Daily reminder that Israel started the Six-Day War by attacking Egypt and nobody, even Henry Kissinger...

Daily reminder that Israel started the Six-Day War by attacking Egypt and nobody, even Henry Kissinger, said Egypt WASN'T within it's right to attack Israel inn 1973 after repeated warnings and failure of the Jews to return the Sinai.

Daily reminder world intelligence agencies, including the CIA, repeatedly told Israel Egypt was allowed to move troops through it's own territory and was not an act of war.

Reminder Israel attacked the USS Liberty to drag the US into the Six-Day War.

Reminder these are verifiable facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.

Attached: 1516898737690.png (405x286, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armypubs.army.mil/epubs/DR_pubs/DR_a/pdf/web/adp3_90.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how did it drag the usa into the war?
2 hours after the attack it was reported to the US embassy that we mistakenly attacked the ship.
unless you mean to say that within those 2 hours, the USA had been informed, declared war, and shit all over Egypt and Syria?
also if it was a false flag don't you think all personal on the ship would have been killed, instead of rescued?

>2 hours after the attack it was reported to the US embassy that we mistakenly attacked the ship
And intelligence documents show the attack was intentional decades later. Shoo.

Show your true face, Ahmed.

Attached: arab_sympathizer_on_suicide_watch.jpg (251x201, 12K)

>any criticism of Israel means you're a muslim named Ahmed
classic!

NSA website has audio files of the kike pilot, kike. Your kike lies don't work here.

Reminder that Muslims are so fucking obnoxious that they're turning unapologatic Jew-haters like me into Israel fanboys.
When I see Palestinians getting shot up, I cheer.
A shame about the USS Liberty though, it was a disgusting move and probably unnecessary too.

Reminder that if you defend Israel you're a Jew-defender and aren't welcome here.

you have to go back A7mad

see

tell me that prophet muhammad was a cheat and the quran was authored by men after his death and i'll believe you

Why would I do that when I could just be using Taqiyya?

>Israel sneak attacks Egypt

>Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Algeria, Libya, Kuwait, Sudan, Tunisia and Pakistan attack Israel

Funny how the whole Arab wold was locked and loaded ready to go within 6 days time frame to respond to this "sneak attack!"

so you're not doing it
okay, ahmad

Funny how you seem to think defensive posturing against an enemy isn't justified.

see

Authored? That is s very generous word for that word salad. And mohammed was a pedo goat raper. What's my prize?
>gas the kikes!

With all your rambling and pointless babbling doesn't change the fact that we'll have a Grater Israel soon thanks to Trump's blessings.

Attached: tank.jpg (1920x1280, 216K)

How the fuck was Pakistan defending itself from Israel attacking Egypt? LOL

Why can't Arabs into military success?

Attached: ARABMilitaryFailure.png (466x641, 55K)

Two hours after the twelve hour attack and while the Sixth Fleet was sailing there to pick up the survivors and rain holy hell on the people who killed 34 of our sailors.
Don't pretend that isn't the only reason Israel copped to it.

Pakistan didn't even invade Israel during the Six Day or Yom Kippur war you absolute retard, we're mainly talking about Egypt. Try and keep up.

Dream on kike, you're going to Samson yourselves long before that.

>unjustified Israeli surprise attack
>"wow why can't the arabs fight?"

sure ahmad

see

seeand

Mainly talking about Egypt...yet the whole Arab world attacks Israel.

This is why Israel can never make peace with the Palestinians. They're not negotiating with the Palestinians, they're negotiating with every sand nigger in the world who thinks they have claim to that stupid copper dome in Jew-rusalem.

>implying they were
Can we really claim anything happened when all the media is in hands of perpetrators? They still deny jewish led genocide of russians, and it was a big country and was going for long time.
Were those countries ready to attack, or was it post redacted after they were decimated by sneak attack?

>yet the whole Arab world attacks Israel
kek, don't even know history

>1953
Israel attacks Egypt with UK and France

>1967
Israel attacks Egypt

>1973
Egypt attacks Israel to reclaim Sinai, which the entire world said was justified, including the US.

Jewish influence is poison, who would have thought?

but if you're unwilling to do it you 100% out yourself as a muslim

Laughable a rabid Canuk anti-semite.

Attached: 4296F79D00000578-0-image-a-72_1500823500484.jpg (634x498, 89K)

I'm not unwilling to do it, and I don't have to prove anything to you. Criticism of the Jews or Israel doesn't mean I'm Arab or Muslim. This is your last (You).

>2 hours after
Incorrect. The Jews had attempted to massacre the crew for several hours. Because the Jew is weak, snivelling, rat faced and incredibly poor at war the anglos were able to resist.
They managed to rig a radio signal to the nearby 6th fleet who contacted Washington. Of course the Israelis were asked about it and they denied involvement. You weak cowards stated it was the Egyptians. So LBJ told the 6th fleet to nuke up the jets and bomb Cairo.
It was only when the jets were half way there that the liberty managed to inform fleet command that it was the Israelis who had attacked them.
With an hour to go before Cairo got glassed, the jets were turned back.
LBJ refused to send jets to defend the liberty from the Jew attacks although since you Jew scum are coward rat people you had since fled once the Americans had realized you were attacking them. After all you can't win in a fair fight rat scum.
They floated aimlessly until help finally arrived.

There is a great suffering coming to your people. Under the weight of the strife you have created we will crush you with it.
And the first stone is truth.

Attached: 1526542909927.jpg (644x1200, 217K)

Hard not to be a proud antisemite when Israel claims itself to be the land of the Jew.

Ahh, the daily shilling thread from the assblasted Paleshitnian.
Stay mad Ibrahim, you pathetic low life vermin.

Attached: cuckadian.jpg (600x576, 195K)

Come on Jamil, it's not fucking hard. If Israel attacked Egypt, then what does that have to do with Syria, Lebanon, Iraq or Pakistan etc.? Why wasn't the war just Egypt vs Israel only?

>Nazi flag
>defends Jews
Into the oven you go head first.

>If Israel attacked Egypt, then what does that have to do with Syria, Lebanon, Iraq or Pakistan etc.? Why wasn't the war just Egypt vs Israel only?
Excuse me are you fucking retarded? So what if the Arab states joined Egypt in defending itself?
What does that have to do with anything?

Attached: 1517103721157.gif (400x310, 1.42M)

We aren't Arabs.

Jews aren’t a monolith you know.
Pic related

Attached: DF769C0F-4FA7-4C6B-92A2-E7443397F874.png (750x1334, 160K)

>UK
>not Arab

Attached: 1504214492758.jpg (339x339, 16K)

>Have a sworn enemy on your doorstep
>Get taken by "surprise" by a military action and lose a massive chunk of your territory without trying to get it back ever again

Yeah, the towelheads are complete military losers

Israel is trash. That doesn’t mean all Jews are. Even George Soros has problems with Israel.

Pic related

Attached: C9F19088-12EC-40B8-A72B-F7AC0CD4DB2B.png (1334x750, 139K)

Let me remind you of current American policy objectives. I bet you're a Canuk shit skin refugee Amed. Amirite?

Attached: 1526317824939.jpg (750x400, 43K)

>sworn enemy
They were a "sworn enemy" because the Jews had already attacked them 14 years prior. Why is it that defenders of Israel have to lie about history? It doesn't do you any good, it makes you look like a retard.

if you're not one you really have no reason to claim that the 1973 war was justified
it's utter bullshit, mahmud

see

>Israel occupies Sinai
>Israel says it will return it if Egypt recognizes them
>Saddat says no at first, the agrees
>Jews say "nah we were just kidding"
>Saddat says get ready for war
Again, Henry Kissinger himself said Egypt was justified in reclaiming it's own territory.

Try again.

Fuck off kike

okay so why did syria jordan iraq and lebanon attack, hamid?
they all just wanted to restore the pre-67 borders right

The point Jamil is how did the whole Arab world manage to react and join the conflict so fucking fast in just 6 days?

Because they were all fucking parked at the Israel border with tanks and soldiers ready to invade retard!

Do you have any clue how military logistics work?

It took the US army, the mightiest army in the world, 22 days just to get to and capture Bagdhad from the border in Kuwait. Yet the Arab powers all managed to get their forces across the mideast to Israel and shellacked in 6 days?

The timeline doesn't add up!

Who cares, wish they all were killed.

>okay so why did syria jordan iraq and lebanon attack, hamid?
Why wouldn't they? They took is as an opportunity to attack the rat den. Entirely justified against an aggressor.

Do you not know anything about warfare? Six days is nothing, almost any army could mobilize in six days, especially when you're already taking defensive positions within your own territory.

>Because they were all fucking parked at the Israel border with tanks and soldiers ready to invade retard!
Kek, every US intelligence agency at the time said Egypt and the Arabs were engaging inn defensive posturing. Again, you haven't read the history.

>attacking Israel and its pet USA
Arabs are retarded, but such levels are not reachable yet.

but you said it was justified because of the occupation of the sinai
so then only the re-conquest of the sinai would've been justifieable, attacking israel otherwise wasn't

say it, layth
i know you won't say it because you're a buttmurt muzzie

>so then only the re-conquest of the sinai would've been justifieable, attacking israel otherwise wasn't
Wrong.

>unapologatic Jew-haters
Sure buddy.

Attached: Merchant homer.gif (500x375, 337K)

How the fuck can you retake something without attacking the one who took it?

Hey Jamil you don't understand the word "defense". Syria attacking Israel because Israel attacked Egypt is not defense, it's a fucking offense.

You can't, he's retarded.

>Syria attacking Israel because Israel attacked Egypt is not defense, it's a fucking offense.
It's called defending your allies, but I suppose Israel wouldn't understand this notion considering that have no allies.

>six days is nothing

So wrong.

It takes months upon months to mobilize a significant fighting force that isnt a speed bump of teenagers with whistles attempting to overrun machine gun nests.

>literally has never read a single book about military doctrine
Remember when I said Egypt was already in a defensive posture?

Attached: 1520581290884.jpg (200x283, 21K)

Most of those countries didn't fight you brainlet, they just allegedly lent some support to the other countries that did.

Why can't Israel win a war in the past 50 years when their enemies are actually more prepared?

>Israel attacked Egypt

So much this, if it was so easy to mobilize forces then the Arabs would have been launching attacks against Israel every month instead of one war every 5-10 years.

>literally hasn't read the history
>thinks he can speak on the subject
mutts everybody

>yet the whole Arab world attacks Israel.
Things that never happened.
>This is why Israel can never make peace with the Palestinians.
>Jew-rusalem.
Kill yourself kike shill.

If they were in a defensive posture, they were already mobilized you blithering idiot.

>hey are you guys mobilizing?
>no were just parking all our vehicles on your border in a 'defensive posture'

Ok dumbass. What does doctrine say about the defense? You go into the defense to set the conditions and build forces for a strong offense.

Get fucked

>what is the fact Egypt was already in a defensive posture for 1967

defensive posturing /=/ mobilizing for attack
Fuck me, you are actually retarded.

Hey Jamil tell us how Operation Overlord in WW2 was drafted in 6 days, i mean getting an army across the English Channel and right direct to Berlin, it's not hard, it can be done licky split!

I don't know why you kike shills keep coming back here, you're not welcome and nobody likes you.

Attached: JIDF memeflags.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

I seem to recall you Nazi scum said Soviet troops piling up at the border justified Hitler to invade the USSR too because they were prepping for invasion

>hey what about this completely unrelated operation?

Attached: 1516826714682.jpg (1000x1307, 261K)

Do you not know that Egypt, Jordan, and Syria signed a defence pact with each other shortly before Israel attacked Egypt?

PURPOSES OF THE DEFENSE
44. Commanders choose to defend to create conditions for a counteroffensive that allows
Army forces to regain the initiative.

armypubs.army.mil/epubs/DR_pubs/DR_a/pdf/web/adp3_90.pdf

by Samir's logic here (i don't agree with it, israel had it coming but that doesn't mean it was justifiable in any way by international law) their only legitimate goal could've been to re-take the sinai peninsula and consolidate their presence there
while in reality there'sproof that they aimed to go further than that from the get go and they were wanking their shrivelled foreskinless dicks to the thought of destroying israel entirely

You think you can just park tanks in a "defensive posture" without a full mobilization?

You literally know nothing. Stop shitting up this board.

My Grandpa was a Canadian Paratrooper over in Israel. He got captured by Syrian Troops with his Israeli Interpreter while on a scenic drive at the border on Israeli lines.

You fuckers could have helped him out, but he watched as the Israeli Jeeps drove away after seeing what happened, when he was swarmed. They left their own man behind too, a Corporal in the IDF, the Army.

It took a fucking German Diplomat who was friends with my Grandpa's Brother to get him and the Israeli Officer out. 8 fucking days later in a shithole of a jail cell. Once that IDF Corporal was done with his service contract, he left. Converted to Christianity and moved his family out of Israel to fucking Wyoming because his own Nation turned his back on him.

Your military is shit, and it sacrifices it's own people when it can't sacrifice other Nation's armies for it's own Zog benefit. Fuck off.

Attached: 1525189429801.jpg (540x762, 126K)

>posts US military doctrine
>somehow applies to Egypt military doctrine

Attached: 1502616416904.png (426x463, 341K)

Attached: thisOne.png (955x632, 729K)

>you're not allowed to defend yourself
This is your last (You). History and facts are against you.

>What the should have done
They should have gone into war against Israel

this is like 12th pro israel pro kike thread I have seen
mods do something
sage

Its the same fucking principle numbnuts.

Regardless, you cant park a fucking army in the desert without full logistical support. This takes a long time to mobilize.
>fuel
>water
>ammunition
>medical
>engineering

Its a lot more than highlighting some tanks with your fucking mouse and right clicking boy.

Youre trying to change the goal posts / skirt the issues at hand because you know youre wrong.

>this is a pro-Israel thread
Paco can't read English. Everybody point at the subhuman spic and laugh.

see

Salty leafes

Why is Egypt so cucked now? They used to be so anti kike. Is it the billion dollars in aid US gives them? People there need another revolution and overthrow Sisi.

Dat Indio IQ

>cries about Egyptians going to Holocaust him
Nobody in this thread is salty besides jews and their goodest goys.

The Jews are very lucky to bee surrounded by shitskin states that had CIA appointed dictators who feared their own army's and kept them retarded. This is why they fear the Assad, he probably has a hardened core of a loyal army now, probably harder than anything the Zionists could field.

I wonder if Iran's army is this way too. They did subdue the breaching zog boat of US soldiers and got them posing on their knees.

This is bullshit, Israel goes to great lengths for their own soldiers, even trading as many as 100 live terrorists for 5 dead bodies because they have a culture of life. Islam has little respect for life and they gladly sacrifice their own children any day for the cause. A good example being Iran when they sent their kids across the mine fields to clear paths for the adult soldiers.

That moment when Israel starts angering the big boys.

Attached: Military Strength Index ME 2018.png (482x482, 43K)

>Islam has little respect for life

Imagine peddling this pro kike garbage as kids get slaughtered in Gaza.

>not a single, verifiable source ITT
you should all fucking kill yourselves.

Everything I've posted is verifiable fact.

Now now goy, be nice

Attached: Trudeau4617.jpg (417x582, 190K)

Killing your enemies kids is one thing, killing your OWN kids is another monstrosity that very few cultures except Islam respect