Reminder to whities that whenever you use a spray bottle or similar you have to thank Engineer Lonnie Johnson...

Reminder to whities that whenever you use a spray bottle or similar you have to thank Engineer Lonnie Johnson, a BLACK SCIENTIST AND INVENTOR, for inventing piston pumpers, air pumpers, spring powered pumps, sprayers and motorized ones to create the super soaker.

Attached: cd815_jantexspraybottle[1].jpg (1100x1100, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

careertrend.com/about-4689941-who-invented-first-spray-bottle.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't you smart black kangz invent peanut butter too?

thank you on behalf of all whites

Makes sense. My spray bottle just stole my car

Blacks
>Spray bottle
>Peanut butter
Whites
>Half of the other shit
Asians
>The other half

ok? thank you lonnie johnson.
in general, people with any sense will see and accept the benefit of all ideas no matter their origins if they have merit and useful application. as a result, the race (and gender) of any inventor is irrelevant to the overall functionality of an invention if the invention solves a problem.
it just so happens that the majority of these useful inventions have come from white men. the odds are such that a few inventions would have to come from blacks too.
but hiveminded types like you HAVE to see the race and gender first. which is why people like you will cause society to regress.
you are not smart enough to see the merit in ideas.

> Another slide thread. Anyway....

Talks about Lonnie Johnson, who invented the super soaker (not the spray bottle, by the way)

Uses THAT as the big get. Totally ignores that he was an engineer on the Mariner spacecraft and worked for the USAF weapons lab.

Try better bait next time.

>Mash peanuts into paste
>add a little salt for taste
Thank God for blacks. How would us whites have ever come up with such an ingenious invention?

>use spray bottle because too poor to afford pressurized Pledge Multi-surface in aerosol anyway
>mumble to myself "Thanks Black Engineer and Scientist Lonnie Johnson" as I clean my coffee table
>Then turn on my radio to listen to some jams and I mutter to myself "Thank you Gugliermo Marconi"
>Tune in to local classical station, begin thanking every performer and composer and writer of each piece, which I then follow with thank yous for every inventor of each instrument
>after I'm done thanking all those people I quickly turn off the radio cuz I'm scared a harpsichord piece will come on and i don't know who invented that
>if I hear it then I'll have to go online and google who invented the harpsichord, at which point I'll get caught in an endless loop of thanking the guy who invented the computer, then the internet, then the mouse and keyboard, then the search algorithms, then the domain-holder of the website... on and on and on

Luckily I don't have to cuz I turned it off in time.

But if I did have to, they'd all be fucking white you loser.

Attached: IMG_5127.jpg (381x380, 32K)

Lonnie Johnson made the super soaker, but non-trigger spray bottles preceded the multiple competing patents for trigger atomizers by at least fifty years.

You got off lucky. Mine never work right and raped my daughter.

They never invented peanut butter. It is a myth. Carver discovered USES for peanut butter while peanut butter itself goes all the way back to the ancient Incas and Aztecs.
Niggers didn't even patent peanut butter. John Kellogg was the one who invented modern-day peanut butter and he was a supporter of eugenics and racial segregation.

wtf I love black people now

Attached: wEWKSqJ.jpg (400x263, 83K)

Attached: rk1_6311.jpg (618x410, 68K)

>John Kellogg was the one who invented modern-day peanut butter and he was a supporter of eugenics and racial segregation.
but he was also an insane cuck and one of the reasons Americans rip apart their son's cocks like a bunch of kikes.

Niggers have never invented anything. NOT ANYTHING. All they do is lie.

Attached: SuperSoakerMyth.jpg (994x267, 154K)

>Asians
>The other half

>invent a peanut butter supersoaker

checkmate dr.blackenschmirtz

I’m about 99.9% sure these are older than Johnson’s birth in 1949. These use the exact same mechanism.

Attached: 9571FEAA-C249-47F7-A8FF-B24B899B3E9E.jpg (269x194, 36K)

oh fuck a spray bottle jee wiz now its all good

Attached: CharltonHeston.jpg (580x326, 29K)

Actually giggled aloud

Ha, this was the second result on google

careertrend.com/about-4689941-who-invented-first-spray-bottle.html

>The first person who seems to have been connected with the modern spray bottle is Dr. Jules Montenier. He developed the first commercial use. It was for "Stoppette". This was an underarm deoderant that was applied by squeezing the bottle. This came onto the public scene in 1947. It was right after World War II and the improvement in plastics coincided with Dr. Montenier's invention. There was no turning back in the plastics industry.

Nice try, Dr. Kang.