How can we Save Britain?

How can we Save Britain?

Attached: UKhatecrime2.jpg (3000x2340, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KMh_WlrZT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man I don't really think about it at all

have a bump

Needs to be nuked and recolonized at a later date, after the radiation is back to acceptable levels

we dont. they ruined everything. they deserve to die.

you are next btw

Attached: good bye angloscum.webm (622x574, 1.67M)

have another bump

Just don't bother. Save yourselves while you still can.

Attached: 853c69a442b48cfc2cbf7de8210e04b7.jpg (236x185, 10K)

Londoner here. It's too late I think...

This

It will be like Dunkirk but it in Dover

My Dad used to tell me when I was younger that there was going to be a civil war, he told me it a few times growing up.

I believe he was wrong we're just going to be slowly removed whilst having our civil liberties taken away bit by bit, I don't know how it ends when we become a minority, do the hatespeech laws and what not get abolished, or do they get applied to whites only?

Press F for the little man who tried to save his sister.

S for the British Police

Can you even do that?

Attached: BONG.jpg (1978x6776, 3.03M)

Enough navel-gazing. Organize. Strategize.

Only a cleansing nuclear fire can save us now.

Attached: bong2.jpg (1337x6024, 3.99M)

Ya sure you want it?

Attached: BONG3.jpg (1400x2405, 1.31M)

Attached: BONG4.jpg (1647x3539, 1.78M)

whats with that TV license shit?
is it against the law to not have one?

It's completely Orwellian. Ask some bongs if they have any experience with it, it'll hilarious and sad at the same time.

Attached: BONG5.jpg (4104x2396, 2.9M)

That's not how real life works, I wish you yanks would stop LARPing for one second to live in reality, any attempts to make a group would just end up like the EDL, Britain first and the BNP, laughing stock filled with actual inbreds we're too far gone unless some sort of backlash occurs like what happened in the 80's.

Vote out the tory fucks and elect literally anyone else

Like who? That fucking commie Corbyn?

It worked for Hiroshima, so...

nuke it

Attached: 1526161828188.jpg (669x668, 79K)

Yes its bad but the alternative is snoopers charter Orwellian clueless mayhem

if you have a device that views live broadcast you need to have a licence.

for a short while in the 70's Britain was a glorious place to live,lots of money, hot summers.
since the late 90s itj just got worse.
I ride my bicycle and remember the old days, as an oldfuck Gen-X nobody even notices me.

I pity what the younger gens will inherit, the well has been poisoned, the dance is finished.

Britain is still kinda cool if you pretend blacks and muslims don't exist

No, no, fuck Corbyn. His lies to young people are ridiculous. Free uni tuition? Free bus travel for under 25's? Exactly where the fuck does he intend to gain the funding to pay for this from? He's dangerous. All politicians lie, but this commie fuck I simply can't stand.

TV license is used to fund the BBC, so we fund state run propaganda. You have to pay TV license if you have access to a TV.

You must have a TV Licence if you:

watch or record programmes on a TV, computer or other device as they’re broadcast
download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer – live, catch up or on demand

Then some fucking cunts who work for Capita come round to your door to try and fool you into ratting on yourself. Capita in short are an all encompassing company that has it's greedy tentacles wrapped in every sector of the UK, including army recruitment and are reknown for being shit as well as trying to cut corners and save as much money as possible, from personal experience they're horrible to work for and deserve to be hung in the streets with the politicians.

Don't forget Diane Abbot's retarded policy lately about immigration. Labour must be kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KMh_WlrZT0
Wups.

Brilliant at mathematics, that one. Fucking joke party.

Need i remind you that may pulled several billon out of her ass to create a government. Its loose your rights or pay more tax if you earn over 60k(?)

You can’t save what doesn’t want to be saved.

Yes, May's a fuck, too. But the outright lies and the way Corbyn has manipulated the youth is disgusting. They genuinely believe he'll do something to help them.

He never promised to clean the debts he promised to stop them in future, if the idiots who spent 20k to become liberal thought that it's their problem

Britain will be saved after London is burned to the ground..
>ive been having reoccurring dreams about paki nook migrating to london in a shipping container.