White “men” how does it feel to know everyone else hates you?

All the POC and even your own women loathe you. After hundreds of years you’re getting what you deserve. Just know how much we hate having to see you. Pigskin cousin fucking degenerates. No one will miss you, if there was a genocide do you think a single non white person would object or defend you? When are you gonna get it, we hate you, all of humanity does.

Attached: 80C7C9D4-4C13-439F-A4EA-95FEC61AEDE4.jpg (800x800, 188K)

How does it feel to be so mad at us that you put collective billions of hours of effort into making shit up trying to make us mad only for you to remain brown and self-loathing

>all of humanity does.
nigga we are humanity

mfw

Attached: giphy.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>t. butthurt shitskin

>Everyone else hate you?
The only time of the day I hear about race or skin colour is when I browse Jow Forums
People with an actual life and job don't care about such retarded things. The year is 2018, nobody gives a fuck about your skin colour.

I'm a white women and don't hate them.
and you should not sell a bears fur before you have killed him

as a masochist it kind of turns me on

Success breeds jealousy.

Attached: i dont care.jpg (580x326, 17K)

How does it feel to know we own the world and you make our shoes, commie?

Are you talking about kikes/kike shills?

>even your own women loathe you
I guess that's why our own woman are the demographic least likely to racemix, you worthless nigger.

Attached: racemixing3.jpg (1028x611, 133K)

>implying we value your opinions

Literally the only people who genuinely hate people because of their race are people here on Jow Forums, and crazy communists. Most people are not racist, as they are not heavily political.

I'll be happy to watch them all starve and die without the white man's labor sustaining them.

Attached: 1513460743840.png (618x853, 341K)

memeflaggot what drove you to become a stupid troll is your life really that worthless?

Lulz

Kikes/kike shills will keep pushing for huwhite males hating huwhite women, because huwhite genocide = priority

amerimutt posting is so lazy

Oh ya sure....
Please keep pulling the tigers tail man.
I really don't want to die of old age....
Come on!!

Attached: 1514399344386.png (1238x1056, 549K)

It feels good being the master race yes. When i lock eyes with a shitskin like an indian, the orcs of planet earth, you can see in his eyes that he is aware to the core that he is simply a lesser speciment.

>You have one chance at life and you get born a indian or indonesian, or some other mut

Imagine that, fucking hell God is cruel

We are humanity. You are nothing. Keep hating us, we'll keep pitying you as the lesser beings you are. 0.5/10 try harder next time jew.

Triggered!!!!

>normal people don't care about race
>implying that people who care about race are not normal, especially huwhite males
>voicing your opinion about race will make you look weird
>just accept your destruction, goy

No, fuck that. Huwhite pride in a modest, honourable way in daily life is what I practice. It is spreading around me, luckily.

Oh, and if I am weird, fine, I am weird. I do not care for subjective, emotional manipulation.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

>I'm a white women and don't hate them.
A literal unicorn.

Attached: 1525772301860.jpg (720x630, 60K)

Quite. I used to think that all the anti-white women posts on Jow Forums were angry virgins leaking from Jow Forums, but it's far too methodical to be that. Always make a point to call out any shill that claims that white women like niggers, because literally every stat ever says the exact opposite.

Attached: racemixing2.jpg (741x677, 138K)

Stop moving into the white man's nations then.

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 927K)

Nonwhites are attracted by the white man, but still hate whites.
It's a complex relationship.

>we own the world

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

i dont think or feel anything about it because you dont matter

Attached: goebbels2.jpg (485x411, 88K)

Feels like destiny. A destiny to overcome the figurative and literal darkness around the globe. It feels like the last struggle before the full realization of the destiny of a great people.

Attached: 1491855087073.jpg (1280x1670, 503K)

Its fine, we'll just quit inventing and building everything and paying all the taxes and let the system collapse.

These same kikes/kike shills will promote East Asians, alongside much more degeneracy, to huwhite men constantly, whilst bashing huwhite women.

>answer as a woman one post
>man the next
I've been bamboozled. Back to anime women, I guess.

Attached: 1526050339676.jpg (610x610, 47K)

Sure the majority don't racemix, but that doesn't mean the small percent that do racemix aren't a problem, it shouldn't be happening at all, and it needs to be fully corrected until no white will ever racemix

>everybody hates white men
>everybody scrambles to come live in the countries white men built
what, precisely, in the strictest sense of the word, did non-whites mean by this

The lion does not care for the opinion of sheep.

Attached: self_hating_whites.png (893x991, 145K)

The man from your pic needs to die

Greed. Envy.

Attached: white.png (500x699, 175K)

It is easier to bite the hand that feeds you than to cherish and worship it. Kikes constantly promote this easier, juvenile path as part of huwhite genocide.

>if there was a genocide do you think a single non white person would object or defend you?
You'd be surprised.

>BLACK “men” how does it feel to know everyone else hates you?

fixed

overall, i'm fine with being envied

They don't hate me, I'm not 100% spot on but im very much so a Chad, great body, face and chin. That stuff plus charisma makes anyone like me. Ever get invited to a all black wedding or all Hispanic BBQ and everyone just be instantly cool with you? No? Cause you're a fucking faggot that's why. There's absolutely no reason why you fat fucks aren't working out everyday. Lose the weight start looking a bit better and watch your world change.

TITS OR GTFO

Attached: 1524910231231.jpg (791x1056, 389K)

>even your own women loathe you
Wrong

Attached: 0 intermarriage rates 2009 by gender race and ethnicity.png (966x1071, 148K)

>b-but muh race-mixers outside of marriage
Also incredibly low.

Attached: non-Hispanic single-race white mothers giving birth to a baby that is not non-Hispanic single-race w (1088x922, 183K)

You can’t fly this plane that white men built, so sit your ass down and know your place in society as a passenger.

>No one will miss you

Attached: 8b19190c95322b210090.png (2093x608, 722K)

Well i can only say my point of view as an asian.

Im neutral to this, but i love to watch this thing unfold. You dumb niggers and shitskins dont realise that its thanks to cucky whites that you have it so well in their countries, once they are gone you are fucked big time, nobody will give you welfare, help building your shitholes and all the former white countries will degrade to living standart of the shitholes you came from. Whites are the only reason your countries arent being turned into colonies for the resources you are to dumb to use for yourself. (Africa especially)

I really dont get why so many of you hate whites, they are are like your protectors and are dumb enough to give you free shit you are literally biting the hand that feeds you and are proud of it.

Humanity is white people. The rest of the shitskins seem only capable of scrapping around in the dirt. Like animal-people hybrids, they're not much better than cattle, only cattle typically has a use.
If white people vanish the world has no future and is fucked. If white people don't vanish we're going to continue to become more resentful of you bullshit and the world is fucked.
You're fucked.

Attached: scribe.jpg (683x496, 269K)

I care about the opinions of POCs as much as I care about the opinions of cockroaches.

People hate what they fear.
The knowledge you fear us feels good man.
Your fear and envy are like wine.

I'm non white and I'd object and defend them

>If white people vanish the world has no future and is fucked. If white people don't vanish we're going to continue to become more resentful of you bullshit and the world is fucked.
I've thought about this, if the last white country on Earth decides to ethnically cleanse itself, would any other country have the power and will to stop them? I doubt they would even care

Bullshit which race are you claiming to be?

t. Whitoid

ashkenazi

Kek

Attached: C2220C47-BCCB-49A9-9B75-551DD6188465.gif (290x223, 847K)

Hate white people all you want.

You know the hate stems from jealousy.

Nonsense, only white people pretend not to care about race while spending insane amounts to live in the whitest neighborhoods
Every race uses their race as a tool to get things from white people

do you want proof?

First time being called a shill of sorts. Feels good and I am not whoever that is. I have a sick, it ain't big but its there.

Attached: 1474251530054.jpg (336x395, 74K)

White women don't like white men because they're dumb as shit. Self entitled and fucking liberal feminist retards that I can't stand listening to for more than 2 minutes.

But Latina women and Asian women love white cock. And they actually know how to fuck.

The problem is that you'd have to have pride in your own race (whatever one it may be), to join to fight a common cause.

White people are being torn into two; leftists and conservatives.

Only a civil war type of event will allow for this to happen.

It is not our fault that your people have been a bunch of weak pussies throughout history.

Attached: Slave_Ship.jpg (600x373, 46K)

>Being a moralfag while calling for white genocide.

Jealousy is a dangerous thing and it takes various forms. I suggest you stop it and focus on yourselves before you end up creating the monster you imagine Whites to truly be.

>how does it feel to know everyone else hates you?
Meh...

Attached: qx60nrs.gif (500x353, 41K)

why would i care about the opinions of those who are weaker than i and who will fall before my sword in due time?

Attached: FDGRHTFJYGUHXIOUGYFTHJYGKUH.jpg (495x362, 17K)

If you hate us so much, then why are you do you insist on stealing our wealth through gibs? Stop being such a nigger and being dependent on white wealth. Create your own prosperity instead of leaching off of other successful people.

Thats the only way its going to spread honestly. All the full blown nazi larpers hurt us because theyre so easily parodied. For most western Whites just saying theyre proud of their European/White heritage is a struggle.

Attached: Capture.jpg (580x428, 41K)

Not worried. Pretty sure the ones everyone hates is the Jews tho

Our asian gfs love us

> POC hate me
As if their opinions matter to me.
I just want our faggot leaders owned by (((them))) to let us off our leash and fuck you bitches up. I give zero fucks what you think.

I'm cool with it.

its getting pretty late over there schlomo you better get to bed. you have to be rested to maim those children properly

Attached: time.png (646x135, 8K)

Attached: 1525537410814.png (642x2676, 242K)