Do manlets become extremely successful due to their need of proving that they are capable?

Do manlets become extremely successful due to their need of proving that they are capable?
Is it the same reason why most comedians are ugly?

Attached: Height-World-Leaders001.jpg (391x429, 109K)

Piss off kike.
Fucking isralieposter.

How tall is bibi

manlet tier
why do you ask

>How tall is bibi

Slightly shorter than his favorite pet.

Attached: trump and his owner.jpg (758x530, 76K)

Attached: petting_the_midget.jpg (615x470, 42K)

napolean was 1.74m

nah he was at least 6 million cm tall

>he was at least 6 million cm tall

Attached: merschand.png (242x208, 7K)

Most men in the world are manlets. So it's more likely that a leader will be a manlet.

Napoleon was average height for the time. Everyone was shorter back then.

you forgot that Putin is also a manlet

manlets are secretly the master race

it's mating ritual.

good lookin dude with a huge cock can bang chicks in a cardboard box.

manlets have to aquire lots of shiney stuff to get any.

Manlets have always been the greatest.

Greets from Jow Forums

Attached: asset3_height.png (800x1044, 375K)

I want to make an important point about Napoleon if I may.

Napoleon was not short by the standards of his day, but let me tell you who he WAS noticeably shorter than: the Aristocrats and Monarchs and Noble families of Europe. Those families had been entrenched in wealth and power for many, many generations and had grown a few inches taller and were stronger, SMARTER, and healthier all around than most of their peasant stock. Their mothers had absolutely ALL the protein they could eat, every day of their lives, and were force fed extra while they were pregnant.

Napoleon was certainly NOT from poverty, but he was exactly average for a poor European peasant, and THAT actually was the joke, at the time. Not that he was short, but that he was shorter than his enemies, who were like the Morlocks to the peasants' Eloi.

This is a crucial point that I don't think enough people pick up on. Napoleon was rather happy to be of shorter stature, because it ingratiated him to the people he was fighting for, and distinguished him from the landed gentry who owned them in a way he exploited ruthlessly for political points with his supporters.

Napoleon was great. Unfortunately, his History has been primarily written by his enemies, who remain entrenched in power in Europe to this day.

Bibi is king of the Jews. He towers about most Jews and even some goyim. His voice is surprising baritone.

Yeah when your growing muscle on a smaller frame it's going to look bigger than it actually is.

I've heard that short guys have larger cocks. Maybe it's penis power.

the emperor have an excuse ; people were globally smaller 2 centuries ago

>Napoleon was a peasant
he himself was a noble, you utter fuckwit
punny nobility of his pigfucker island, but nobility still
and he was very far from having been born poor
he also was the son of a freemason, and most likely one himself, fwiw
Mutts' education, ffs...

Attached: merryeducation.jpg (544x884, 137K)

Just reinforcing your OP

>Average height back then

Pro-tip: that's about the average height worldwide right now too

>American education

Attached: 1518380737914m.jpg (1024x780, 73K)

Manlets! Lmfao

There should unironically be a ban on all kikeposters. You are scum and your kind is not welcome here.
t. 185cm Kike-stomper

Attached: 1526224759388.png (500x553, 235K)

Manlet or not we are all still posting on the same Jow Forums. Shorter guys grow up with a "something to prove" mentality though.

>Something to prove mentality

That's basically just human nature breh

>185cm swedistani manlet
t. 198cm collectivist stomper