Cancelled Deadpool ticket

And just like that he lost my ticket.

So much hype built up already and he does some dumb fuck move like piss off the Republican base. Prattling off yet more of the same regurgitated proven false bullshit Liberals spewed after losing in a desperate attempt to retain control. I'm all for joking around but it was not even remotely original. He said he child should have never been born and he pisses in russian hotels. Great material, if that is what he leads with then DP2 is likely the same shit.

Attached: 465745684598.png (790x494, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my ticket
Just kys in the theaters

Any movie that is preceded with the launch of a slurpee flavor at 7-11 should be ignored entirely

Based Big Ratings Colbert triggering trumpcucks

Did they rip on Trump during the entire segment? That's probably not a good idea when you are promoting an over-hyped trash movie that should rake in a shitload of cash.

>The eye of Moloch

Attached: file.png (91x89, 11K)

>implying you've seen any superhero movie since spiderman 2

Haha dude if you think Trumps presidency is going to outlast the Marvel Cinematic Universe you are a childish fool. They are literally creating cinematic history while dotard is just shitting it up until the Mueller Probe disintegrates his ass. Hahah dude it may be so sad to live your Republidumpf life lol.

Attached: IMG_0485.jpg (1750x2500, 381K)

It's shit anyway. They have perfected the art of nothing happening and making it last 2 hours.

Yea I’m skipping this one too, I watch movies for entertainment not propaganda. I’ve gone from at least watching one movie in the cinema per month to only seeing one movie last year (Blade Runner) and only one so far this year (Isle of Dogs). If Hollywood doesn’t want my money anymore I’m cool with that

Especially considering Trump's base are the old guard when it comes to comic book buying.

They took a brief moment to make fun of white men as well. Just to freshen things up.

DPool is literal autistic reddit tier. It’s for people who post “when X...” memes on Facebook. Girls watch this trash

WOW YOU DIDNT GO TO A MOVIE SO FUCKIN BASED!!! XD 4DXD WE NEED MORE BASED BOOMERS AND TRADTHOTS AND POC WEARING MAGA HATSXD!!!' DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS HAHA SO BAAASED!!!

gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay,

Attached: pizzagate-e1479820848562.png (833x471, 343K)

>he actually gave shekels to the jew

Pirate like every other patriotic American, you retard

THE VILLAIN IS AN EVIL WHITE MAN
THAT IS A RADICAL CHRISTIAN AND ACCUSED PEDOPHILE THAT GETS KILLED BY MINORITIES

Just watch on Popcorntime or some other torrent type site. Get your giggles, keep your shekels

why the fuck isnt colbert publicly executed yet?

Attached: colbert podesta.jpg (320x180, 10K)

Honestly feel about the same. Each time I get motivated enough to spend some cash they push some other vile or degenerate angle and it just turns me off. I may watch it pirate in a few months to kill a few hours but I will not financially support anyone who uses their fame as a platform to bash this nations or my interests. Voting with your wallet is a thing I wish more people would stand by.

It's astonishing how much the kikes are overplaying their hand now. They've truly lost it. Is this what its been like the past 110 times just before they've been removed from countries?

Deadpool got old when he was a meme 2 years ago. Now they're going into full cringe mode.

The more time I spend in this timeline, the more I hate everything

Attached: 1524737739986.png (800x1003, 548K)

Yeah, if this is where they want to take Deadpool then I'm done. It's getting stupid anyway. I miss original movies and I am getting sick to death of superhero crap.

I haven't any proof on that but I'm pretty sure popcorntime is a malware

>2018
>watching capeshit
come on user

gods I hate you.

Want to eliminate yourselves from culture?

Good.

You alt-right types are pretty much too broke to have disposable income anyhow, so no one gives a fuck. You no political, social or purchasing power.

Get fucked.

>b-b-but Trump!
Was elected by the geriatric demo, not you fuckers.

>watch superhero movies
>except them not to be cucked

Sums it up well. Haven't seen anything since Blade Runner and probably wont again this year except for Mission Impossible, and thats just to see that insane bastard doing all his own stunts. Used to go every week almost.

>Star of movie hurt my fee fees with a little political joke
Im sorry, who are the SJWs again?

along with flick fellow patrons if repeating numericals

What a fucking stupid idea. I wasn't planning on seeing it anyways, but fucking hell. I am so tired of the left's bitching and whining. 8 years of a nigger POTUS and they've managed to entirely isolate themselves from the real-world.

>implying the vapid landfill of capeshit, samey rap music, and cringeworthy "comedy" that consists of "drumpf is dumb lmao" and nothing else is culture that will stand the test of time

Attached: images (1).jpg (203x248, 12K)

If you watch superhero movies you deserve to be dragged out into the street and shot like a retarded dog.

>Blade Runner
How was that, is it even worth tracking it down online to watch or nah?

>that 18+ year old user that actually got exited for watching capeshit

The gov is really poisoning your water with soi goy

Attached: bird.png (599x887, 686K)

breathe deeply
everyone is deeply sorry your capeshit movies are turning into what they already are

Oh well, he kinda struck me as a closeted republican there for a minute too in some of his tweets and interviews. Haven't kept up and only looked at them twice.

>This

The original comic is great though. If they only made a movie of those.. But why make a GOOD movie when you can make propaganda.

>watching superhero movies
Neck yourself, capeshit basedboy.

Attached: 1525000050645.jpg (1024x1382, 207K)

>hitler wasn’t a superhero
He had a cape!

Can somebody explain why superhero movies are so popular? They all seem so gay.

When I was a kid superheros were a thing for children, not adults. I don't understand why this has changed.

t.oldfag

Attached: 1491955750269.png (632x852, 47K)

Things has been accelerated so fucking much the last 8-10 years. Now this Jerusalem-shit, the Iran/Syria constant shitstorm, even fucking gayandshouldbebanned-eurovision is ISRAEL#1.

They are so certain (((they))) have won. Will it be (((their))) downfall, who knows. Perhaps we are running out of natural resources, perhaps there really are a economical doomsday coming..

Attached: 1.jpg (1240x621, 869K)

>not cancelling jus right after Tim Miller got kicked out from the project

pleb

why is anything trendy popular? because they have genius marketing departments and normies tend to like the same things to have the approval of their peers

Kids still watch them but older people (especially baby boomers) watch them for nostalgic reasons.

aw, did they hurt the little drumpfling's feelings?

you guys are such snowflakes

"Dread It, Run From It, Destiny Still Arrives and the Jews will be dusted"

Attached: 1b421ac3a34cf24a-600x400.png (600x400, 184K)

As you aged so did the themes in superhero stories
Suddenly movies based on books were outdated because the lessons taught chivalry and conservatism. But tv has desensitized the population so bad that now these themes are like nursery rhymes to them. They now need things like the kardashians wearing spandex to reflect what lessons life is teaching them now.
Tldr the jews

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!!
Hillary will be locked up soon

Just torrent them. So easy a caveman can do it.

Superheros have always been popular. Cowboys were and Indians were all the rage amongst kids your age probably. Luke Skywalker is a rehash of a 1920's era superhero character. Once Hollywood made it big by making a few comic books movies, they decided to bleed the topic dry. They'll moveon in another 5-10 years. Batmans always been made, but I guess they thought it was a one off. James Bond is a superhero type, ect, ect.

It isn't that big of a surprise, most superhero fans are manchildren.

Attached: 1525364406765.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

The moment they leaked Domino as a black chick I decided I wasn't watching the movie. It's just non stop blacking of everything and it's tiresome

Haha wait you don't think Trump derangement syndrome is the essence of being triggered? Hillary lost bro, time to process the fact your entire world view was incorrect.

I just wait till movies are on Popcorn Time. Although I still won’t watch capeshit even if I can watch it for free.

This
Deadpool is literally "girls can into superheros too"

Stop paying for movies you manchild. Deadpool literally promotes taking it up the ass. Absolute degenerate trash.

>Getting hyped about a kike'd hollywood movie
hahahahahaha

>get hyped for mainstream superhero / antihero movie
>"i hope it's pro trump"
No wonder you get as ridiculed as the left, you're just as fucking retarded.

first movie was like entirely white wasnt it?

now its (((diversity))) all over

Imagine caring about people politics this hard. Was a good movie fammo

Why do people watch reaction videos? It’s almost like you can’t form your own opinion without seeing someone else’s. These are also extremely exaggerated reactions.

I just took a big shit on a Drumpf supporter's bed. Boy was he triggered!

why are bugmen fucking faggits? who knows

>white actor plays black fictional character
>not whitewashing
>Black actor plays white fictional character
>OMG FUCKING JEWS BLACKENING AND SHIT WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET BEE

your desperate for my laugh, and I like that about you late night comedian.

Attached: ok.jpg (300x315, 27K)

Why do you care so much about shitty entertainment?
What a fucking joke of a life you live.

>2018
>Watching anything that isn't a documentary

Attached: 1526162262580.jpg (228x221, 5K)

We should all buy tickets and then sit in the back and piss on the ground. The piss will flow down to the front leaving a disgusting real of urine. It would be funny if we ALL did this and CNN lead with a "news story" about people peeing in DP2 showings.

come on, it's like a country sport. what will he say tonight.

cant WAIT till we send you drumpfies to the gulag
BYEBYE

No we should do this with shit
It’s deadpoo not deadpee

Kek

You are eternally assblasted my faggot commie friend. Nothing that shit does triggers anyone but you further into retardation.

Attached: 8111551d09e7c726a62d7d9dd2cd5a2f285a3fc1dbdc3ba43af0192a21a6f057.jpg (570x587, 42K)

This. Stop paying them to saturate your mind in propaganda.
Clearly they hate their audience so don't support them with a dime.

Hahahahah Based and original.

>t. shill

They don't have emotions of their own so they have to learn them from somewhere else. Unfortunately the people reacting don't have real emotions either so it all turns in to a big mess.

Ryan Reynolds talks like a limp wristed faggot, so I can't watch anything with him in it.

>buying tickets for capeshit soikino in the first place

Attached: 1515783160206.gif (800x371, 105K)

comedy is funny when it pushes barriers a little. theres nothing to push in just towing the party line, race agenda. thats why hes not funny.

reaction videos are purely for click bait to get a view. there are a bunch of souless fucks who do this

it's like coming out on stage and saying i love banks they be keeping my monie safe better give me exact change. 30 minutes of forced laughter.

Am I the only one who finds the original Spider-Man movies with Tobey Maguire the only worthwhile superhero movies? They were hilariously bad but also had good writing ipo. Since then all other superhero movies seem less... genuine? Pure?

Am I retarded or does anyone else get this feeling?

BECAUSE BURGERS ARE ALL TALK AND NO ACTION.

The Batman movie from 1966 is the only good superhero movie

i don't know i haven't seen capeshit in a million years. well i saw the superman movie it was kinda lame. the whole thing has become a big joke, at least to me. I tried to watch logan, lame.

I enjoy the first punisher with dolph lundgren.
Also the spawn series on HBO was excellent

Daily reminder the original deadpool was Reddit: the movie and had about 3 funny moments at most.

>Colbert

I cannot get over looking at that man's disturbed face, it is not a human face and those are not human eyes.

Attached: daemonica.jpg (980x490, 78K)

... do you think deadpool is a real person?

but he sure is funny.

Attached: ok.jpg (345x146, 9K)

>going to watch Cuckpool int he first place.
Unfunny capeshit. I never understood the hype for the character. I use to be pretty invested in capeshit back in my teen days and nobody gave a fuck about Deadpool he was a shitty gag character. Suddenly around the 2000s a lot of cancerous ironic "nerds" started jumping on the Deadpool bandwaggon.

Is there a name for those type of eyes that are just all black. Where it looks like they don't even have an iris?

>capeshit

Attached: 1523731176826.jpg (506x290, 21K)

China is a huge market, but most good movies don't translate too well since Chinks don't have souls.

What does translate well is people punching and shooting each other to get magic rocks.

I also liked the dark knight but not because it was a superhero movie. It was because of the themes and acting.
It's like these movies went full mainstream and became just... shallow, too easy to watch.
Like watching a marvel movie is eating popcorn. No nutrition, no thinking, no effort.
At least with Spiderman I watched for the laughter and innocence of the whole thing. You don't really do that with a modern dc or marvel film.

>You know, we talk show hosts are basically superheroes.
>Cause you’re all mostly white men?
Given that Deadpool is also white, this kinda sad attempt at humour.

Have you ever been on /co/? It's one of the most liberal boards on Jow Forums. Comic book nerds are total cucks who love to virtue signal because they think it will get them pussy.