What is Jow Forums's view on modernist architecture?

What is Jow Forums's view on modernist architecture?

Attached: Los-Angeles-Rams-Headquarters-by-HKS-Agoura-Hills-California.jpg (720x480, 180K)

Its shit.

It's cancer. But it's also intentional. The occult powers know this, but the common man has long forgot that architecture has an effect on our minds.

I'm a blank slate, my thinking is derived from universal principles conjured out of nothingness, and my emotions and instincts are strictly vestigial. I am totally disconnected from the outside world and from my own biology, so I'm okay with letting Jews pollute reality with inhuman atrocities.

What?

intentional to reach what goal? Further alienation from traditions and identity?

*sarcasm*

get a load of this nigger

Attached: 1486671009344.jpg (419x480, 53K)

This, but unironically. Care about yourself and your family, let the masses rip each other apart for all I care, I will be living on Mars in 50 years.

They want a global slave state. Abolition of all sovereignty, nationally and individually. They want all people of "mixed race", mutts, who have absolutely zero traditional memories or cultural roots. Yes it is really about destroying everything, and turning the entire planet into mind-slaves. Then they can go about shitting in children's mouths and chewing on adrenochrome everyday. They also get a psycho-sexual high from mind-controlling people in the same way that fetishists get a high from "master/slave" relationships.

Also they don't want humanity going to the stars, colonizing other heavenly bodies or anything of the sort. That's completely off the table so any notion or motivation of doing anything off-planet will be sabotaged. This is why despite landing on the moon FIFTY years ago, we have done nothing but barely probe other planets in our solar system. You're dealing with sadistic ghouls, they're literally not even human -- petitioning their "spirit" to joining humanity into colonizing the known universe is like asking a maggot to stop eating dead flesh and go to Mars, they don't care and have no comprehension of doing anything other than being a fucking sadistic ghoul feeding off the maligned human spirit.

Attached: 9872346.jpg (1200x905, 202K)

Sometimes it's okay

Attached: Shell_01.jpg (728x576, 202K)

Attached: Tokyo_Prada.jpg (1000x778, 164K)

really only when the Japanese do it, since they have taste and class unlike jews

Attached: yasuhiro-yamashita-residence-Tokyo.jpg (600x686, 104K)

Attached: tokyo335.jpg (742x988, 79K)

Attached: minneapolis9.jpg (898x990, 296K)

Oh wait, all that is postmodern hahah

I'm a fan of classical architecture so modern architecture doesn't appeal to me.

It's a brainlet filter

thats fucking badass

>flag

It was a necessity but its' time has passed. Much like every other bit of art it has good examples and bad examples

Attached: tmp_28719-images(4)530893254.jpg (247x204, 7K)

Its literally a mental disorder

the roof looks like a death trap

this. once humans colonize another planet we will evolve into completely different species. too bad we will all be at war for eternity.

non modernist architecture is shit.

>sci-fi is real!

how are you supposed to park there

some of its really good, like Zumthor.
some of it is ugly shit. It's a matter of good taste more than anything else. This applies to architecture from every period.

not all of it is bad. it kinda looks like they're recreating what the boomer dipshits thought the future would look like in the 50s and 60s.

Attached: download (3).jpg (876x342, 92K)

If it's far away from historical sites, it's ok.

impractical, unaesthetic, expensive
pure fucking cancer

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

/thread

boomer vision of the future was a meme to begin with

It's hard to get over the exposed rafters, etc. It's as though big box retailers have been style leaders or something.

>Memeflag

Attached: 1513007882803.jpg (480x540, 38K)

The United Earth States of Tolerance and Sharia will shoot down your nazi spaceship before that,

my favorite architecture is brutalist/modern hybrid focusing a lot more on the brutalist side, pic related. Lots of glass windows, the layered appearance of the structure, and the strength of the concrete/pillars. I find pure modern way to fragile/sterile looking and thing while the form is nice, the function is generally not good.

Attached: Geisel-Library.jpg (1824x1368, 2.84M)

i love it

I don't like architecture currents of any kind and I specifically hate those "apple" looking one with dangerous vertical lines, holy shit.

Soulless. It reflects the nonrecognition of beauty in our society translated through the architect.

I can appreciate some modern architecture, but we should incorporate elements of older architecture to preserve the beauty and culture it used to represent

absolutely disgusting, a complete aberration beyond repair, if you think this could look good in any situation please keep yourself at a distance of at least 100 yards from any blueprint
i assume that the idea was to create a space that felt "out of earth", and while they sure did, it doesn't really saves them from how bad they look and how unpractical they are, expression and ideas doesn't mean sacrificing beauty and practicality
the only good use of that thing would probably be in a vacation village on a cheap beach, they look and pretty much are a bunch of bungalow strapped together, all they need is some paint and not being in the middle of a fucking city
while an abort on itself, the concept is quite nice and could be implemented in other buildings, it almost looks like roman bugnato
bad but not horrible, the few reference to perhaps traditional architecture and the abundance of green saves it, still, if the project had been more similar to an actual baita it would have been much better, particularly because all those windows really give the idea of ice
yet future is not making something that is ugly and useless on purpose just so it looks like it's from the future
that's one ugly seaquake refuge you got there

by the way have someone else noticed that every time one of those threads is up most of the people defending this atrocity are burgers and leaves?