Jow Forums online dating

How have your experiences with online dating been Jow Forums? Have you finally found that special someone to settle down with?

Attached: IMG_1975.jpg (750x1334, 139K)

gas yourself

>How have your experiences with online dating been Jow Forums?
No
>Have you finally found that special someone to settle down with?
No

also this: /thread

I've used the online jew for dating

Pretty good. They're rare, but there are girls who are worth your time: good sense of humor, not obese, no kids, intelligent, etc. In my experience, about 1 in 50 fit that description. If it wasn't for online dating, I might not have ever scored.

Online dating is degenerate

Needles in haystacks.

*never

>online dating
>intelligent
chose one

i used tinder a few years ago. banged 5 cuties in a month then got into a relationship with my current girlfriend. im 6'2 italian and bald as fuck. i basically look like mussolini

I've had better luck irl. Although I have been on a few dates with girls from tinder.

Fucked a lot of girls this way. It only recently started to really suck.

I would suggest expanding your range to 100 miles or more since bangable girls are so rare.

Online dating was just coming into its own just as I finally settled down with my gf 9 years ago, but I cannot erase the idea of "online" and "dating" from WoW losers who "date" women they've never met anywhere but a vent channel.

Married at 23, going on strong 5 years.

Y’all are degenerate

Attached: 55A6F996-9B0D-48BF-B22E-0D1B7EE48041.png (878x699, 46K)

offered sex many times, never offered love.

this

coping virgins

Anyway, had no luck so far, shitty robotic photos and I get no matches. People do say I look good though and I workout, green eyed, blondish hair, solid jaw, 6'1 and etc... Also shit confidence, anxiety and etc lol

>going to a sex app to find love
bretty sad desu

Attached: 736381.gif (280x210, 898K)

Dope thread. Totally political. M*TOWs and r9k posters, fuck off. Not cause I care about women but because you shit up the board with your gynocentric circle jerks that’s should be moved to r9k or bantz

Fucking horrible shit. Waste of time. Stop it. Go join a group or go to bars; it's more productive.