HAPPENING

ISRAEL TAKES ITS FIRST STEP TOWARDS GREATER ISRAEL

You guys ever witnessed a chain reaction before?

It starts slow and then gets Faster and Faster and Faster

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-17 Congress to Consider Recognition of Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights.png (716x530, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/zanting/ira-greenstein-jared-kushners-criminal-deal-with-israel-behind-u-s-involvement-in-syria-for-genie-energys-control-of-the-golan-heights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Franklin_espionage_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump really is the golden goy

best goy 2018 season

MIG! (A is really not necessary, cus G stands for GreatER)

Maybe the jews were right
Maybe us goys were created to serve them
The prophecies are happening right now

Attached: DagXETDWsAABlDV.jpg (528x363, 44K)

Wonder who will take in the refugees they create

Not suprising.

Attached: 1523724122319.jpg (1049x2271, 445K)

Attached: 1524517579416.png (501x648, 217K)

Kawai desu

Attached: 35c.png (687x696, 24K)

nobody could have seen that coming

Attached: 1525808385109.png (844x738, 535K)

>Jews, Saudis and USA create and arm Jihadi terrorist in Syria
>Jews never fight the terrorists in Syria
>terrorists in Syria never attack the Jews
>Iran helps Syria fight the terrorists
>oy vey fellow goys we need to support the jews by recognizing annexation of the Golan heights to protect it from Irans Jihadis

cant make this shit up

Muslims/Palestinians are retards for continuing to live/work in that area.

Literally find a poor african country to buy, fight off any loose nigs, and settle the fuck down.

Attached: concerned_fruit.jpg (426x386, 38K)

So what are we then? The ones who see through the veil and have no intention of licking feet?

I hope they do it before ramadan is over

Attached: isis.jpg (769x769, 62K)

there are actually people who fall for that bullshit...

Witnessing a crime happening and letting it take place without interrupting?

You could be considered a partner in crime.

Guys is Revelations Real?

Attached: 1526512538382.jpg (873x700, 55K)

>somehow this relates to trump because shill
fun news nonetheless

I don't think that applies on a grand scale like this. I see why you said it though.

APOCALYPSE NOW

it's true, all of it, especially the part about gassing all the jews

>the star will gorge itself on clay

I will make sure every last deceiving Jew is banned from God's kingdom, if they haven't been already.

Attached: df566de38b499be9005832f4d5b16a4a.jpg (800x600, 151K)

If it triggers the euromuslims, it's a good thing.

Attached: 1509380475662.gif (200x200, 787K)

when did trump get elected to congress?
is everything every jew does in America Trump?
I enjoy the limitless power you assign to him.
The salt of your internet tears you come to cry here on Jow Forums every day is the real bait.

~*thank you anti-america anti-white anti-trump liberals*~
your only value is in making us look smart and normal in comparison, and we need that.

Attached: 1521319513840b2.jpg (989x518, 146K)

tick tock kikes

Attached: gatcha.jpg (258x195, 10K)

>The Star will gorge itself on clay

Attached: 1491553388032[1].png (641x1230, 167K)

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Trump, of course, doesn't give a shit. But he himself said publicly, that some wonderful wars, terrorism and general fear and loathing would empower both himself and the Republicans.

Plus, Evangelicals and the Jews are a thing. Crazy, but why not give them their Evangellion, so that they would kiss Trump's ass?

ALL OF IT IS TRUE

WE END TIMES NOW (have been since the crucifixion actually)

Attached: 1526061198694.png (727x1515, 1.32M)

Ya, I don't think this works anymore. Basically every one of those has happened interpretatively at some point.

........................................why do we need to do anything?
>Listen citizen isreal is our greatest ally
man I hate congress.

We Balfour now!!

What's that line Zionists say?
>Israel has never started a war.

>US Congress declares non-US land a separate non-US country's property.
And you wonder why we call out the kike subversion in our country.

>Israel only defends itself.

Supporting Israel is the only moral choice

Attached: c64.jpg (400x523, 76K)

War tonight

I hope more muslims chimp out in response and get put down like the animals they are

Tick tock.
Do you smell that? Smells like gas

>all this happening during Ramadan
Something big is gonna happen this year.

Attached: 1524472567561.gif (500x375, 497K)

Attached: GoodGood.jpg (494x358, 27K)

how will there not be wars? im not even just talking about kikes and boommonkeys, wars everywhere

Genie energy

animeright.news/zanting/ira-greenstein-jared-kushners-criminal-deal-with-israel-behind-u-s-involvement-in-syria-for-genie-energys-control-of-the-golan-heights/

Its said that ramadan is a blessed month to die in.

You have no clue what could happen in the next 30 days.

Every Ramadan ends with a giant crime-fest.

So when are Americans going to start fighting for this?

Americans are gonna die for israel, fighting those who try to take back the land

israelies are just gonna sit back in some comfy 5 star military base fucking arab babes they captured.

and maybe use drones if anyone gets close

I'm really looking forward to having to pay for this!!

Attached: 151111110337-us-foreign-military-aid-2014-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 103K)

its funny they put Iranian King Cyrus on their coin

First step in Israel being destroyed.

Attached: Druze Golan Assad.png (646x739, 401K)

Who could have foreseen that?
Whats next, Idlib will belong to turkey?

lol
fucking colombia got more then ucraine

Most of the people who live in the Golan are Druze who hate Israel and Syrians are barely even Muslim in practice but nice try Yohan.

Attached: JIDF 9.png (420x728, 57K)

>gets Faster and Faster and Faster
Hope so.

Attached: sickos-ron.jpg (791x447, 33K)

>Issam

Attached: e27.jpg (680x651, 26K)

Israel treats their druze not that bad.
Its nice of them not to be turncoats though. I guess theyll arrange themselves with the new rule when there is no hope of getting reannexed.

This

Attached: DMzvgMxVAAAMud3.jpg (879x881, 165K)

It's a fucking outrage that this is tolerated.

>It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Absolutely this. Psychopaths are pushing it to happen just to be able to tell people "i told you so."

Israel won that land fair and square. Can't wait for Lebanon to make their move so Israel can claim some real estate

Attached: 7c9.gif (320x240, 970K)

>nobody could have seen that coming
Yeah. Why hasn't the US invaded yet

chomp down on that baited hook

President != congress morons

this my mans.

21st century and you win land by fighting wars and invading?

Stop living under a rock, cave man.

Actually they are a disproportionate part of our military officers.

Reminder they also spend additionally 0.7 Billion on US-Israeli missile defense "codevelopment" programs, that effectively transfer even more American tax dollars and billions worth of American IP to Jews, who are selling it for billions all over the world

I don't get what is your problem, Israel is so small and yet it's demographics increasing rapidly, why us gaining more territory should bother you, the white people of the western world I wonder to myself???

All these bullshit prophecies are self fulfilling, that's why religious Zionists and happy clappin Americans should all be gassed immediately.

"merchant you are my greatest ally"

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Ovens getting warmer....

Attached: 415BDC40-5DDA-48A4-B0E7-57C8461320E3.jpg (500x566, 80K)

You guys are so moronic with this "Greater Israel" shit. How exactly do you think a country the size of Rhode Island, with massive security problems as it is, can not only conquer a land mass half the size of the U.S. but can also occupy it? What's the plan, one Israeli soldier will defend each Arab town?

I'd call you a bunch of fucking retards, but I know this is coming from /sg/ just to push Russian interests in the region. But if you're a non-Arab or non-shill preaching this shit, you should strongly consider suicide.

Attached: 1490777316242.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Check out who's on the Strategic Advisory Board for Genie Oil & Gas.

>You guys are so moronic with this "Greater Israel" shit. How exactly do you think a country the size of Rhode Island, with massive security problems as it is, can not only conquer a land mass half the size of the U.S. but can also occupy it? What's the plan, one Israeli soldier will defend each Arab town?

>I'd call you a bunch of fucking retards, but I know this is coming from /sg/ just to push Russian interests in the region. But if you're a non-Arab or non-shill preaching this shit, you should strongly consider suicide.

Attached: 1525812882841.jpg (800x800, 111K)

Holy shit just imagine a world run solely by Jews. That really give the expression “hell on earth” a whole new meaning. And yet... something tells me that’s what the jews have in store for us. And there’s not exactly much we can do about it either since they control all the financial and political levers of power. They can just keep importing immigrants until white people are racemixed out of existence, or killed, or worse. When the welfare state inevitably collapses, millions will die. And jews with their Islamic allies will simply clean up the mess and proceed to colonise our lands.

I realise this is probably the plan in store for us. It’s a shame because white people are so much better than jews I every conceivable way. Something tells me Hitler was right when he stated that when the host dies (white people) so too does the vampire (the jews). Without us jews are nothing. They feed off our misery to assuage their deeply held feelings of inferiority.

What I would give to bring back the Nazis...

Attached: 040D951A-CE55-4D05-B2B2-B173C391B947.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

>No actual retort, just a stale meme posted by a meme flag
Checks out.

Attached: 1524728311672.jpg (817x850, 123K)

This is fucking hilarious.
>No wall
>Hillary still free
>Obongo still free
>No wall
>Countless psyop shootings by the FBI
>Commiefornia still doing whatever the fuck it wants
>Israel gets Jerusalem after millennia
>free pass to massacre Palestinians
>Now they're getting greater Israel

And it's been two fucking years.

Attached: 1511610923392.jpg (1643x363, 154K)

Larp some more

It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so utterly depressing at the same time

Niggers won your land fair and square.

Bend over and die Whyte boi

>What's the plan, one Israeli soldier will defend each Arab town?
No, the plan is one goy soldier in each town because they can shit down your throat and you gobble it up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Franklin_espionage_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

You are the goodest goy of all. Their entire history they've done nothing but take advantage of us, buy our politicians, and even outright murder us but shitsucking retard mutts like you will still go to bat for them.

Only idiots fell for it in the first place. Trump has always been a good goy.
>Raised and mentored by a kike
>Every single one of his grandkids is a larval stage Jew

If he were a true outsider he would've been jfkd by now.

genie energy I'm aware

Kill all of them and repopulate with whites imo

Attached: sdgw454545.jpg (638x359, 27K)

based israel bringing the happenings SHALOM if you shill for muttistinian terrorist you are from antisemite leftypol

Trump is triggering them all into all out war and will save Europe

one by one

Yes, and more importantly it's winning the war that matters, not every battle. Ever played Go? Ultimately, why should Trump, the America First candidate, really care what happens in the Middle-East as long as it doesn't affect Americans?
So yea, give the kikes their Golan Heights, give them a few token missile launches against Assad, just to make them shut up and keep them happy.

reminder that trump is the only president to formally visit survivors of the USS liberty

כאשר אתה לכבוש את המדבר ולטעון את זה כמו שלך אבל השכנים מגעיל שלך גם טוענים את זה כמו שלך אז אתה פצצה זה לתוך הנשייה, להפריד אותם דרך אפרטהייד וליצור ארגון האיסלאמי סופר כדי לקום את כולם כדי שתוכלו להיות אפילו גדול יותר במדבר.

>Raised and mentored by a kike
you mean roy cohn.......the guy that put communist jews to death legally?

Prophecies are made up bullshit.
You destabilize communities the world over and milk people for all they're worth, of course you'll bring about the end times.

A small cabal of geriatric fucks that can't die soon enough are trying to intentionally genocide entire populations and enact the rapture described in a human made story book. A work of subjective fiction.

Yes we can use Google Translate too.

It matters little that they were Jews. Elite kikes sacrifice lesser yids all the time.

Only Jews like Bobby Fisher can be considered an enemy of the zionists because he openly dismissed his heart and called for what they are, commies or not.

Trigger them into a war with US so the mask comes off and we can deal with them at home and abroad.

WHY DOES GOLAN HEIGHTS BELONG TO ISRAEL? can anyone answer this question

>There are actual Americans who will defend this because of "muh muslimes"

America confirmed the goodest goy nation on the planet. Hope the Druze kick those vile kikes out.

Attached: -3-8N9LnGIs.jpg (833x866, 117K)

corrective experimental brain surgery for you goy