What do you say to a 4 year old white supremacist?

Yeah, what do you say to zer?

Attached: 4863DDDF-DDE8-40D4-BF23-0E6C05FA3A1F.jpg (1242x1379, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/17/four-year-old-white-supremacist-racism-discrimination
archive.is/jWyPB
youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM
archive.is/RWBfK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Gas the kikes, race war now"

amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/17/four-year-old-white-supremacist-racism-discrimination
The article

Bump pepperoni

Nothing, sounds like he should be giving others advice.

Simple:
Start with "but the holocaust and slavery". If that doesn't work, tell them how disappointed you are that they "fell for fascism".

t. My dad

Shouldn't the little wanker be in jail for this in the new Great Cuckistan?

Eat get big and strong for the coming war.
Time for us to stand..

do u evan lift fggt

"If you ever see a black call the police"

Grow up nigger

>First, shake his father's hand, because clearly he has one
>Secondly, take that family out to dinner to reinforce the innate sense of civility, brotherhood, and community among whites
>Lastly, introduce them to my white white and children, and crack open a beer on the porch with the dad while the kids play

So where is this kid and his incredible family?

Hold me closer tiny dancer

I'm so proud of you son!

I had this feel of disgust when I was around the black kid in the kindergarten. I actually feared that if I touch the toys she touched my skin would turn dark, too. I realized that the retarded kid in the kindergarten was as stupid as the two non-white children.
But don't judge me, I was born this way!

"Don't let them doubt yourself."

Attached: World Peace.png (593x299, 391K)

“Stop posting this”

>rage internally

How the fuck do libshits get away with insulting us so openly? When will you worthless faggots grow a pair?

heil hitwer kiddo

women act out when they want to get slapped

What do you say to a pecal-loving tolerant multicultural jewish supremacist?

If you see a Jew shoot him

archive where

What if...

Attached: 9D4A2056-E672-4EC0-9CEC-58CDBE5A977C.jpg (1242x1379, 274K)

Top kek

Follow your dreams

Attached: 1515555480201.png (500x399, 114K)

Maga, future president

Kek

Sounds like my dad could beat up your dad.

sig heil

here
archive.is/jWyPB

>My friend Nuha (a Sudanese American) and I (an Egyptian American) walked into a restaurant in Jackson, Mississippi. Both of us are different shades of non-white. The scene could have taken place anywhere in America.
lol Mississippi isn't anywhere in America

Neither of those people should be in America in the first place.

What happened to guardian comments? I used to shill there all the time a few years ago but it was such a ball ache getting banned all the time.

"Nice work, kid."

>What do you say to a 4 year old white supremacist?
You catch on quick son

It's funny how (((the guardian))), in particular, managed to meme world wide white pride into a real thing.
>making shit up for years to demonise your competition eventually causes them to react.

Half Jew / Western Euro mixes are whiter than Sicilians and Greeks. FYI.

Attached: E9B063D5-ACCE-40F9-BF7C-37DCE6417CE1.png (1024x819, 159K)

>For a few days, I was angry. That night reminded me that legislation, workplace policies and institutional diversity and inclusion offices may force incremental social justice advancement, but they can’t force change of hearts and maybe not even change of minds. The belief that one group of people is superior to another – the literal meaning of white supremacy – doesn’t actually disappear.
Has it ever occured to them that this belief is strengthened by the fact that they need positive discrimination? They'll just deny it based on muh slavery bullshit, even though they don't actually have ancestors who were slaves...

>"For a few days, I was angry. That night reminded me that legislation, workplace policies and institutional diversity and inclusion offices may ///force/// incremental social justice advancement, but they can’t force change of hearts and maybe not even change of minds. The belief that one group of people is superior to another – the literal meaning of white supremacy – doesn’t actually disappear."
She almost got it. She almost got it, but her in group preference was stronger was stronger than judging the situation objectively and not view other in group preference as a threat.

>>First, shake his father's hand, because clearly he has one
Wait how do you know his father has a hand?

How did they even end up in Jackson?
Coudln't they just go to Cali, NY or dearborn

>picking the exact same quote
Great minds think alike.
So it seems.

Attached: 1465938411154.jpg (477x539, 66K)

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM

How about high five, son

Attached: 860.jpg (489x379, 105K)

I congratulate you on having a great mind friend.

Attached: 1404683674729.jpg (598x465, 195K)

Failure to acknowledge reality. Equal opportunity already exists. Forcing equal outcome is inherently discriminatory.

DIS AMERICA!

DIS IZ AMERIKKKA

hm, a new spin on "my child said/did something that conveniently lines up with left-wing dogma"

Learn well the arts of shitposting, my son

Attached: OldfashionedPepperyFoxterrier-max-1mb.gif (208x240, 324K)

user, is this your father?

Attached: EA8F54E7-4FB1-454B-9138-E0939C791929.jpg (565x555, 55K)

What the fuck is going on!!! GLOW IN THE DARK! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I just fucking love how these people talk about ethnic and cultural diversity and equal opportunity but if their group is threatened in any way (sometimes loosing their privilege in modern culture) they all close together as a group based on their skin color and culture and defend it rather than judging the situation objectively.
Missing the point by miles.
It's almost seems.
I dear to say.
That say preferences maybe.
Natural.....?

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>The Bozgor and the gypsi fraternizing
Isn't it wonderful ? remind me this chinese poem:
Lu Xun: "After all of the suffering, the brotherly friendship still exists; with a smile, let's forget about the debt of gratitude and revenge."

Attached: bozgorworldwideunite.png (680x798, 131K)

If acting rationally means acting according to their own interest, they are a lot more rational than westerners, though.
We're both on Jow Forums in this fucked up society. That's the only thing that matters.

Find him pics of premium quality trolling and teach him to make fake accounts ASAP.

Attached: 5E5EAC38-5CA1-4ECC-9B57-B92EB9D52F47.jpg (1024x1008, 137K)

don't muddy the waters shlomo

I wish that was my dad. Since he isn’t, I aspire to become this sort of dad.

What does a lion say: Roar!!! What does a chipmunk say: cheep cheep ! What does a monkey say: What up Tyrone!!!

Attached: 1526439866720.png (480x600, 469K)

>my white white

He is The Untermensch, faggot. People with tattoos like that should be skinned alive.

Attached: 1423343844944.jpg (300x200, 10K)

Fucking seriously.

Shut up gipsy vee

holocaust didn't happen and most slave owners were jews.

>but it was such a ball ache getting banned all the time.
Same. I think they eventually stopped comments altogether. I remember they got absolutely shat on around the time of the Cologne NYE happenings.

The massive flaw in political correctness is the assumption that if you can control what people are allowed to say, you can change what they will think. This observation isn't new, by the way. If they'd bothered to ever read any of the arguments against their positions they be familiar with that criticism.

Learn to archive. Only subhumans give these kikes click-throughs..

archive.is/RWBfK

>I wish that was my dad.
You wouldn't if you knew who he was.

you explain that the boys grandfather knows nigs is bad and he has a plan to use gypo faggots to keep the nigs in line while they are thinned out over time using drunken soccer hooligans. thanks to some mkultra level jewery in europe the masses in europe have been brainwashed to chimp out when their team doesnt win using radio and televison broad cast

this is all part of the plan. stay calm no need for alarm...unless there is a fucking soccer match then stay indoors

4 years old don't understand enough to be white supremacists

just give them $5 if they promise to stop 'being' white supremacists

My dad is ex mafia
Very proud of him
So sad he didn’t kill nigs

He may not be the highest IQ guy but he will be there, these kinds of beliefs are not coming from a mother figure for better or worse. I too aim to pass on race realism early to my children.

Unless they're retarded they understand enough to know niggers are loud, obnoxious, stupid and violent.

He is 57 years old with no children or wife. He did a lot of good for rock music though.

I love you, son.

Then once he spent it he will be have no money and still see niggers, truly the worst combination of life experience.

Attached: 1514915685284.png (950x962, 249K)

This woman is overreacting. Kids always make awkward comments in regards to racial differences.

The mainstream media's drumbeat about the white menace is tireless, isn't it? Every single day. Never seen them say a word like this about blacks, Latinos or Muslims.

Neck yourself shill.

>mafia

Attached: 648.png (492x593, 332K)