What does Jow Forums think of the Qur'an?

What does Jow Forums think about the Qur'an?

Attached: quran.png (515x362, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgwAGugPZtU
wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronological_Order_of_the_Qur'an
youtube.com/watch?v=Nm44RzC8eks
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5TY5CPrzk
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pure

You know what we think faggot.

Attached: 1525466858007.jpg (680x383, 33K)

pigs ecrement

Attached: fuck-islam.jpg (850x763, 24K)

>horse shit
Fify

Semitic fairy tales

islam must be completely whiped out from the surface of the earth.

a cool story about a schizophrenic pirate

mutt
mutt
mario
mutt

The guy with the head on fire was an alright conquerer. The book is basically how his continents-spanning empire survived so long.
His theology doesn't add up, tho.

garbage religion written by a garbage man

it is sort of interesting so far, im only like a tenth of the way through. I have to say it doesn't have the grandiose quality of the OT nor the breathless revelation of the NT.

It has its own sort of atmosphere, much more personal is how i would describe it

Yeah, I read a lot of it. It's really repetitive and doesn't flow good at all. It's narrative parts are plagiarized from the Old and New Testaments of the Bible along with some extra-canonical stuff that didn't make it into the Bible. It's nothing special, it actually really fucking sucks and is boring as shit to read.

Unironically based.

Attached: 29595315_365343397316484_5346578767526385295_n.jpg (720x478, 47K)

Forgot to change your flag.

In Norway it is known as "The pedo's guidebook: the autobiography of Mohomo'd"

complete and total garbage, try reading it sometime it's a big pain in the ass to get through. Shit's not even in chronological order.

Honestly the laws are more interesting to read than his trek inbetween Mecca and Medina desu

No I didn't

Attached: Frost_20180404_215129_110472747.jpg (435x327, 26K)

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 36K)

>all of the homo

Attached: 28378983_196663821087256_5411550096110406742_n.jpg (540x540, 35K)

pretty good for kindling.

Pure Heresy.

Attached: 1.png (640x4687, 1.18M)

RARE
A R
R A
ERAR

Attached: B39zv2iIcAAK02w.png (978x550, 770K)

Gtfo you filthy sand nigger

Can’t speak for the heathens here, but we Catholics love it. The Pope will soon declare it to be as compatible with Christian values as the Bible. It’s part of our long term plan to merge with Islam.

Attached: 93D3BDCD-5E70-4C5C-A616-9CD6F1A6D2C5.jpg (620x340, 80K)

Poison to the mind, do not read this filth.

It really is, digits

nu/pol/ can't handle this redpill

Maybe if you’re one of those dang Protestants, but a good Catholic reads the Koran every single day.

Attached: 10281871-8A2E-44C1-9D95-F08696C069AB.jpg (639x375, 90K)

Every pope in recent memory has joyously read and treasured the words of Muhammad, the true Prophet of the Catholic Faith.

Attached: 103EB6DD-E804-4C9A-98AB-56DD62F9DDA9.jpg (500x421, 135K)

Popes treasure their Korans, made of the finest goat hides. It is truly a joy for them to be able to read it openly thanks to the open minded attitudes of their flock.

Attached: F7E88131-A3A5-4C8F-A3DD-3ED359032F99.jpg (410x408, 32K)

i think it's a sandnigger tier book. usually the only book a sandmonkey reads in his entire life. if it can read that is, something only a minority of these monkeys mastered.

The faithful will enter their basilicas one Sunday and see the Koran on the altar, and rejoice!

Attached: 98F95BE2-B938-4D97-B824-04DD5637D7EC.jpg (720x960, 171K)

Remember, Communism isn’t just Jewish, it’s Catholic.

Attached: 9A966B6B-B145-49EE-8B74-04C6337BEB54.jpg (624x347, 46K)

>It has its own sort of atmosphere, much more personal is how i would describe it
That's because it's the intimate insights of an actual schizophrenic

fpbp

SIKE

U THOT

A holy book for the Arabs. It affirms Old Testament characters as well as Jesus Christ.

great with potato wedges

Never actually reddit but but if there is an english or swedish translation i might have look.

Personally i think the new testament in its last interpretation is the best in stories and morale.

I read it. It's very derivative of the Hebrew bible and the New Testament. Very. Also, the language is very base, poor. Don't let anyone fool you with that old "Oh, well, Arabic is such a beautiful language it can't be properly translated to convey the richness and the subtelty and the ...." BULLSHIT.

Every other fucking language on the planet earth can be translated without some whiny bitch bitching about its "lost meaning" and/or "lost beauty" or other nonsense.

Anyway.

Some of my ancestors believed in it. I have nothing clever to add.

you think you can just go online and spread lies????

Vatican invention

Tu seras égorgé et vidé de ton sang avec les autres kuffars quand le jour viendra.

Not that rare.

ive burnt a copy before and thrown bacon bits at muslims. i like the quran because it affords me the opportunity to hate so many ppl that believe it.

Give me a reason for why you should do that.

Imagine if you didn't have any enemies.

Uh, no?

i dont know about schizophrenic, I think Mohammed was much too functional for that. Some sort of mood disorder though is likely.

It really does sound like someone just talking about these ideas, it doesn't have that austere, almost awe-inspiring quality that the OT or NT have.

Anyway, what do you believe in?

youtube.com/watch?v=FgwAGugPZtU

How the sura are ordered (by length rather than chronologically) makes it hard to get the final (less peaceful) message unless you know how to read it as abrogation is dependent on the order of revelation.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronological_Order_of_the_Qur'an

Much use of the word verily is necessary.

Cut people's heads off for peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nm44RzC8eks

Attached: 1508061114998.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Verily i tell you that we're all full of shit.

Attached: 1508061214280.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

I like to photoshop watermarks of Mohammed onto it and send it to my local Mosque.
>Have to destroy any images of the prophet or else you’re irredeemable.
>Can’t destroy the Qur’an or you’re irredeemable.

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5TY5CPrzk

kek. Not exactly what I mean but yeah. The Bible is not written in a sort of first person perspective for the most part, and even the bits that are like Ecclesiastes have a kind of grandeur to them.

A lot of the Quran seems to be written in the imperative mood, like someone talking to a group of people.

Fucking German, I swear

Everyone just opens it on a random page

its a nice song.

Qur'an is the most legitimately comprehensive account of how the world has come to be and how we as the followers of Allah can live in peace and tranquility...
Sorry, I can't even keep a strainght face while typing that

It's a load of poorly written shit. fifty shades of grey has a better plotline

If it sounds good, i'll buy it. I'm retarded like that.

Has contradicting tenants.....are the jews good or not? Mecca passages vs medina passages.....also the hadith & siras are part of it yet not a part of it....too many Imams just make up shit.....sucks to be a kid or woman or jew, christian, buddhist, sikh, hindu, shinto, atheist in the book....

Yea, its a pretty great book if you wanna royally fuck up a people group and the world by extension....

too many warring factions......there isn't ever gonna be peace not even when everyone submits

A false book created by a false prophet

Attached: fools.jpg (420x320, 19K)

Being organized isn't bad.

So you're saying my Muslim ancestors were literally retarded.

>implying there are true prophets

dope

the book of Daniel in the King James version has some top tier language

it's alright
if muslims actually followed it we wouldn't have shit like wahhabism or the sunni-shia schism

I WILL NOW PROVIDE YE KINDLY FOLLOWERS WITH MY LATEST SCRIPTURE.

Desert religions should be ignored
Europe shall be inhabited by white people of good moral character
Traps are gay

The sura revelation order is important is the text contradicts itself and people often quote older sura to proof it's a peaceful religion,
while a the newer "better" sura demanding a less peaceful action actually supersede the old ones.

The main point of change is between what was preached Medina and what was in preached Mekka. (once as a small religious group without power and later as a large group able to wage war)

People also often recommend reading it from the back to the front as the first revelations (that often get contradicted later) tend to be short, and at the end of the text.

Attached: liberated_woman_03_by_nayzak-d5xesad.jpg (758x1055, 271K)

Why?

Who's White? what's "good"?

Why?

It's good for doing lines off of.
Everything you need to know about Islam is in chapter 18.

Attached: FB_IMG_1486098013231.jpg (720x720, 88K)

Now you know kids, if you start asking too many questions uncle Ahmed is gonna have to chop your fucking heads off. Just a friendly heads up.

Back when the Arabs invaded Europe they did the first thing, i'm sure some Whites have done the second thing, what's your point?

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!!

The Quaran is worse than the Talmud...

And they both are pure shit..

>dead sea scrolls ftw

Attached: 1526117485651.png (596x671, 338K)

I mean i'm just too woke, that's the problem.

PIGS BE UPON HIM (PBUH)

My point is fuck Islam we should have another Crusade to cleanse Europe of their bullshit

What is there to think of a semitic arabic cult?
Irrelevant, I only hate the christkikes that conquered us 1000 years ago and their eradication.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-15-30-10.png (720x1280, 674K)

Is that pic supposed to be serious? America invading Iraq literally lead to the creation of ISIS who beheaded tons of innocent civilians.

You know i believe you when you say you love me and i love you too, you know? i want half of all your supplies by noon or i'll chop your wife's left hand off with my machete. Sounds fair, right? now run along, be a good kid.

Should? "we" should? why's that?

Yeah, but the real problem is the Arabs themselves let's be honest here.

Because its a heretic cult to the Jewish cult that dominated Europe, not that Islan didn't dominate Europe too, nothing about Christianituy is European in fact it us purely semitic and Jewish nothing European goyim.about it at all.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-46-55.png (720x1280, 948K)

B..but Islam us European you larper, arabs hate Islam, you are an arab, we are true arabs.

Cleansing Europe is not a Crusade.
Crusades are based on god forgiving waging war to conquer the holy land.
Fighting in other areas does not fit this definition.
This is why the battles of the crusades happened in a very specific area:
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
and the Reconquesta, removing Muslim invaders from Spain, was not considered to be a "crusade".

I wouldn't say irrelevant. I mean i wouldn't call it irrelevant, i wouldn't classify it as entirely irrelevant.

Whatever you say buddy, just lower the gun. We're all friends here and we mean you no harm.

Who is we what are you?

Yes.

So you're saying "we" should because you say so, alright. That's great kid.