Timeline

Are leftists usually this retarded or will they do anything including defending gang raping killers just to spite Trump?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-17 at 1.31.19 PM.png (632x306, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals
videos.deathaddict.com/2017/01/9244_rival1.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OMG SO BASED!!! XD 4DXD WE NEED MORE BASED BOOMERS AND TRADTHOTS AND POC WEARING MAGA HATSXD!!!' DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS HAHA SO BAAASED!!!

Fuck off retard

He's not white and is just fighting for his own racial interests. And he's probably telling the truth, he does probably fear his racial enemies more than some criminal gang and he should.

Well, first of all, you have to understand that they're not necessarily leftists. They're just anti-white.

Fuck off nigger

online epilepsy from this user
meanwhile
Pe is MS-13 bitch, so his opinion makes sense

Both

>Maria that scrubs my toilets is so nice. I don't understand why mean racists hate Hispanics they're such a soulful diverse people!
>the real problem is nascar watching nazis who murder 1000 children a day on average with their ar15s!

>posting some bots twitter
>realize leaf made stock twitter account
>pol takes leaf bait

Seriously, csn you guys stop!

send him this

Attached: 1526574228350.jpg (1871x758, 315K)

I've been watching leftists for 30 years, and I still can't decide if they're stupid or evil.

I wish trump would post this

They are always that retarded. Thankfully people now realize this and they are losing elections, money, and support all over the West. Even Soros knows he backed the turd and he's putting his money into tech instead.

>someone who says a mean word is WORSE than someone who will kill my mother and family and behead me after cutting off my hands and feet while videotaping me.
>fucking racists! >:'(((

He should be

People arent realizing shit. Maybe a few percent, but the majority are drooling idiots who will follow the media and left social media. Its unpopular socially to go aginst the media’s propaganda and most people just want to fit in socially

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the destruction of the Democrat party.

Attached: 1525810660655.png (888x1192, 174K)

>MS-13 gangs brutally murder people in shock value ways that waste time

They are right to fear whites more than MS-13, as if the modern white ever says enough is enough, their effeciency in killing will be unsurpassed and horrific in terms of sheer numbers

It's all bullshit. Shitlibs will virtue signal all day about how much they loved people of color but cross the street as soon as they see a group of blacks up ahead of the block.

Whites commit most of the mass shootings in the US. You’re odds of being killed by a crazy white male with a gun, although incredibly small and unlikely, are still many times higher than being killed by an ms13 member.

I mean, honestly, how many ms13 members has anyone ever seen in their life? Now think about the amount of bat shit crazy white men you know who own guns.

>when the Trump Derangement Syndrome hits just right

How about we add in the nigger-gun rates?

It would really be for the best

This. They know we're the sleeping giant here. It's why they want us gone so bad.

Does this ever depress anyone else. I didn’t realise they loathed us this much.

Attached: C760A9DD-D4EC-422A-9013-93092BD15B6E.jpg (1024x1024, 114K)

see, they are both numbers, and they sort of rhyme
>AR-15
>MS-13
that means im right

>Mass shootings by whites since 1982 - 56
>Mass shootings by Hispanics since 1982 - 7

0 and 0 what's your fucking point retard?

I've said it many times.
We are heading to a civil war. There is no denying it.
I would prefer a peaceful divorce, but leftists can't leave well enough alone. It would be against their nature as control freaks.

And then send pics of all the bodies after a year of black and spic shootings.

Probably because we live in America, and not Mexico where MS-13 is based, but has a large and growing presence in the US. Which Trump is speaking of, and wants to put a stop to it before "fearing MS-13" is an actual issue instead of a logical conclusion if this country's immigration (((policy))) maintains it's heading.

Yes to all.

I'll bury you in the same hole along with your salvadoran loser friends faggot

They're literally cheering that best Korea is pulling out of talks
These people are red communists that need to be flayed alive and set on fire

Attached: 1349676845929.png (616x5370, 1.5M)

This is statistically false. Your chances of a criminal encounter w/ MS-13 or one of their feeder-gangs are higher than being shot in a mass shooting. You stupid lying faggot.

Squatamalans in a nutshell.

Attached: mexican-pride.png (500x614, 119K)

can a burger explain to me what makes an ar-15 so much scarier than normal guns

Top second from the left makes for a good reaction face.

Evil

Whenever the FBI publishes crime statistics, they always group Whites and Hispanics in together in-order to make Black crimes seem less bad and White crime seem worse.

>i virtue signal FAR more than i speak from genuine conviction

blacks commit at least one mass shooting in the chicago metro every week

Literally their only reasoning is that it "looks" scary.
You can take a ruger 10/22, kit it out to look like an AR, and the average gun grabber will freak.

They're anti white, but when confronted with this notion they insist that this isn't their goal and that the right is blowing their views out of proportion. They seem genuine when they say this. I think they just approach problem solving like children and don't care about long term effects of their problems. A lot of them resent children and avoid having them so many won't really have any ties to the world after they die anyway so yolo

Well, to be fair you are far more likely to be killed by a white autism shooter than by MS-13 if you are not in a gang.
So normal people logically SHOULD be more afraid of incel faggots going for the high score.

Court house worker, can confirm this horseshit. They also lump in middle easterners and light skinned blacks

You cannot compare gang violence that is predominately environment and only usually effects other gang members to white mass shootings which is closer to straight up terrorism and effects a far wider margin of people from all backgrounds.

MS-13 is guatemalan, get your spics straight

Do you know how fucking retarded you sound nigger jew?

Attached: 3690581440001_5328292032001_image-1487437445332.png (1953x1211, 2.64M)

He's a mestizo.

MS13 ever lynched anyone?

Attached: white animals.jpg (1600x1285, 401K)

Holy shit I fucking hate everyone.

WTF I love Trump now

It's a common, versatile, effective semi-auto rifle that many military rifles are closely related to. Liberals do not want you to be able to adequately defend yourself

Yes

Two niggers hanged for kidnapping and raping a little white girl. I'm not for mob justice, just thought I might provide some context

>Cherry picked victims
Yea im the retard

get a load of this groid

They will do anything to get what they want. ANYTHING.

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals

Attached: 5B680124-5398-4375-AC3D-01AE2EF53DC8.jpg (650x366, 80K)

You made a statement claiming gang violence only effects other gang members:
>what is white flight
>what is businesses moving away from black areas leading to "food deserts"
>what is children getting hit by stray bullets
>what is excess police officers and resources getting allocated to black neighborhoods leading to petty drug arrests
>what is bulletproof KFC resturants
Yes. I'm calling you a fucking mongoloid

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 297K)

Mamadou here is shocked at the prospect of criminal niggers getting their comeuppance.

This. The trashiest, most run down place in white West Virginia isn't barred or bulletproofed.

Yes and that is all based on environmental factors including the gang violence itself and youre using something that predominately only effects those people in that area and you are using it as a deflection for white mass shootings that effect everyone no matter the environment or location. I dont have to worry about getting killed in Chicago by a gang member because guess what....I DONT LIVE IN CHICAGO.....where as I can go down to the theater here and there is a chance a white dude shoots the place up

Go to Vietnam. Welfare Queens in the US make nearly 20x as much annually from gibs yet the crime rates are significantly lower there. NIggers bring crime and mayhem literally everywhere they go in the world, just like Jews bring nepotistic subversiveness.

Here is a picture of the author

Attached: 1516717312167.jpg (600x900, 119K)

SeeIf you can't extrapolate basic reality kike, I'm through talking with you.

>blacks commit majority of gun murders
>blacks don't commit the majority of mass-shootings
White people don't do drivebys.

>blacks commit majority of gun murders
And the vast majority of those murders are other black people. If youre not black, getting killed by a black person is far less likely than getting killed by a white person

And if blacks actually understood what gun sights were and held guns properly, the homicide rates would be 6x higher

Attached: i6fl39.jpg (512x379, 21K)

Disgusting!

>brutal gang members are just the same as Trump
>In fact they are better because they don't threaten me like DRUMPF does
>It doesn't matter they are butchering people because it doesn't effect me
>I can turn this into a joke about how selfish I am and that makes me better than you!
>Racist!
Getting my almonds activated

The most punchable face ever

>leftist confessing of being an accomplice, at the very least morally, of such animals as ms-13
more news at 11...

Attached: leftistbraindamage.png (475x834, 360K)

Californian lefties honestly don't have a response to this other than to call it bullshit or ignore it. They'll say
>No way, Everything is perfect in my Marin Country hillside town, my state is beautiful and everyone else is a redneck trailer trash!

okay...

Both

Ever notice leftists never talk about the many thousands of white people that were 'lynched' in that same time, because that's what early society did to criminals or those accused of crimes. Leftists are purely demonic, they thrive on lies and revisionism alone.

>they just approach problem solving like children
Wages too low? Just raise the minimum wage. Bread too expensive? Just add a price cap. Somebody got shot? Just ban guns. Someone had an expensive medical bill? Just make it 'free'. Cultural and ethnic tensions lead to violence? Just love each other guys!
I sometimes wonder if making people solve 2nd order differential equations before they can vote would help. Too many people can only think in terms of first order solutions to problems.

As savage coined, "liberalism is a mental disorder!" Fact!

Attached: image.jpg (634x717, 99K)

Don't forget corporate tax breaks and handouts for the biggest companies (like Google) while their supposedly well-paid employees have to live in cars.

Believing that all these school shootings( sandy hook, parkland and false flag hoaxes are real like the Boston Marathon Bombing bullshit. Idiots!

Attached: image.jpg (569x313, 41K)

How fucking delusional are you? This is demonstrably false, see and take into account this info Also, all this talk of MS-13 and how scary/not-scary they are and no one talks about how they are contracted by shady government and others as off-the-record thugs?

I doubt it. How many legitimate doctorates can do equations until the cows come home, but think "Free healthcare" is a good thing?
A lot, unfortunately.
Something else is broken in the mind.

They dont care what the story is. It doesnt fit their hate adgenda.

Don't spout your hate facts here my man. This is a board of love.
Love
Trumps
Hate

I literally see MS 13 every day. I live in a decent low crime neighborhood, but they're hard to escape in Northern Virginia. I always carry though, sometimes openly, a couple offered to help when I got a flat a month ago. Don't look like a victim and they don't fuck with you.

>Are leftists usually this retarded
absolutely

Aye. It would probably be better just to ask if this is a circle. Leftists tend to think that it is.

Attached: leftiecircle.jpg (620x372, 14K)

Not a leftist. JUST a retarded individual.

based liberal shitposter

videos.deathaddict.com/2017/01/9244_rival1.mp4

Third world gore should become mandatory viewing, EVERY fucking snowflake living in a civilized country should have this reality shoved into their asshole so they realize just how fucking good their life is.
ANY fucking snowflake that still in any form supports his country going down this road by inviting savages in or purposely promoting them, even so much as a fucking thought, needs to be stripped of his citizenship and sent to an indefinite labour camp.
WE ARE OUTNUMBERED, these subumans all over the world, do not understand civilization, we are out fucking numbered, but most importantly we no longer have the technological edge that we used to either. Not only that, but our ambition has also been forcibly castrated since birth by EVERY single state and private institution there is.
What's more is that these subhumans DO NOT change, even with education and money, anyone who has worked in Dubai or KSA or any other upstarted shithole will know this, they are subhumans at heart and will always remain so, they simply do not see the world and its functions in the same way that we do.
Shit is getting very dangerous and soon a lot of heads will need to roll if something is to be done about this.

Attached: 1496096286916.jpg (610x625, 81K)

LMAO

Attached: ThisNiggaStupid.jpg (600x604, 51K)

>I’m far more afraid of white men with ARs

Good. You should be.

Attached: DB9778E2-9AA0-4E6C-80B5-750FD0ABF596.gif (400x224, 56K)

All you faggots with kikebook and jewbird should be sending this to your Lefty buddies.

What about the video of the cartels that beheaded a cop and then harvested the organs of his son? They pulled out his beating heart.

>If only you knew had bad things really are

Attached: A2ACDEB0-83B9-411D-8283-C6611BBE51B3.jpg (78x68, 5K)

Attached: 2815e129-67df-463b-84e9-cc570bf1a7ab-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 125K)

>@4everNeverTrump

That's all you had to see to know it's a fake account

I thought latinos were classified as white men, although to be fair the MS-13 do a lot of the "best work" with machetes compared to using guns. I mean, it's hard to methodically skin a man alive and dismember him while he's cognizant and screaming with a gun but with a machete you can turn it into an art form like the average MS-13 neo-Aztec can do.