Trump Gives Merkel An Ultimatum: Drop Russian Gas Pipeline Or Trade War Begins

is trump trying to destroy ZOG with 4d chess or is he being a good GOY?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-17/trump-gives-merkel-ultimatum-drop-russian-gas-pipeline-or-trade-war-begins

Attached: putnnor_0.jpg (500x283, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beggar_thy_neighbour
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The US fears the German-Russian Trade alliance. Jewish trickery.

Trump exposes gayropean hypocrisy

>everybody loses so /pol wins.

this fucking timeline

>drop russian gas so you can buy more (((saudi))) gas

What a golden goy

Trump has not yet discovered that a trade war limits trade, not the other way around.

Plus, in that case, it is open extorsion. Counter-sanctions on US energy should be implemented.

>trade war with russia

oh no, vlad will stop exporting drunk ice niggers

Trump is not very smart so he's just being a good goy. He loves jews too. I said that he was proud and grateful that his daughter was allowed to become a jew.

Yes trade wars doesn't benefit anyone. Free trade allows companies to buy produces and services as cheaply as possible and most companies need to buy lots of produces and resources to make their own products and that's especially the case in developed counties.

When you put up trade barriers you force companies to make non-optimal buying decisions which increases the costs and thus you will be less competitive against companies in other counties that don't have those barriers. Trade wars make you less competitive and you lower the overall productivity.

Trump was the chaos candidate so by crashing existing systems we can rebuild anew. Hes doing everything i voted him for. Praise KEK!

>durrr dont improve relations with other countries lets hurt both our economies instead

Attached: 1517027845417.png (645x729, 186K)

wont really matter when trade war over iran begins tomorrow,
Trump apparently hates free market capitalism.

>everybody loses so /pol wins.
That's not new

You're a fucking retard

Hello /ptg/ autists. Yet no argument from you.

It only fucks major kike cooperations! It will even the buying field for domestic and small business.

>Saudi gas
I refer you to my previous statement

Attached: trade.png (688x422, 24K)

So be it.
War it is then.

Free trade is causing problems to national sovereignty and economic stability for smaller nations as large ones like China and India and now EU absorb all the manufacturing.

>putin-activating-the-turks-in-germany.jpg

DO IT TRUMP.
LIBERATE US ALL.

If it happens it will strengthen China and unify the two regional powers into a block. Bad idea.

trump is squeezing these other countries until they bend to the knee

It is a twist of irony that he does not get usa is geographically isolated from the world island (eurasia) and that ALL us planning was always to increase transatlantic trade, not wreck it.

>or is he being a good GOY?
Clearly this.

what trade war over iran? with the european union? god, he managed to screw even you? does he actually know what he is doing or is he just going along?

If Trump can crash globalism and the US dollar(which isnt even American) the earth shall build anew. America can go back to the gold standard and no more wars for Israel. Is that what you are implying?

Does Trump know Europe gets by a long shot most of his gas from Russia? If we "drop" them we will go back to the dark ages
Just noticed though the shitty source

>is trump trying to destroy ZOG with 4d chess or is he being a good GOY?
ZOG lays back on Syria, so Russia gets their pipeline. EU suffers for it, they no longer get to tempt Ukraine to join EU by being gas pimp #1. In exchange Russia lays back on Iran, allowing the terror sponsor state Israel to achieve part of their dream of aggressive conquest.

>If we "drop" them we will go back to the dark ages
Even more than now? Jesus

P(r)oles try to sabotage Chinese-European goods exchange and it seems we are going to diversify to deliver stuff by sea from Saint-Petersburg.

Do they live in Europe or the US? What the fuck!

You were destroyed and were simply too stupid to notice.

Trump should also tell Melted Face to send those migrants back to Middle East and Africa as well.

Get off the internet John, apart from very particular neighbours just in certain cities the situation in Europe is not as bad as this echo chamber pictures it

tell your kikes to fuckoff

Attached: C18.jpg (1600x1600, 402K)

Here’s hoping

Soon

Attached: dresden-bombing-1945-002.jpg (1033x727, 204K)

Seriously? The US had the EUs ass on a silver platter but were too retarded to sign TTIP, this is the desperate attempt to try to enforce TTIP via backdoor.
Eurasia when? La luz is getting unhinged.

Exactly. The US money supply isnt American. its global banker currency.

EU reinstates US sanction blockade laws from the 90s tomorrow.

looking forward

i told everyone that since the handling of the euro-crisis(esm),where the usa rating agency cartel downrated greece to the status of zimbabwe(literaly), we have allowed ourselves to be at the mercy of the us.

we did not act politically against a political attack and put all our chips in one basket.

since then we have anti-russia hysteria, ukraine, arab springs and the refugee crisis. the european periphery whas targeted with our blessing because of the us having us by the balls financially and the refugee crisis is a target of the interior.

this is about who consolidates faster when the wallstreet cardhouse collapses. usa is making sure.

Fuck, just dropped dollar too.

Attached: 9590699F-D697-42E4-ACA7-60FAA1EDC2CE.jpg (200x252, 18K)

we won't drop this.

>extorsion
>Implying countries can't make demands of each other
You one world government faggot, it doesn't work like that and it never will.

this. we want you to go first. which is actually better for you because we can ditch asia and bring manufacturing to europe once your currency deflates and wages become reasonabe

you two homos need a room?

Good timing.
Right after Trump fucked over EU with Iran deal.
Now Germany definitely not cancel it because it will be sign of weakness, especially after Merkel and a lot of EU leaders told US to fuck off.

Definitely "US first" in action.

Slave labor kills progress. Good riddance to cheap shit.

All EU leaders are Soviet spies. Look at their policies for fucking sake.

>praise kek
kys

Jesus Christ...
>2018
>using seamed pipe for above ground pipeline/camelback

At least they 10 and 2’d it.

4D chess
He knows what they did to his friends on 9/11 user

germano-russian alliance is impossible today

but germano-franko-russian alliance can win over USA in trade war

USA trapped EU in ukraine (ukraine is part of russian living space ) to make germano-russian allaince impossible

NS-2 is just business

I am for dropping Mongoloid fart pipes and not because of the Orangegutang.

I 10 and 2'd ur mom

It has recently been proven that trade and not automation has devestated us manufacturing. Compared to the rest of the world(including Europe) we do much less manufacturing and other sectors haven't improved enough to make trade a net positive. Losing manufacturing will only be worth it if we can force countries to buy our energy. Trump is proposing the status quo on trade is only satisfactory if they buy our energy.

>the US is doing more for European energy security than Brussels

MAGA!

Attached: 1499699800093.jpg (847x960, 86K)

>I am for dropping Mongoloid fart pipes and not because of the Orangegutang.
We're reaching levels of political discourse that shouldn't even be possible

This is 2000+18 mind you.

At this point Trump should just announce trade war with everyone except Israel.

Being good goy.

>Sweden

Attached: IMG_3473.jpg (720x621, 67K)

>t. Israel-cuck boomer faggot
Neck yourself.

Not very believable when Jow Forums is one of the top results desu

Attached: 2018-05-17_234559.jpg (1106x1054, 380K)

So does this mean that Trump is siding with the evil Saudis over Orthodox Christian Russians?

>Catholic Khaganate
>Europe

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-17 World Development Indicators - Google Public Data Explorer.png (964x509, 43K)

Shut up oil merchant, we are having a serious discussion.

Not going to happen, also
>zerohedge

Has Trump been drinking the same kool-aid as the retard "murrica numba 1" sister-fuckers down south who actually believe that lie.

>trade war with everyone sept Israel
>Everyone sept Israel forced to compete
>capitalism makes all countries self sufficient except Israel
>Israel turns into everyone's economic bitch.
This sounds beneficial.

it is inevitable

trade war->depression->worldwar->growth again

this cycle never ends

also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beggar_thy_neighbour

Yep. As soon as the new deal plans that Trump and Bernie where running on got stopped, this became the only way forward. It's the same reason China is hording raw materials like aluminum.

This time it will take 200 years to rebuild not 20.

Securing energy deals is preferable.
>Hiding your flag while talking shit.

Attached: trump-jersalem-soccer.jpg (600x370, 27K)

europe is in a same position serbia historically was - split between larger powers that can balkanize it to hell, for us this was turks, russians and austro-hungarians, then germany and us, and for modern europe its russia and usa. i expect a genuine splitting of european union due to differences in culture.

He's just executing neocon policy. Israel wants to be sole gas provider for Europe, through the energy triangle. Also Trump is going to let them take Golan heights gas.

WHAT COUNTRY DOES THIS FUCKER NOT WHAT A WAR WITH?

Attached: 180320-mair-trump-tease_vn5k06.jpg (1480x833, 128K)

America has essentially given many economic concessions on trade deals to everyone in exchange for military domination. It is becoming clear that the us will not remain the sole world superpower and that the world order is changing. Trump recognizes this, and is trying to make trade more balanced so that we are not sacrificing our country anymore. The problem is that these countries have become spoiled on our concessions. Having access to our markets while we don't have access to theirs have given many countries a better economy. They are essentially throwing a tantrum that we won't be their gimp anymore on trade.

kek

Attached: liberator4.jpg (400x400, 29K)

It means hes separating Europe and Russia.

t. brainlet

god, i fucking fear this lunatic in the white house, he genuinely thinks he is a cowboy that is shooting brown people or something. the chinese must be giggling.

any interesting articles to assert this claim? genuinely seems like an interesting strategy

>us will not remain the sole world superpower
It was bound to happen, the world is waking up the evils of America

Attached: movedawayfromusdollar.jpg (843x843, 142K)

>implying this is not the default state of affairs for hundreds of years

25 years

it depends on human life cycles, it is not my words, i just quote clever people

>implying I'm a Jew
That's pretty funny, coming from a supporter of the best Shabbos kike, whom Bibi could ask for. Again, kill yourself.

well duh, not protecting your trade base is the single greatest scheme washington did to fuck the average yank citizen. now most of the old jobs are probably lockheed bullshittery and what not.

This basically means that EU companies will not be allowed to stop trading with Iran.

Our elites betrayed us and it wasn't even worth it lol.

>evils of america
yes, like letting in niggers and spics and mudslimes in here. the founding fathers must be spinning in their graves

Attached: 63FC8413-1D39-4BE0-9081-7D4B24BD77ED.gif (900x840, 534K)

I always knew it was a bad idea to put sanctions on Russia as the did in 2014. Now it backfires

>god, i fucking fear this lunatic in the white house, he genuinely thinks he is a cowboy that is shooting brown people or something. the chinese must be giggling.

Attached: Trump%20Jew%20and%20Israeli%20Puppet.png (731x671, 526K)

I get so pissed thinking about Europe. If they don't wake up it will be over.

> It is becoming clear

how do you know? us army is pretty strong, even if challenged. i would like to see a dystopian america with niggers roaming the streets, gambling, vice, as america erects a global tyranny.

If you think Trump is like past presidents you arent paying attention.

Attached: 1508989181212.png (1080x1080, 2.39M)

>US demands sanctions against Iran
>EU blocks sanctions (for EU companies and citizens)
>EU lifts sanctions on Russia

This could get messy real fast

*isn't

Dam typos

The stakes are too high in the modern world, back in the day the plebs would trample someone's bush over a bucket dispute and they could restore the status quo in a matter of months. Now with weapons of mass destruction, auto-domesticated normies, countless of shabbos goyim and 7 billion mouths to feed things will get extremely ugly and fast with long lasting damage.

>i just quote clever people

I don't remember ever saying that?

I think China will surpass us economically and meet us militarily. I think there is plenty of evidence to support that. They undersell their military statistics. The only hope for white us citizens is Balkanization, but that would screw over the rest of the world in doing so.