Trump is a fascist

He's literally dehumanizing people. That's what fascists do. Imagine being so disgusting, you view other people as being less human than you because of their beliefs or the color of their skin. Sad!

Attached: IMG_6326.jpg (640x621, 89K)

Fuck the alt right. They are America's biggest threat.

Attached: IMG_6327.jpg (640x641, 105K)

Impeach

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor.

Remember to sage

Attached: 1522931448039.jpg (800x792, 73K)

>Imagine being so disgusting, you view other people as being less human than you because of their beliefs or the color of their skin
Have you ever seen Trump speak? Have you heard what he has to say? He is far more disgusting than you could ever imagine.

If Trump were fascist he would have lost

imagine being so disgusting that you literally need laws in place to prevent people from hating you

Attached: ent-ryan-gosling-cc-smile-453019252.jpg (554x416, 28K)

>dehumanizing someone is bad!
>so I'm going to call him a fascist!

Why is the left completely ignorant to their own actions?

Attached: IMG_2785.jpg (600x872, 93K)

Why?

Everyone hates fascists. Just look at antifa.

Its the opposite.

Globalism and immigration are corporate tools of genocide.

By stopping immigration he will force sensible worker rights and humane working conditions.

The corporations are allowed to work white women to death and forbid reproduction because they can import a replacement work demographic.

Immigration and corpratism is white genocide.

"Remember the story of the little boy who cried wolf?

In case you forgot, he was a little boy who cried for help because he said there was a wolf after him

Each time the people of the village came running, and each time there was no wolf.

Eventually they got really tired of it. So when he calls for help 'cause there's a real wolf after him, nobody takes him seriously. Nobody comes, because nobody cares.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

What we have here, is a shitwolf.

Do you know what a shitwolf is? You never seem to have that crucial little thing called evidence.

But each time you cry shitwolf and each time I come running

No more.

Never again."

Attached: George.jpg (640x480, 104K)

Coming from the people who got pissed at Jimmy Fallon for daring to humanize Trump by tussling his hair, this condemnation carries zero weight.

Well, certainly not. He didn't demean on ethnicity on anything, but on belonging to a criminal cartel.

Attached: 1.jpg (606x609, 213K)

How are you guys not tired of sounding like fools and whining infants? What is wrong with you?

And so cultural marxists like you
>muh beliefs
Fanatics are not humans but something less.

>TFW Dems are taking the side of MS-13 over their president

Peak clown world

At this point I see pic related as a possibility

Attached: 2020 map.png (816x619, 63K)

>fascists should not be treated like humans because they are fascist
>fascists are not humans
>dehumanized

do you see the paradox yet OP? or not this time?

do I need to elaborate further?

are you going use mental gymnastics to pretend this post isn't here?

Attached: IMG_0755.jpg (480x405, 78K)

god i hate you fucking faggots
it's an expression, such as - neck yourself
or, op is a filthy mexican gypsy without a greencard

>calling out right wing extremism is the same as dehumanizing someone

yeah ok

>these aren't people these are nazis

>He's literally dehumanizing people. That's what fascists do.
Yeah, him and his Russian Bot army must end!

Imagine being so sub-human to look at MS-13 and accepting them as your fellow citizens

>dehumanizing people
>it's what fascists do
>you view other people as less human
Okay, now please explain why it's okay to say "an unborn fetus is not a person" but not "a dangerous illegal alien criminal is not a person"

MS-13 do a pretty good job dehumanizing themselves.

Attached: IMG_20180517_130513.jpg (500x494, 94K)

Anyone that supports tRUMP after this deserves to be treated as an accessory at his war crimes trial

Attached: p35eoAe.png (476x474, 119K)

Come and get me.

I don't consider trumpcucks human beings. Just look at their states. They are cesspools full of HIV, drug abuse, and food stamps. High paying jobs flee their states for greener pastures in places like CA and new england in droves. They are literal parasitic cockroaches that deserve to be gassed.

> hidden gas chambers

we can only dream

>calling violent gang members "animals" is right-wing extremism

Attached: Gassed.png (900x900, 133K)

Don't forget to sage!

Are you brain dead

calling fbi right now

I wish he was a Fascist

Once again, Jow Forums proves they're totally incapable of coming up with counter arguments after being BTFO and resort to name calling

T H I S
H
I
S

in the bush era I thought only republicans could be this devoid of self awareness. Every day I cannot fathom that I switched to a timeline were the left, the supposed bastion of intellectualism(because they run academia) and cool hackers outsmarting the US by leaking war logs, is losing mental ability such as self awareness.

Attached: IMG_1778.jpg (555x476, 82K)

BASED!!! XD 4DXD WE NEED MORE BASED BOOMERS AND TRADTHOTS AND POC WEARING MAGA HATSXD!!!' DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS HAHA SO BAAASED!!!

That literally never happens in America. Stop fear mongering, you're like trump.

Sage

Shut your god damn faggot mouth. Trump is the Trumpenfurer!

Wow, sick false equivalency

Your opening statement was calling the POTUS a name.

Attached: 1515273963457.gif (234x159, 315K)

#killnazis
yes, immediately following your accusation is the conclusion that they have no human rights and they should lose their lives

You didn't answer my question.

Is this nigger for real?

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-131109_Firefox.jpg (1080x1449, 272K)

Dims dehumanize people so fuck off.
You wont escape the Day of the Rope.

You obviously have no experience with said animals, trump has, he speaks nothing but truth and in the most humorous manner. Go huff a bucket of ammonia and bleach hippy scum

>dehumanizing
>that's what fascists do
Are you generalizing people? I'll call the oppression police on your ass.

kek

This is why whites are leaving the democrats is massive numbers. Just wait to see how violent whites become during the white South African genocide.

Fuck off nigger.

Attached: 1526576443485.jpg (1844x800, 390K)

we know you dehumanize people. when are you going to realize that according to OP's logic you are a fascist

sieg heil!

Libertarians are Jews.

>He's literally dehumanizing people.
>That's what dehumans do!

Did not. Fake news.
Even if he did, first amendment covers him.
Throw yourself into a meatgrinder pls

>That literally never happens in America

YET.

Dehumanizing people is what these gangs do, Trump is the one trying to save you and your family from having to encounter them, but I actually hope he builds a Gulag in Mexico and you get sent to join them.

Attached: 1511097209319.jpg (1293x914, 506K)

It already has, retard. Educate thyself.

>posting Redit
Neck yourself
>implying liberal strategy doesn’t revolve around dehumanizing anyone who disagrees with their dogmatic bullshit
Neck yourself twice

OP is a faggot. This post is what faggots do.

>The left is in such a weak position they now have to resort to defending violent street thugs
You just can't make this shit up.

lol cuz it is. there's intent behind the label. you guys obviously want to genocide them all and you actively call for the deaths of mexicans all the time. literally where's the fucking lie? sorry if admitting what you really are makes normal people not like you but that's what you get for being genocidal retards XD

where did anyone say #killnazis? you're straw manning with the worse example of a lefty you can come up with to deflect from your own bullshit. besides there's a difference between fighting against a historical enemy of modern civilization and values vs being angry and jelly of brown people.

Attached: 1526575814715.jpg (894x662, 143K)

lol the absolute state of the left

At this point Trump could actually say something fucking terrible and I'd never know because the media is just flooded with lies. The headline could say "Trump calls a group of wild chimpanzees 'nigger uncles'" and I'll never actually believe it because they cry wolf so much.

What a fucking retarded comment lmao shut your fucking mouth it's obvious the right dehumanizes everyone dumbass

Of course we'd like to genocide the violent gang members. That's the point of dehumanizing them.

>US citizen sides with MS13 drug cartel over sitting President of the United States

Do you just gas yourself now or what?

just because MSNBC and the NYT don't report on it? You must be a shill, I can't accept that you are this stupid

Trumps is a butt licker of the jews, and that's all he is. This thread is an attempt to get people to have the reaction of reflexively defending him as if he has anything to do with the alt right or the right wing in general.

How could nazis say people aren't human? They all deserve to hang like the animals they are.

Like the kikes and their numerous holocaust and anti free speech laws to make sure no one criticizes them or questions the narrative?

What's wrong with fascists?

>He's literally dehumanizing people. That's what fascists do.
Pretty sure that's what SJWs and Leftists do to anyone that don't think what they think.

That's what they said about the rape gangs in England. "It's a right wing conspiracy, it never happens, not all muslims!!" 1500+ women and child victims in one town later, and an estimated 1 million since the 1960's...

It’s the only way they can function with the massive cognitive dissonance they bare

>this is not okay
You can tell they consume their echo chamber media hungrily.

you literally don't have an argument. Why don't you go take a look at all of the outlets that reported that shit yesterday, they are all retracting. moron.

>tfw you out jew the jew

Stay mad JIDF

Attached: 1524021837994.gif (399x163, 1022K)

Thank you 2nd amendment!

post this in the reddit thread

Sometimes the warped version of reality that leftists see sounds amazing.

Attached: hjfgg.jpg (424x440, 19K)

nigs nigging niggings nigginfying nigging

shut up commie

Don't engage with these fascists. They're not even human. I can't wait until they all hang.

/thread

Ignorant suckers like you are he's my president.
>4 MORE YEARS

Also sage.

ops butt hurt is delicious, just so you know op, you faggot.

Attached: 1475041589240.jpg (286x328, 13K)

why are you forcing people to answer to their oppression?

Thats a very dangerous criminal organization in Honduras hes talking about so its true.

Is that Emma?

Attached: LiberateYourRifles.png (2160x1400, 1.35M)

Is that Emma Gonzales?

>its just about the gangs guize i swear- uh i l-love the normal mexicans! i talk about how great they are all the ti-oh

uh huh. sure.

someone's gotta stand for reason and logical thinking. god knows it's not here in fucking no man's land of thought

he was talking about MS13...

>Defending MS-13
Kill yourself you fucking faggot

>you view other people as being less human
some "people" are less human. namely: mudslimes, sandmonkeys, niggers, leftists and mutts.

He was talking about MS-13 gang members you disgusting ledditor faggot.

i dont give a shit about OP, i'm simply stating my opinions that trumpfags are vermin and deserve to be snuffed out. the reality is most rich yankees like me arent "bleeding heart" liberals at all, we take great pleasure in our comfy communities while you fags live in squalor like you deserve.

So you defend the MS-13 huh. Alright, why not. After all what's wrong about killing people ? They were supposed to kill people since they were born right?

Attached: VXWeYwy.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

>>its just about the gangs guize i swear- uh i l-love the normal mexicans!
ms-13 is a Central American gang, not Mexican, nigger.

What do you mean they are 'less human'? Can't you see that they are exactly like us!?!?!?!?!?

Attached: pure human phenotype.jpg (900x598, 115K)