Why are all the beta male Jow Forums sucks so scared of pit bulls?

My ancestors used to fight wild animals to survive and you pussies are scared of pit bulls?

Its no wonder Hillary, Bernie and other cucked pos subhumans even get heard in this county with the likes of you people in it.

Ill bet you're scared of sharks, hawks, scorpions and oooooo raccoons too, huh?

Attached: cucked-beta-4chan-niggers.jpg (480x360, 52K)

The APBT is Americas dog, always has been, always will be.

Its defined our strength internationally and, like America, is a Grand Champion in Fighting.

All the eurofags and others want it gone because it is one more leg of strength we own.

Attached: Pit-Bull-war-ads-.jpg (600x360, 50K)

I worked as an EMT once and if you've ever seen--in person--what a Pit can do to a human body, you wouldn't be defending those mutts.

Ive been around them for 35 yrs and had 11, 3 now.
3 kids
9 grandkids and NEVER a single issue.

That trumps your one lifetime experience, cuck.

your people still fight wild animals nigger

I watched one break into my yard and eat my new puppy when I was about 10.

Pits are simply one of the ugliest dogs. I have no fear of them. They are just gross looking. My dogs are way more adorable

>your people still fight wild animals, niggers

there, fixed that for you.
yes, we do, they're a scourge. niggers always have been and always will be until eradicated.
Dont cry leaf, America will protect you, as usual.

Attached: leaf-cuck0.jpg (540x652, 51K)

>My dogs are way more adorable
with no pics or mention of cuck dog

kek

exactly, wild animals. not supposed domesticated ones. they shouldn't be pets.

hmmm, once again, Jow Forums beta sucks are on the wrong side of the battle

Attached: Pit-Bull-Tolerance.jpg (600x455, 47K)

>not supposed domesticated ones
been around longer than most breeds = not domesticated

kek

Attached: Bullbaiting.jpg (600x480, 87K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180511-154055.png (2560x1440, 3.39M)

The dog of choice for poser douche bags.
"Hey everyone look at me! Look at me!"

and yet they still are the most unpredictable and vicious breed. they belong in the wild.

Attached: 2016-dog-bite-fatality-chart.gif (560x300, 11K)

>that boomer that makes a thread

Attached: 1523067558852.png (381x353, 36K)

>Golden retrievers don't have the same violence statistics as pitbulls because of something akin to white privilege.
>Everyone knows this.

what about guns? they can just kill a person with a single movement of the finger. im sure guns killed more people than dogs this year.

Literally what's the point? Get a better dog that's
smarter
prettier
less aggressive
There's literally nothing a pitbull has or does that some other dog can't do better other than killing it's owner. It seems like the taboo of the pit breed is the only thing that makes it popular kinda like adopting a nigger instead of a regular human.

im 105kg with a 280kg deadlift and a pitbull bit my arm and there was not a damn thing I could do about it

pitbulls are scary nigger dogs and there is no shame in being scared of them

>9 grandkids
fucking boomer

I'll let you in on the joke faggot.

Dog breeds are analogues for races and pitbulls are groids.

There.

It's one guy just posting it over and over again.

Attached: proud dog.jpg (632x473, 50K)

We aren't scared, we just don't relax around. Big difference.

this
/thread

Fuck your nigger dog, faggot.

Pitbulls are not supposed to be "family dogs", though.

Attached: pitbull.jpg (742x764, 87K)

Remember, these guys all hang out on discord and waste their lives trying to come up with ways to troll us.

What pitiful people.

yeah no
bitbulls are actually worse than i thought

nothing here is being exaggerated
they are bred killers of the most malicious kind, and are totally unpredictable.
the only way to properly raise them is by responsible old white people who actually know how to repress their undesirable traits, and even in this perfect scenario, they are just barely manageable

Ew

Attached: 1526328206406.png (1000x1000, 289K)

Fuck pits, I've killed 3 of them and now my neighborhood has been free of them for about 4 years. I was at a neighborhood bbq when a woman who I personaly respect brought her pit there. Most people brought their pets and kids so it was expected but the whole time the woman who weighed about 200 (husky girl not ham planet) was fighting that goddamn pit to keep control. It wanted to kill. That's the day I stopped believing the whole not the breed shit. I took action after that pit tried to attack my daughter, I was walking my dog with my family and the the pit neighbor was doing the same. Once that dog saw my girl it charged and pulled down the woman and started dragging her to get to my family. I had nothing to defend myself with I don't CC in my gated community so all i could do was grab the leash and throw the dog back into her yard while my family ran. That experience terrified me, what's the point of working so hard to afford a house in a good place so that my family is safe if some dumb ass with an animal is going to fuck it up. So I fed it hamburger and glass, and when another dip shit with a pit moved in I did the same. If another one comes I keep doing it.
You're right I am scared of the breed because I can't be there all the time. You can tell me all about how your pit is the nicest thing since Jesus but I don't care I will kill your dog.
If you own one you're a honorary nigger, because it is inconsiderate and niggers are inconsiderate. To be white is to be part of someting greater and when you do something selfish like bringing in danger just because it makes you fill big you are not white. Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs and it is your responsibility to pit it down.

Don't be a prick, bin that pit !

Come on OP. We're just forcing the breeders to be a little more selective at who they give the dogs to.

Serves her right.

Pitbulls are absolutely essential for hunting dangerous wild hogs, no other dog can hold them. If the breed was banned there boar epidemic in the south would get 10 times worse.

pitbulls are nigger dogs. Dogs such as golden retriever are highter tier, but truly the feline is the aryan pet

Attached: 1512775984045.jpg (632x475, 62K)

Stop fucking dogs woman

Idk about them but anyone even moderately intelligent can see that shitbulls are a violent, dangerous breed, favored by cholos, single moms, and hood people with tattoos and piercings who mostly don't train them, also like attracts like so think about it

>we need mo money fo dem dog training programs . . .

Attached: dogbiteskids.png (643x660, 261K)

>being this retarded and compare guns to violent dogs
>imagine you walk down the street with your AK47
>bus stops nearby and door open
>you suddenly jump in the bus and spray the crowd
>I'M SO SORRY IT NEVER DID THAT BEFORE

Attached: The day after her birthday.jpg (364x38, 5K)

nigger

Those look like nice, loyal dogs.

We aren't, you fell for Shareblue propaganda it seems.

Have fun in your faggot bait thread.

Sage.

>My ancestors used to fight wild animals to survive and you pussies are scared of pit bulls?
our ancestors used to carry formidable weapons literally wherever they went.
and pit bulls are basically wild animals

This.

The west is so effeminate and cucked it now prefers normal piece of shit dogs like yorkies or pugs because, even though they are statistically more prone to throw fits than bigger dogs which are generally calmer, they are just too useless to do any real damage.

I didnt know that but thats fine just keep them away from people. If you own a farm or a ranch you can fill it with pits. I've always want to go hunting for boar what caliber should I bring?

Lmao, they make pastas for pitbulls now.
>the absolute state of nu/pol/

Hail Hydra

> My ancestors used to fight wild animals to survive
What like in the year 600 BC ? What the fuck are you talking about? ALL OUR ANCESTORS had to do that shit in that case.
Are you fucking retarded? What kind of bullshit claim is that?
As for Pitbulls, anyone who owns one is a fucking retard. That's not a fully domesticated animal. You're asking for it. Great junk yard dog though. But really only low IQ rednecks are dumb enough to own a pitbull.

I live in New Mexico and I have dogs and carry a knife like pic every time I take them out.these was a wetback piece of dog shit that lived a few houses down from me that had a nigger pit leashed up to this shitty fucking pipe out in front of the beaners place and god damn I’ve never seen a dog that wanted to fucking charge more.if I ever brain your nigger dog,trust me he deserved it.

Attached: 82249034-B661-41E3-B417-748C21519C1C.jpg (720x1280, 167K)

You stupid fucking nigger. Even if I was able to fight against a pitbull and win (certainly not unscathed), women, children and elders would be 100% killed or severely maimed. Those nigger dogs have no place in human societies, they need to be genocided.

not scared, just want them to die. I always pull my knife out whenever I encounter one, so I can gleefully end its life if it violates the NAP

The real question should be (((who))) is behind the push for pitbulls into homes with children and (((who))) is funding all of the pro-pitbull propaganda??? How could (((the pitbull lobby))) benefit from dead white children??

If you can't or won't carry a gun, at least get a cattle prod for walks. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAP the fuck out of the pits.

They do treat them like niggers. "Oh, you're neighborhood is a little too nice, eh? Let's bring in a bunch of pitbulls from the ghetto to your suburban shelter. It's all how you raise them. If you just give them more DOG GIBS they won't maul you. You wouldn't want to be a dog racist, would you?"

Attached: Kitty Block, HSUS CEO.png (904x1034, 477K)