SC NAACP leader says he was racially profiled. Body cam footage tells different story

newsobserver.com/news/local/article211166024.html

Why do black people lie?

Attached: 1519485445706.png (1280x720, 924K)

The audacity of this community leader.

>Why do black people lie?
Because they're generally very immoral people. Many are also used to getting away with lies, among other things. They also hate cops, as immoral, criminal people often do.

Dindu nuffin, and rayciss is bred into them as early as we teach kids to read or math.

According to the Reverend this is what happened

Attached: 1513928912905.png (530x1154, 222K)

There was a thread the other day where faggots implied that this shit doesnt happen that often, yet day after day a new story and new thread and a new false flag. Leftists and niggers are liars with a desire to be victims in a world that refuses to turn them into the martyrs they wish to be, so they just make shit up

>a desire to be victims in a world that refuses to turn them into the martyrs they wish to be, so they just make shit up
I don't think it's so much that they want sympathy as victims, I think it's about them wanting to frame a demographic to achieve certain goals.

It's like women saying "I was raped" to escape their responsibilities.

>They also hate cops, as immoral, criminal people often do.
I hate cops, but then bong police tend to be accomplices to racist Asian pedo gangs, covering up for them, arresting young girls and just generally not doing their jobs! but that's the uk for you!

Holy shit what a tame police experience
Why even argue with what the cop is telling you?
Why can't nigs just say "Yes sir, i'll get that sorted out"

>no ticket, not even a warning and just told to sort the tags out with DMV
>"MUH RACIAL PROFILING"

this, it's a simple strategy of warfare. and make no mistake. if you are a conservative and honest person who respects the rooghts of others and their property (think centrists of the 40s and 50s) you are being waged war against by these people.

I think it's a little of both.

>jer rod
tired of these faggot names

Attached: sheeeiit.png (759x273, 286K)

just like that black women on fb whose supposed encounter went viral but the released body cam footage again shows that nothing happened. honestly blacks and minorities largely just make shit up and it's become like urban legend among them that cops treat them badly

Likely it was racial profiling
Cop stretched his patience because the guy was black
If a white man tried to argue shit like that the cop would respond like you should to an adult human who's being stupid

>Why do black people lie?

Because they have no efficacy with honesty/the truth.

lmao this.

i hear tons of stories from black people i work with that leave me absolutely mystified as to how they think they were treated "unfairly," and that's even hearing the Dindu version of events.

Because Liberals believe that in all the world, only conservative white people lie, so they always give them free stuff.

>rayciss

rasis

everything with blacks is about race, whether it really is or not