HOLY SHIT

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/17/report-inspector-general-will-declare-fbi-doj-broke-law-in-clinton-email-probe/

Attached: holy shit.png (663x763, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwVs2nHsflE
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/17/report-inspector-general-will-declare-fbi-doj-broke-law-in-clinton-email-probe/
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is a crack in the matrix.

I say, I say, I do declare! No one is getting arrested and they'll get to keep their wealth and pass it down for generations.

It's funny how they won't say that Clinton broke the law

How come Breitbart is using McCabe Rosenstein and Comey as the picture? Oh yeah, because Breitbart are kike shills too.

Wow Trump and his mobster friends seem to be successfully usurping the US justice system.

Attached: 1485993119489.jpg (600x656, 71K)

They're broke the law before and will again. Nothing will come of it, and they know that... which is why they broke the law in the first place.

This is literally nothing, just the right wing media trying to obfuscate the fact of trumps inevitable impeachment for stormy daniels affair.

Brue if Tig but I need to see these faggots in actual real cuffs before I care too much anymore.

Attached: me-i-promise-i-wont-get-all-political-3-drinks-6823332.png (500x536, 146K)

But did someone break the law leaking the report's findings early?

>shit load of actual leaks out of Mueller's office & Comey.
>user has no problem.
>IG hands his findings to Huber for prosecution - up to Huber to prosecute.
>user loses his shit. Crimes!! Official tendering the IG report for prosecution is a crime!
Libtards suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome are fun to watch... then you remember that there's so fucking many of them.

yes probably broke a NDA

>It's funny how they won't say that Clinton broke the law
The stage is being set for the Clinton takedown. First, you have to eliminate the people who exonerated her.

You are witnessing the most brilliant political takedown in history. Enjoy the show.

Attached: 1496724816360.png (1042x1038, 347K)

You guys are really busy today.

I am having a small glimmer of hope that Clinton may actually face some kind of justice, that would be the greatest political shit show of all time and I'm already stocking up on pop corn.

Attached: 1525630126869.gif (360x240, 1.71M)

To anywone who isn't a buckskin jew, this has been 100% apparent for that last 2 years

I have reviewed these documents and have decided no laws were technically broken.

Attached: lede.jpg (800x434, 47K)

Twat about 0bama?

>I have reviewed these documents and have decided no laws were technically broken.
This is precisely what Comey is being brought in for. It will not happen again save for a massive "terrorist attack" or "natural" disaster.

All they have left is the Samson option. Bring the whole world down with them. And we all know it.

Attached: 1512657123547.jpg (1200x1512, 837K)

Good video here of the Comey testimony & the Republican congress laying out how the FBI let Clinton off the hook
youtube.com/watch?v=gwVs2nHsflE

Attached: the possible timelines.jpg (500x756, 85K)

less jerome corsi plz

b-b-but donald is gonna lock her up right, guys??

see

ah yes it's still secret president hillary doing it

Deep State exposed
At this rate even JFK may get justice

BASED!!! XD 4DXD WE NEED MORE BASED BOOMERS AND TRADTHOTS AND POC WEARING MAGA HATSXD!!!'HAHA SO BAAASED!!!! FUCK MY WIFE HAHA XD!!!

Yes, from an unamerican stay behind government of king nigger. Stop siding with monsters

Oh my fuck boys

Attached: 1525108291135.jpg (343x361, 94K)

please stop reading kikebart but this is great news

>may rule
>may
Oh look, misleading fucking title that surely won't lead to disappointment, nope.

Shills are in full missile massacre mode

Well they were investigating the investigation, they probably don't have the jurisdiction.

It's entertaining.

Attached: 1504343468592.png (1278x1650, 421K)

Has anyone seen what was unsealed yet?

I do hope shills understand that they will be flayed and quartered publicly if their masters ever lose power.

pol, never wrong...again.

Attached: 5ad61793c4178.jpg (750x684, 113K)

Kek

bump fior a real thread, shills btfo

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1303x919, 163K)

And yet, they're still never gonna #lockherup because Hilldawg is untouchable!

bump

FAWKIN BASED GREATEST ALLY, MAN, SHITSKINS BTFO XDXDXDXD BASHAR GASSAD GONNA PAY, NUKE IRAN AMIRITE FELLOW MAGAPEDES? ISRAEL FIRST, I MEAN AMERICA FIRST, AFTER ISRAEL!

this is exactly what i want to see user... EXACTLY

Attached: Redux.png (750x684, 1.47M)

nigger it says that the ones who investigated hilldog were breaking the law

Those are some impressive mental gymnastics.

>breitbart
>wishful thinking

How did you not know?

.....is this Weiners laptop?

>.....is this Weiners laptop?
Likely. His child sexting was already made public to some degree.

>breitbart is a good source!!

jesus christ i remember when this board was anti establishment and not just shilled by trumptards

Checked

Attached: 1519542084987.jpg (600x584, 25K)

Attached: homerhappy.gif (360x358, 1.7M)

im with the gypsie on this one

Day of the rope.

shut up kike

>breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/17/report-inspector-general-will-declare-fbi-doj-broke-law-in-clinton-email-probe/
Well if you weren't a completely stupid faggot you could read the article and see that it is quoting Paul Sperry who is a journalist at The Hoover Institute who is regularly published by The new York Post
But you're a stupid faggot so...

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: reaction 261.jpg (864x864, 166K)

UFO's would have a larger impact on the world than sending a single crooked politic to [redacted] assuming that [redacted] are [redacted] and that they are [redacted] with full intention of [ redacted ].

If it's about the Clinton State Dept emails that were on his laptop then the dominoes are about to fall.

Attached: 1265585160178.gif (500x330, 998K)

Attached: HumaWeiner.jpg (784x489, 70K)

How is this even a question?

Hillary in gitmo would be like Christmas everyday.

>kids still jack it too breitbart
ahahahakekekeke

Attached: scoundrels gibbeted.jpg (768x608, 63K)

Isnt the same IG that recommended charges against McCabe? How did that work out?

bump

Attached: 1495199789294.jpg (1831x2048, 490K)

It is being referred to the DOJ for possible prosecution. McCabe & Loretta Lynch have already thrown Comey under the bus as he implicated them in lying, they replied by saying Comey lied. The IG report will see the rats turn on each other even more.

You would want Hillary in jail, UFO shit would be cool but for the greater good, bitch and her pedo cult need hanged.

nothing will happen again wow

Ufo's as long as we gain their tech.

Just like your visa application

Forget about GITMO, I want her sent to Colorado Supermax so she can languish in the same cell McVeigh was imprisoned in so his spirit can finally know peace.

Apparently he had an entire folder labeled "life insurance." I can only imagine the shit he was keeping their for black mail purposes. Hopefully Iran releases the list of EU and U.S. politicians they bribed for the nuclear deal so we can have a world wide shit storm.

Pick a crime, any crime!

Attached: Crimes.png (599x599, 76K)

Clinton will roll on him to try to get a deal or just to take him down with her. I actually would not mind it if they let her walk if it got Obama prosecuted. He let all of this shit happen. He is corrupt as hell and I want to know where all of the TARP money went.

youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo

We were colonized by ayyyys and hybridized. The (((priest))) class are the humans put in charge to keep us mining. Heres anamalgamation of different researchers work

UFOs are just government aircraft experiments, dumbass.

This is bullshit. Humans came from Venus 300,000 years ago to escape a dying planet and settled colonies at key locations around the Earth. They interbred with native hominids and hybridized, but they themselves were quite primitive after landing. They left behind nations and cities and families and loved ones to come to Earth as Venus's moon collided with it and destroyed its rotation as its orbit sunk closer and closer to the sun and the volcanos spewed all the gases in the mantle into the atmosphere.
The Venusian humans settled into their colonies, building everything from the land and making Earth their home. Everything about their history has been lost to time along with the artifacts of their escape from Venus.

Attached: 1526064642823.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

It is not their wealth it is out wealth they stole. Time to grab the torches and pitchforks and raid northeast Virginia.

>kikebart
Idk whats worse, them, drudge, or zerohedge atp

Wow, what a fucking faggot.

>humans put in charge to keep us mining
>using humans to mine rocks on a planet instead of mining with drones the far more rich asteroids
see the reason people will never believe UFO guys is because
A) a shit ton of brainlets and nutters are there
B) always shitty reasoning for aliens coming to earth and going through all the trouble

Attached: 1a5.png (205x246, 4K)

Don't know if anyone has picked up on this yet, but Peter Strozk wasn't fired yet because he flipped on Comey and is going to implicate him for this crimes.

>unironically shilling for a zionist rag
you have to go back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, SEE YOU BEHIND BARS TRUMP

it's a source for a happening, you faggot, if you don't like it find a better one

>CRIMES MAY HAVE BEEN COMMITTED
>BUT LESSONS WERE LEARNED
>AND WE WILL DO BETTER
that that'll be that and no one goes to jail

I hope you're right. Based on his text messages, though, it sounds like he has the goods on McCabe and Obama more so than Comey.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

>that that'll be that and no one goes to jail
Sessions already has a prosecutor for this case. Read the article, you numbskull.

>I hope you're right. Based on his text messages, though, it sounds like he has the goods on McCabe and Obama more so than Comey.
Strozk was Comey's main guy on the Clinton case and was involved in all the cover-up including re-writing that TV speech he game and a lot more.

>Believing MAGA boomer tier fake news

>boomer boomer boomer
Learn a new word, shill.

Attached: 1525733011447.jpg (174x168, 5K)

Go die for BASED ISRAEL kekistani amerimongrel trump cultist piece of shit

"Report suggests, imminent (hasnt happened) IG report "may declare"
Ok. So nothing. Wake me up when it says "IG report released and HAS declared.". News is what happened. Not what might happen. sick of speculation.

Checked!!

Wow! It only took a little over a year and a half for ShariaBlue to learn the Russian bullshit wasn't good to work.

Hillary in Gitmo, of course. Only retards believe in Ayys

It's funny how you don't understand the role of an Inspector General.