French Football Team

6 white players out of 23.

Just nuke us already.

Attached: DdatV9TVMAAh_wD.jpg_large.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

Romania is the most pure nation ever.. we don't even have one non blonde on our team

Attached: CkCQitaWYAIMU4S.jpg (1200x737, 172K)

the next time you guys surrender are you going to use a black flag?

they didn't surrender, they wanted to be NatSocs (the right thing)

Attached: 194506-منتخب-رومانيا-1998.jpg (1200x771, 190K)

>still watching bribeball in 2018
What's the point foreigners playing for your country anyway? Where is competitiveness in that? Where's the fun in that? Each team made of Somalian players. Utterly pointless. Stop watching this crap, it's as bad as niggerball/eggball in USA.

is this the wakanda NT?

Are we white?

Attached: serbia.jpg (1200x628, 158K)

Only 56%

Also, why is the guy on the left creaming in his pants?

>watching povertyball and not endurance racing
What are you, a britfaggot or French?

Attached: Pescarolo_C60_2006.jpg (2174x1454, 688K)

stop your whining... oh my bad, you're french that your thing. You bitch and moan like a little girl

Not white, but European, just not very Serbian, more like Albanian.

Why do you get mad when whites can’t compete with the competition?

Two words: icehockey

Blacks literally can't compete at all, they ruined the game, but obviously. if you put nigger at goal he will score goals. Niggers never were good at sports, they are just pushed everywhere without competition. They should be competing in Africa, but they are complete failures that wait for whitey to rescue them.

>moortuguese
>spaniard
>white

Most retarted thing I have ever read. Just enjoy the competition, what’s so bad about that?

That's probably the highest number of white we've had in a soccer team since the 90's
At some point we had only one white : Barthez

Niggers never competed, they were shipped forcefully into Europe, there literally never was any competition, we don't even know where the fuck they coming from, not to mention we competing with the. Niggers are dumb retarded incompetent scum that ruin everything.

I see like 2 white people max

But they won out those sports positions.

That's what you get for colonizing Algeria.

Guess the French are the new mutts

Because they are niggers and there's only weak niggers, some niggers win, what's so hard for you to understand? Not even Cristiano Ronaldo could hit shit, many times loses when directly passed the ball near goal. Those niggers are even worse.

>algeria
and much, much more, not many blacks in algeria

our u21 team
these great guys only lost to spain in the final

Attached: euro_2014_u21.jpg (634x441, 110K)

I feel bad for you. Imagine that much hate. I don’t get upset for Asians owning the tec field.

They make anybody lose they want, it's bribed and niggerfied for long. It's like Eurovision, either gay, trans, anti-Russian or Israeli wins who sings about goys some stupid shit.

Look nigger, there was no competition, we don't even know where those niggers are coming from, they just put them into teams out of nowhere. Stop trying hard to convince me there is competition.

I don’t think anyone can convince you. I just think you are a very depressed man. I feel sorry for you.

>no algerians on the pic

How am i depressed you incompetent retard? Why don't you learn basic human tricks there in Africa. You don't even have balls there, everything is given by Europeans. Every goal is bribed, every player put near goal they want to make a star. They put those monkeys into every sport team out of nowhere just so that a fucking nigger is there, no other reason.

Why would anyone assume that all blacks act like typical niggers? How stupid is that kind of thinking?

That’s like me saying all whites are weak and basements dwellers which is far from a fact.

Have you noticed the goalie is always white?
To goalie you need to analyse 3D geometry in lightning fast time. Also fast reaction times. Longer arms don't help in this.

WHY DON'T THOSE NIGGERS COMPETE FOR AFRICA IF THEY ARE SO GOOD? WHY DO THEY NEED EUROPEAN COUNTRIES? THEY SHOULD BE WINNING WITH AFRICAN COUNTRIES, BUT THEY DON'T, SINCE THEY ARE FUCKING SHIT, WORTHLESS MONKEY NIGGERS. And besides European countries should have Europeans competing, doesn't even matters if monkey from Africa is good, they should compete for own countries. USA btw is stealing oil all over the planet and is complete failure to produce anything. FUCKING RETARD. You lose every competition, you are stealing and bribing, nothing else, don't be delusional you retarded nigger ass done something legally or with competition.

Because the imf and other Jew organizations keep African down

13 by mutt standards.

LOL, yeah right, this is why they inject niggers into our teams in every sport. Sure thing, poor can play football and their country can enter competition, they can't win with African countries, then need European countries. Obviously they suck at football and all this is a big shitshow to make fun of Europeans and to destroy Europeans, nothing else.

>Mandanda, Dida, Kameni...

I like your optimism mate.

That’s BS. The nba us full of blacks because they are the best players.

There are more white genetic freaks that are good at sports than there are niggers in France or America its absolutely stupid that these tiny minorities infest sports.

well, lets have a look at the engurland team, please

I call BS on that

>i need everything whitey to succeed
>need whitey money
>need foreigner managers
>need foreigner food
>need whitey land
>need whitey house construction companies
>need whitey women
>need whitey clubs
>need whitey culture
>need whitey clothes
>need Chinese balls
>MUH BLACK POWAH
More like subhuman weakness.

Why? Its basic genetic probability, all the white athletes in my high school were good but its obvious jews pick only niggers and pass over white physical beast all the time thats why highschool teams nowadays are nigger infested EVEN IF THE SCHOOL IS WHITE MAJORITY. Ah yes blacks are so good then why dont we see this shit outside of western lands? There are niggers in Mexico surely their monkey talent would make them the majority on their teams right? Right? What about Japan they have niggers too still dont see any on their teams? China as well. Fuck off stupid nigger.

because every hood nigger dreams of being a basketball player

they all look dyed as fuck

stfu nigger

Football has become "which country is better at finding the best niggers?"

vu du Québec vous avez vraiment l'air d'un sale pays de nègres pis d'arabes, c'est à vomir

Attached: 1526493725463.jpg (1024x576, 173K)

Well the Engurlund team is mostly mulatto, so half English. Behold the Kalergi plan in action!

not too sharp are you claude?

Le Canada actuel n'est pas beaucoup mieux loti avec Trudeau, si j'étais toi je l'ouvrirais pas trop... Prenez votre indépendance du Canada, appliquez des mesures strictes quant à l'immigration et là je dirai respect.

Give them a finger, they take your arm and your wife's arm. I knew this is going to happen when first niggers became part of football. Nobody even cares football is bribed now, they only see how they can squeeze more niggers into it. Football organizations are really really bribed, so are doping controls and niggers are very evil.