This is fucking HUGE! It's what we've been waiting for and getting blue-balled by for two YEARS! ARE YOU READY?!

This is fucking HUGE! It's what we've been waiting for and getting blue-balled by for two YEARS! ARE YOU READY?!

Attached: 18709153013.png (876x981, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1520481716372.jpg (416x448, 27K)

OMG THIS IS SO EPIC AND BASED!!! XD 4DXD WE NEED MORE BASED BOOMERS AND MILO AND TRADTHOTS AND POC WEARING MAGA HATSXD!!!' DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS HAHA SO BAAASED!!!

Nice try, shill.

>BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found “reasonable grounds” for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigations and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution.
>Horowitz Is About To Throat Punch Deep State....
>Story is developing.
Nice.

checked
time to build the gallows
Do you have rope?

>referral

Don't have rope.. but my property does end about 200ft into a pretty big forest. I've got a chainsaw so I can get plenty of wood if it's needed.

Attached: 189706123.png (619x493, 52K)

Attached: 10890406.png (598x444, 58K)

>Not having rope at home and in vehicle
>Redpilled

does a braided paracord bracelet count? i make them myself.

Yaaaay

IT IS VITAL YOU SLIDE THIS THREAD

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 18K)

Yes, yes, Horowitz, well done, well done indeed. However AG Sessions will do nothing about it so better luck next year

Good to have for many reasons, but not a huge fan in this context. 550 cord tensile strength is based on a static load, not a flailing 200 pound man. Aren't those bracelets like 8 feet? A little short for hoisting. An adult man in America should have 50ft of rope in the trunk and 100ft at home.

You're in every thread faggot, you've gotta be close to earning a whole dollar today.

YASSS BASTE OIG REPORT WE NEED MORE BOOMERS ON THIS BOARD #MAGA #QANON THE FIRE RISES

bump.

WE
ARE
WINNING

Attached: 1519193076480.png (1278x1650, 421K)

t. 28 year old boomer

19 year old boomer here.

Yeah noone should do nothing cause its pointless.
Fuck you and your shit tier 3rd world hell hole.

BUMP

My top 3 to go down are
Brennan
Lynch
Yates

Yours?

Yeah, OIG has no prosecution power. They make referrals to AG Sessions.

>still can't refrain himself from replying

Please die

is lynch getting it too?

Attached: lynching.jpg (310x163, 10K)

Just a reminder shareblue shills are among the sealed indictments.

Why is no one talking about this?

Attached: ffdfdfdf.png (842x1385, 623K)

Comey
Lynch
Yates
But this is just the email scandal
There's still FISA/spygate and Clinton foundation IG reports to come out. Everyone will go down

Attached: eca86bd9e0d11937684426.jpg (600x480, 55K)

No one made a thread about it.

because retard trump supporters only want to focus on things that make them feel smart

Only matters if sessions allows it to go forward

It doesn't go to sessions
It goes to special prosecutor huber who already has a grand jury

Naw, mother-fucker, you're going to get shanked in prison.

BUMP.

Attached: Correct the Record.jpg (588x588, 118K)

bump>It doesn't go to sessions
>It goes to special prosecutor huber who already has a grand jury
They are all fucked regardless. Huber and Sessions will destroy them.

based

>Makes referral to corrupt DoJ to prosecute blatant felonies.
>DoJ says " Fuck you."
This is not a happening.
When people are arrested, that is a happening.
Kill yourself and your offspring.

Will they, though?

Burn the Witch!!!

Attached: nazheebs.jpg (1200x860, 130K)

Which witch? Lynch?

>only 90s leafs will get this

Attached: image.jpg (703x512, 121K)

>CFP
call me when someone credible picks it up

>Will they, though?
Absolutely. Going through all this trouble already, we know their intentions.

Any one of these people could have sat back and did nothing. Trump, Sessions, Pompeo, Flynn, Rogers.

They are doing it and putting people who in place who will do it. It's over. We are winning.

Attached: 1503293697742.jpg (650x488, 26K)

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!!

Remember stay strong while the Shills invade over the coming STORM against the Rothschild Scum Kikery

Attached: 1526588533138.jpg (750x551, 195K)

This

>(((Horowitz)))
Expecting the problem to be the cure

Good point user. They wouldn't expose corruption and do nothing. It would be worse than letting it slide into oblivion.

Civil War here we come! Finally!

Attached: 1495779070192-pol.gif (420x230, 1.84M)

Please, please let it be framed correctly: Americans vs (((globalists))) and (((bankers)))

Bump

Checked

Attached: 1519823547567.jpg (700x512, 80K)

>tfw only one low ranking sacrificial lamb will be taken down by this case, probably a year from now or longer
the wheels of justice don't turn very long in the swamp

4: McCabe, Comey, Yates, and goretta lynch.

Shhhh. We need to allow torture because Podesta knows how to eat the pain. Ole Granny Torture is the only answer.

Checkerinoo

>In CA
>mfw my fantasy my come true
>surrounded by soft targets that hate the white man

Attached: AD7B2FB0-F53B-4BB7-B471-40200C46C978.jpg (285x287, 25K)

Godspeed, user.

Attached: 1511216995295.jpg (500x600, 71K)

Attached: Kek.jpg (451x630, 79K)

Bumpz

Do it faggot, enjoy the needle.

/ourjew/

Attached: A03F15C8-DF99-4803-B684-3848D15C54A3.jpg (298x366, 13K)

Attached: 32E76E19-1843-4DB2-A3D4-37F95B3DF5DB.jpg (480x360, 42K)

I want them all hanged at the same time.
Lynch
Obama
Clinton
McCabe
Strozk
Page
Comey
Yates
McCain
Podesta
Brennen
Holder
S.Power

All these traitors deserve the rope.

sure it would be nice but we all know how this is going to play out
a week of political theater before the public gets bored
then two years of nothing but pushing paperwork back and forth across the bench
then one low level scapegoat gets sentenced for a procedural infraction and that wraps up the case *dusting off hands*

I was for hanging before but now i'm for burning them while they are tied to a block of wood. The irony that some limp noodle back idiot isn't in there but it is TRUMP. Dude is going to take this ALLLLL the way LOL.

>CLINTON HAPPENING
>ever

Attached: salty.jpg (500x357, 36K)

Attached: uh-oh.jpg (660x440, 30K)

*throws referral in the trash*

Oh God... It's Cummminggggg!!!!!

Attached: Mommy.webm (640x640, 1.05M)

s-source?

Lock Her Up
Lock Her Up
Lock Her Up

larkin love somethin

Bill
Hill
Chelsea

We don't need arrest warrants for a lynching.

ScreenShot this
>Yesterday they were saying Mueller conceded that he couldn't indight Trump.
>They're backing down on Muh Russia now because they had a heads up and knew this was coming.
>This will go nowhere if they drop Russia but will be kept as an ace card to play to keep the powers that be in check.

Attached: 1471556823346.png (634x819, 637K)

Even if there are no real happenings with the Dem criminal shit just looking at a pic like that makes me feel better every single time.

I sure as fuck hope not

>tattoos
immersion ruined

Attached: 1487435364165.webm (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Attached: 1507350949972.png (502x427, 258K)

You forgot that faggot former DNI James "i've contracted the clap" Clapper.

All CIA Niggers will face divine retribution sayeth the one true prophet of GOD Terry A. Davis. Amen.

Attached: TEMPLE_BANE.jpg (900x599, 98K)

So how did that even work? Were they thrown in the ovens too or what

She was hired to oversee the torture of every last criminal member of the DNC

It's nothing morons.

Attached: muellertime.jpg (340x270, 25K)

nervous? if you even try to dispute this image it will automatically reveal you as a shill, unless you come up with something actually smart to argue against this. Q has been telling us the deepstate is crashing down and its finally happening, deal with it.

Attached: 178263754.jpg (2232x5180, 1.04M)

It's literally nothing.

>if you even try to dispute this image it will automatically reveal you as a shill
you're a moron
i'll let you get on with your business but I just want you to know there's nothing you can do to convince me you aren't a moron

your the moron for not seeing whats happening in that image, i went out of my way to check everything to see if all the timestamps and timezones matched up and they do. I want you to tell me right now how anyone other than someone close to trump could tell us time differnences between posts, specific terms in posts, as well as a spelling change that was talked about beforehand that ended up happening in trumps edit of the tweet.

Nope. The Mueller investigation was nothing, THIS is going to be something interesting, in the coming year, a deadly blow to the Democrats, completely deserved.

there's nothing you can do to convince me you aren't a moron
see I happen to know how things like coincidences, cold reading, pareidolia, prediction scams, and confirmation bias work
i could go on about it for pages and pages
but that's not important and no one really cares
what's important is that knowledge and more is why there's nothing you can do to convince me you aren't a moron

Attached: cankles.jpg (930x489, 81K)

no form of torture is to extreme for ISIS.

t. someone who faps to videos of ISIS faggots being tortured to death.

Sorry boys, but Sessions will never allow it. He's deep state to the core, and knows not to rock the boat. ;)

That made my dick move

How do you figure that, bub?

>using an emoticon on Jow Forums
The shills are just about fucking out of gas
Barely hanging on

Brennan
Lynch
Rice

let me spell out the course of events in this that picture for you since you seem to be ignoring it so much.

1) Q points to the term goodwin and then gives us the time difference between trumps next two tweets
2) trump tweets 2 consecutive tweets meant to go together 15 minutes apart just like Q had told us, the last tweet shows trump mentioning michael goodwin, just like Q mentioned in his previous post.
3) an user points out(not in this picture) that trump misspelled consensual and it should have been consequential. Q later tells us the time difference for the next set of tweets to be 1 minute apart from each other.
4) trump tweets the same previous tweets again one minute apart just like Q said would happen with the spelling correction added to show consequential instead of consensual.

tell me now how the actual fuck are you able to look at that and think its cold reading? these are all very specific things occuring and the fact that your just blatanly ignoring it like it never even happened is baffling. now give me an actual explanation as to how this isnt good enough proof, if you cant do it in your next post im going to disregard you as a shill understand?