Candace Owens says feminists have biological deficiencies

twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/997165058122813440

Orbiting faggots are on suicide watch, someone needs to explain to her how oxytocin deficiency works

Attached: 23r534.png (1246x690, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/997197996159918081
archive.is/HOGiQ
archive.is/mpHHf
archive.is/Qapeu
archive.is/HrmFF
archive.is/6GonD
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
archive.is/b7aJl
archive.is/ojZPE
archive.is/ENQro
archive.is/t3cvv
archive.is/45gAp
archive.is/x0rqD
archive.is/zh1bg
archive.is/QwzgO
archive.is/mH9nn
archive.is/8XRL9
academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blonde's disease

Roasties are losing their minds

Attached: roast rage.png (1170x1150, 268K)

DELET THIS

Attached: 439054.png (1248x796, 160K)

all memes aside women not reproducing during their 20s probably does fuck them up. Those are their prime fertility years, it is literally what their body is for. millions of years of evolution thwarted by condoms and birth control

It's called the Femin virus and someone with media connections should send her these slides.

Attached: 1522752341045.png (1692x1791, 1.56M)

Attached: 1522952356458.png (1707x1503, 592K)

jesus

Attached: cbucket.gif (287x317, 1.5M)

Attached: 1523428262268.png (1708x1490, 830K)

>Candace Owens
>28
>single
>childless
tick
tock

Silverman won't recover

>those twitter tags
top kek

Sarah Silverman's cunty post makes me want to slam her head into a concrete sidewalk.

fucking cunt had to be a zionist. i knew she was too good to be true

Damage to the hypothalamus? I've never thought of that before

Kek this looks like it only happened two hours ago so the meltdown is just starting

She actually mentioned that herself

twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/997197996159918081

>proving her point
Lol they so mad

And the limbic system, we think the cause might be a retrovirus that isn't currently public knowledge. Read this some time OP.

>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ
>Biological and psychological differences between liberals and conservatives
archive.is/mpHHf
>Biological differences among gays, transsexuals, and pedophiles
archive.is/Qapeu
>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
archive.is/HrmFF
>How Civilizations Fall: On the role of radical feminism in the decline of civilization
archive.is/6GonD
>The Fate of Empires (specifically XXIV The Arab Decline)
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
>References in mythology to the Femin virus
archive.is/b7aJl
>The Rockefellers' connections to Femin and bioweapon programs
archive.is/ojZPE
>Gloria Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the Femin virus on American black communities
archive.is/ENQro
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a Femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated Femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp
>Texas contractor arrested while possibly investigating Femin virus
archive.is/x0rqD
>murder, leadership change at CDC over Femin virus
archive.is/zh1bg
>WHO announces Femin virus as “Disease X”
archive.is/QwzgO
>List of symptoms Femin hosts display (work in progress)
archive.is/mH9nn

Femin is a retrovirus that inserts its genome into the human genome. The inserted genome disrupts the DNA sequence and expression of a gene involved in regulation of oxytocin hormone signaling.

This causes disparities in oxytocin, which is involved in maternity, pair-bonding, ingroup preference, and dopamine/serotonin regulation, all things that feminists tend to lack.

archive.is/8XRL9

White knight cuck, has anyone sniped this nigger yet?

man this house nigger reminds me of condolezza rice.

Hotep Jesus had a video where he talked about Candace being compromised. He quickly deleted it post his Starbucks reparations fame as he tried to ride her coattails. But, he knows. We all know. She's controlled opposition.

>the beta virtue signal

Attached: 345436.png (1238x584, 126K)

i bet they don't know how to react to this because she's a black woman

I don't buy it. Mindvirus? Maybe. Retrovirus? Ehhh

>Mother Teresa
>an actually fucked up person, if only people did research

i love it when delet memes come to reality

Attached: Untitled.png (590x331, 31K)

Didn't the good mother's organization have some kind of human trafficking or abuse problems?

God. Her. Kek.

Look into the oxytocin research. Whatever causes feminism, it's biological. Likely pathogenic because such regressive behavior always gets weeded out genetically in nature.

Attached: 1521595818684.jpg (1378x1294, 722K)

horrible person
didn't exist
murderer

intadaresting...

I mean I can't prove it but I feel like everything just comes down to how good your wiring is. Not just neurologically but also throughout the rest of your body. like pic related.

This is all we are. Our bodies are the meatbags we were predestined to live within and evolve from. It's actually fucking terrifying when you think about it.

With the brain being the most important part of this structure, when you have MAJOR differences in character that are similar from those hard the left and right (like a watered down r/K selection theory type of deal) it's so hard to look at anything BUT some neurological deficiency being the key issue here.

Attached: 1522519831153.jpg (2048x1536, 335K)

It's the ayy lmaos

I'd like to see the evolutionary mindset of white knights, I can guess some of the basics but something in depth would be interesting.

They used to be just an annoyance I barely encountered but now they're really fucking annoying and constantly stand in the way of addressing issues in society in the name of their retarded saviour complex bullshit.
JF could probably talk about it since he's a biologist.

Attached: 1509306716825.jpg (479x479, 58K)

>you would like to maybe make us feel badly
AHAHAHAAH *gets all bashful, traces little circles in the dirt with her foot, adopts oliver twist accent, little red circles appear on cheeks*

Why are there so many threads pushing this literally who?

checkum
>lol

Attached: 1509521307230.jpg (980x742, 62K)

They are driven to seek mates/sex, but they can't get it like normal men. So they (willingly in many cases) become drones for women, particularly feminists.

They should probably be considered a danger due to the damage they could do.

Based
That’s about the meanest thing anyone could say to those women kek

redditors and boomers

Wow, this looks super interesting.

Attached: 1526540850332.png (911x549, 684K)

>2 of these people died young
>1 of them is a satanist
Hmmmmmm

Thanks I have puke in my mouth now.

Dunno but it gets on my nerves too user, just look at the passive aggressive anger from pic related

Read through the first couple bins and my interest is piqued

Attached: 43543.png (1256x774, 220K)

Could Jow Forums meme this guy as quintessential "white man trying to shut down black female voices" to some liberal outlets?
I love to see them eating each other.

>Look into the oxytocin research.
Hormonal contraceptives lower oxytocin response to ltr partners.

Joan of Arc was also chaste and pure and my astral waifu, unlike whores today

if you don't talk to God I don't want to talk to you

does Candace have children?

They do, but not with children and to quite the same extent as seen in feminists.

>comparing women who chose to be chaste to a roastie attention whore comedian whos been through dozens of cocks

Rockefellers were big proponents of pushing birth control, sexual degeneracy and second wave feminism. They also put a lot of money into eugenics programs that researched viruses and bacteria for weaponization. Read up on how they trained all the Nazi virologists/biologists who were used in bioweapons and eugenics programs before and after WWII.

Attached: 1526059327261.png (732x1248, 259K)

I fucking hate this nigger biggest fucking red harring the Jews have used yet outside of Peterson.

They really are trying there dumbest to reign in whites from going thirs position or far right. Fucking kikes

Literally birth control

academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384

bio: Writing a book about women's rights for Stanford University Press. Researcher and journalist.

Attached: 34iu4546.png (1220x858, 162K)

sure thing, andy.

look at em glow

The SIC, the globalist power structure that everyone thought they wanted but is quite possibly the most destructive of all.

DEEEELLEEEEET

Attached: DELET.jpg (495x362, 23K)

literally based black woman

Attached: 1526410928873.jpg (480x656, 29K)

i still don't know what she was thinking not saving this for an october killing blow. more proof that hillary was an inept candidate i guess

I'll put a baby in her

Attached: 1526271226861.png (1614x1482, 77K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No.

blood sausage turns black when you cook it, yet i'm supposed to believe that a blood pancake will turn a light shade of pink?

Attached: 440px-Morcilla_cocida.jpg (440x352, 17K)

why she gotta be such a cunt?

That's the specifics of something that I never want to look into.

Award that lady one internets for professional trolling

Attached: winternet.jpg (850x719, 59K)

Attached: sjw.jpg (720x900, 356K)

>blood sausage
so good when they are done right mmmm

>makes statement that says childless, partnerless women change biologically after a certain age
>dumbass on twitter "lol, that's like a shit ton of women you are talking about, lol"
>point being proven

holy shit they don't even get it

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!!

Come together and cast out the Vile Ones

Attached: received_1137711629703020.png (1560x866, 274K)

Is this your first time online? Look at the picture again and think about it some more.

What exactly is controversial about postulating that organisms undergo certain physiological changes when they live past the point of their lives of being fertile without actually reproducing?

Wouldn't have saved her. It was HIS turn!

((((((((LASNER))))))))))

ITS NOT NICE REEEEEEEEE

Interesting...

Attached: 1526369037406.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>a literal catholic torturer
>a follower of jesus
>a martyr

how the fuck does this related to the three women other than "no kids look lmao"

Goddamn this is good. When we bring people of other races in to give speeches about their culture to our ethnostate children, Candace will be on that visitors list.

Damn, Candace is a beast. They're not used to dealing with a smart negro.

>millions of years of biological programming
>the left knows better
This is how nature weeds out the genetic losers.

can you even delid Twitter accounts? I thought you could only deactivate them

I know user 5 when I see him. Welcome back fren... You are wrong about some stuff though

A5 doesn't post without his trip code though so it's not him.

Delete your account. Apologize to the incels, betas, and virgins.

Feminism is a bio weapon, wake up.

Some one needs to send her the Femin Virus research.

>I hope you find happiness
only miserable hags and guys who just got dumped pull this card.

That’s not A5.

The batter starts out white. You'd think that would turn more purple as the blood cooks, though...

>profile pic in bad hat, shirt, and sunglasses
why do beta males do this

Straight up kike verbal judo

No email or any way to find her contact I already looked. You got any ideas?

Make a burner Twitter and use that maybe?

Isn’t he a heroin degenerate junkie who is Ellen’s little pet bitch boy? These people are diseased they ain’t good people Ellen ain’t nice this guy ain’t nice they pretend to be but they ain’t

Websites, social media, mutual connections , etc

REV UP THOSE MEME FACTORIES BOYS

Just delided my twitter to apply some liquid metal. Shit is running cooler than its ever been.

And he still didn't get laid.

She got no DMs.

I'll see what I can do.

It is full darwinian evolution. The pill and feminism will ensure that only the docile and nympos will pass their genes to the next generation. Actively shaping the future of women.

Joan of Arc petitioned to have Jan Hus burned alive for his beliefs. Stupid feminists.

>biological deficiencies

Yeah, it's called jealousy and resentment. This is why childless women grow bitter as they age.

Feminism is a bio weapon