. Someone who's only slept with one man before is a relative rarity and worth holding on to.

Expecting to find a virgin is increasingly unrealistic. The older you get, the fewer women are virgins and the weirder you are seen as both for being one and for wanting one. What's more, the women who are still virgins tend to be that way for a really fucking good reason. I dated a 28-year-old virgin; she was still a virgin when we broke up months later, because she was just too damned weird.

>While you two were dating, she gave her virginity to her ex-boyfriend
This is different; if that's what you meant, she cheated on you, the extent of her betrayal was immense, and you need to dump her immediately because yes, you are indeed a cuck.

OP you're retarded,

Beinga virgin or not doesn't matter, she LIED to you!! That's a deal breaker..

Dumb the whore otherwise you'll end up being cucked..

HOW ARE GIRLS IN CHILE

You're gonna end up like Michael Douglas.

Attached: PDB_1svm_EBI.jpg (800x600, 77K)

Give her a "diamond" ring made of zirconium oxide. Don't tell her until you're both in old age

>should I marry a liar?

No.

Im not clear, did she sleep with another guy the first few months you were together, or did she tell you in the first few months you were together that she had slept with someone else BEFORE you were together?

The bigger thing is that she fucking lied about being a virgin. How medieval. I understand why you'd hesitate. I hate hooking up with sluts. Until you have fucked someone who has fucked a nigger you don't know shame.

She is unfaithful. Only retard would marry in such case.

>the fact she lied about it is what is fucked up
you need to get a better understanding on why she lied to you or a pattern will continue to cause problems for both your future. don't settle for the crying and the sad face bullshit girls like to play on stupid guy. DON'T BE THE STUPID GUY ASK HARD QUESTIONS

She literally cheated on you and lied about it, never speak to that scum again.

>Am I being stupid for worrying about my future lifetime waifu being a virgin before we have sex?
Probably, but assuming this isn't a larp, this isn't about her being a virgin. It's about her cheating on you and then lying to you about it for as long as she could. Keep in mind she didn't tell you because she felt guilty, or because she thought you should know, it had nothing to do with you. It's all about her. Look at it from her perspective. She thinks if she tells you, you've already invested so much in her that you'll wimp out and stay with her anyway. No stress on her end, that burden is off her shoulders. So what if you hate yourself for it? On the other hand if she doesn't tell you she'll always worry that you'll figure it out or have doubts (especially on the wedding night) and it will eat at her for as long as she's with you.

if you get married it'll end in divorce once you walk in on her fucking another dude. just a bit of a warning. take it seriously or dont, idc

you forgot the part where she gets the 6 kids and half his shit.

If it makes you feel any better the nigger she slept with is probably in jail now or dead for scuffing someone's tims in the club.

Yeah the fact she lied to you is way worse.
It's basically impossible to find a virgin female so there's no surprise that she isn't.
However the fact she told you a big lie for so long is a sign that she will do the same in the future.
So my recommendation is you get an annulment if possible and get a woman who you can actually trust.

> 1 post by this id

>Get married
>convert to muslim
>move to sanctuary city
>tell local Imam your kuffar wife has been unfaithful
>???
>file police report that your wife is missing

>get a woman who you can actually trust.

>implying

In the current year, no woman is trustworthy because there are no consequences for lying.

Cuck faggot, runaway

>1 post by this ID
Nice bait

>She tells me during our first months together she slept with a old boyfriend..

She cheated you in dating, she will double down the effort in marriage, don't you do it, cuck.

Either go the Chad route, go get some pussy or go the christian route, go seek a pure waifu

In our society right now, finding any half decent female, especially a white one that wants lots of kids, is nearly impossible. Her cheating on him is awful, but how serious was there relationship that early on? Could have been that they were just more friends, but he thought it was more serious than she did. I dunno. It's tough out there for anybody who wants a healthy relationship with a good and honest woman. At least she told him about it. Think about how many men and women cheat and never tell their spouse...ignorance can be bliss in those situations sometimes, but the truth is always the most important.

Beat her and find another before you are cucked even more. Once a slut, always a slut. She'll lie and cheat

>marrying a cheating liar

So she cheated on you within the first few months of dating her? I'd dump her honestly.

Marry now. Do not listen to incel faggots and worthless regretful degenerates looking for company.

ONLY 1 POST FROM OP...ITS A MOD THREAD

>u need to man up

Why didn't you just rail her while you were dating?

If you do actually care about her purity than you dump her right now, she lied to your face. If you treat this as acceptable behavior than you truly won't find a virgin girl. For fucks sake you're 23, you probably need to get your shit together, don't rush into a marriage right away. That's not to say wait till your 40s, mind you, but you can marry younger women. I'd say the ideal is getting your shit together in your 20s and look for a wife as you approach 30. You need real world experience to spearhead a family, and you need to acquire it now, because after you have children you'll stay with them

theres no such thing as aryan user.

I bet you also advocating forgiving niggers who rape and kill your daughter. We're all god's children!

>staying with a liar

>Am I a cuck?
Yes.