Syrian Girl on War Room with Owen Shroyer Now

@PartisanGirl, aka Syrian Girl, is asserting that Israel has no right to exist on Alex Jones’ Infowars. Trying to explain situation to thick-headed Owen Shroyer.

Attached: ED77ABE8-0D47-4826-9407-59B37D1F0521.png (1536x2048, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/partisangirl/
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are the cancer of pol

No one cares what this ugly fish looking whore "thinks" you retarded imbecile.

INB4 SHILLS CALL ALEX A KIKE GATEKEEPER. INB4 I'M A SHILL FOR THE KIKES. I AM A FUCKING LEAF AND I JUST SHITPOST, FUCK YOU ALL>

She looks like a young Angelina Jolie if she was hit in the face with a shovel one too many times.

She's right. Israel is the source of world terrorism

Attached: 911 jew rabbi.jpg (437x722, 239K)

I just ate, now I have to puke

Is this /Pol or /Troll?

she is sooo hot. shame she doesnt have an instagram

Shalom

AMERICAN FRINGE RADIO IS SO BASED!!! XD 4DXD WE NEED MORE BASED BOOMERS AND TRADTHOTS AND POC WEARING MAGA HATSXD!!!' DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS HAHA SO BAAASED!!!

test

Never stop posting this picture by the way

No it’s quite the opposite shlomo. No one cares what YOU think.

>owen
even PJW could beat his ass

Jow Forums is now so backwards they unironically support Muslim sub humans so they can spit at a country killing those Muslims. Enjoy the rape retards.

Ugly girl who won't fight for her country

How new are you shill, we've listening to this girl for ages and we have an /sg general everyday.

>Jow Forums is now so backwards they unironically support Muslim sub humans so they can spit at a country killing those Muslims
Watch ya doing shlomo, why are you implying we can't hate both ? I see no reason to honestly choose between two turds in toilet bowel. Flush em both.

Going to side with best ally here, she's a 2/10 at best and that's after a night of heavy drinking and ketamine.

She thinks you deserve gas

Attached: 1523214339488.jpg (760x797, 93K)

Watch out, Jews! They might complain at the UN!
hahahaha

look faggot at least come up with some other shtick

Greatest Ally

breitbart is thru the door on the right boomer

Did she hit her head or something? It seems like she's gotten a lot dumber recently. I used to enjoy her content but it's like she's lost about 15 IQ points the past few months.

Attached: america jews military 911 muslims war.jpg (1000x750, 103K)

Who's side is infowars really on?

Who do they defend.

Attached: 911 bush israel iraq syria.png (768x1024, 1M)

>No one cares what this ugly fish looking whore "thinks" you retarded imbecile.

Jew mad bro?

>Who's side is infowars really on?
>Who do they defend.
kek

Attached: alex jones 33.png (878x928, 621K)

Attached: 911 lucy larry jews.jpg (599x742, 94K)

instagram.com/partisangirl/

At this point Alex just scream at the camera and hit the desk, but initially they defend you.

Oh look, infowars cut her off

Attached: 1521145861435.jpg (1037x1566, 1.76M)

Wow look, anther eceleb attention whore!

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!!

When is war room gonna have Bellagio Sampler on for a real discussion about God and King Jesus

Attached: TheWatchmanOnTheWall.jpg (1200x852, 112K)

>My brain: HARAM
>My boner: HALAL

>he thinks the generals are Jow Forums
I'd tell you to kill yourself but I'd rather avoid bombings today, Abdul

Someone needs to post those sexy Syrian girl gifs

she is retardedly biased. she would support Assad even if it meant every christian in Syria had to die.
She hides away in Sydney preaching about kurds. She should go back, filthy sandnigger.
Hope Syria and Israhell Nuke eachother, so we don't have to see this ugly cunt again.

Attached: C0HmDI2WEAAw6Wf.jpg (1200x998, 204K)

Mimi did what she could given the idiotic scenario that she was thrown into.

Owen, I hope that you read this. You are a little bitch boi traitor dick suck of the Jews. You will be thrown aside by AJ in a couple of years and all you will have to show for it is Zio jizz dripping out of your mouth and anus. You are a timorous poltroon of a man child.

Attached: 1526486422032.jpg (1200x800, 525K)