SWEDEN YES!

SWEDEN YES!
archive.is/kjSm3

Attached: FB_IMG_1526589264989.jpg (720x621, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAClRaPZChw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The jewish lobby is very powerful in Sweden. Read up on Bonnier. They have done a lot of damage.

This. Fucking Kikes.

Barbara fucking Spectre

These fucking KIKES man. Wtf

Lmao even Jew York isn’t this cucked.

>Bonnier AB is a privately held Swedish media group of 175 companies operating in 15 countries. It is controlled by the Bonnier family.

Attached: afdd55dff2496c37cb013eede376888ecbce861f3fa048977f70995886ab866f.png (680x568, 440K)

how can they be in every fucking country. There are literally only 15 million of them. How is it even possible

what happened to my blacked image? Are we having censorship here or something? Fucking faggot normie mods ruining everything

Judaism is a religion. It counts. I mean is it really that bad to be completely nonreligious?

just awesome :D and normies see this as "normal progress"

The question is wether this will hold up in court. Both catholics, Livets ord (Evangelicals) and mudshits will probably take this to the european court.

So Christians and Muslims can't have gender segregation but Jews can?

That's the plan according to our gov.

It's not some jewish plot. It's lefties targeting religius schools since they are often private owned. Since most parents that can will move their children from public schools to private schools. Why? Since public schools with alot of immigrants tend to suck balls or be breeding ground for crime. Calling this a jewish plot is ignorant and stupid. It's all about lefties thinks people should live equally shitty and not have the freedom to choose how I and others raise our children.

90% of religious schools in sweden is still probably christian

So now at least it's official that Sweden is a Jewish country.

kek some of my relatives helped norwegian jews escape to sweden

I guess it did more damage to them than the nazis

Is it not true that only like 15% of Church of Sweden members actually believe in Jesus and God?

>Judaism is a religion

Attached: 4ce.gif (177x150, 3.79M)

No. Swedish people tend to not believe in an beardy old dude in the sky fucking jews in their sleep.

“From my side there’s no point in attacking Jewish schools which have existed in Sweden since the 1950s,” he said.

Sweden has over 70 religious schools, the majority of which are Christian, about 11 of which are Islamic, and a handful of which are Jewish.

In Denmark we just banned Muslim schools.

>In Denmark we just banned Muslim schools.
>german flag
as it should be

judaism is neither a religion nor a race but an international criminal conspiracy.

in norway we have over 100 christians schools and 0 muslim schools

In 2004 we opened a muslim school but we closed it right after after public outcry

It's the other way around. Germany is southern Denmark.

WTF sweden .. you trulyy create new form for suprise us of what a cuckold you are

Islamic headwear soon to follow

Religion (the supernatural and spirits and ghosts) shouldn't be taught in school anyway. Way to go Sweden.

By banning Islamic schools? Lol.

seems like you've gotten your flegs mixed up then

by leting the kikes do what they wannt when is obisly a a fucking JEWjistsu move

Yeah, because secularism works so well faggot.

Every secular country is currently being replaced by a religious population, and that population is usually mudslimes.

I read there is only 1 Jewish school.

I went to a Catholic primary school. It was a good one, not sure why governments have a problem with this. I also believe all high schools in Germany for Christians should be Catholic run and segregated from other faiths.

Attached: A3C253B9-8DD3-415F-8B94-EE02FED225CA.jpg (1080x807, 101K)

And Christian ones if this headline is accurate

So Allah then.

Muslim schools want to teach that boys and girls different natures and God-given places in society. That’s a curriculum unacceptable to the ultra-progressive Swedes.

By furthering "integration" i.e diluting everything decent with everything bad.
Segregation is what we want, to ultimately excise the brown plague more easily. We don't want it to grow roots, to become marbled into our society.

Do you want your kids to mix with more shitskins in public schools?
Do you want the option to put your kids in a christian school, meaning implicitly white?

This video explains it well, if a bit wordily.
youtube.com/watch?v=lAClRaPZChw

This is one of the "crackdowns on islam" things they roll out on election years that we do NOT want.

Also lol. Integration for the goyim, but not for the chosen.

So did you.

>jewish lobby is very powerful in Sweden
pic related

Attached: 1355866313119.jpg (260x237, 9K)

Same thing applies with (((communism))), if you didn't figure that one out yet. This is concrete, objective, factual information.

Anti-semite

remember, most ((((jews)))) were wiped out in the Holocaust®, so it's remarkable that just a handful can control the media and government in most First World nations. Purely coincidental, BTW

Attached: 1362710197967.jpg (516x350, 68K)

This is why the jews keep getting away with destroying your country, Sven.

Whites will never live with niggers, jews and pakis. Segregation will always happen in multicultural societies.