We'll come back

We'll come back

Attached: Mexico_1821.png (1669x1518, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1E75sf5r28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I live on the east coast so it doesn't affect me
as long as you keep making good food I don't really care anyway

Why bother, you'll just get wrecked again.

low grade bait joaquin mexico has a centralist government they don't care about northern states, normex coming soon chilango

Attached: 116651-thumb.jpg (900x600, 17K)

You fucking beans couldn't win a ground war to literally save your own country.

You fucking shitsacks couldn't even destroy a semi defended base in the middle of nowhere in Texas.
Hell yall cant even build a house without a white man telling you how to fucking do it.

PLEASE TRY!!!!

We'll come back

Attached: VIR_339135_25583_cual_seria_el_equipo_de_este_imperio_parte_1_imperio_espantildeol.jpg (800x370, 32K)

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

lol, I think it's the opposite, it's time to say goodbye, again.

Attached: republica-del-rio-grande.jpg (700x490, 26K)

To spread poverty? Where would you emigrate to work if you took this land?
Dumb mexican.

Attached: C4254A4876BFD6425BAB34D8AFE11A45.png (1036x642, 18K)

I mean obviously you aren't taking Texas but yeah go ahead and acquire California. I won't have to deal with them anymore.

Lmao I’d like to see you try shitskin

youtube.com/watch?v=o1E75sf5r28

Have some from my favorite comedian, he tried to make you more reasonable, but as usual you never listen.

Attached: Aztlan E.jpg (1188x1003, 360K)

We'll be waiting

Attached: 1526422926755.jpg (552x828, 78K)

This. Losing california would be the best thing to happen to the electoral college.

You wouldn't make it to san antonio, bean

>they invade cuckifornia
BASED /OurSpics/

do it mexibros!

Attached: BURGERS2.png (420x328, 14K)

the anglo dogs are fucked!

Attached: burgers.png (450x334, 133K)

You know it that happens China will just kill all of you right? They're waiting and have the military plans drawn up for when America falls and whites are totally cucked.

Attached: china want to be jews white genocide.png (599x801, 387K)

If you had a functioning Nation without debilitating poverty or narco terrorism, you would care to come back. Fucking fix your life, savages.

>I mean obviously you aren't taking Texas but yeah go ahead and acquire California. I won't have to deal with them anymore.
Texas is the home of the Global Right NeoCons and the cities are Leftists hell holes. It's a meme that you're some cowboy land. Most of the whites are in love with Mexicans. Also they think they're tough and really just a bunch of larpers. So keep talking about breaking up the US like a bunch of fucking Commies that you are

Attached: alex jones texas-zionist-terror-cell-infowars.jpg (1152x737, 953K)

Why wait? The country has already turned its back on whites. I'm sure my forefathers are glad they lost their lives in wars just so shitskins could flood the country.

SOON, VERY SOON

Attached: AMLO IS UNSTOPPABLE.jpg (720x352, 22K)

Is ted cruz a neocon? Didnt know.

California had a population of 80,000 when the US annexed. You were never here in the first place.

>AMLO

Attached: 1435970619892.gif (255x232, 2.45M)

Who do you think you are? Us?

Hurry up and attempt it already. I want to fight from hilltop to hilltop in SoCal and purge you taco bending fucks.

Attached: IMG_0257.jpg (3094x4012, 3.39M)

>alta california "owned" by beaners
>it's a dusty shithole with literally nothing
>americans conquer it
>becomes one of the richest and most desirable regions in the world
>beaners flood back in
>quickly falls back to being a dusty shithole, this time with piles of concrete rubble

lol at your colony thinking it can be just like its dad 100 years after the days of empire died lmao

hahaha it's like you want to start a holy war with mormons

all that chunk lasted 18 years in their hands ....

I'm sorry to inform you that your's never lived there in the first place. History is more than lines on a map.

we really do need to reverse this.

Profiligates like you belong on on a cross...
We don't need the Chicano nigger liberal infested United States to be great.
We just need eugenics and secession.

Attached: FB_IMG_1525051970117.jpg (720x960, 90K)

>says the kike that works for (((them)))
Fuck off pony of satan, not even the people from your state likes you.

Si sneior

Why are you always conspiring with beaners?

-9,736 with immigrants. There is a country with white population growth?

Germanybros truly are our greatest bros

Attached: 1627027-621x354.jpg (621x354, 169K)

Ey
What moronic cunt made this shitty infograph
>pew
Needs to be defunded for being faggoty with their data collection

Nyet

Attached: 46B6EC7A-199B-4E60-B606-DA2B6D8AA0A0.png (220x325, 33K)

You can have it but only if you allow us to irradiate your shithole.

This will unironically happen. Humans aren't capable of thinking long-term and it seems like the current status quo will be the status quo forever. That is not the case.

It's inevitable that in the next 50-100 years as the hispanic population of western america grows especially in the key states on that map, that there will be growing calls for it to be returned to mexico by the american hispanics themselves. This will occur because the population will be increasingly at odds with the white eastern population of the USA/DC.

There are several books out there that you can read which state that the USA is the best peace of land geopolitically on earth, but the greatest threat it faces is the Mexican Reconquista.