Asian Americans

>Le based Asians! xD

How did this meme even start?

They're just about the worst group in America besides Jews, and even there that's debatable, as you get the odd Jew here and there who isn't a subversive (Paul Gottfried, David Cole, Richard Hernstein etc).

>- Incredibly anti-white
>- Driven by pathological jealousy and hatred (both the women and the men)
>- Vote Dem at greater rates than Jews or Hispanics do
>- Most hyper-sensitive ethnic group in America, get mad about being asked where they're from by old whites

etc.

Stop cucking for Asians you faggots.

Attached: e1f.jpg (665x333, 19K)

Lost my flash drive with my old folder. Many screenshots of asian guys in the west admitting supporting the left here and the right wing in their home country.
The asian guys on "our" side are there for the hope to get a white girlfriend.

Attached: 1524177620883.jpg (1186x437, 73K)

No real Asian would ever even dream of using the term "PoC" to describe himself (thus putting himself in a group with niggers, spics, poos, etc.)
Pretty obvious most of the Asian SJW activists are actually funded by China.

Chinese student groups are entirely funded by the Chinese to push leftwing bullshit, it's the same thing the kgb during the whole cold war a la Yuri bezmenov
The feds should be monitoring them but who k ows if they're on our side anymore

East asian people are famous for having glass hearts. Never understood where the stereotype of them being stoical came from. A good work ethic doesn't mean you're stoical.

Japs are based. Chinks and koreans are the ones you're talking about.

Someone from a culture that stole every bit of their "culture" from other cultures around them unironically posted that

When people refer to based azns they mean nerdy world of warcraft bro azns, not wigger azns

>glass hearts

This isn't a glass heart situation, although you're right. This is more about status and prestige. Asians are insanely status driven people.

If it became cool to be a "civic nationalist" tomorrow among the upper echelons, you'd see all of these chinks start accusing each other of being PRC spies and trying to "out-American" each other.

Westerners allowed them to do this.

I don't know its communism, orgenetic,or what have you, mostasians don't really care about anybody but themselves
I live in LA there's millions of then here

My guess is the most unsufferable of them are chinks

>Asian AMerican
>Asian
>BBC defined Asian

There are many different Asians

>Stop cucking for Asians
i like japs and flips the rest suck pretty much

Even watching an asian husband and wife have sushi together is kinda depressing no romance at all.
Or an Asian man with his kidding having a meal it all seems robotic and a chore for them

east to south east Mongoloid people.

Well their marriages aren't built on romance. And in fairness they're more stable on average as a result. The man provides and the woman buys things. She'll stick with him even if he fucks prostitutes and mistresses. Not because Asian women are necessarily more moral, but because they like having the material luxuries their husband's upper-middle class career brings.

I'm not impressed by Asians. Not sure why they exist desu. At least niggers fill a social niche.

Asian women also have a fame for being whores, so there's that.

Le muh feelings. That's not civilization. That is nigger tier troglodyte behavior.

the people from tiawan are lefties who got kicked out because china was sick of the west paying idiots to act like niggers. their numbers have been thinned out and china has a 1 china policy so no back room deals with hongkong or taiwan

in east asia they are not lefties on average. china called its own ambassador to tibet (anotehr place china holds) a banana for supporting a revolt which went no where because the cia cant pay enough people to do anything

china also took away muslims right to get drivers licenses because of trucks of peace which predated trucks of peace in europe. they were crashing dump trucks into stores and china stomped that shit out

japan and s korea have refused any significant number of refugees many times over and dont make excuses for foreign rapist. within a month japan had 2 locked up out of the sub 50 they accepted. i want to say their initial amount they accepted was 14 . not 1400 or 140 just 14. at this exact moment i want to say they have 39 syrian refugees in japan

Ever wonder why POC people try that the average person get a better POC representation in the media?
If you think the biggest group have control over the media and the media have control over the whole mass you are a fucking insect.
Thinking the media has power over everyone around you give the media power over you.

But there is something in their natural way of thinking that I can't get behind, this hive/drone/insect thinking we don't have.

Attached: dronesIntoDronemode.png (889x1121, 138K)

I don't think anyone really views Asians living in Asia as "the enemy". Not even the DPRK Koreans. The problem is, obviously, squarely with the ones who live in the West.

I knew a guy who an asain man approached him at the pool and asked him to fuck his wife. Asian women have MASSIVE white fever

Listen you so of a bitch if you don't enjoy the warm embrace of a woman you're a fag or autistic, or some American working in Japan making minimum wage
Also ggjapan your "civilization" has only been United since 1800 literally one of the newest nations on the planet
GG, Japan

Forgot to mention birthrates. Japan needs some romance because you're a nation of old people and socially maladjusted retards who watch anime into their 40s

>Asian women have MASSIVE white fever
Asian guys, too.
You can assume that if asian guys had it as easy as asian girls to date/marry a white person they would outdate of their own race in a much higher rate than their women.

lmfao. when your women are so ugly you need to kill the white man.

You must be surrounded by these insects.

He was talking about this pic