The tide is turning. Stay the course

The tide is turning. Stay the course.

Attached: OC.png (635x703, 369K)

Attached: 1508872672588.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

FUCK ALL THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO SAVE THEIR OWN SKIN

Fuck you SNL sell-out traitor cunts. Make all the 'right wing' friendly jokes you want—you're still going to fucking hang like the marxist pieces of shit you are.

>funny ha ha tv man takes five second break from bashing trump to tell a joke considered to be bleeding edgy by most people who actually watch this garbage

identify as whatever you want. i'm tired of media
edgy bullshit. hur hur disrespect this person
for shit tthat makes them comfortable

There will be no hangings. Stop being delusional.

>Fuck you SNL sell-out traitor cunts. Make all the 'right wing' friendly jokes you want—you're still going to fucking hang like the marxist pieces of shit you are.
Why? If they change their ways, wouldn't it make sense to forgive them?

Why the fuck is everyone losing their fucking minds over gender? If you're a man set your gender as male, and if you're a woman set it to femals, if you're a genderqueer donutkin they&them radical feminist SET YOUR GENDER AS THAT! You all care so much about gender and genitals, let people BE! If you're so annoyed about democrats then shut the fuck up instead of saying it on TV and kill yourself

Mental illness will not be tolerated.
You motherfuckers get the rope first

Because it is a lie made to confuse our children and lure them into degenerate behaviour
There afe only 2 genders. Period.

The WHO said gender dysphoria is not a mental illness, and even if it was, why would you retards even care? You're attention whores

Trips of truth. SNL traitors will hang!

Attached: 1521121885288.jpg (640x989, 87K)

there are only two sexes*. Sex is defined by your chromosomes so yeah, you're biologically either a man and a woman, even if you turn your dick inside out or whatever. But gender is how you F E E L.

a man or a woman*

>why would you retards even care?
Probably because they care about the people they live with and wish they didn't ruing their lives with retarded decisions. Some people care about more than just their own hides.
>You're attention whores
What.

How you feel is how you feel. Redefining terms is not an argument.

but the trips tho

"the tide is turning", there issnt even water anymore, it's all flames.

So what you're saying is that there are actually 0 genders.
I can accept that.

For real, we need a larp about killing dotr larpers.

>But gender is how you F E E L
>Basing your life around feelings instead of facts

>jesters advocating to the commom populace to destroy western values and demonize white, race aware Americans
>hey but they made a joke about the left!
Stop those cockroaches.

>forgiving treasonous kikes

Can somebody name the 37 genders for me?

Just curious.

Faggot, trips don't lie.

WHO is politicized,it's like saying that the Nobels reflect which scientist brought the greatest contribution to the scientific community or that Eurovision is about singing.
You are ill and in denial,we don't care about you,we care about the degenerate shit and disease that you are spreading

The slippery slope fallacy is not a fallacy. Leave

It's funny watchingnthem flounder though

Let them learn what it means to choose the wrong side.

Attached: Tywin.jpg (180x238, 7K)

I F E E L you should go in a gas chamber.

And if you "F E E L" like you're Jesus you get locked up in an asylum.

No way this is real.
Evidence:
1. File name oc.
2. Acknowledges Trump won/not cheated
3. Doesn't attack trump
4. Is actually funny

This was posted on reddit. Comments got locked pretty quick because it dissents from reddit culture obvi.

Lol I just w0n

yes, we are winning

Attached: wall.png (1169x798, 999K)

You guys know this is fucking old, right?

>Why the fuck is everyone losing their fucking minds over gender?
Nobody is, really. It's just an extremely tiny segment of the population that cares about this, but its a good 30% of all Kremlin propaganda to misportray Americans as somehow more degenerate than slav-tier gopniks.

imma shove you in one after i rape you.

weak

Attached: 1524607605761.jpg (486x310, 48K)

>37 replies
>no one has checked these trips

How the mighty have fallen

Attached: IMG_0043.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

And how do you plan on doing that without a penis?

They're deceitful and while it's a given they shift with the political climate of the now after railing on the right so hard and so long at such a bad time there is no remorse to be had and their shows, channels and people who decided to write those jokes can get fucked. The country is more divided than it has ever been but who were the ones to replace the content of a show with low hanging fruit that damn well effected public opinion during election enough to make people falsely believe DNC had it in the bag. They are scum and I'm done with TV in general with zero intent to ever go back.

>It's just an extremely tiny segment of the population

yet it made facebook change their gender options.

At this point its the mainstream narrative that there are more than 2 genders and that gender is a social construct.

>male
>female
>non binary
>obese womyn
>cancer patient
>cat
>polygenderous
>fairy
>attack helicopter
>mp3
>cyborg
>wowoman
>satan's child
>paranoia
>psychosis
>faggot
>Seventeen
>Two thousand year old priest
>brapper
>3d waifu
>grass
>ATM machine
>cat lady
>Hitler
>010111010011010101
>stale milk
>Tumblrite
>ancap
>jewish
>s0..yboy
>vegan
>Bill Wheaton
>bugman
>bar of butter
>hungry skelleton
>goblino
>amoeba

I f e e l like youre an idiot.

thanks my man

Attached: 1509117458638.gif (245x147, 885K)

Don't you think it's quite arrogant to insist that everyone else play along with your make-believe worldview?

>t. underageb& try-hard

I can't wait for fat lard-asses trying to implement a "revolution" against the elite marxist jews. I'll be posting pictures of your shot-up brains on Jow Forums while your deaths are still streaming in on the news.

>Probably because they care about the people they live with and wish they didn't ruing their lives with retarded decisions. Some people care about more than just their own hides.

So that's why the guy said "You motherfuckers get the rope first."

Gotcha

I sexually Identify as a Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf. H. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of rolling over the fields of Europe shooting 75mm APCR rounds at filthy jews. People say to me that a person being a tank is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install a 7.5 cm KwK 40 gun, Schürzen skirting and a 12-cylinder Maybach HL 120 TRM V12 on my body.
From now on I want you guys to call me “Panzer IV H” and respect my right to kill on the eastern and western fronts and kill in the deserts of North Africa. If you can’t accept me you’re a tankaphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege.

Thank you for being so understanding.

Attached: Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf. H.jpg (800x554, 80K)

You should read about the man who coined the modern definition of gender vs what it has been to all societies around the world for thousands of years.

Spoiler alert: it involves forcing a boy to be a girl and getting said boy's brother to molest him. Boy committed suicide and expressed distress through life but particularly coming into adulthood.

You're free to believe whoever's ideology you want, but don't push that sick fuck's logic through forever ruining the life of a family on others without being sure to include who is responsible for that defining of gender and the process that produced it.

>let people BE!

be whatever the fuck you wanna be.

DONT expect me to play along or watch you tell this bullshit to my children.

>So that's why the guy said "You motherfuckers get the rope first."
Maybe he thinks you might do more damage to others alive than what your death would amount to.
>Gotcha
I doubt you do.

So the tides are turning from barrack the israel hater and muslim & democrat progressives and CNN, into trump the savior of israel who thinks islam hates him personally, along with the republican authoritarian who wants your guns and internet, and fox news.

Gee, I can already see who this will affect foreign policies, along with the people behind to support it! We're ready for Irak 2.0 on the whole middle east.

>There will be no hangings
There will be nothing but this. Can't you see where all this is headed?

Of course it is, only liars say otherwise

Test

Pic related?
Old?
So fucking what, retard?

I tend to base my political views on whatever diametrically opposes what these faggots say. Not sure what to think at this moment.

>kremlin
You are such a fag

This was an old episode back in 2017. And their recent mother's day thing people seem to assume was actually sincere rather than "lol lookit these wacky old parents being racist"

I do like how bitter and touchy democrats get about "This is why trump won" because they know in their heart it's true.

42% of you commit suicide.

How can we raise that number?

mother's day thing?

no it's not. You're just trying to change meaning of word. I mean, it can succeed, like the meaning of faggot was changed, but it doesn't mean you won't be called out on your bullshit

>tinder puts in options that make it so trannies don't show up on my list in the first place, saving me time swiping them away

I'm okay with this.

Attached: 1482272055823.jpg (3384x3616, 597K)

IDK but they need to really get those numbers up

Attached: rookie number'.png (500x353, 98K)

Normalizing mental illness is bad for society.

Just make up some names, that’s what they’re doing

I pretty much just super swipe and asks straight up if they want to suck my dick or fuck. When they say will you eat my pussy its a deal breaker.

exactly what i was going to say.
it is all cool and good, filter them like tea.

True the majority of killings won't be with a rope. Why do you think people stockpile guns/ammo/food? Once the bullets run out, then maybe the rope will come back into fashion.

OBSERVE the magic of my ID

>But gender is how you F E E L.
And it's nobody's business but your own. Anyone that doesn't keep their gender a private, personal matter is a fucking retard.

Convince them they've been duped into mutilating themselves

Attached: Gender Mental Disorder.jpg (1271x613, 228K)

I wonder what it felt like in Wiemar Germany? Could they feel it coming? Did it feel like this?

powerful confirmation

Attached: 1_7 Billion.jpg (1145x289, 146K)

You do realize the GOP take over is next.

chekkkk

Attached: yep.jpg (737x913, 669K)

Trips of truth

Yeah, people have never killed each other before. fucking retard.

Attached: 1523387850567.gif (299x240, 174K)

Trips of truth.

Traitors hang first

god I hope it felt like this
if it did, that means the coming fire might actually clear some deadwood, at least temporarily

Hey retard, what this means is that the jews and cryptos in charge have data indicating that the jig is up. It means their audience, hardly Jow Forums, is also having a laugh at genderfags. This is proof that our views are winning.

The man who invented the idea that gender is different from sex was a child molester who led a pair of twin boys to suicide. Look it up you intellectual coward.

Gender is a grammatical construct that has nothing to do with biology. Plenty of languages of more than two genders - German, Greek, even English if you include "it" and the singular they. Almost every languages use them differently, e.g. Romance languages assign masculine/feminine genders to inanimate objects whereas English almost always uses the neuter gender.

Prudish yanks conflated sex and gender because saying the s-word out loud triggered them. Now we have this mess where confused millennials think sex, like gender, is a social construct.

tl;dr

>sex = biological male/female
>gender = grammatical masculine/feminine/neuter/etc

Stay away from our children you degenerate homo pedo

Attached: 22FD217D-69D6-40AD-8F79-7B403FAC03C1.png (600x878, 106K)

Uh, I guess because your team is trying to rewrite reality and routinely and predictably attempts to shame and destroy the lives of people who reject this lunacy? Or forcing men in women's locker rooms and bathrooms? Or pretending that a woman is just a failed man? Or the idea that anyone who doesn't want to have gay sex with a tranny is a bigot and should be shamed/tricked/forced into doing so? Or the indoctrination of confused teens and little kids, trying to get them to permanently mutilate and sterilize themselves?

>You're attention whores
Pot, meet kettle

This but unironically. You can use search for women only and avoid all the crazy people who put furrykin in their section.

This..

you didn't include mexican intellectual as a gender.
how long do the cartels allow you to stay on Jow Forums each day now? do you chop or smuggle?

hold on I need more towels and your mom is knocking rooms for housekeeping...

Attached: 1520827371189.png (1238x1056, 549K)

this. We are bringing back stoning

Trips of truth.
They made their kike marxist beds now they need to burn in em.

Attached: killemall.gif (480x257, 2.46M)

>The WHO said
Who said that?

You got 13 newfags to take the bait well done

Attached: 5D6B8D65-4EEB-479C-BFD3-C7EA66E16E4B.jpg (604x453, 62K)

lmao
shitskin posters usually have your flag, not mine. These 56 percenters I swear...

The st paddys day shite makes me think hanging would be too quick.

the tide will not turn until tinder is banned, its jewish owners are gassed and every whore on it is sterilized