be a NEET

> be a NEET
> get depressed and KYS when you realize you wasted your life and have no money or GF
> be a wageslave
> sell your soul and humanity to the Jews to a pittance and destroy your body as well if it’s manual labor
> join the military
> die for Israel

What the fuck else is there to do? God tier would be becoming a Socialite but unfortunately I don’t think my trust fund is quite big enough for that. I think I’ll just be a student for as long as I can convince my parent to pay for my college, at least then I trick myself into believing I’m accomplishing something worthwhile

Attached: 4697731A-EEF4-4FB8-BFA1-752AA0CB9027.png (995x601, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQCFdcEXknc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why don't you just go out in a bang and spare us your shitty lamentation.

Become self-sustainable and minimize both your material and immaterial needs to the utmost extreme.

be a neet and don't kill yourself?

>"Ju want tu kill jurself ja? stahp being ze bitch of ze jude and take ze control ja?"

Attached: SCN_0011.jpg (1400x950, 163K)

take a few of (((them))) with you
try and stay off the jew pills

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 7K)

yeah or this....

Attached: kjmk.jpg (214x300, 13K)

you either accept your life or change it. complaining and whining is literally just wishing for someone else to make a change for you. imagine if everyone chose one of those 2, but never whined and complained and depressed and demotivated themselves and others in the process, as is so god damn common especially on this site. imagine what that world could be like, but more importantly, what your life could be

Become a hermit and live in the woods. You just need to find a rural and large enough area that people won't accidentally find and it would be a bitch for police to arrest you. I guess you could also buy a plane ticket to some third world shithole and just keep walking until you find land that no one knows and is uninhabited. The latter would get you in a lot more trouble though, the government will assume you're actually a terrorist or some shit and probably sic CIA on your ass.

>imagine if everybody else quit working like idiots and just chilled together naked and had sex all the time, eating from the fruit and veggies that literally grow freely from the ground

oy vey, user, sounds terrible

thats a cop out on his options
"just do it" is a useless as wallowing

Attached: 5ffc0d04-161c-422a-a519-d901befd7910.jpg (1084x1920, 1.51M)

natives will kidnap for ransom too, definetely dont do the latter, op

good advice from chad here

Attached: shitting bros.jpg (569x420, 39K)

Wildcard: Start your own business

You only live once. You only die once. How you live, and how you die, are the most important things, they are what, if anything by anyone you will remembered for.
List of things you can actually do
>be a NEET and literally waste both
>Be a wageslave and waste death
>be a soldier and waste life
>Be someone who does something above and beyond who changes the world in whatever way they feel like. A lot of the people who are most successful at this don't even care how they change the world. Journalism, entrepreneurs bureaucrats, and artists are often the ones who waste neither.

>What the fuck else is there to do
youtube.com/watch?v=cQCFdcEXknc

>why don't you just go out in a bang and spare us your shitty lamentation.
Why not suggest that he take out a few journalists rather than just kill himself?

Plot twist: you join their tribe instead. You could use the technology you bring along to trick them into thinking your some sort of god, even.

This is true. Everyone has: a personal situation, unique to them; a family situation, encompassing 2 or more people, and which often links a person to a place; a personal social situation, which could be strong or weak; a wide-ranging social situation, which includes mass media, social media, and various cultural trends; and a political situation, which is comprised of the governments they live under. All of these things affect a person and a person's success.

You can't just say "be better" and have that be that. Now, it's a part of it, and everyone should strive to do what they can for themselves (e.g. exercise, diet, education, career progression, etc.) no matter what the other situations may be. But thinking it's the only problem is, in itself, a problem.

user, read what I wrote above. Eat well, sleep plenty, don't fap too much, don't waste hours a day on video games and video entertainment, and have a physical fitness plan that you follow. Have a religion if that's something you want. In other words, improve yourself. That often causes ripples throughout the rest of your life, improving multiple situations you find yourself in.

Killing normies children fucks them up hardcore, go for that

Wow, what a great well thought out intelligent and articulate post.

What do you do for living?

Attached: eat-baby.jpg (800x600, 64K)

sneed