Stop Calling the Police Bigot

There’s no cost to white people who call 911 about black people. There should be.

washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/05/16/theres-no-cost-to-white-people-who-call-911-about-black-people-there-should-be/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.92898cf418f9

>Black people could sue callers for defamation or malicious prosecution — for reporting to the authorities that they’re “threatening” or somehow don’t belong in a space they have a right to be in.
>In some cases, lawsuits could be filed for intentional infliction of emotional distress. Many state and municipal laws protect civil rights better than their federal equivalents; suits could be brought under these laws in some cases, too.

>At the Philly Starbucks, the Yale dorm, the golf course or the Oakland park, the police investigation should have focused on the frivolous and possibly criminal abuses of the 911 emergency system rather than on the people who were doing nothing wrong when someone called about them.

Attached: nypd.jpg (467x350, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKCC7z0yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice let's show the same repercussions to false rape claims

How about instead of complicating shit we just keep it 100.
>Black people, quit committing crime so white people don't call the police on you even when you are doing nothing wrong.
>White people, don't call the police on black people just because they exist. You have to actually witness a crime being committed. Not following this rule could result in cops not taking 911 calls seriously
>Cops, should take every 911 call seriously.

Attached: 50036786.jpg (600x400, 38K)

when you call the police from now on, do it in your blackest voice

>ayyy yo mr police man der be some niggas out here up to no gud nom sayin?

niggers, lol

Attached: niggalol.jpg (940x627, 77K)

Imblying I call the police

Attached: images (1).jpg (203x248, 12K)

I call the police any time I see a nigger, claim they’re peeking in windows and back yards. The police always come, too.

lol i love dropping a dime on niggers, i live in baltimore and they give me ample opportunity.

>we just keep it 100
LEST YOU FORGET...WHITES KILL, STEAL AND DESTROY AS WELL AS ANY OTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE. How about you stop looking for color and see people instead

I'm not even going to bother looking up stats but I can almost guarantee that a disproportionate number of frivolous 911 calls are non-whites. In fact: blacks > hispanics > whites > asian.

How about you stop seeing color on college and job applications? Then we'll talk, nig.

Blacks are ten times as likely to be murderers as whites. Ten times. It’s not as bad as the numbers make it seem, they’re mostly killing each other.

Ok then. I'll just start calling the superior 1911 for my emergency needs.

Attached: Colt-Competition-Pistol-Review-Lead.jpg (1000x678, 255K)

Fuck off nigger larper
Meme flag

Attached: 1512573699332.jpg (500x283, 42K)

>WHITES KILL, STEAL AND DESTROY AS WELL AS ANY OTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE.
Wrong, we do it better, but only at appropriate times and places.

trips checked
1911 checked
user must deliver in the name of kek

Attached: racewar johny.jpg (254x254, 15K)

A nigger on Jow Forums pleading his case. Take a hike already.

Keep calling the police whitey. This shit is too funny

Attached: 1526282312112.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

so now we just kill them so they cant sue...
i dont think they thought this thru

Attached: 1525882256370.png (483x470, 184K)

>how about you stop looking for color and see people instead
>that flag and what it means

Attached: B4B828DD-4F1C-4C07-944D-DCC3C328B48C.gif (227x221, 980K)

> There’s no cost to white people who call 911 about black people. There should be.
White people already pay the cost. That's why we're having to call 911. We have to live with jungle savages.
As for you, if we weren't able to call 911 on you, we'd just have to start shooting you. And white people shoot damn good. So be glad the cops are there to be gentle with your monkey asses.
Otherwise we'll fire the old days back up again.

Attached: black-people-lynched.jpg (500x403, 135K)

It's simple to counter this bullshit: "Discrimination against a group based on skin color can't cure racism."

And don't just say "racism can't cure racism" since that leaves them an opening to spout WELL IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BE RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE PRIVILIGE + POWER

Attached: 1344713454845.jpg (426x325, 25K)

Why are irrelevant leafs so concerned with American politics?

Go back to fucking sheep, leaf.

And NO, ypepol should call the cops on every nigger they see.

Attached: leaf-cuck0.jpg (540x652, 51K)

Attached: canadians.jpg (864x831, 191K)

>WHITES
They are called wh*toids my brother

It's painful isn't it America?
Never mind lads. They are getting subsidies for being politically correct, some classes of people almost live on them.
Money is dictating political correctness. It's an NWO force not an American one. Or a British one.
You know even in business it's why everyone says that they are equal opportunity, pro diversity, talk about being green and climate change. You get eligible for massive grants ONLY if you say those things.

Attached: IMG_4272.jpg (533x800, 58K)

I wonder is this nigger will sue Joe Horn for calling the cops on him? Oh wait, nigger got shot and is dead and can't sue.

Learn something from this, Joe Horn did nothing wrong and was not prosecuted, just make sure there are NO survivors:
youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKCC7z0yc

I'm slightly in agreement here, for different reasons. Calling emergency services for monkey shines is fucking retarded, your local cop shop has a phone number for this sort of thing and it isn't 911.