Do We Actually Need All The Immigration We Can Get?

well do we? The US Economic system is not based on a falling population. What are we going to do when we need young people paying into Social Security?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/17/611898421/u-s-births-falls-to-30-year-low-sending-fertility-rate-to-a-record-low
"The rate has generally been below replacement since 1971," according to the report from CDC's National Center for Health Statistics.

The CDC calculates a "total fertility rate" by estimating how many babies a hypothetical group of 1,000 women would likely have over their lifetime. That measure now stands at 1,764.5 births per 1,000 women — a 3 percent drop from 2016. The replacement rate is 2,100 births per 1,000 women.

Attached: 1526504850708.jpg (681x1309, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6vi528gseA
instagram.com/diokonigsreuter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes but nobody here will admit it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 2.19.54 PM.png (1118x1190, 2.07M)

>What are we going to do when we need young people paying into Social Security?

End the program.

>What are we going to do when we need young people paying into Social Security
Place a disincentive on useless people reaching or maintaining an advanced age. In other words, death panels for boomers. If you reach 70 and cannot afford your own private health maintenance, you should get the absolute lowest tier of health services possible, real third world shit.

OY VEY

YOU CAN'T DO THAT, GOY. THINK OF ALL THE ANGRY OLD PEOPLE! THINK OF ALL THAT DEFICIT SPENDING YOUR GOVERNMENT WOULD CUT BACK ON!

Attached: 1477755762738.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

there is no way you can reverse the national debt or entitlement deficits by importing a bunch of squatemalen beaners. They will end up costing the system more money than they contribute.

The entire economic model of the baby-boomer generation (tax/spend/consume/debt) has to be abandoned. If you try to keep it going by dumping millions of illiterate 80 IQ mexican peasants on the struggling working class, you are going to end up with ballooning costs and social issues that didn't even exist 20 years ago.

Attached: 1525424340473.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

What about when we were importing slaves for 200 years

>The US Economic system is not based on a falling population.
About time to fix the system, then.

Attached: 132065164440.jpg (844x252, 63K)

Great example. The result of importing slaves was a civil war, and then an enormous population of surplus workers that was economically useless when tractors were invented.

Blacks are now costing the USA tens of billions of dollars a year in welfare and policing costs.

The Southerners shouldn't have been allowed to bring blacks here and the blacks should have been forcibly removed after the war.

Attached: 1525469058529.jpg (1060x1060, 541K)

Yeah but what if you are opening a restaurant or starting any other business and the population of the town is 10,000 and projected to be 8000 in 10 years and let's say the town has 4 restaurants and is somewhat OK with that. What are your chances?

The way the USA has grown is to start a new restaurant in a town with 10000 people that is projected to have 12000 people in 10 years. With a declining population opportunities for growth and new business die

I thought it was the result of the Dutch in New York

do you think george soros collects social security?

Similar to the importation of slaves, agricultural corporations, food processors, fast food companies, restaurants, and developers, imported mexicans as a slave population because they didn't want to pay union wages. Now most of these jobs are being automated or streamlined with new tech. The mexicans are useless. They never paid taxes to begin with, and now they are demanding benefits for their many retard-level intellect beaner spawn.

Get rid of Social Security. It simply is not viable.

Harsh as it is, bringing in the third world to prop it up will cause more problems than it's worth. Retirement savings accounts for those who can make it, familial support for those who can't.

Kill the Hydra.

The result of importing slaves was "the dutch in new york?"

You're mentally retarded. please kys

We can't just keep growing and growing in population eternally. Populations naturally rise and fall slightly. The kikes don't want that because it hurts profits, so they'll cause us to become overpopulated by shitskin savages to increase their profits.

It will be remembered as one of the most fucked up practices to ever occur, if there's still any humans around to remember it when they're done...

Attached: 1526534425683.jpg (555x595, 120K)

Whites need to stand up for themselves more, and I think we're starting to head in that direction. The effects of prolonged demoralization are apparent in the men you see trying to feed babies whatever pus is coming out of their pharmaceutical-grown tits.

That said, anyone else find it odd that the have white babies meme perfectly coincides with patching the single women problem, calls for increased immigration worldwide, and paying for the boomers?

>Whites need to stand up for themselves more, and I think we're starting to head in that direction.
You think wrong, the white birth rate is declining.

Bitching on facebook is not "standing up for yourself"

>hurrr durr we need social security bux

Stupid faggot boomer. There won't be any bux left.

Let me clue all you faggots in. We have nearly 22 trillion dollars of debt. We can never pay this back. Even if you imported the entire population of Africa and Mexico and Central America into the US and even if they ALL paid taxes it would not matter. It would still not be enough to cover even half of it.

So no. No amount of immigration could fix the revenue deficit in this country only austerity can do that and when that happens this truly will be exactly like Weimar Germany. And that day is fast approaching. Commies will get bashed.

She looks soft.

Not in the slightest. An user made a great post last night
>California is bigger than Japan and has a third the population
Immigration is just another tool of the enemy

>Let me clue all you faggots in. We have nearly 22 trillion dollars of debt. We can never pay this back. Even if you imported the entire population of Africa and Mexico and Central America into the US and even if they ALL paid taxes it would not matter. It would still not be enough to cover even half of it.
The US government with ALWAYS pay it's debts.

Let me clue you in, the USA own's the USA's printing presses. They could print a fifty trillion dollar bill tomorrow if they felt like it. There is 0 chance of default

youtube.com/watch?v=q6vi528gseA

Man imagine you lived in a country where all the desperate immigrants seeking to get in looked like her.

>Man imagine you lived in a country where all the desperate immigrants seeking to get in looked like her.
yes plz

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 2.47.02 PM.png (890x1182, 1.44M)

My position on immigration would certainly change in a heartbeat.

No shit the population is declining. Boomers all have 7 siblings, not including the 1 that died of SIDS.

Attached: 1509796482146.jpg (426x510, 41K)

Go to a slum in Nigeria or India and you will see millions people participating in business. Humans have been doing so for eons.
This is not a selling point to import immigrants and does not justify trafficking humans and expanding the 3rd world for the sake of your ponzi scheme.
The entire country is basically sitting around serving each other cups of coffee

You have stolen enough young peoples futures. Just kys

It's worse than that user, women are on average only having one 1.7 babies per woman when replacement is 2.1

so we are in decline, it's not like there was a glut in the population that is working it's way out

Remove all immigrants and non-whites, the burden on social programs and the demand to end them both fall dramatically. Yes white births will need to be incentivized, but we also need a new economic system. A non-Jewish economic system.

The "white" birth rate is declining because no one wants to have children and because it's too expensive. Not to mention that many people will be simply thinking to them selves: "do i want to subject my offspring to this level of decline, they deserve better".

artificially propping up the birth rate by plastering over its decline with a shit tonne of migrants is not fixing the root cause of the problem.
The bottom line is that people will plan to have more children if they feel they can support and provide for them.
The reason foreign birth rates out compete us at the moment is because these other nations are experiencing substantial economic growth from globalization among other reasons, and therefor families can provide for future offspring at a much higher rate than western nations.

OP, why do you think that we need more people? I can understand the sentiment from a "preserving the economic hegemony of the nation" sentiment, but it wont fix the problem. Not to mention completely ruin any semblance of a monolithic culture within the west.

I would rather have an economic down term for a few years than economic gains at the expense of the nation and it's people forever.

>3.9 million births
>planned parenthood kills 0.4 million babies a year
Get rid of planned parenthood and the problem solves itself.

Tru and the fucking mexicans are a problem..teenagers and young people can do their jobs instead of importing low iq wage workers..remember this when u vote...close the borders stop the wars

Attached: IMG_0695.jpg (300x300, 38K)

A .4% difference seems easily manageable. People aren't ever going to stop fucking, or majority preferring their own, so any little bone They decide to throw mens' way would probably do the trick.

no. fuck off

What the fuck is up with the zero hips and yuge thighs? Kind of strange tits too. I bet she has a flat, funny looking ass.
Would still smash though.

maybe if the jews and boomers weren't siphoning the wealth out of the younger generations this wouldnt be happening

Not the best proportions I agree

>A .4% difference seems easily manageable.
lol only because you have no idea what you are talking about that is a huge unfathomable difference when you are talking birth rates user

What's her name?

Agreed. But thick thighs and pale skin fucking gets me every time.

You’re reading comprehension is literally sub-human level

instagram.com/diokonigsreuter/

God bless you user.
Finally /pol exceeded the Jews in every aspect.

Attached: Pffft.jpg (600x332, 26K)

no we dont. only jews push this which begs the question why.

>reverse image search
>underage girls in see through underwear

>implying you do

Attached: 1526255840035.jpg (439x411, 25K)

Lol bet you all support it when you retire...