Well, Jow Forums?

Well, Jow Forums?

Attached: racism.jpg (354x523, 68K)

It's a trick question. Everything is racist.

i see no problem

it's not racist it's just retarded

No niggers allowed.

It's racist but not explicitly. It's designed to keep niggers and spics out. Good idea.

It's a private business and they're free to set whatever rules they want.
Don't like it? Go to another restaraunt, it's that simple.

Looks like Jack isn't really all that kicked back

BAKE THE CAKE

WAX THE CACKS

Sounds like that restaurant's going to lose out on revenues. Idiots. Classy restaurants don't need those signs they have high prices which automatically hinders niggers and other subhumans from going to their place.

Then I guess the civilain dress attire guidelines for the Marine Corps are racist.

None of these things were invented by non white people, stilettos have a documented history in Europe.

I remember seeing this shit at least a year ago.
Why is this a thing again?

It’s actually racist to imply that all black people do these things/ can’t stop doing them, baggy cloths make it easy to conceal weapons, stilettos are a lawsuit waiting to happen, baggage same as 1, and everything else is pretty obvious

Sounds like a very smart business owner. This will keep 95% of niggers out of the bar. Which is something almost all non dance club bars want. Niggers turn off everybody, but especially women. When you get a nigger in a bar instantly the mood changes and everyone vacates. They don't want to be around the stench, the attitude, and the uglyness.

>"Caks", "cave monkeys", "crackers".
This is literally the best that niggers can do to try and come up with an insult to hurt whites. Oh no, someone called me a "cak". Man that hurts. LOL. Niggers are truly subhuman

Attached: 1508105635576.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Kickback Jacks is not even that nice of a place. It's kind of like a generic Chilis type eatery. They have classic car shows every week though, that's kind of cool. I wonder which location this was, I only know of two locations my town and Greensboro, and god knows there's plenty of niggers there.

Yes.

It's not the word nigger that hurts them, it's being reminded that they're inferior beings

There's a club in my town that did basically the same thing, with a few exceptions like stilettos. The number of fights, assaults and stabbings went to practically zero after the change. They are also busier than ever now that more people feel safe going there.

No. I'm white, went out with a girl to a club. I was wearing a plain white t shirt. I had to remove it. They gave me a shitty alcohol brand shirt to replace it. I still don't understand what the deal is with plain white shirts....what do they mean? Anyway answer is no . Just cause niggers wear this shit and niggers are what the establishment is trying to keep out, other races get caught in the net too.

Attached: 1525435126601.webm (640x360, 2.77M)