Who do Americans consider to be their best ally?

Joke pic aside, who do Americans consider to be their greatest ally?

Attached: 1526307919784.jpg (768x612, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
vimeo.com/130021667
archive.is/b4kcR
archive.is/Mjql3
archive.is/oLpX5
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM
youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A
archive.fo/95aQd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1526159184617.png (1350x3570, 1.18M)

America is a divided ass country, but Britain is probably our closest ally as they fought with us in WW2 against those dastardly anti-semites.

America has no better friends than Israel, according to Trump.

Attached: Donaldhen Trumpelstein tweet.png (604x410, 50K)

Australia is our greatest ally.

I like the UK

The people of the occupied confederacy.

Attached: 1524204083837.png (860x1424, 2.96M)

I can only speak for myself, but I would have to say Wyoming.

>against those dastardly anti-semites

Attached: 1505514257167.jpg (197x256, 6K)

Australia
cuz We do stupid shit together

Attached: Who is US ally.jpg (720x541, 85K)

Probably Korea/Japan in Asia and the NATO pact in the rest of the world not counting Israel.

>closest ally
>uses its intelligence services to attack our president
>fakes chemical attack to escalate tensions with russia
>uses their talking head entertainers to brain wash the public
They are not our friends. They never were, they never have been. Ever.

>americans fighting in WW2
american education

No one really knows. Just every 10 years or so we conveniently have to go to war for them in sand nigger land.

Really makes a goy think

Canada. Notice how even pinko trudough and Trump are buddies. Canada is bro tier ally

Have you talked to an average Canadian. They only every trash talk Americans, it's like the only thing they do, their culture revolves around insulting america

Israel

this. Aussies pls remove chinks, we want our friend back

Attached: 7EBBF562-7377-42F9-A125-C827E3A5BB46.jpg (457x376, 51K)

Ireland and only Ireland.

The actual people? Nobody.
Americans were against involvement in both WW1 and WW2. But each time Kike Bankers forced us into it. The American public, like most people around the world, is fairly anti-war, especially when its for the sake of someone else.

Its just another reason why Kikes shills Multiculturalism PC shit.

Attached: 1521323790680.jpg (750x1004, 109K)

Canada, they're close and very similar to us.

90% of this board is just Americans shitting on Americans while everyone else shits on Americans we enjoy it

>The American public, like most people around the world, is fairly anti-war, especially when its for the sake of someone else.
i somewhat doubt that, just look at republicans cheering on the iraq war, but maybe they dont represent the average red state guy.

Australia, if you don't agree you're a nigger or a Jew.

The UK and Canada will be the obvious answer 99% of normalfags will give.

Huh?

Unironically this. For as cucked as they are, they've stood by us in every single war since WW1.
>thank you based bogans

Attached: 1472647137849.png (185x233, 38K)

I was always under the assumption that you guys had close ties with Japan and Korea.

Canadians don't actually hate Americans--it's just a friendly rivalry since we both believe we're the "greatest nation on Earth" for different reasons. They pretend to hate us in order to differentiate Canadians from Americans in the eyes of foreigners.

>we both believe we're the "greatest nation on Earth" for different reasons
well neither of you are switzerland or iceland so you are wrong

I'm not sure

We completely wrecked your supply lines and industry, though. Without us, you might have been able to safely retreat the majority of your force and regroup.

They do it to stand out. Canada is a US vassal state.

No one gives a fuck about Switzerland or Iceland top fucking lel.

Mostly people who consider Israel our friend think so because the only thing they've been exposed to is propaganda. If you asked an American who our closest ally is close to 100% would say some Anglo country, probably the UK but Canada or Australia might also show up.

:( look where it got us both, also thanks for bombing lybia
thats the point, no spics no niggers switzerland even has guns if you need them.
but vermont is probably nice too

>i somewhat doubt that, just look at republicans cheering on the iraq war,
Those are the politicians and media shills, not the public. The majority of Americans were against Iraq War 2. Even the rigged polls couldn't push support over 50%.

Iraq War 1 is the only post-WW2 war that was kind of popular. I'm sure it didn't hurt that it was a one sided stomp fest against an "evil dictator" who was causing everyone's gas prices to go through the roof, and that our involvement only lasted about a month.

Attached: 1991_Topps_Desert_Storm_Series2_Victory_Box.jpg (600x710, 151K)

Ireland. I’ve worked all over the world and can say without fear of contradiction that the Irish are for the most part righteous people. It’s not a Celt thing because the Scots suck. Too bad Cromwell didn’t put more of them to the sword.

Poland

there's this whole thing called the pacific war you retarded euros keep forgetting about

We've been brainwashed into thinking Israel is our best ally, even though that terrorist enclave has attacked us numerous times--9/11--and loots our economy thru their Jew control of Wall Street, the FED and their MSM psyops organ

Attached: Liberty.png (615x498, 541K)

>look where it got us both

That's not an argument. You implied that we had no effect on the outcome of WWII and/or that we didn't fight in it which is preposterous. Also, we destroyed the entirety of Japan's air force and Pacific fleet. The second half of WWII was all the USA with some minor help from the Anglos (who were understandably licking their wounds after the European theater).

I've never been to Switzerland but Iceland looks like a cold, lonely hellhole. I'd rather live in Montana or Alberta than either of them.

These

alot of american politicians that support israel are jews.And the israel lobby(AIPAC),pays off us politicians in return for their support for israel.American finance is dominated by jews so they have the money to influence american foreign policy.

Attached: 1515881089060.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Australia. Those glorious shitposters are alright.

it was a joke nigger because it gets you mutts triggered.

Historically speaking it's the French and it's not even close.

>I was only pretending to be retarded XD

How in the fuck am I supposed to glean a deadpan shitpost as a joke? You retarded Eurofaggots post that shit all of the time and are hardly ever joking about it.

Attached: 1517346145070.png (645x729, 186K)

>alot of american politicians that support israel are jews.And the israel lobby(AIPAC),pays off us politicians in return for their support for israel.American finance is dominated by jews so they have the money to influence american foreign policy.
Most of the State Department has been Jewish since the early 90s.

Attached: 1348814893656.jpg (580x402, 185K)

>How in the fuck am I supposed to glean a deadpan shitpost as a joke? You retarded Eurofaggots post that shit all of the time and are hardly ever joking about it.
never seen a glaringly obvious retarded post by a euro that wasnt bait.
maybe its hard to tell with all the shit your countryman vomit up to post here

Attached: 1526207856780.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Because it's the conditioning from the day they are born. They hear it all the time. Our greatest ally. Only democracy in Middle East. Everyone wants to destroy them. Few stop to think about it for more than a second, because suprise suprise average guy is more than happy to consume whatever information you feed him and is too stupid or unwilling to think with his own head.

>Its just another reason why Kikes shills Multiculturalism PC shit.
I thought people shill it because the USA is a place where people come together (immigrate) and share the same ideals.
Freedom and shit like that

Because when your IQ is lower than monkey's, you start believing in very stupid stuff

Attached: IMG_20180517_231440_278.jpg (1440x1546, 409K)

Attached: IMG_20180517_231420_278.jpg (1440x749, 170K)

The only two possible choices are Israel and Australia. It’s absolutely true. Australia will fight in whatever conflict America is involved in and the American people love Australia. Most Americans who aren’t complete twats could give a shit about their royal family and think they’re a bunch of nanny state shitheads to begin with, just like the Aussies.

Attached: IMG_20180517_231801_999.jpg (1440x1008, 311K)

Japan. We actually did something horrible to them. It had to happen but they took it in stride and still became our friend. Good people.

Because the jews run the media.

Attached: 1509280819517.jpg (400x249, 20K)

We are officially on the wrong side of history desu

Attached: 1526580581574.jpg (650x900, 170K)

>never seen a glaringly obvious retarded post by a euro that wasnt bait.

I have seen massive walls of texts from Euros arguing about how the USA didn't have any effect on the outcome of WWII--mostly coming from the butthurt belt, Bongs, and your countrymen. Slavs are the most adamant about it, though. You must not lurk here often.

I consider the French to be our greatest allies. Not only did they help win us our country but they’ve always stood with us when it really mattered. I know there’s a lot of shit thrown back and forth around the isle, but I feel if it really came down to it and we needed them, I would trust them to help us more than any other “ally” we have.

Attached: EBEC2379-5C4E-46BC-998F-D562193B3E4A.jpg (1800x4000, 3.94M)

Albania, ofc

Attached: July-6-14-10-29foto1.jpg (314x235, 78K)

No one outside of Jow Forumstards give a fuck about Australia in real life lel. If you asked any random dumb fuck on the street, they'd say the UK or Canada.

butthurt =/= retarded

Never trust brits.
Just look at all the shit they made up in WW1

France

Attached: __clownpiece_and_hong_meiling_touhou_drawn_by_bolos__1afdc99ff8c83c9abcef1ddebea69cdf.jpg (720x1000, 294K)

No, immigrants just come here to take advantage of whitey. They hate each other for taking what they think they deserve.

I'm not sure what your point is. When I see a butthurt Slav or German rant for hours on end in a thread about how the USA had no effect on the outcome of WWII backed up by dubious sources that are easily debunked, I fail to see how it's a joke. It looks like delusion to me. It's on par with DAH JOOZ MADE ME STUB MY TOE posters.

Slavs are mad because they know they were saved and got some good territories as gifts to weaken and humiliate Germany.
And then you have those dumb slavs who worship Hitler

>Created most of the problems in the middle east
>Average Frenchman has great contempt for Americans
>Caused Vietnam war due to ineptitude despite massive support from U.S ( We lent them a carrier among other things)
yeah sure.

Fuck, is imageposting broken again?

no

Attached: 1525826259080.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Again, a lot of shit thrown back and forth, but I’d still trust them more than other “allies” we have. Other than them the UK, Japan, and Australia are the only countries that I trust to stand by us.

Australia is a bit of a nanny state too by American standards.

Even with Macron in charge? The average Frenchman looks down on Americans.

Have you ever met a Frenchman? They absolutely hate Americans, they were celebrating after 9/11 FFS. And I'm not just talking about the muslims there

>>Created most of the problems in the middle east
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

The average Frenchman looks down on anyone

Americans don’t really care for French people either. Trust isn’t about liking the other person, I’ve had to work with a lot of people that I fucking hated but still would trust them with my life without a second thought.

Attached: BC731471-3AC7-41B5-8861-307DF09EE958.jpg (675x918, 540K)

TRUMP DUTERTE MOST POWERFUL BROSHIP

Lol, that guy is retarded. We do have very close ties with Japan and Korea because we're Japan's military and also S Korea relies on us to protect from authoritarian neighbors.

Switzerland was smart to keep a muzzle on their muzzies

>be American
>defend Jews

Attached: 1464961894099-3.png (1136x676, 277K)

UK, Canada

Attached: Canada-UK-USA-flags.jpg (600x586, 52K)

Attached: 1455475765037-0.png (2928x3536, 2.66M)

Knowledge of the USS Liberty is a seriously threat to the stranglehold Israel has over America. If the American public knew their power would be greatly diminished. Tell a friend about it.

Sheeeeeit
Then I guess Germany is our real greatest ally

On June 8, 1967, 34 American sailors of the USS Liberty lost their lives serving their country. These Americans died when Israel, America's "ally," launched a murderous attack on the virtually unarmed American intelligence ship. To this day, many Americans are unaware that this attack even took place. During the two hour assault there was two different American flags raised yet the attack still persisted. After the crew was rescued 16 hours later they were immediately ordered silent under threat of court martial "or worse" by command.

This attack was not an "accident".

Hear the testimonies from the ship's survivors. Watch these documentaries:

>Dead in the Water

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

>The Day Israel Attacked America

vimeo.com/130021667

>'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty

>'The Americans have findings that show our pilots were aware the ship was American,' a newly published document by the State Archives says

archive.is/b4kcR

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

archive.is/Mjql3

>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

archive.is/oLpX5

>Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty

youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U

>Ray MacGovern On Israel attacking USS Liberty the truth must come out !!

youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o

>Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM

>Israeli Terrorism Against America

youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A

Attached: 1496086281566.png (1500x1941, 2.28M)

>There is detailed evidence from Liberty crewmen and other military and intelligence personnel that the Israeli attack was intentional. Numerous extremely high US military, intelligence, and diplomatic officials have espoused this view. Among them are:

>Dean Rusk, Secretary of State under LBJ;

>Richard Helms, Director of the CIA;

>Rufus Taylor, Deputy Director of the CIA;

>Clark Clifford, special assistant to the President;

>Louis W. Tordella, National Security Agency (NSA) Deputy Director;

>General Marshall Carter, former director, NSA;

>Lucius Battle, former presidential advisor;

>Major General John Morrison, US Air Force, Deputy Chief NSA Operations;

>Oliver Kirby, former deputy director for operations/production, NSA;

>Lieutenant General William E. Odom, former director, NSA;

>Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN, Director NSA 1977-1981;

>Paul C. Warnke, Undersecretary of the Navy and later general legal counsel to the Department of Defense;

>Rear Admiral Merlin Staring, Staff Legal Office for Commander in Chief US Naval Forces Europe and later Chief Judge Advocate General of the Navy;

>George Ball, under secretary of state;

>Dwight Porter, US Ambassador to Lebanon;

>Lloyd M. “Pete” Bucher, US Navy, Commanding Officer USS Pueblo;

>Captain Ward Boston, senior legal counsel for the Naval Court of Inquiry;

>Rear Admiral Clarence “Mark” Hill, co-founder of the Naval Aviation Foundation;

>Admiral David McDonald, Chief of Naval Operations; and

>Vice Admiral Jerome King, Jr., Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

Attached: can you tell them apart.jpg (1200x940, 345K)

>In 2003 the Moorer Commission, an independent commission headed by Admiral Moorer, reported on Capitol Hill: “There is compelling evidence that Israel’s attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew.”

>The Moorer report went on to state, “In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against U.S. servicemen and an act of war against the United States.”

archive.fo/95aQd

Attached: 08efb05ff8304a08032c671b3787481e81a097f87780876eb0971112b25a6603.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>DAH JOOOOZZZZZZZZZ is the answer to everything

It's hilarious that if something can't be explained by JOOZZZ, this entire board collectively draws a blank. I see it happen everyday and it's lulzworthy.

Attached: 1517577211996.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

Anglosphere + France

I don't even fucking know anymore, Australia, Japan maybe

France or maybe Japan lmao

Attached: 1456965877769-4.png (719x458, 237K)

...obviously...
> /s

>Can't get a girlfriend? It must be because JOOZ ARE IN WOMYNZ BRAINNZZZ

t. every Jow Forumstard ever
Jews do plenty of nasty, scandalous shit, but blaming them because you can't get a girlfriend or some shit is fucking sad.

Attached: 1483546052476.gif (270x138, 1.71M)