Ask a Jew anything

Attached: Eva-Green.jpg (400x386, 37K)

What temperature must one set to insure nothing but ash when preparing one of you

have you ever considered gassing yourself?

wanna go get a bacon cheeseburger?

420 blaze it faggot.

How does it feel to be the enemy of mankind?

Ever really want some bacon?

איזה מין יהודי אתה

did you forgot the way to the oven?

Do you want some dick?

Dunno, I am no scientist

I own a gun so if I wanted to kill myself I would use it

I am not a practizing Jew

I could ask you burgers the same

I don't speak Hebrew

Faggots must hang

goyim and jews I believe can get along, most of my friends are jews. My question is do you hate the jewish elites? Those that push corrosive culture and destroy beauty?

Attached: Tt.png (300x100, 47K)

Yes, I know many in the liberal elite are Jews and I totally hate them. They are as much enemies of the Jewish race as they are enemies of the goyim

>I don't speak Hebrew

yea right
by now its a must among jews

what do you thing of us

Ignore the Germanfags - some of the sexiest women on earth is Jewish - just look at her

I haven't even ever been to Israel.

>I am not a practicing Kike
You are the worst kind.

You mean you Serbians?

Based goyim, carry on keepin Europe clean of mudslimes

Attached: i wonder.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>I could ask your burgers the same
Yep, that's the best part.

Hey Jewboi, do you think amerimutts are pretty much just like the israeli? The way they perceive the world, how they treat their enemy, the fact that they had to genocide a people to establish, etc? Because I feel like a lot of murrimutts are delusional and don't realize they are honorary kikes.

How come your chicks are so hot and drive me fucking nuts?

I was baptized Roman Catholic but now I am an agnostic

Why does Judaism protect pedos by calling them mohel Rabbis and pay them shekels to nibble on bloody baby boy stump?

Attached: rabcirc.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>I’m no scientist
But you’re supposed to have the highest IQ.
You’re not a Jew.

Attached: 4B5711E6-B021-490D-87A9-537477AB1F45.png (420x728, 57K)

what do you speak
yidiz?

or are you a jew because your great grand father was a jew or similar?

some are fine

unironically more empathic with those jews

Attached: 1521517547510.jpg (720x960, 113K)

The Jews did not take Israel by genociding the Arabs.

The amerimutts did genocide the indians, but it was back at those times when genocide was socially acceptable.

Trust me, we have many feminist whales

A mohel is the one who cuts your dick, not one who sucks it

I speak Italian and can understand some Yiddish because I studied German.

I am a Jew because my father is

Reply to my thread

Why do Jews denie Jesus.why did God bless Germanic tribes and Europe and dispan Jews from holy land . New covenant?

Attached: C9FF8E7E-CBC2-4A80-BA19-A01956A389AB.jpg (750x627, 211K)

I am not Israeli.

I believe the Jewish claim to Israel is legitimate because they have been living there for centuries and the majority of people who live there currently identify as Jews

just one question

would you genocide the arabs?
or you hope for being able to share the state with them?

I would hope for a two state solution and peace with them.

Germanic tribes look quite cucked to me

Attached: 1518822659156.gif (773x512, 53K)

well you did kill a shitton of palestinians thats for sure, and you keep doing it today

They shouldn't attack us.

Do you support the two state solution?

Yes

netanyahu its making that unlikely
so, i repeat

Attached: 1521596565612.jpg (533x800, 116K)

why do you think we are even interested in you and your shitty answers.

23 1 11 0
You know. It comes.

Why are Jews the most racist people on earth ? If you're not a member of the "tribe" by blood, then you're 2nd class. No Jewish father wants his son, or daughter marrying outside the faith. Yet Jews are the first, and loudest voices accusing others of racism. Please explain. Seriously.

to be fair this is a israeli jew fenomena
american jews are intermarring at exponential rates

Why do you people want to start WW3?

where do you hide your bag of gold

Attached: 1525980870996.jpg (1200x896, 85K)

I think Netanyahu is making the matter worse

This is just stuff extrapolated from the Talmud that nowadays almost no Jew believes except the orthodox rabbi nuts. We tend to be left-wingers because muh 6 millions but that's it. The Jews in Europe today are becoming more and more right wing every day

Wouldn't that be fun?

Hangin on my neck

you refuse to answer
why? its very clear the israeli deep state will not allow a two state solution

Do you think the holocaust was wrong?

are you gay

that can't be secure

Why are so many of you, whether pro zionist or anti zionist jews believing in
>pic related

Attached: MuhInheritedHolocaust.jpg (1064x914, 110K)

eva greens freakish deformed eyes beg for a seasoning of mansauce

Even though it's clear that the Palestinians will never accept a Jewish state next to their borders?

is ur mommy have big boobes?
how big her nosE?

Not my problem, I am not even Israeli.

Yes

No

No goy ever suspects it

Because since we are toddlers we are forced to look at tons of holocaust related stuff and we feel "personal" about it

Yes, I think about it.

My mommy is not Jewish

In case you're really Iraqi, sorry that we Germans didn't do a better job in Iraq during WW2 in order to help Iraqis take it back from the colonisation. Our mission failed and a few very capable iraqi-german agents got killed
>pic related: An Iraqi volunteer who fought side by side with Germans and other axis soldiers
His arm patch translated means:
"Free Arabia"

Attached: SCN_0004.jpg (529x750, 71K)

You didn't answer. How can you condemn others for racism, and interfere with their cultures when a huge percentage of your culture is as bad, or worse ?

what do you want from trump? whats with the media jews butthurt?

o well

then another question
do you know why jews still practice berith mila when its an historical covenant with baalzebub?

why do judaism still hides so much idolatry in it?

Attached: thelordoftheflies.jpg (997x1008, 166K)

Attached: 03410000.jpg (700x700, 88K)

I do not condemn anybody for racism, certainly not the white people.

I want him to make America's border safe and bring new jobs.

Don't ask me religion related stuff, the rabbis do not consider me a Jew unless I do some conversion shit which I do not intend on doing.

Good answer that's what i guessed. I'm actually a historian here in Germany and i do believe that if Jews left and right would stop forcing "muh holocaust" on Germans and shaming them as well a stop lobbying in Germany against any kind of patriotism that "anti-semitism" wouldn't spread as easily in Germany, Austria etc. as it does right now.
Jewish lobbying here in Germany is the reason why we can get in prison here for making a joke about jews, questioning the number of jewish deaths in the Holocaust etc.
Very contra productive, yet no Jew left or right speaks out against it
Also here a jewish newspaper hitpiece from the 1920s that shows exactly how many jews somehow ignore actual valid criticism and instead go "anti-semite!"
The piece is written by an american jew for an american newspaper but it was a widespread belief what he wrote and today it hasn't changed

Attached: SCN_0011.jpg (1017x1400, 765K)

Wouldn't be more rational as a solution just to englobe the existing Palestinian territories into a confederation modeled on, for example, Switzerland? At least the Palestinian kids wouldn't be taught to hate the Israeli side at school.

maybe we'll fix that in future ;)

My dad is Israeli Jewish, my mom Christian Spanish. With Russians, Jew dad and non Jew mom is very common.

I don't know anything about it. I know you fellow Germans are being pretty damn cucked.

Whenever I go to Germany and I happen to mention the holocaust they basically start crying and feel ashamed of it.

I do agree that Jews should stop talking about muh holocaust and start addressing the immigration problem, which is a problem we European Jews share.

Maybe, I don't know, I'm not an expert on ME issues. But I do think that Palestinians have been fed the kool-aid about Israel being the root of all evil, so I am not sure your proposal would work

pic

israel is to blame here
there are shittone of things they could have done to fix this in the last half century and they have done none

for example, give them education in jewish territory

what do you think of israel will to propagate antisemitism in order to heard as many jews as possible to israel?

Attached: 1521506266116.jpg (1365x2048, 126K)

These are so funny. Drop some more of these memes please.

Guess goyim bitches all fall for the might Jewish circumsized cock

hey fren
can you answer my questions?

I don't think they'll do that.