Ms13/Latino gang stories

Has anyone actually had to deal with these people? I’ve never had any problems with them and they are everywhere here in massachussetts. Trump is full of shit

Attached: 097AB96C-5294-485C-9614-8AA88448F218.jpg (470x313, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/seventeen-ms-13-gang-members-nabbed-murder-drug-charges-article-1.3751886
cis.org/sites/default/files/2018-02/MS-13-Spreadsheet-FEB20.xlsx
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/4-Bodies-Found-Dead-Central-Islip-Long-Island-Park-Families-FBI-Police-Gang-Violence-419460174.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>living in a gated community
fucking liberal

>I’ve never had any problems with them
that's because you're not white user

went to highschool with a few. They ended up brutally murdering a girl that went to the school. Smashed her skull in with a toilet seat and carved an upside down cross on her chest. Kind of fucked up.

Niggers commit way more crimes and homicides but they are from America so people turn the other cheek but as soon as a foreigner does 1/10th of what niggers do they go nuts

fuck niggers and also fuck illegal spics. You're comparing AIDS to ebola with that.

I just walked up and down my block, didn’t see any MS 13 either. Blumpf BTFO again!

Attached: FFF09D3E-0F9C-4167-A298-28DFA1971EC1.jpg (346x281, 30K)

You're a lying piece of shit.

I mean I live in a safe mostly white city but we had a lot of Salvadorans and they were hard working good people
Link to the news story or you’re full of shit

This guy didn’t have any probs with them either.

Attached: 06A16ECB-68D2-4188-964A-AED5242D517F.jpg (1200x628, 48K)

fucking savages
trump was being overly kind

>I’ve never had any problems with them and they are everywhere here in massachussetts
Ya, aren't they in your college physics class? Or, is it medical school? Asking for a friend.

They are working manual labor jobs to feed their families.

If your not in the game u have nothing to worry about.

This is pretty much what I meant. They don’t target innocents. Only niggers and other illegals or people who are competition

These ms-13 affiliated el salvadoreans that work so hard that dont pay taxes uses the money they earn to deal meth to your sons and daughters which then your kids turn into junkies that whore their bodies out to Pimp Mack.

Build the fuckin wall.

In my experience, gang members will only fuck with you if you're in a rival gang. Don't join a gang and you won't be fucked with.

In Rhode Island we have the P.S.L. MS13 gang. Almost everyone I have met from MS13 has ben a chill person, they never had that ima a tough gangster so be scared of me persona, they work with the mob on federal hill doing car insurance scams and things of that nature.

Drugs should all be legal for many reasons. Also if you raised children that would get addicted to hard drugs maybe it’s your fault

I live in LA, just don’t go into obviously shit neighborhoods and you probably will never see one.
Let police deal with them.

nydailynews.com/new-york/seventeen-ms-13-gang-members-nabbed-murder-drug-charges-article-1.3751886

just one of hundreds of stories, shill

You should let them fuck your sister.
Fucking traitor.

>be dumb shit, join MS13
>realize you fucked up and try to leave your cool kids club
>involved with drugs and know people in the gang
>gang kills you to shut you up
>be surprised

Lol, dumb shits beig dumb shit.

Jesus Christ just look at them? Op is either a spic or a cuck why would you want these monkeys in your state??

Attached: 7A00B4FD-36A8-429F-9742-CC1B2AD1D351.png (1124x598, 203K)

kys, you worthless nigger

Attached: angelcop.gif (500x330, 213K)

McDonald's grease that's hilarious

I was having this conversation with my druggo friend. He didn't think Mexican cartels were a big deal, that they only made meat kebabs etc. out of people who'd screwed them and he believed the same thing would happen in Kent where we were with local drug dealers if you fucked them over.

>Has anyone actually had to deal with these people? I’ve never had any problems with them and they are everywhere here in massachussetts. Trump is full of shit

My neighborhood has a main street, north of which live professionals, south of which is OK but not as ritzy. There are Salvadoran restaurants and bars south of the main strip and I understand MS-13 hangs out there, they also put up some graffiti. MS-13 killed a drug dealer a few years ago, but I have not heard any stories of them messing with white people or doing anything too crazy (other than the drug dealer they killed).

This is pretty much what I observed in Denver over the past 25 years...they've essentially wiped out all the other Hispanic gangs and a lot of the black ones, but they don't really attack "civilians." Yet, anyway.

Literally a spic kys op

Attached: 7F4F30B8-5374-4B44-B021-FAD5073C8F58.jpg (399x384, 27K)

>meme flag defending MS13
You have to go back.

Bullshit. Those spics are no better than niggers. In fact they are worse than niggers because they will purposely try to get on your good side to have a better chance at fucking you over.

All spic gang members are animals and WILL be shot in the streets. Their defenders will be bleeding right beside them.

Not ms-13 but I had some contacts that were Latin Kings, you obviously didn't want to fuck them over but they certainly weren't as stupid or violent as the blacks

>as long as they kill each other in burtal ways I don't have to worry!
A lion kills a wildebeast the same way MS13 members kill people just because you're not being affected doesn't change the fact they're animals
Back to your cuckshed

>I don't have aids
>aids isn't a problem

>dont live in a conservacuck shithole
>hurr durr must be a gated community

kek. trumpcucks are truly delusional. i know it must be hard to fathom.

Just looked in my backyard, no MS-13 here.

I live in Laredo, TX. AMA.

If I were a spic gang member myself I would want drugs to remain illegal because they are profiting off of drugs being illegal.

That's what they do at first when they have to fight other gangs. Once they are the king gang in town they move to robbing rich whites and pushing shit politicians who accept drug money bribes.

The Deep State uses MS-13 as a subcontractor for human trafficking

>it is unheard of for gangs to corner a black market turned legal
>what is prohibition
Not that a spic could possibly understand this. You will do anything to mentally defend your kind.

2 miles from my house in carelton park:
kids walk to bus stop look over into park,
4 other children were chopped into pieces and limbs strewn all over playground.
kys shills you can google it.
17 murders in 18 months including a 17 year old girl and her 18 month old daughter in brentwood.
can you imagine hacking an 18 month old baby to death with a machete you lib scumbags?

i worked with a couple when i was a food runner, they were line chefs and dishwashers. a little bit more stand offish than the average border jumper but nothing terrible, they were at war with the nortenos at the time which are 5th - 3rd gen beaner gang. meh. seems worse in ny.

went to a middle school with a bunch of MS13-in-training. even though we had a dress code, they all wore the same khaki colored button up shirt with "shorts" that fit more like pants. constantly vandalizing school property with MS13 tags, constantly trying to smoke cigs and weed in the bus lot, constantly inattentive and lifeless in class. you could call on one of these kids 80 times and he wouldn't even lift his head. never had too many of them in my classes, but were actually more well-behaved than the black kids who were just constantly fighting and screaming in the hallways.

How does it feel getting beaten out of significance by California every year since 1970?

“Carelton Park” isn’t a real place you’re full of shit

Jokes on you, I have no idea what you're talking about or implying.

Next question.

When this attitude starts spreading outside of California, you will know that Trump was right

Never seen a dude like that in my entire life, we would just bully the fucker with all these tattoos in his face.
Fuck sake, at least learn to be a proper druglord favelado and just wear a corinthians or flamengo shirt instead.

>spic proceeds to go through any and all mental gymnastics to defend his kind
Just remember that you will be hanging alongside your buddies. And dont forget you chose this.

as if america hasnt always had shit neighborhoods, even when it was only my precious huwhite folks. fucking dork.

>Trump is full of shit
>Wanting violent beaners around
Yeah what could go wrong? Besides that the country turns into mexico

Wasnt there a ms13 boss in LA that tried to ethnically cleanse the city of black people?

the thing is in poor neighborhoods the school kids hear rap music saying, get money yo!
start dating ms13
dont realize girlfriend = my prostitute in spic world.
try to leave, get killed. other schoolgirls fall in line.

It's a joke about how Texas, despite being a very large part of the United States GDP and electoral votes, gets overshadowed by California.

>spic defending other spics
Just like niggers defending other niggers
Post a pic of yourself with time stamp if I’m wrong but you won’t because you’re a spic and just like other spics you have to go back.

Attached: DC36C386-A183-45BF-B7B7-83E07B559281.jpg (453x439, 93K)

careton park is in central islip you lying piece of shill.

why people feel outraged for Trump comments, is fucking stupid, these fucking animals are the worst scum from earth, are literally animals...

Niggers have no ambition to drive their feral need for destruction. Spics do, and this makes them much more of an issue.

I have to deal with the worst of both where I live, and at least with niggers you know what you are getting by looking at them. They aren't smart enough to play tricks.
Spics are nothing but animals and thieves looking for their next target, and they know how to be manipulative.

I unironically agree with you. There are a lot of dangerous gangs in the US, why is he focused on them? I'm guessing it's a 4D chess move having to do with NXVUM

Attached: dc47522e75a59eec524a79c6d347510a.jpg (800x675, 118K)

They're no worse than your average Spic
none of them should be in our country

cis.org/sites/default/files/2018-02/MS-13-Spreadsheet-FEB20.xlsx

complete list of MS13 members as tracked by the center for immigration studies.

anyone can google it you lying sack of garbage. but I guess lies is your only arguement.

Attached: 1507590968264.jpg (1536x2048, 219K)

Yeah, that's really definitive evidence op. You haven't seen them at your suburban mall so they must not exist. Your really broke this conspiracy wide open.

I'm starting to think this is a shill thread. So many single post IDs defending spics. Fucking unreal.

> Yep, without explaining my work, I once met a MS-13 gang member once. He was mexican and was actually really mellow, but I think he might've left the gang or something.
Can't delete this, moshe.

What is your race? What are the demographics? (And don't use the fucking word hispanic to describe race)

I just googled carelton park and you are right google maps removed it. holy shit.
you can type in 102 mckinney street (north of pine st) in central islip , NY and CLEARLY see a park on google map street view though. fucking google protecting animal spics by deleting murder scenes.

Lol all i’m saying is you guys are blowing this way out of proportion.
Sure, MS13 is undesireable, but they’re here to sell drugs to junkies and those who are killed by them are either rivals, rats, or kids who thought it was cool to join and regretted it.
The police are doing their job as is evident that i live a pretty normal life and crime isn’t prevalent despite a huge latino population.

Obviously, lets do something about MS13 being here in the first place, deport them if need be, but cmon... i probably don’t need a bunker.

>gang of illegal Mexicans who sell heroin in the middle of an opioid epidemic and butcher their rivals like animals
>not a real problem
Kill yourself spic.

It is a problem, just not this end-of-America problem that will probably be resolved if WE (spics included hermano, we are brothers white boi) work together and fight the real problem that is drug addiction and the source that causes drug addiction: poverty, ignorance, mental illness, depression, etc.

No market = no reason for drug slinging organized crime.

Or did you not understand that either?

Maybe the baby was a rival gang member.

Why not build one anyway? Who wouldn’t want a bunker

I want to buy property in Alaska and build a bunker while learning to survive off the land and my own hands

>tfw too much of a city slicker yo understand how to start

:( such is life user

How about you don't let fucking subhuman animals into your country in the first place and you don't have to contain anything.

Sure, lets go back a couple thousand years and stop them from being there to begin with

You start drawing up the blueprint, and i will provide the funding :^)

How about you not let your abortion amendment get overturned

California was voting comfortably republican 30 years ago mate, these spics didn't just flip blue en masse.

Middle one literally looks like pic related

Attached: spic.jpg (836x1080, 793K)

they're likely from central america retard

Show your flag, spic.

>california always had spics tho

Do you not know how california became a US state?
Do you understand California culture and progressiveness?

It’s a fad user

I think we're fucked on that count.

I know, but it had way, way less spics was obviously my point.

Sad!

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/4-Bodies-Found-Dead-Central-Islip-Long-Island-Park-Families-FBI-Police-Gang-Violence-419460174.html

pitch the shelters to the Ex Lax Jones sheep.

he demagogs them into a frenzy of paranoia everytime the wind changes --

theyr total suckers

Attached: e37.png (425x404, 20K)

your id is literally ntr. that's how I feel about this referendum.

That's because your joke wasn't funny.

long island is crawling with them. Patchogue is turning to shit because of those roaches

---------

>.

yeah, sure ...78, that WAS the PROMISE of your buddy, Trump, rt.

---------
Pic : USA/mex border 24/7

Attached: US-MEX BORDER.jpg (600x300, 77K)

Both of you are literally retarded if you think he's defending them. He's telling you how prohibition doesn't work.

Attached: 1434573584660.jpg (856x1200, 310K)

Sure, but majority of spics voted red because red parties usually helped latinos and immigrants in general

Speaking of which, california still has the most white americans in any state

I used to have a connect who was in Texas Syndicate (a Latino/white gang) and he'd sell me ecstasy tabs for $2 each but he wouldn't sell anything less than 200 because he said "it was a waste of his time." Ended up selling them to my classmates for $20/each. Made pretty good money for a 16 year old kid.

I live on long island and it's really bad here. I read stories all the time about MS-13 members (ages 18-26) brutally murdering young high school boys (ages 13-15). I guess MS-13 doesn't care about "cultural appropriation" because it seems as though their favorite form of body desecration is a Colombian Necktie. Pic Related

Any Liberal that doesn't think these people are animals should be sent to rural El Salvador

Attached: killing_ina__colombian_necktie_04_by_crudelia-d56bei5.jpg (505x350, 33K)

Nixon won 35% of hispanics based on a quick google. Should I have reason to assume that's any different in 76 and 80?

Meanwhile legal immigrants can't get in unless they have a nobel prize, a grammy and a fellowship