GUN NUTS BTFO'D!

GUN NUTS BTFO'D!

Attached: 9674.png (1309x626, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ8nN6hTnmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much did you enjoy the dopamine shot you hot from posting this?

Do you think it was gun owners who got the warnings put on packs of cigarettes?

That's adorable.

Cigarettes can't cause cancer unless they're smoked. Similarly, guns can't cause murders unless they're fired intentionally at people by murderers.

Wow, great comparison. Really jingled my jangles.

Portuguese slave working for niggers?

Attached: 1510210435138.jpg (588x823, 109K)

I love how the news is reporting saying the vegas shooters motive was because gubment wanted to take guns and their source is just couple guys claiming they talked to shooter before the shooting

If he wanted people to wake up to the gov’t taking guns away why would he shoot 58 people to make the cause worse? Why would he shoot up a country music festival where almost everyone is white and a responsible gun owner and supports 2nd amendment

Does the definition of slave include earning 7 times the salary I would get in Portugal for the same work?

Don't know if logical fallacy or a horrendous bad joke.

>Cigarettes are completely safe in the hands of non-smokers.
>Guns are completely safe in the hands of non-killers.
What's the issue again?

Stay on facebook you dumbass

>smoking analogs

Attached: 1498842813579.jpg (527x578, 25K)

They realize they're losing, even after they introduced child soldiers into the war on guns, and that everyone was on to their spook.

I don't believe it for a second. They need to scapegoat gun owners for shit they didn't do, as usual.

>leftards with IQ in the double digit try to meme

Attached: 1526254367384.png (1300x2000, 307K)

/thread

did you just call normal cigarettes analogs

Attached: Screenshot_20180511-115617.png (1920x1200, 338K)

What do you do and how did the other portofag know?

It's true though. You only get cancer if you're genetically inferior.

Somebody with good genes could smoke 10 packs a day for decades and not get cancer.

STFU with the BTFO. It was stupid af when the 12 year olds started using it, It's still stupid af. Move on.

It's true though. We don't sue truck drivers for second hand smoke or yell at a gas station clerk for someone smoking inside a building.

For smokers themselves they have every right to cause themselves harm. They don't have the right to cause other's harm. That's why we blame individuals for exposing others to second hand smoke. We blame the smoker when they smoke inside and not the cigarette.

This is almost as retarded as when they lie and say an AR-15 is less regulated for minors in school than a Kinder Egg.

Attached: 9-MM-AMMO-TEN-X-RING-115-GRAIN-T-M-J-1-100-F-P-S-50-ROUND-BOXES-NEW-AMMO_100967579_21155_FB39B86C0D9 (3000x2250, 641K)

i gotta say that's the best one i've seen yet

My bullets are reserved for collective violence.

shills in here hard today

MORTE AOS PRETOS

ANGOLA É NOSSA

BTFO
T
F
O

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ8nN6hTnmM

Hogg, your Secret Meme Lab in Florida is full of fail. Please sage yourself.

I get a dopamine kick all the time when I shoot my legs.

I have guns and I smoke, fight me limp dick

>Smoking should be illegal

>smoke in moderation/responsibly
>don't get cancer
Makes sense to me.