Coffee Beaner

Call the enemy by their true names. Here we go again

Attached: Beaner2.png (1080x1272, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol. starbucks went full redpill after realizing only liberals are shitting on Israel for killing 60 terrorist sandniggers.

>can't kick loitering minorities out of store anymore because racism
>Accidentally redpill a bunch of liberals

Oopsie

I love where this shit is going

>One employee, who couldn't find a better job since (most likely) she only finished gender studies went full retard
>The entire company blamed
Why are leftists so dumb?

Attached: 43673452783.png (500x536, 128K)

kek

If this was either a mobile order or they specifically requested this name, then they may not be at fault. this could be just race baiting.

yeah, i'm definitely sensing some "hey rabbi" shit here

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm laughing to the fact that someone wrote *beaner*.

Because people in America think that one person represents the entire company. This is encouraged by companies bending over backwards if someone complains to please the customer. It started with the customer is always right and now with social media manipulation (((they))) can cause entire companies to fall.
I feel bad in general for all the workers you see because they have to deal with all the garbage from customers and from their management and from corporate. No wonder young adults are so suicidal if most of their jobs are like that.

They can personalize your cup? holy shit you're living in the future.

Attached: 1500824219674.gif (248x156, 2.94M)

Lel. Starbucks employees got redpilled after the coupon thing.

Attached: 1526134574889.png (495x454, 366K)

Quick rundown plz

That's stupid, I mean all the guy has to do is dump that drink everywhere in the store and tell the staff to tell the guy who wrote that to clean up...

What'cha doin' homie?

>Jow Forums makes fake coupons telling idiots they will get free gibs
>starbucks is set up to where it works even though it's fake
>causes a bunch of strife over nothing

lel

this
wouldn't be surpirsed if the beaner made a label and stuck it on a cup and cried RACISM!

also, employees cannot ask you to leave. people were encouraging homeless people to shit all over the bathrooms and shoot up in there.

>this is newsworthy in the current year

LOL EPIC RACISM WIN!! haha racism is funny guys, right? here's another joke: wetback. haha funny word funny joke *eats own shit*

Why was he at a Starbucks? They dont sell either burritos or landscaping supplies, perhaps he was lost on his way to a home depot parking lot or looking for directions.

I saw 3 niggers so far that tried to use those coupons on starbucks and 2 of them got arrested for starting shit at the counter. Why cant these niggers learn theyll never have a chance at fucking over a gigantic company like starbucks?

free coffee beans
demand it now

Niggers get away with it. They want their turn.

Oy Vey! Dirty Judenkaffee!

>t. butt hurt spic

Is Starbucks /ourcoffeeshop/?

p.s. don't pay lecoffee merchant. just brew that shit yourself or pick up the $1 black coffee at convenience store or fast food chain. adding creme/sugar/spice/cream/etc is degenerate and faggotry.

L;OLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He’s just fishing for easy (you)s

>Why cant these niggers learn theyll never have a chance at fucking over a gigantic company like starbucks?
Thats exactly what the two nogs arrested at that one Starbucks did.

Holy fucking cuckpany

WTF!!!
I love Starbucks now

Stfu, beaner.

I think we we're the coffe beaners

Hahaha

>printed ticket means it's a mobile order
Spic set his name as beaner on the app.

This must have been extremely upsetting and traumatic for this poor poor beaner

who needs a sign?

Attached: whiteonly.jpg (1024x1022, 549K)

>Give name for order as Beaner
>Make staff member awkwardly clarify that you said Beaner
>Receive receipt with *Beaner*
>Make other staff member awkwardly call out Beaner
>Receive cup with Beaner written on it
>Report the use of the term Beaner to media
This beaner's a pretty solid IRLtroll.

Attached: images (7).jpg (384x384, 15K)

Bump

I can see some sjw calling themselves a beaner because of their coffee addiction... than handing the cup to their illegal friend and complaining

Kys mutt

And it wasn't a caramel frappuchino? I'm calling bullshit. Mexicans only like caramel fraps.

THE MAN'S NAME IS PETER.
SOUNDS LIKE BEANER IN SPIC.

What with americans and words?

Attached: vlcsnap-2013-08-22-00h02m08s38.png (634x480, 336K)

Peter could sound like beaner if you had an accent, I bet.

Peter
Beaner

is that true, I don't go to sb. should I flood sb with all sorts of funny names.....?

Attached: 1525186183303.png (713x611, 26K)

You're right but for the wrong reasons. All Starbucks orders have printed tickets now. They tell the difference at a glance by seeing if the name is capitalized or not. If it's in all caps, it goes to the mobile order station. Also, notice how the part of the sticker that says if its mobile or not is cut off.

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM

This is over 9000

Attached: IMG_20180420_124926.jpg (1440x846, 192K)

Manufactured/Recreational outrage, it's just a hobby to these people. Plus it appeals to their low IQ instinctual authoritarianism: get other people to do what you want for the sake of getting them to do what you want. Makes them feel like they have power and all that.

words are how we communicate here in the 1st world stupid wetback

because if they cry outrage enough they can win the lottery and it attracts more in a positive-feedback-loop

Attached: lady chinky eyes.jpg (640x360, 62K)

you know whats funny too is starbucks could have totally went the other way and been the coffee of the right years past if they kept it simple but they decided to go this way and this is what they get

they are neck deep in mud and I hope they enjoy every second of it .

I hope he gets his order on time with extra ICE.

THIS. CANT YOU MONGS PUT 2 N 2 TOGEVVER?

oh my goodness !

>LOL EPIC RACISM WIN!! haha racism is funny guys, right? here's another joke: wetback. haha funny word funny joke *eats own shit*

OY VEY, MR. GONZALES!! TELL OUR NEWS CAMERAS MORE ABOUT HOW THE EVIL WHITE GOYIM REFUSED TO SHOW THE WHITE GUILT WE'VE BEEN BRAINWASHING THEM WITH SINCE BIRTH.

El chicANO

Attached: 1523934816802.jpg (720x960, 53K)

But you have free speech, free speech means that you can use words, not letting you use words it's unconstitutional.

he told them his name was Pedro

google it

Why aren't you offended by this? I've seen Mexicans and chicanos go ballistic when they hear the word beaner or spic. (Yet they have no problem using the word nigger)

¿What chu doing there Pedro?

obviously no one is stopping me physically.
but yelling fire in a crowded theatre when there isn't a fire has consequences.

Ok, what's the consequence of saying beaner?

Fuck off, brown boy.

Go to Starbucks and you are a coffee beaner.

but no one gives a shit what a fucking retard spic beaner mestizo taco has to say

Attached: nodogs.jpg (467x567, 39K)

They’re going after starbucks because they groveled to nigs. Don’t show weakness, they’ll just see this as an opportunity to attack you further.

See this are illegal things cause they restrict freedom, but saying beaner does nothing.

If it does soemthing it's emotional, and those emotional consequences seem to be worst for cis white males lately as they are more depressed angry and killing themselves.

Should we forbid the use of the term white male?

Um guys
I went to in n out and ordered some fries and told them some different toppings on it
The lady looked at me and because I’m Hispanic said
Oh you want it animal style
I-I just she’s repeating trump word for word
Where do I go to report this racism by in n out?

I say we start a campaign to go into starbucks, order using a racist name, and post results.

I pick spook

Doesn't matter, the more Starbucks gets shitted on and bends over for shitskins, the faster employees get redpilled

The worst case scenerio is Huff Post sicks their lib mutts on you. Other than that, not much probably.

sizable if verifiable

Mmmmm animals style fries sounds good. What do you people put on your fries?

Holy shit this.

What do you think about making white male into an insult like beaner or nigger?

in which case non white males are socially forbidden from saying it, cause it has the same implications.

Hispanics don’t find the word beaner racist
The only words that are racist are when you compare minorities to blacks
You say beaner
They say meh
You say bean nigger
Then WHAT TE FUCJ YOU WANT TO TAKE DIS OHTSIDE
Gook
Meh
GOOK NIGGER
WHAT DEG FUG BISH

This man knows. Keep your damn hazelnuts outta my breakfast beverage. If it can't float a cinder block, it ain't coffee.

Lol, I approve of calling all Mexicans and central Americans beaners

Attached: img_170.jpg (350x466, 29K)

>Anus

hahahhaha

Attached: 1324829071820.jpg (251x251, 13K)

This is a really good idea. I wonder how it could be done. Need a well known black person to be the one who says "Hey, white male is basically like calling us niggers. I'm offended now." As long as it is a different race putting it forward people will probably get on board, especially reluctant white liberals

its called a negligent hire....

His name was Peter and the employee most likely made a typo. Now this ((event)) is just being used to attempt to swing the midterms so Trump can be impeached. Expect more convenient psyops both manufactured and real events artificially promoted widely social media.

tip o' the hat to you, user.

Attached: rights.jpg (552x454, 109K)

LOOKS LIKE REPARATIONS ARE BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

Attached: coffee beaner.png (1164x579, 285K)

HOLY SHIT WHY IS THAT STORE SO FUCKING OFFENSIVE TOWARDS MINORITIES.
THEY CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT.
CANT EVEN MAKE A FUCKING CUP OF COFFEE WITHOUT INSULTING THEIR CUSTOMERS.
MAYBE THEY SHOULD TAKE THE STUPID NAMES OFF THE CUPS.

Attached: DD.jpg (2000x836, 204K)

One coffee please
>Yes sir. What’s your name?
Peter
>Ok Beaner your order will be ready soon
Did he just call me beter? Ok thank you

All that fucking layout marking, draft lines and tracing. Signmaker still incorrectly places a comma. That's what you get for contracting a chink to do a white man's job.

Attached: ftfy13.jpg (900x1085, 366K)

Attached: 1508627479072.jpg (400x400, 26K)

No one cares thin-skinned faggot

GIBAJANDROS. Let's convince them that every undocumented immigrant gets a free coffee. And then just call ICE on as many Starbucks as possible

Shup up fucking wetback beaner spic.

Wanna write some nice offer on this, since your English is probably better than mine?

Attached: coupon template.png (1444x622, 187K)

>muh degeneracy
While you're right about black coffee, you're also a massive faggot

>supporting Israel is now redpilled
literally kys my man

Hola, Que esta haciendo, ese