Chicago selling vacant lots for 1$

Wow, blacks destroyed Chicago to the point were 3,200 vacant lots are being sold for a single dollar.
wgntv.com/2018/05/17/chicago-selling-3200-vacant-lots-for-just-1/

Attached: sasasd.png (863x693, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

largelots.org/faq/#faq-estimated-taxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 7fde4bd8d20a5f9512253cb3985a6e42--movie-quotes-dollar.jpg (432x300, 26K)

Just a dollar? Why not just give it to me for free?

Attached: C05EDFDB-25F7-4683-AE5D-0E668F8225AB-7293-00005E41E77D8DCC.jpg (353x239, 10K)

Tax purposes

How much are the back taxes?

Attached: wheelbarrow-mutilated-728910.jpg (553x436, 49K)

Chicago government niggers will claim you owe them $50k if you buy the property

Its sensible investment if Chicago proceeds in the manner of NY where blacks have steadily been driven out by the jews involved in FIRE, Finance Insurance and real estate. They look back on the era when they were allowed to control some of the most valuable real estate in the world as insanity ? Rahm emanuel is trying to replicate this model with his business partners. Ship them out to Ferguson and the exurbs, if the once homogenous towns object, you just call em "racists" and the new york times, cnn and other controlled media will hound them for a year or two until they fold. Problem solved $$$

Same scheme as Detroit, you buy the plot for a dollar and suddenly you discover you also owe thousands and thousands of additional dollars on all sorts of backed-up, unpaid shit that has been hanging over the property like a poison cloud. Same reason Detroit can't even "give" houses away.

Huh weird, I was just looking at this the other day. Wouldn't mind starting an urban farm in Chiraq, but with zoning requirements and taxes it would probably kill me. Still, $1 lot is a $1 lot. Except they only sell them in select (read: nigger infested) neighborhoods.

I think I remember reading that back taxes wouldn't be passed on to new owners. The city really wants to see new development. But you do have to be a home/property owner IN the neighborhood where these lots are being sold; you can't just buy them from wherever you live in the city. Otherwise wise white folk up north would snatch them all up.

largelots.org/faq/#faq-estimated-taxes

No back taxes transferred to new owners. Not a bad deal...if you want to live in south or west chicago.

what we need is about 3200 heavily armed skinheads moving in and cleaning up the neighborhood

Or 6 rich jews

>.if you want to live in south or west chicago.

Good luck with that. There's a reason they can't even charge 10$ for land in that shithole.

You lads up for a CPD scanner thread later tonight?

Attached: cpd 34.gif (2834x2125, 2.24M)

Attached: 1526469450878.gif (400x400, 24K)

"The city found when lots are owned the streets are cleaner and safer"

Gee, it's almost like government ownership just fucks things up or something....

I am.
>niggers are so destructive that they render the nearby land virtually worthless
>the most valuable resource on Earth, worthless
Think about that. Last time I went to the city there was just some random dead nigger on the street. The cops didn't even come, just the fire department.

>$7,000 a year in property taxes
If you live there for 10 years you will pay $70,000 in taxes directly, and then $0.10 on every dollar you spend, so let's call it an even $100k, and that's only if you make no money and just sit there doing nothing.

this is a great deal, if I lived close I would buy shit properties and buy as much lots as possible, get a chunk of the city

chicago is shit now but it may not be in 20 years

1. buy some detroit real estate
2. occupy space
3. build enough to attract theives
4. exercise your right to protect your property
5. advertise as a 'wild game ranch"
6. ?????
7. Profit!

I feel this is only worth doing if you kill literally everyone involved in city management and any political party headquarters in the city.

If you own land on the South or West sides of Chicago, you can buy up to two vacant lots from the City of Chicago for $1 a lot.

The lots must be on the same block as land you already own.

Individuals and organizations can apply but churches are not eligible.

Only one application will be accepted per property deed.

The City has received 289 applications.

if the economy remains on the upswing I expect all of the other smaller cities throughout the usa to rapidly gentrify and improve for the better over night. cities like Baltimore and Chicago can rapidly transform within a decade with the proper policing and investment. the entirety of the country can't continue to pour into cities like nyc or sf for good jobs they're already overcrowded and too expensive.

I wish we could all go there and buy a big block of land and wall ourselves off deep into nignog country.
Imagine how fun it would be standing on top of the ramparts of the wall watching the vibrant ooga boos protest there being a peaceful neighborhood next to them that they are unable to access to steal from. Fucking jiggaboos man.

Attached: this is a nigger.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Even the small ass "historic" town that neighbors my town is seeing somewhat rapid gentrification. I thought buying a nigger lot might be an investment but they're 30k. Still out of my budget

Yah, and if you were proactive, you'd buy those lots to create your little ethno neighborhood. God gave you a brain for a reason.

The conditions seem absurd IMO. On top of that we'd need a Jow Forums HOA to gather funds to erect a wall and gate in our neighborhood.

sounds like an interesting little adventure. I don't think the wife would be happy about living near nogs and getting in shoot outs everyday though.

some towns in Italy were doing the same thing but they were in nice neighborhoods. But I don't want to learn italian.

Attached: getting gas in detroit.gif (472x197, 2.04M)

>chicago is shit now but it may not be in 20 years
lmao the city is dead broke and all of the infrastructure is crumbling

Property taxes are going up. This is bullshit.

At one point, when they tore down Cabrini Green, they built townhouses across the street from project housing. One one side you had low income housing, across the street you had rich doctors in townhouses. There weren't protests.

How fucking long have you been waiting to post this, user?

Attached: 1520458444499.png (355x268, 199K)

> Sell lots to whites
> Blacks get injured on lot
> Landowner is liable now, blacks gets ghetto lottery, city has no liability

And you sure as fuck won't be able to claim land value of a dollar when paying property taxes

this is true

if you want to take down Soros, just send a pack of nogs to get injured on properties he owns and sue him

this is also why you cant own property in muttland

>inb4 white community in florida
florida has sinkholes, gators, hurricanes, cubans

The Mormon church has already bought a fuckton of land in the Florida panhandle and they're about to build a big ass ranch.

>florida has sinkholes, gators, hurricanes, cubans

sinkholes occur more in central FL and might take out a home or two, gators won't fuck with you generally if you're on land and are usually basking in the sun when they're out of water and most the cubans are heading to states like N.Carolina or Tennessee except for the crackhead ones in Hialeah.

Floridafag here
Hurricanes gators and sinkholes aren't that bad either. It's the mosquito's and other bugs that are bad.

>The Mormon church has already bought a fuckton of land in the Florida panhandle and they're about to build a big ass ranch.

There have always been a fuckton of ranches throughout the rural parts of FL, it's fucking nothing.

>Hurricanes gators and sinkholes aren't that bad either. It's the mosquito's and other bugs that are bad.

This. Walking around outside during a Cat 1 storm is kinda /comfy/ desu.

I mean this is a big ass ranch dude. they are dumping a fuck ton into this little shithole area they're setting up in.

It does look like somewhat of a scam, the Mayor of Chicago is a kike mossad agent

>buy a bunch of lots now for $1
>completely ignore them
>maybe one day they'll be worth something

Attached: 1511383552841.jpg (594x609, 77K)

Oh. Nevermind.

Attached: 2018-05-11 17_27_14-Vol. 1 Ch. 3 (Boku no Kanojo wa Saikoudesu!) - MangaDex.png (616x250, 103K)

>lot taxes

we have been here before with detroit user, it never works in practice because niggers or niggers and jews

If they let nigger buy them, then next time they'll have to pay the next person to take them.
Of course, the $1 will come with massive tax liabilities and only kikes will be allowed to buy them
The kikes will also find ways to avoid paying said taxes.

Nah. Jews will make shit even worse.

It's a trick, the taxes get you