Attached: eew.jpg (615x820, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mms-supplement.com
thedoctorstv.com/articles/4286-bleach-enema-autism-cure-warning
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-facebook-group-reveals-how-10944477
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are those?

Chunks of the lower intestine IIRC.

Apparently it's the lining of the intestines falling off due to the bleach.

But they think it's autism causing parasites.

this is unholy

Chunks of insestines, those stupid roastie single moms believe that autism of their child is caused by parasites and those nasty doctors just don't cure it. Same kind of people who refuse all vaccines and cry when their kid dies of tetanus but even worse than them.

This was started as a nasty troll to hurt stupid people. Children's cognitive abilities are closely tied to biological parents so if the kid is

So you think it's secret eugenics? Interesting.

>Same kind of people who refuse all vaccines
fuck you user, vaccines are legit poison

they are. but at the same time youre fucked without them too.

vaccines are fine and work, if you are smart enough to buy the clean ones from the manufacturer.

As long as other methods to avoid things like polio and smallpox don't turn up I'm more inclined to support vaccines than avoiding them.

lining of the lower intestine that brainlets think are parasites

the vaccine in itself might be fine
but the over 10 vaccines + adjuvants cocktail they want you to pump into your newborn definitely isn't

people used to have immune systems you know. And not die of cancer at 30

That is why I said you call up the manufacturer like the elite do and buy the clean ones.

>they is demons in my autism sons anus
end it now

They are. That's how immunization works.

There is an actual dude who wrote books and advocates for this kind of stuff. They sell chemicals that technically are not the final product until you mix citrus juice in with it, activating it. I cannot think of the name of it off the top of my head but its fucking sickening to think that this mad really thinks this is a cure for many ailments.

He claims he took this method to Africa and cured an entire tribe of HIV. I believe it was HIV, if not that then it was some other serious condition with little to no treatment options.

mms-supplement.com
mms-supplement.com
mms-supplement.com
mms-supplement.com
mms-supplement.com

This is the moment when the world no longer makes sense to me.

I could understand trannies, and suicidal immigration, and virtue signaling against your own interests.

But this....I've lost the thread. I don't understand. I'm putting Jow Forums down for a while.

>Cured HIV
I mean, technically killing an HIV positive village of nogs is curing them of their ailments.

Right. Dousing your kid in gasoline and setting them aflame as a neat trick to get tan real quick sounds about as credible as pouring bleach up your kid's anus to "cure" a different brain structure. You can't cure stupid.

Then why are there less sick people in areas that practice hygiene, proper quarantines and no vaccinations?

>modern natural selection

This existence is cruel.

Attached: 1314882171384.gif (300x300, 976K)

You can even see in the color this treatment is getting worse and worse. Roasties must roast.

Children suffering from their parents being too stupid to function on human level.

>why do clean places have fewer sick people
boy howdy

Unfortunately it was only malaria I guess. Sad days.

Yeah, actually lots of things are secret eugenics. the social engineers are trying to prevent a malthusian catastrophe in a sense, but importing your kind doesn't seem to be allaying those concerns any, unless they take brown people for ultra-surviving cockroaches lol

transsexualism is secret eugenics, for instance. it was admitted in the 1953 JAMA paper by Hamburger who performed the first American transsexual operation

>people used to not die of cancer at 30
they died of basic infections before that lad. average lifespan is up 40 years since 1900

Is that actually possible? What's the cost? Will the doctors actually go through with it.

holy shit swamp kraut you are retarded

Should we inform them of the therapeutic properties from mixing ammonia and bleach?

>baby got a cold?
>simply place a tarp over the crib
> place a pot of equal parts ammonia and bleach (you could probably word this to be more subtle) at one end and baby at the other.
>the strong odors will help clear their sinuses after an hour.

Parents of autists giving their children bleach enemas is a serious thing, though. It's a meme yeah, but some people apparently actually do this.

I'm against vaccines like you are, but let's be honest. It's only some vaccines, not all.

On the topic though, that entire "muh herd immunity" argument, while logical and correct, falls apart in my eyes. Your child's inability to get a vaccine isn't my concern. I hope they don't, of course, but it is unethical to force behaviour onto another person due to a third party.

Crystals all over again.

mfw this happens and baby killers gets added to the crimes of pol

Attached: Hitler agrees.gif (250x195, 801K)

Keep moving the goal post fucking retard.

>Le vaccines cause autism DON'T VACCINATE YOUR CHILDREN
>BTFO by science facts
>O-k-kay, only these vaccines cause autism
>BTFO again by science facts
>M-m-kay guys i never said vaccines caused autism it's just that like em they are too much for the immune system
>I n-never said like um that you shouldn't vaccinate hehe, just like umm i want choice to say no hehe

It must be painfull being born stupid

We could always try other gases if they start catching on.

-Baking soda and vinegar (this might work since they are both "harmless" chemicals.
-Drain cleaner and foil

It's the binders they use, like thimerasol and other heavy metal nanoparticles that can infiltrate the blood-brain barrier.

forced vaccinations is a racket. Okay, yeah, getting rid of smallpox was good. But sometimes we need to kill off weak genetics. The alternative is ending up with this world.

baking soda and vinegar?

what the fuck does that make..?

Isn't 2.5 years old far too young to diagnose autism? The fuck is she doing

nvm, just a clean drain, like I thought

Eugenics isn't wrong if you get people to voluntarily kill themselves and their genes. Eugenics is only immoral when it is forced on people or when people are restricted the true information. If you have all the information available to you, and you still make choices that get you killed or destroy your genes from propagating into the future, than that's just Nature doing what Nature does best.

Some autistic children are very obviously autistic. They won't make eye contact, won't like being touched certain ways, etc.

>secret eugenics
The correct term is Soft Eugenics, and it's why they're putting nano-fibers in McDonalds food.

>t. cia

Carbon dioxide.

A model volcano.

I remember there was a thread about this like 8 years ago. Fuck I feel old now.

>You can't cure stupid.
No, but you can remove it from the gene pool.

>Eugenics is only immoral when it is forced on people or when people are restricted the true information.
you put a dot at the end of your sentence so it must be true
Maybe thats just me but I dont enjoy living with retards who believe they have ass parasites that cause autism, and that injecting yourself with corrosives liquid is a good idea
And I dont want my kids to live with theirs

>muuh morals
and this is why white people keep losing

Not yet, but one day. Only if they notice me senpai. (CIA-npai)

No it isn’t possible, you need to have a medical license to order them

>flag

Opinion discarded

Get a life you fat faggot

Well, as technology advances so to must the caliber of human, if humans are going to remain relevant. If we have an excess of anything it's population, which means there is enough people to conduct Evolutionary Bottlenecck Experiments to genetically engineer the human race without being surgical about genome design. Just do batch reactions where you expose a population to an ailment, and the ones that survive will naturally be more resistant to that ailment, and pass those traits onto the rest of the gene pool. That's why depending on where you live, there will be different tests and toxins exposed to your population. Long term exposure of a population to say, aluminium, or lead, or some biological toxin or some other sort of imposed environnmental conditioning will produce survivors with natural resistances to those things. This is how you accelerate human evolution. And as long as you don't expose EVERYBODY to ALL the things, it is not an existintial threat to species as a whole.

>Autism Bleach Enema
JESUS CHRIST IN HEAVEN
>"This is child abuse... if you are injecting bleach, industrial-strength bleach, into a child, via an enema, thinking you're somehow changing a neurological condition by using this non-medical, non-FDA-approved procedure, you are torturing your child,"
thedoctorstv.com/articles/4286-bleach-enema-autism-cure-warning

Attached: kekree.gif (500x281, 898K)

actually this would make a really fun indie game, like rimworld or factorio, but where you're genetically engineering people with chem trails and shit.

you're fucked without certain vaccs, typically given to kids to keep the herd clear of some our most endemic diseases, adults in general shouldn't be using vaccines because they're typically not necessary

The colon after being chemically burned by sodium hypochlorite and having its lining separate.

You demand that you get the kosher certified vaccine.

>not giving your autistic son bleach enemas to kill the parasites behind it

Attached: 132.jpg (500x341, 24K)

I wanna give a Japanese woman a milk enema.

Freaking Meatbags

Ammonia is available in much higher concentrations than the active chemical in bleach that releases chlorine gas.

You lying sonofabitch! That's for lice. You put you kid in a closet with an unshielded germicidal uv lamp for tanning. It also cures their need for glasses and contacts.

CO2, it would be an extremely painful way to die.

Tfw 50 years old and still vaccine free.

Attached: 53fbbe3ed55c6.image.jpg (700x525, 81K)

There's a difference between being outright anti-vaccine and acknowledging the severe problems with current pharma and certain vaccines and vaccination practices.

>Enemas to cure neurological disorders
Less credible than electroshock therapy.

Attached: 5c0f74f5c7b753d2f322d6983be53b2d680c96bbd5652fa0adf68b39df956198.jpg (768x464, 63K)

Wait a minute, are people literally giving their children bleach enemas?

That dude's a lawyer

the retard parents get away unharmed though

Underrated

>it must be painful being born stupid

You would know. If you think that pharma has your good in view, you are straight up braindead. If you think that the pediatric practice of bombarding an infant with a dozen vaccines at once is good, you are insane. Conceptually and fundamentally vaccines are great, it is your immune system being primed by antigen exposure. In the past this antigen would be presented very simply. Now pharma will have a litany of adjuvants and preservatives in solution, a cocktail of various chemicals. I hate scientific illiterates like you talking shit about things they know literally nothing about.

not if they go to jail for the murder of a child, then they're dead meat

stupid people doing stupid things.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

WTF mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-facebook-group-reveals-how-10944477

Kek this

These people listen to InfoWars and alex jones needs to be hung. In Medieval days he'd be hung from the Munster Church

Fuck.
>Got Polio. Survived
>spent life in a metal box. Still gets high paid career.
>Can literally btfo any millennial that complains.
Boomer final boss

We need to pass a law here in bongland requiring everyone to be vaccinated against the following:
>tuberculosis
>yellow fever
>rabies
>smallpox
>dengue fever
>polio
>mmr
>warts
>lassa virus
> whooping cough
That way we make sure all bongs and illegal wannabe bongs are nice healthy and autistic

Yes and their intestines are basically falling off chunk by chunk.

>thedoctorstv.com/articles/4286-bleach-enema-autism-cure-warning

>We are also joined by a parent, Karen, who secretly joined one of these private groups and said what she witnessed in the group was "disturbing" and "alarming." She explains that she saw parents post that their kids were experiencing many of the things that the FDA warned against (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and dehydration), but they continued giving their children the bleach enemas.

Whoa whoa wait a sec, what the actual fuck? Where is this chatter happening? Who the fuck is advocating bleach enemas? Where on the interweb can i find this?

Fucking bongland

In the US these parents will be killed in prison

And you just know these are white people.
Seriously. Only we caneed have the ingenuity to create this level of retardation

>mms-supplement.com
>mms-supplement.com
>mms-supplement.com
>mms-supplement.com
>mms-supplement.com
My mom gave me some of this for a month when I was like 14 and I diarrhead for 6 solid hours everyday until I made a duct tape/towel diaper and shit myself to sleep. After the doctor told her my parasites were intestines I went to the internet and showed her it was bullshit, but she still believed that it cured my autism.

This cures autism.

jesus fuck

>acknowledging
Acknowledging doesn't mean shit sweaty, you have to prove things. And no, your feelings aren't a valid form of evidence.

You're here so obviously it didn't work too well.

This is actually a psyop by the FDA and big pharma to make anyone anti-vax appear stupid and dangerous to kids so they can implement more laws against anti- medical establishment people

I think these people are just covertly trying to kill their autistic kids.

bump

Attached: 1510087057250[1].gif (600x743, 2.81M)

If this isn't ironic I swear to fucking god I'll kill myself

Attached: maxresdefault_(43).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Women... are giving their children bleach enemas.

People are not.